505 replies to this topic

#41 narusaku4ver

narusaku4ver

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

That was the worst explanation ever i dont think that kishimoto wanted them to be seen as something good, because if their power is based on hatred.
Even wanting to say that love is their power for me it was a trash explanation because in order to become strong a uchiha must lose everything they love and turn evil, most likely however the fact is that if the uchiha cant stand reality they go evil if they can they still get strong without becoming evil but they will never be soft as Naruto or hashirama.

So orochimaru does nto want to destroy the village anymore.

Edited by narusaku4ver, 05 February 2013 - 11:17 AM.

#42 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 5 2013, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually see it more like that the Uchiha are nothing more than babies whining whenever something is lost. This really is some kind of Freudian complex here the Uchiha cannot accept reality so they try to create their own because they can't stand losing everything.

I feel some... prejudice over that first part. mellow.gif Whether not they are "whiny babies" is up for interpretation, So I can't agree with that. But it is true that facing reality is not their strong point. yes.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 February 2013 - 11:19 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#43 narusaku4ver

narusaku4ver

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

"The ones who control crimes tend to be disliked"
So everyone was like "kitten the police".

#44 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:04 PM

Someone else idea, I will not mention is name since this is only 10% of his post.

Does anyone have new considerations for final villain after this week?

I think Sasuke's chances dropped a lot, while Madara's rose.

Sasuke: This entire development with the hokages will be rendered meaningless and a waste of time if Sasuke doesn't come away from it forgiving the leaf and no longer wanting to kill Naruto. Sasuke's reconsideration already began this chapter, I think, when he heard Hiruzen speak of Itachi. His biggest problem will be coping with Tobirama's comments, but considering the fact that he has three other Hokages who will only calm him down, I don't see Tobirama exactly negating everything that will be said here. He has the first three Hokages to explain the Uchiha and Konoha, and Minato to explain Naruto. Sasuke will more than likely enter the battlefield after this whole affair is dealt with as a good guy.

He will still get his fight with Naruto, but it will be one between friends/rivals, not as enemies.

Why did I post this?
It seems that many of us have our mind set up and what we believe will be the direction of the Manga, but at the same time we refuse to acknowledge things that might make our speculation harder.
It's clear that at this point Kishi is setting up Sasuke's redemption plus he is adding some extra miles to show Sasuke has a victim. I hope I'm wrong but Kakashi already hinted that Naruto and Sasuke combined force could create a great offense.

What I'm trying to say by this is that we can have an idea of what might happen, but we also need to focus on the story direction on not be blinded by our desire.
They might be a great hype for the Naruto vs Sasuke fight, but this could well be a krillin vs Goku 2.0 (a last and friendly rivals fight).

Oh and about the love thing in this chapter this is something that was hinted a long time ago and made even more obvious with the Rin, Obito, Kakashi flashback, the problem is that Kishi was more blunt in this chapter. If Sasuke never love Clan/Itachi or Obito never love Rin nothing like this would ever happen. A strong love obsession thing is what the Uchiha's have (in other words they are very passionate s)

Edited by Don-kun, 05 February 2013 - 12:09 PM.

#45 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Feb 5 2013, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone else idea, I will not mention is name since this is only 10% of his post.

Does anyone have new considerations for final villain after this week?

I think Sasuke's chances dropped a lot, while Madara's rose.

Sasuke: This entire development with the hokages will be rendered meaningless and a waste of time if Sasuke doesn't come away from it forgiving the leaf and no longer wanting to kill Naruto. Sasuke's reconsideration already began this chapter, I think, when he heard Hiruzen speak of Itachi. His biggest problem will be coping with Tobirama's comments, but considering the fact that he has three other Hokages who will only calm him down, I don't see Tobirama exactly negating everything that will be said here. He has the first three Hokages to explain the Uchiha and Konoha, and Minato to explain Naruto. Sasuke will more than likely enter the battlefield after this whole affair is dealt with as a good guy.

He will still get his fight with Naruto, but it will be one between friends/rivals, not as enemies.

Why did I post this?
It seems that many of us have our mind set up and what we believe will be the direction of the Manga, but at the same time we refuse to acknowledge things that might make our speculation harder.
It's clear that at this point Kishi is setting up Sasuke's redemption plus he is adding some extra miles to show Sasuke has a victim. I hope I'm wrong but Kakashi already hinted that Naruto and Sasuke combined force could create a great offense.

