BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 25 September 2022 - 11:06 PM

For those who do not Rurouni Kenshin is getting a full on reboot of its anime the entrie series. This may also prove to be controversial given the scandal with the mangaka which will of course put some people off watching it.

For full details see this link here

https://www.google.c...-and-staff/amp/

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 September 2022 - 11:52 PM

Hey, as long as it's a faithul manga adaptation with none of the fillers I've got no complaints. the filler arcs after the Kyoto arc were especially bad, in that I remember losing interest halfway through them

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 September 2022 - 02:08 AM

It's nice to see that this franchise is getting a reboot. I wonder which production will handle the English dubs.

Hey, as long as it's a faithul manga adaptation with none of the fillers I've got no complaints. the filler arcs after the Kyoto arc were especially bad, in that I remember losing interest halfway through them

Honestly, Cartoon Network stopped the dub at the Shishio Arc. But I heard that the fillers were horrible.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 02:54 AM

It's nice to see that this franchise is getting a reboot. I wonder which production will handle the English dubs.

Honestly, Cartoon Network stopped the dub at the Shishio Arc. But I heard that the fillers were horrible.

Yeah, I've heard that too. Some of the stuff early on was pretty good filler wise though. As for the dub, I wonder if it'll be Funimation/Crunchyroll Dubs, considering they did handle dubbing the live-action Rurouni Kenshin movies, and Micah Solusod, their choice for Kenshin, was pretty great, but I'd be glad to hear Richard Cansino as him again!

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 10:36 AM

I’ve watched half of the filler arcs post Shishio, as already stated but they were BORING. So consider yourself lucky Cartoon network stopped after Kyoto. In fact I heard it was completely the fault of those fillers that they canceled the anime in the first place, before they could get to Enishi and the last story arc. Although I think the Trust and Betrayal OVAs adapted some of it at least

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users