Close
Photo

what are the chances of Hinata turning into a Yandere?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#41 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 20 2012, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, if it's for comedy the sure. smile.gif Although becoming a yandere will destroy some of the fandom. sweatdrop.gif

it's kinda evil, but I would LOVE for that fandom to die. hm.png btw, what do you mean it's for comedy? from what I hear, all the NH fans act like it's not a laughing matter.

111193.gif confused.gif confused.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#42 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 13 2012, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that Hugo Weaving?

Anyhow, I think she should go more of a Misery route, with Hinata breaking one of Naruto's legs to make him perform a jutsu or something.

"... YOU DIDN'T GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE TRAINING ARC!"

Anyone who gets this gets a cookie.

Edited by Kamina-Yoshi, 22 February 2012 - 04:50 AM.

#43 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

I definitely do not want to see Hinata becoming Yandere. She deserves at least a bit more better handling from Kishi. Because right now all she is, is a weak cheerleader who happened to be born in a Shinobi family. Her actions in the manga are based on romance only, and if she becomes Yandere, well she'll be an even more shallow character than she already is. Kishi should at least give her more dignity. It's sad really.

And the Sakura vs Hinata fight, I do not want to see it. Fighting Hinata has no effect to regain Sakura's strong heroine status like she showed back in the Sasori fight. She has few fights as it is, I do not want it wasted on Hinata. Her last opponent was Sasori, I expect her next fight to be stronger, or as strong as him without anybody helping her.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#44 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Feb 22 2012, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I definitely do not want to see Hinata becoming Yandere. She deserves at least a bit more better handling from Kishi. Because right now all she is, is a weak cheerleader who happened to be born in a Shinobi family. Her actions in the manga are based on romance only, and if she becomes Yandere, well she'll be an even more shallow character than she already is. Kishi should at least give her more dignity. It's sad really.

And the Sakura vs Hinata fight, I do not want to see it. Fighting Hinata has no effect to regain Sakura's strong heroine status like she showed back in the Sasori fight. She has few fights as it is, I do not want it wasted on Hinata. Her last opponent was Sasori, I expect her next fight to be stronger, or as strong as him without anybody helping her.

good points! biggrin.gif

I think I agree with this, I just get fed up sometimes...but yeah, I think her character could have been handled better, altho to me, her going Yandere would be cool. I could see why to many people that would be a bad thing.

and yeah, I don't want to really see a fight with those two, but I thought, hey, why not entertain the thought? wink.gif

I just think the option for that happening is kind of out there... but I think that it would not be the right way to go with this. ( even tho it would amuse me to no end.. heheelq7.png )

you always have such great points! wow.png well not sure what else to say, thx for sharing your thoughts I guess. sweatdrop.gif th_glomp.gif

#45 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Feb 23 2012, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good points! biggrin.gif

I think I agree with this, I just get fed up sometimes...but yeah, I think her character could have been handled better, altho to me, her going Yandere would be cool. I could see why to many people that would be a bad thing.

and yeah, I don't want to really see a fight with those two, but I thought, hey, why not entertain the thought? wink.gif

I just think the option for that happening is kind of out there... but I think that it would not be the right way to go with this. ( even tho it would amuse me to no end.. heheelq7.png )

you always have such great points! wow.png well not sure what else to say, thx for sharing your thoughts I guess. sweatdrop.gif th_glomp.gif

Thank you very much for appreciating my thoughts biggrin.gif

I, myself do think the thought of Hinata being Yandere is more entertaining.
It would be good because her fanbase will decrease to a great amount, since her shyness, submissive personality that attracts people would be gone.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#46 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Feb 23 2012, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you very much for appreciating my thoughts biggrin.gif

I, myself do think the thought of Hinata being Yandere is more entertaining.
It would be good because her fanbase will decrease to a great amount, since her shyness, submissive personality that attracts people would be gone.

its entertaining....but not healthy for the overall story XD......she will literally just get in the way of the plot....

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#47 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

Hinata from Moe to Yandere!? Are you serious!? That'd totally mess up how she's made out in the long run, and to be honest, it isn't necessarily healthy as it' been said. I could see her showing some hints of jealousy toward Sakura and Naruto even if she didn't mean it, BUT THAT'S IT!!!