What I'm trying to say by this is that we can have an idea of what might happen, but we also need to focus on the story direction on not be blinded by our desire.
They might be a great hype for the Naruto vs Sasuke fight, but this could well be a krillin vs Goku 2.0 (a last and friendly rivals fight).

Oh and about the love thing in this chapter this is something that was hinted a long time ago and made even more obvious with the Rin, Obito, Kakashi flashback, the problem is that Kishi was more blunt in this chapter. If Sasuke never love Clan/Itachi or Obito never love Rin nothing like this would ever happen. A strong love obsession thing is what the Uchiha's have (in other words they are very passionate s)

Naah, i dont think thats all sasuke needs are some words from the previous kage. If that happens, naruto looses his chance redeem sasuke by himself. After his speech at the summit arc it would be very unfitting if sasuke suddenly turns good after some words and appears on the battlefield sayin:"Hey im one of the good guys now".

Cant imagine that happening. I still believe it will be naruto who finally redeems him.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#46 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Feb 5 2013, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naah, i dont think thats all sasuke needs are some words from the previous kage. If that happens, naruto looses his chance redeem sasuke by himself. After his speech at the summit arc it would be very unfitting if sasuke suddenly turns good after some words and appears on the battlefield sayin:"Hey im one of the good guys now".

Cant imagine that happening. I still believe it will be naruto who finally redeems him.

It not about what you cannot see happening, Naruto has no knowledge about anything Sasuke doesn't know apart from the Tobi incident something that Sasuke will be sure to learn about after Minato explanation.
Tell me what can Naruto offer Sasuke for a change of mind if by the end of the day Sasuke will have 10 times more knowledge about the past events?
Seriously what can he offer Sasuke when Sasuke have a lot more knowledge about the village history?

Kishimoto made it very clear by giving Sasuke the bad news from the start, the 1st will be all about love and Madara , 3rd will tell him know about what he already know and the 4th about Naruto's unfortunate event and Tobi being the main reason of why this is currently happening.
Everything is pointing towards the bad guys, tell me why would he still desire to fight Naruto.
Trust me I would love to see an epic evil vs good fight between Naruto and Sasuke, but with all the knowledge Kishi is giving his dear Sasuke-kun is hard to picture that fight.

Edited by Don-kun, 05 February 2013 - 12:47 PM.

#47 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Feb 5 2013, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It not about what you cannot see happening, Naruto has no knowledge about anything Sasuke doesn't know apart from the Tobi incident something that Sasuke will be sure to learn about after Minato explanation.
Tell me what can Naruto offer Sasuke for a change of mind if by the end of the day Sasuke will have 10 times more knowledge about the past events?
Seriously what can he offer Sasuke when Sasuke have a lot more knowledge about the village history?

Kishimoto made it very clear by giving Sasuke the bad news from the start, the 1st will be all about love and Madara , 3rd will tell him know about what he already know and the 4th about Naruto's unfortunate event and Tobi being the main reason of why this is currently happening.
Everything is pointing towards the bad guys, tell me why would he still desire to fight Naruto.
Trust me I would love to see an epic evil vs good fight between Naruto and Sasuke, but with all the knowledge Kishi is giving his dear Sasuke-kun is hard to picture that fight.

What if sasuke still wants to destroy the village after the talk since he still wants revenge for itachi? Naruto has to stop him and during the fight sasuke realizes that naruto is like a second brother for him and somehow looses his hate.

Besides that kishi sated that there will be a battle between baruto and sasuke. I dont think that will be a fight between friends that would be somehow strange since kishi stated in this chapter that the uchia gain strength through hatred. If sasuke isnt evil anymore then wheres the challenge then?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#48 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

And as expected, some SS fans took the love thing to another direction though it's clearly mentioned brotherly love ...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#49 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

It was really a good chapter...

Now I understand why white zetsu looks so stupid and childish laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#50 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 5 2013, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now I understand why white zetsu looks so stupid and childish laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Wow, didn't think of that when I read this chapter laugh.gif .

Edited by Codus N, 05 February 2013 - 01:13 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#51 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Feb 5 2013, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What if sasuke still wants to destroy the village after the talk since he still wants revenge for itachi? Naruto has to stop him and during the fight sasuke realizes that naruto is like a second brother for him and somehow looses his hate.

