74 replies to this topic

#41 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

TenTen is so neglected that even she couldn't get married.

She was the smart one

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#42 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:18 PM

She was the smart one

That's why she's neglected.

#43 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:17 PM

No really, is in fact married to Lee.

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:44 PM

I don't recall that at all.

#45 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 03:54 PM

I wonder why Sakura was cut out of the last shot where she originally standing with Sasuke in the film.

Are they trying to make us forget she even existed ?

Since Kishimoto was heavily involved with the film... I wonder if the person who said "beware these blue eyes (the byakugan) will take everything away from you" is a subtle jab at naruhina that took Naruto's friendship with Sakura and sasuke and a happy ending.

#46 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:10 PM

I wonder why Sakura was cut out of the last shot where she originally standing with Sasuke in the film.

Are they trying to make us forget she even existed ?

Since Kishimoto was heavily involved with the film... I wonder if the person who said "beware these blue eyes (the byakugan) will take everything away from you" is a subtle jab at naruhina that took Naruto's friendship with Sakura and sasuke and a happy ending.

Yeah so far that quote is the only line where I'm like what exactly is that suppose to mean?

Though if tragedy is what Boruto what will receive, wouldn't that just be the same as Sasuke when everything was taken away from him.

Though on one hand, seeing NaruHina rid of existence and SasuSaku rid from existence would be satasfying.. the question is well they actually go through with it?

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#47 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:49 PM

She was the smart one

And to Beta males James that is bad as to them men need to always be on top after all that is what Beta males think, I just wish Naruto would die already, as we all know SP will just bash her.

#48 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:11 PM

I can see them pair up.
But there's nothing official about it.

#49 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:07 PM

And to Beta males James that is bad as to them men need to always be on top after all that is what Beta males think, I just wish Naruto would die already, as we all know SP will just bash her.

Agreed, how about sakura goes raiden from metal gear raising on naruto and Sasuke and Hinata that would awesome especially on hinata and Sasuke and Hinata dies how wolverine did in death battle when he fought raiden. Sakura going ripper mode and going crazy would be awesome especially on on the two who ruined her life sasuke ruining her useless and hinata for taking naruto from her.

#50 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:58 PM

Yeah so far that quote is the only line where I'm like what exactly is that suppose to mean?

Though if tragedy is what Boruto what will receive, wouldn't that just be the same as Sasuke when everything was taken away from him.

Though on one hand, seeing NaruHina rid of existence and SasuSaku rid from existence would be satasfying.. the question is well they actually go through with it?

Boruto did say he wanted to become like Sasuke which makes Naruto looks even more pathetic than he already was. I guess its consistent with the idea that he is gonna lose everything if he wishes to be like him.

I am pretty sure Kishimoto knows he has lost like half of the fanbase and is catering to the NH fans only which explains his last interview. I doubt he has the actual balls to do something about it cause he was never able to stand up for himself and his story. I seriously doubt that he will grow some and do something major about it.

#51 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:41 PM

Boruto did say he wanted to become like Sasuke which makes Naruto looks even more pathetic than he already was. I guess its consistent with the idea that he is gonna lose everything if he wishes to be like him.

I am pretty sure Kishimoto knows he has lost like half of the fanbase and is catering to the NH fans only which explains his last interview. I doubt he has the actual balls to do something about it cause he was never able to stand up for himself and his story. I seriously doubt that he will grow some and do something major about it.

The thing is that Salad wants to become like Naruto while Bolt wants to become like Sasuke. In fact, Salad actually asked Bolt what he thinks her father will do then decides to do the exact opposite. Since that happened and Sasuke is not seen with Sakura at the end; SS is actually worst off then nH. Since by the end Bolt learned his lesson that he should have been worshiping his dad all along, while Salad decided she wanted to become the antithesis of her father. In other words they are both awful parents, it is just nH is in a slightly better position now.

Kishimoto hates the end pairings as shown by the gaiden, but that doesn't mean he is going to do anything about it. Remember he wanted to be gone by this point and working on his next manga; until for whatever reason he decided to stay on. All I can say is BS will happen simply because they are not stupid enough to do the same mistake twice. Which ironic since they should because once Salad start to show she more Sakura's daughter then Sasuke's. Well it's nH fans.