#48 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

I could not honestly care less at this point what happens to Hinata.

Edited by Dragunov, 24 February 2012 - 12:47 AM.

#49 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Feb 21 2012, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it's kinda evil, but I would LOVE for that fandom to die. hm.png btw, what do you mean it's for comedy? from what I hear, all the NH fans act like it's not a laughing matter.

111193.gif confused.gif confused.gif

About Hinata being a yandere? They're just deluding themselves. If Hinata was yandere then it would defeat the whole concept of shipping them in the first place cause 1. She will be crazy and not the precious moe princess anymore. 2. Would Naruto WANT to be with her if she was a psychotic killer? 3. She will kill anyone that so much looks at Naruto or Naruto himself if she can't have him. Not an ideal wife for the hokage don't you think? And they forget to keep in mind KIDS WATCH NARUTO. And a real yandere is BEYOND pg ratings. See? With these petty NH arguments it proves they only want NH just for the sake of Hinata, not the pairing as a whole. And I meant comedy as in it's used for a joke. smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 February 2012 - 01:46 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 24 2012, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About Hinata being a yandere? They're just deluding themselves. If Hinata was yandere then it would defeat the whole concept of shipping them in the first place cause 1. She will be crazy and not the precious moe princess anymore. 2. Would Naruto WANT to be with her if she was a psychotic killer? 3. She will kill anyone that so much looks at Naruto or Naruto himself if she can't have him. Not an ideal wife for the hokage don't you think? And they forget to keep in mind KIDS WATCH NARUTO. And a real yandere is BEYOND pg ratings. See? With these petty NH arguments it proves they only want NH just for the sake of Hinata, not the pairing as a whole. And I meant comedy as in it's used for a joke. smile.gif

agree with the bolded statement. arg.gif I hate it when they do that. rawr.gif

#51 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

I would tell there is no chance whatsoever. Not only it does not fit with the character at all but there are no signs of it ever happening (after all, she smiled when she saw Sakura hugging Naruto).

Moreover, even if she is a character I do not care for AT ALL, I would not like she was degraded like that.

And better nobody believes turning her into a crazy psychopath would deter the NH fans. They would bemoan the character had been trashed in order to prevent NH from happening. And they would be right.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#52 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Feb 27 2012, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would tell there is no chance whatsoever. Not only it does not fit with the character at all but there are no signs of it ever happening (after all, she smiled when she saw Sakura hugging Naruto).

Moreover, even if she is a character I do not care for AT ALL, I would not like she was degraded like that.

And better nobody believes turning her into a crazy psychopath would deter the NH fans. They would bemoan the character had been trashed in order to prevent NH from happening. And they would be right.

yeah true, but for real, some of them had it coming.. dry.gif anyway, to me it would be a bonus to see her go crazy, heheelq7.png she would no longer be boring. yet on the other hand I admit in some evil twisted way I kind of want their princess to be crashed utterly. rawr.gif

this is more or less coming from the years of having people argue with me, calling Sakura a b*tch,an praising Hinata like she is a goddess. I'm just so sick of it. arg.gif they always feel like putting Sakura down,somehow makes Hinata look better.. dry.gif Now i'm sure there are Sakura fans out there that MIGHT do that too, but to be honest, I so rarely see it, and almost every NS video ever made has a NH fan saying "NS sucks!!" rawr.gif rawr.gif rawr.gif

well.. that was a long winded explanation, sorry sweatdrop.gif thing is, I feel guilty for turning into this person that just HATES the NH fanbase, not all of them mind you, but the mean ones.

this is kind of a rant, it's compeletly off topic.. sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

#53 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

^^ People are just that cruel or hardheaded or just can't realized that "hey, people like this, why deprive them of this". The key here is just to calm down and realize that they can't ruin or kill your perspective, no matter what they do or say.

As for the topic, would be pretty interesting if Hinata would go psycho on people so that she can "protect" Naruto. Though and this is the key part, why would Kishi pull this off and have it get in the way of the main story?

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#54 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Yandere are fun! pictureem0.gif mwahaha.gif

Attached Files

#55 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

No, give it up Hinata! Get with Kiba!

Edited by Rainy Daze, 12 March 2012 - 09:31 PM.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users