Besides that kishi sated that there will be a battle between baruto and sasuke. I dont think that will be a fight between friends that would be somehow strange since kishi stated in this chapter that the uchia gain strength through hatred. If sasuke isnt evil anymore then wheres the challenge then?

Because Sasuke will have all the knowledge he needs, a lot more than what Naruto will have, is like and 10 years old child teaching a 30 old man why he should be good when that man already understand that he was wrong from the start. It doesn't make any sense.
So lets agree to disagree and move on.

#52 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

Like I said, Sasuke may be the final fight, but he is not the final villain. For a good while now, I have always imagined their battle at the end to be more of a "fist fight between friends" rather than Naruto trying to stop Sasuke from seriously destroying the world.

Am I really the only one that sees that?

Anyway, I LOVED this chapter. I mean, I'm not even angry at the bit of lacking of Minato, but I know he'll get his spotlight soon enough. Shodaime is s hilarious TOTALLY not what I imagined and very clearly explains why all his Zetsu clones are knuckle heads. Is that who Madara fears? Really? XD Just awesome.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#53 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

This was a good chapter, I liked how Harshima was amazed at Minato for being the 4th.

Yeah basically the chapter says that Uchiha clan is over emotional in a nutcase. Anyways Sasuke learned that Madara's love for his own brother was the same he has for Itachi. The whole point is the bond of basically family, not SS love as many rabid fans may be leaning at, yes I already saw some SS and NaruHina fans saying this will lead to SS. It won't, after this talk Sasuke is supposed to be full of happiness and sunshine? No, his goal can change but not his outlook, he is still going to face Naruto regardless, the whole point of this was reaffirming Sasuke's views and the whole emotional crap from this chapter is basically saying how there are those important to them. Sasuke loved his brother (sibling love) but in the same way Sasuke may finally realize later on how even when almost everyone gave up on him, it was Naruto that stood up in his defense even when he fell so far. The point is Sasuke may finally see Naruto as a friend as Naruto always viewed him. Sasuke is important to Naruto because of the lonliness they both had, the suffering, and how they related. We know this several times, Naruto was terrible, no talent and and idiot but teamed up with Sasuke who basically had it all, Naruto hated Sasuke at first and wanted to surpass him but their rivialy became a friendly rivalry. This chapter is suggessting that Sasuke may realize he has a place to return too and he is not alone or as phsyco/hate driven as he once thought, his outlook should have changed after hearing how Itachi was a spy for leaf (figured Itachi was a spy I suspected this for years).

NaruSasu is not going to happen, is not a romance and this is not that type of manga (sickos). Naruto respects Sasuke as a rivial and loves him AS A BROTHER. Sasuke practically just shoves everyone off but after this chapter we know that its no wonder the Unchia were disrespected, they were genetically a**holes.

As for the whole Mito-Sakura thing, well we just need to wait for Harshima to tell his story and if there are any flashbacks. Obito did in fact say Naruto is like Harshima for his belief in the will of fire and Sasuke is like Madara for the curse of hatered but after seeing this, we see Harshiama is very laid back and easygoing like Naruto and how Sasuke and Madara were both given superior attitudes and looked down on others, mainly non-uchiha.

I do suspect that Harshima was a pervet if he taught Tsunade to gamble, if Mito does have an attitude like Sakura and Kushina, I think we all know where this may in fact go. To have Sakura and Kushina similar is given, the childhoods and attitudes, not enough to say canon but we still see the relation, now if Mito has the same type of personality as Sakura and Kushina (tempermental but gentle too) then I think thats just more evidence in our favor, nothing is said and done, thats only if there are any references to Mito or flashbacks but we could see it happening.

One thing I like about this site and most NaruSaku fans, we get the info and then speculate, we don't rush to say confirmed. Mito could be similar to Sakura we just don't now it. Her personality could actually be like Shikamaru rather but thats the point, we speculate.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#54 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Wow, this came out early... Didn't even expect it.

Omg, I love Hashirama! xD I didn't expect that personality at all. "Who are you?" "Ooh, a Fourth!?" Haha, quite a bit like Naruto. Should have known. And yay, Minato. wub.gif

Seeing all the Hokage was great. I really loved it. But, the Uchiha can awaken a power greater than the Senju's love? That's the Sharingan, right? So, with love comes hatred... of course. And Suigetsu, "With that strong power of love or whatever." I love him, too.