#52 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:53 PM

Just like i said before ... Sasuke slowly but surely steal away everything Naruto have. As for Boruto ... it's just a matter of time before he stab Sarada with chidori/rasengan ... just like his idol did.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#53 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

uh huh because THAT IS TRUE WUV................ :lmao:  :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#54 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:24 AM

Just like i said before ... Sasuke slowly but surely steal away everything Naruto have. As for Boruto ... it's just a matter of time before he stab Sarada with chidori/rasengan ... just like his idol did.

Didn't sasuke take everything naruto since chapter 3. I'm waiting for that to happen too bolt becoming a bigger duck than sasuke.

#55 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:53 AM

So burito is more narusasu child than nh.

#56 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:23 PM

I don't know about that. Alpha males, beta males, E-mails.....to me, it is just labels to justify their own lack of existence and self-description.

Point is, some of these fans....when they grow up...are going to be very disappointed in how real life works. These are the kind of males that try to be nice just to get sex or something out of it instead of being nice for the sake of being nice.

Happens to females too. You don't know how many females used to tell me that I am only being nice to get something out of them when really I am just a nice guy in person. Don't get me wrong, I will fight back if pushed, but I am one of the best guys to meet in person. Ask anyone who has met me in person.

Like steve...

Agreed, how about sakura goes raiden from metal gear raising on naruto and Sasuke and Hinata that would awesome especially on hinata and Sasuke and Hinata dies how wolverine did in death battle when he fought raiden. Sakura going ripper mode and going crazy would be awesome especially on on the two who ruined her life sasuke ruining her useless and hinata for taking naruto from her.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 28 February 2017 - 06:24 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#57 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:32 PM

Even with all my LeeTen shipping googles I have to say, source? Sorry man single until proven otherwise.

ナルサク

#58 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:41 PM

So burito is more narusasu child than nh.

Yes.

Even with all my LeeTen shipping googles I have to say, source? Sorry man single until proven otherwise.

Who else could he have a kid with? Also they were hinting it in the chibi manga.

I don't know about that. Alpha males, beta males, E-mails.....to me, it is just labels to justify their own lack of existence and self-description.

Point is, some of these fans....when they grow up...are going to be very disappointed in how real life works. These are the kind of males that try to be nice just to get sex or something out of it; instead of being nice for the sake of being nice.

Happens to females too. You don't know how many females used to tell me that I am only being nice to get something out of them when really I am just a nice guy in person. Don't get me wrong, I will fight back if pushed, but I am one of the best guys to meet in person. Ask anyone who has met me in person.

Like steve...

You are assuming that nH fans are not already adults. Also I'm pretty sure they were hit hard by how the world really works, which is why they were so desperate for nH to happen. Since its their escapist fantasy.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 February 2017 - 08:42 PM.

#59 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:10 PM

Point is, some of these fans....when they grow up...are going to be very disappointed in how real life works. These are the kind of males that try to be nice just to get sex or something out of it instead of being nice for the sake of being nice.
Like steve...

Thanks for the rules of nature thing for my post and listening to that while Sakura butchers sasuke and hinata and wounding naruto would be awesome. Makes me wonder if raiden from metal gear raising could beat current naruto and Sasuke.

#60 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:49 PM

Yes.

Who else could he have a kid with? Also they were hinting it in the chibi manga.

You are assuming that nH fans are not already adults. Also I'm pretty sure they were hit hard by how the world really works, which is why they were so desperate for nH to happen. Since its their escapist fantasy.

Age is the number....Experience is the true gauge of adulthood....and from what I have seen, most of these guys never really have enough experience to tie their shoes let alone make intellectual observations.

Take example, you can be 40 years old and say you are the biggest anime fan of all time....but, if all you watch is Naruto, Dragonball Z, and One Piece, and Bleach....then you are not as big as you think you are. Now we all start somewhere, don't get me wrong, but you can't call yourself a speed freak if you only travel at 40 mph.

Thanks for the rules of nature thing for my post and listening to that while Sakura butchers sasuke and hinata and wounding naruto would be awesome. Makes me wonder if raiden from metal gear raising could beat current naruto and Sasuke.

Yes. Especially with a sword that can cut through almost anything. Raiden can literally slice buildings apart in no trouble at all.

Look at even Sasuke with his sword skills, he would probably say "Yeah I learned all those moves.....when I was a baby with a butter knife."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 01 March 2017 - 08:51 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users