2627 replies to this topic

#1821 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:52 PM

The mysterious man is Gennai and he's not being himself cause he's being controlled or something along those lines.

#1822 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:05 AM

The mysterious man is Gennai and he's not being himself cause he's being controlled or something along those lines.

Still weird even the map is asking:

Same person?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#1823 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:15 AM

Killing the hopes yes could nothing more.

Guys look what we got here.

By Digisoul and WTW

Interesting who said that Gennai became evil? That mysterious man easily could take the kaiser form, so why not Gennai. Gennai has not appear.  

22405952_1492853937418415_77671956612090

This still doesn't explain enough.

It was mentioned in one of the later movies that the reset somehow made Gennai evil.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 October 2017 - 05:16 AM.

#1824 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:51 PM

5 movies in and we still BARELY know anything about the plot. Seriously to make Tri a set of movies was a HORRIBLE idea :mellow: I honest to goodness think everything would have been better if they made it an actual anime series with at least 30 episodes or more. they would have had more to to actual flesh out the plot that way

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1825 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:30 PM

This still doesn't explain enough.

It was mentioned in one of the later movies that the reset somehow made Gennai evil.

No explain enough true even he said that all this he was doing it by his own good, but in the map his side is with Yggdrasil.

By the way did someone call him gennai? We know that he is him, but...

Edited by Liu bie, 17 October 2017 - 10:31 PM.

#1826 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:33 PM

5 movies in and we still BARELY know anything about the plot. Seriously to make Tri a set of movies was a HORRIBLE idea :mellow: I honest to goodness think everything would have been better if they made it an actual anime series with at least 30 episodes or more. they would have had more to to actual flesh out the plot that way

True, but I a m sure that Digimon Universe was in the way to do an anime which 24 episodes would be good is what an anime is normal.

#1827 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:42 AM

To be honest it wasn't a bad idea. It was poorly executed and the writer focus too much on Meiko is the main problem.

No explain enough true even he said that all this he was doing it by his own good, but in the map his side is with Yggdrasil.

By the way did someone call him gennai? We know that he is him, but...

Hackmon I think said it when he was talking to the teacher and meiko father.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 October 2017 - 06:47 AM.

#1828 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:22 PM

Mm, well yes there WAS too much focus On Meiko, that is true when they could have been focusing more on the plot. But truth be told, Meiko is not the sole problem with the movies' pacing. it was the fact there was TOO MUCH internal conflict within the group overall and each character has too much focus on their own insecurities  and growing up that it is robbing any time to flesh out the plot. So again if they wanted to go this route It still would have been best to have a year-long running anime at least that could balance the the drama, plot, and character development so I still feel six part movie idea was still a super poor decision. They really should have done a 50+ episodes anime  

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 October 2017 - 11:22 PM.

#1829 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:19 AM

Unusual but true, Digimon Adventure Tri Chapter 5 "Symbiosis" has managed to raise more than 700,000 euros in the box office of the 14 Japanese movie theaters where the film has been released. The official website of the anime film has revealed these figures only in its first days at the box office. After spending only 17 days, it has managed to sell a whopping 61,900 tickets to get a total of 94 million yen that in euros is equivalent to 712,258 (about 840,000 US dollars) ... an amount not negligible in such a short time.

By Digisoulnet

#1830 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:39 AM

Yeah I'm not denying that it's popular bud. :happy: I'm just talking about the quality of the story, not whether or not it sells well :wink:

#1831 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:18 PM

Yeah I'm not denying that it's popular bud. :happy: I'm just talking about the quality of the story, not whether or not it sells well :wink:

Oh no bud, my comment it was no reply for yours I posted so everyone knows how possible is Tri doing in Japan and besides I wanted to know how Tri was there since on YT many rants are pretty bad more in Spanish speakers fandom.

#1832 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:14 PM

Oh no bud, my comment it was no reply for yours I posted so everyone knows how possible is Tri doing in Japan and besides I wanted to know how Tri was there since on YT many rants are pretty bad more in Spanish speakers fandom.

So the Spanish hate these movies? The thing is the movies on their own aren't bad it when you put them all together and realize "we are five movies in, there is only one movie left, what is the plot?"

Mm, well yes there WAS too much focus On Meiko, that is true when they could have been focusing more on the plot. But truth be told, Meiko is not the sole problem with the movies' pacing. it was the fact there was TOO MUCH internal conflict within the group overall and each character has too much focus on their own insecurities  and growing up that it is robbing any time to flesh out the plot. So again if they wanted to go this route It still would have been best to have a year-long running anime at least that could balance the the drama, plot, and character development so I still feel six part movie idea was still a super poor decision. They really should have done a 50+ episodes anime  

To be honest I don't mind them focusing on the original eight have some issues and resolving them, it how they are justifying why they are now able to mega digi-evolve. Granted Tai ptsd because of that one fight at the start got old quickly.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 19 October 2017 - 06:14 PM.

#1833 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:17 PM

So the Spanish hate these movies? The thing is the movies on their own aren't bad it when you put them all together and realize "we are five movies in, there is only one movie left, what is the plot?"

To be honest I don't mind them focusing on the original eight have some issues and resolving them, it how they are justifying why they are now able to mega digi-evolve. Granted Tai ptsd because of that one fight at the start got old quickly.

No in Spain I am talking about Latino American fandom let's say is not nice, but do not hate them and yes the key is the plot.

Off of topic :Hey Bail have I ever I sent you a PM about Saint Seiya?

Edited by Liu bie, 19 October 2017 - 11:19 PM.

#1834 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:20 AM

Digisoulnet.

WTW

https://withthewill....Manga-Announced

The December issue of V-Jump, which has just hit stands in Japan has announced there will be a new Digimon manga to look forward to!

This will be a one-shot manga based on Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Hacker's Memory.

It will be published in the January issue of V-Jump, which hits shelves on November 21.

The manga creator for it has also been announced and will be very familiar to Digimon fans though!

#1835 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 08:00 AM

I'm betting there will be a Cyber Sleuth anime in the future.

#1836 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:41 PM

I'm betting there will be a Cyber Sleuth anime in the future.

Not necessarily of Cyber of Sleuth, but it can be the same drama and animation.

The digi-gods heard you.  

#1837 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:43 PM

Not necessarily of Cyber of Sleuth, but it can be the same drama and animation.

The digi-gods heard you.  

Any Cyber Sleuth game turned into anime is what I meant. Maybe making up a new story of Cyber Sleuth anime.

Edited by T XD, 21 October 2017 - 01:43 PM.

#1838 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:56 PM

Any Cyber Sleuth game turned into anime is what I meant. Maybe making up a new story of Cyber Sleuth anime.

I know what you meant girl and that would be good, but we have to see how Hackers  would end so we can see if Cyber Sleuth can give more.

#1839 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:24 PM

Well if they make ANY new Digimon anime, let me know :happy:

#1840 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:04 PM

I hope there is another anime return what is classic and I don't mean like adventure I mean like returning the concepts of levels the old classic evolutions and old stuff. 

The fandom suggest and wants an anime base like V-pets  or my case something like V-tamers manga or like this:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users