So Tobirama was the one who disliked the Uchiha so much. He seems like a badass haha. I like how we learn that Madara really loved his brother; even more than Itachi loved Sasuke, apparently. Is that why he's striving for "peace"...? And it looks like each Hokage is going to be asked a question by Sasuke and have his own chapter to answer it, starting from Hashirama to Minato. Once we reach Minato, it'll probably have something to do with Naruto...

Man, Itachi keeps becoming cooler and stronger and smarter with everything we learn about him.

@Chatte Yeah, I knew as soon as I saw the whole "when the Uchiha love" thing came up that SS shippers (probably SasuKarin, too) would flip and use that... But, as you said, it's clearly familial love they're talking about. Brotherly love they mentioned, specifically. So no luck there.

Edited by mydearbeloved, 05 February 2013 - 01:41 PM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#55 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Feb 5 2013, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like I said, Sasuke may be the final fight, but he is not the final villain. For a good while now, I have always imagined their battle at the end to be more of a "fist fight between friends" rather than Naruto trying to stop Sasuke from seriously destroying the world.

Anyway, I LOVED this chapter. I mean, I'm not even angry at the bit of lacking of Minato, but I know he'll get his spotlight soon enough. Shodaime is s hilarious TOTALLY not what I imagined and very clearly explains why all his Zetsu clones are knuckle heads. Is that who Madara fears? Really? XD Just awesome.

I always thought we would get an psycho Sasuke vs Naruto in the end, now I no longer see it this way. So agree with you.

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 5 2013, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually see it more like that the Uchiha are nothing more than babies whining whenever something is lost. This really is some kind of Freudian complex here the Uchiha cannot accept reality so they try to create their own because they can't stand losing everything.

This chapter is more like some prove that all those SS fan, SK fans and SI fans might hate Kishi at the end of this Manga, because if the Uchihas are like that there is no guarantee that in the future and Uchiha family might be killed and another psycho might emerge for revenge. I don't believe that this Manga will be all rainbows and sunshine, more like the nations will work more often together from now on.

Edited by Don-kun, 05 February 2013 - 01:43 PM.

#56 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:43 PM

Guess I just had a terrible thought, with how some Hinata fans compare Kushina (in what little ways they actually relate beyond coming from a clan and being kidnapped by the cloud)

If NaruSaku fans start comparing Sakura and Mito (if she appears) then what will NaruHina fans do?

Well this all depends on her personality (if we ever see her).

#57 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Feb 5 2013, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was a good chapter, I liked how Harshima was amazed at Minato for being the 4th.

Yeah basically the chapter says that Uchiha clan is over emotional in a nutcase. Anyways Sasuke learned that Madara's love for his own brother was the same he has for Itachi. The whole point is the bond of basically family, not SS love as many rabid fans may be leaning at, yes I already saw some SS and NaruHina fans saying this will lead to SS. It won't, after this talk Sasuke is supposed to be full of happiness and sunshine? No, his goal can change but not his outlook, he is still going to face Naruto regardless, the whole point of this was reaffirming Sasuke's views and the whole emotional crap from this chapter is basically saying how there are those important to them. Sasuke loved his brother (sibling love) but in the same way Sasuke may finally realize later on how even when almost everyone gave up on him, it was Naruto that stood up in his defense even when he fell so far. The point is Sasuke may finally see Naruto as a friend as Naruto always viewed him. Sasuke is important to Naruto because of the lonliness they both had, the suffering, and how they related. We know this several times, Naruto was terrible, no talent and and idiot but teamed up with Sasuke who basically had it all, Naruto hated Sasuke at first and wanted to surpass him but their rivialy became a friendly rivalry. This chapter is suggessting that Sasuke may realize he has a place to return too and he is not alone or as phsyco/hate driven as he once thought, his outlook should have changed after hearing how Itachi was a spy for leaf (figured Itachi was a spy I suspected this for years).

NaruSasu is not going to happen, is not a romance and this is not that type of manga (sickos). Naruto respects Sasuke as a rivial and loves him AS A BROTHER. Sasuke practically just shoves everyone off but after this chapter we know that its no wonder the Unchia were disrespected, they were genetically a**holes.

As for the whole Mito-Sakura thing, well we just need to wait for Harshima to tell his story and if there are any flashbacks. Obito did in fact say Naruto is like Harshima for his belief in the will of fire and Sasuke is like Madara for the curse of hatered but after seeing this, we see Harshiama is very laid back and easygoing like Naruto and how Sasuke and Madara were both given superior attitudes and looked down on others, mainly non-uchiha.

I do suspect that Harshima was a pervet if he taught Tsunade to gamble, if Mito does have an attitude like Sakura and Kushina, I think we all know where this may in fact go. To have Sakura and Kushina similar is given, the childhoods and attitudes, not enough to say canon but we still see the relation, now if Mito has the same type of personality as Sakura and Kushina (tempermental but gentle too) then I think thats just more evidence in our favor, nothing is said and done, thats only if there are any references to Mito or flashbacks but we could see it happening.

One thing I like about this site and most NaruSaku fans, we get the info and then speculate, we don't rush to say confirmed. Mito could be similar to Sakura we just don't now it. Her personality could actually be like Shikamaru rather but thats the point, we speculate.

agree, btw do you think there's a chance that mito has the same personality as hinata because i'm affraid that kishi will use it as a set up for nh

#58 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Feb 5 2013, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
agree, btw do you think there's a chance that mito has the same personality as hinata because i'm affraid that kishi will use it as a set up for nh

Ehh why? I mean to me MinaKushi is closer and more important as foreshadowing for who Naruto gets with rather than HashiMito. I mean Kushina said the whole "like your mother thing", so even if Mito isn't a tsundere we have MinaKushi as a very good parallel (remember all those panels that look almost exactly the same- Minato saving Kushina from Obito/Kurama, Naruto saving Sakura from Sasuke).

Honestly, I doubt Mito is like Hinata in the first place...

And calm/composed =/= shy like Hinata...

Edited by fireandice, 05 February 2013 - 02:00 PM.

#59 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (rocci @ Feb 5 2013, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I just looked Mito Uzumaki up and it said her personality was "Very Calm and Collected with a dignfiyed air about her" she had a strong sense of duty towards her husband and the village.

So until otherwise, we know she was collected, stern, and devoted. She behaved more like a noble than her Husband thats for sure.

It is possible Kishi could troll us again and make Mito like Hinata in terms of attitude but again he could also do it like Sakura.

In some other sense he could have made Kushina shy and lack self esteem but he chose to build Kushina's personality and even notable childhood events like Sakura off of well Sakura.

The main difference is, the whole Sakura=Kushina thing works because well the personality, looks, and parallel childhood are definite, it does not mean anything canon wise but it can support an idea of a possible relation between Naruto and Sakura. It could mean nothing in the end but for now, it supports the idea.

We hardly know Kushina yet with the info we have, practically 90% of any info with her could be matched up with Sakura. Mito we have practially nothing about, unless this changes it could be for Sakura, Hinata, or rather anyone or no one at all. I'm rather okay leaving Mito out, we know who she was and her role, she is a background character, I mean yes Hashirama is important to the backstory but we know more about him from other characters rather than him himself. Mito could be unrelated in fact to everyone and just be her own character. All we can do is wait, but we can sepculate, if Hashirama is laid back like Naruto, it does not hurt to imagine that Mito could have been like Sakura with an attitude, we just need to wait until and if we see. Thats why we speculate, to predict and imagine, not rush to say confirmed or canon.

#60 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Feb 5 2013, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The problem is, with how Itachi asked Naruto personally to deal with Sasuke and stop his madness, the scenario in the future seems to be otherwise what you stated. I mean, seriously, all those years of development scrapped to the trash bin?? (thanks to Itachi, nonetheless) that's just as bad as NH becoming canon. So I'm hoping we still have a consistent ax-crazy Sasuke after this.

I also agree with you on Hashirama. I was like "huh?? this is what the biggest Uchiha douchebag fears??" laugh.gif

BTW, I just had a thought on what a Hashirama-Madara meeting would look like now th_7eyytubokky7rehok1k.gif

Madara: Hashirama my BROOOOOOTHERRRRR!!! (cookie for those who gets the reference) look!! (flashes chest) I always loved you!! I loved you so much I couldn't bear to have you away from me so I decided to keep a part of you forever!!! forever and ever close to my heart *bishie sparkles*

Hashirama: WHAT THE HELL!!?? NO!! STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU PSYCHOPATHIC CREEP!!! STAY BACK!!!

Tobirama: I TOLD you he always wanted to rape you when you were sleeping!! but noooo..... you NEVER LISTEN.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users