• Please log in to reply
31585 replies to this topic

#121 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:15 AM

:omfg: Really? :umm:

#122 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:18 AM

:omfg: Really? :umm:

What my story? Wanna hear another one? Choose any Naruto character.

#123 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:23 AM

Gaara :fu:

#124 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:31 AM

Gaara :fu:

Once upon a time there was a psychotic redhead named Gaara. He loathed everyone except himself and enjoyed killing the children at his playground. One day he got so thirsty for blood that he murdered the boy who always teased him at the playground and drank his blood until he was nothing more than a shriveled up mummy.

#125 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:34 AM

Once upon a time there was a psychotic redhead named Gaara. He loathed everyone except himself and enjoyed killing the children at his playground. One day he got so thirsty for blood that he murdered the boy who always teased him at the playground and drank his blood until he was nothing more than a shriveled up mummy.

Ah, a happy ending :zaru: It was such a wonderful story :thumb:

#126 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:36 AM

Ah, a happy ending :zaru: It was such a wonderful story :thumb:

Thank you! Thank you very much!

#127 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 05 February 2015 - 07:45 AM

So are you guys ready?! The biggest hype of all time!!! Tomorrow episode?!?! It's going to be amazing!!! ARE YOU READY?????? GET HYPE!!! ALRIGHT!!!!

POKEMON! HERE WE COME!!!

what's the episode you guys are talking about? I haven't been keeping track so I wouldn't know xD

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#128 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:00 AM

what's the episode you guys are talking about? I haven't been keeping track so I wouldn't know xD

Tomorrow is Ash and Serena's first date. The episode is based on that one.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#129 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:05 AM

@4life @LuckyChi7 @Liu Bie
A little spoiler for ya' all. Serena wants to hold Ash's hand but she is shy. They apparently sit on a beach and its sunset time....Serena approaches Ash upfront. Her face is very very near to Ash's face. Ash is startled and blushes. And....Serena's getting a gift

#130 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:32 AM

Tomorrow is Ash and Serena's first date. The episode is based on that one.

oh right xD I get why people like it because its like the new pokeshipping sort of but I really don't see anything in them, and the fact she only knows him from the summer camp and he doesn't even remember her or care kinda made me not get interested in them as a couple xD and I doubt anything's gonna come of those 2, even with a date episode xD I mean this is the pokemon anime remember? I don't think its gonna change THAT  majorly, even if there are alot of good episodes this season xD the games and mangas are always gonna be better in my opinion

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#131 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:42 AM

oh right xD I get why people like it because its like the new pokeshipping sort of but I really don't see anything in them, and the fact she only knows him from the summer camp and he doesn't even remember her or care kinda made me not get interested in them as a couple xD and I doubt anything's gonna come of those 2, even with a date episode xD I mean this is the pokemon anime remember? I don't think its gonna change THAT  majorly, even if there are alot of good episodes this season xD the games and mangas are always gonna be better in my opinion

Let's see where it all goes....

#132 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:16 PM

Naruto sucks

agreed_pirates_caribbean.gif

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#133 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:36 PM

When does Sakura's book come out again? April? And am I right that there's not going to be one about Sasuke?

So there'll be one about Sakura, Shikamaru, Kakashi and Gaara. No one else?

#134 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:38 PM

When does Sakura's book come out again? April? And am I right that there's not going to be one about Sasuke?

Yeah I heard Sakura's book is coming out in April, and I don't believe there is a Sasuke book either. The Sakura book is going to be another travesty . They're going to find more ways to make her look bad I just know it.

I thought there was also supposed to be an Akatsuki book, but I might be mistaken about that.

#135 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:56 PM

I don't know if it's confirmed, but apparently, it will be released in April ! 

And there's gonna be one about the Akatsuki ! 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#136 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:17 PM

Yeah I heard Sakura's book is coming out in April, and I don't believe there is a Sasuke book either. The Sakura book is going to be another travesty . They're going to find more ways to make her look bad I just know it.

I thought there was also supposed to be an Akatsuki book, but I might be mistaken about that.

I know, I'm sure they're going to make Sakura look bad. Either it's going to be about her being subservient and fangirling to Sasuke, or it's going to be about how she turns down Naruto. I'm so dreading that book, more than anything else that's to come really. It could do so much more damage to Sakura's character.

An akatsuki book huh? Um...why? Kishimoto completely left them behind after the Pain arc. He was all about the Uchihas, not delving into any origin stories of the Akatsuki. He could have even focused on a new Akatsuki, with rogue shinobis who had some connection to the dead Akatsuki members and vowed to step in to take their place. 

I was even hoping there would be a book about Mina/Kushi. It could include a history of the senju and the uzumaki. And I would have expected there to be a story about Sasuke and his journey as a traveler...including exactly why he is wandering. 

But the Akatsuki? Makes no sense!!

#137 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:19 PM

I know, I'm sure they're going to make Sakura look bad. Either it's going to be about her being subservient and fangirling to Sasuke, or it's going to be about how she turns down Naruto. I'm so dreading that book, more than anything else that's to come really. It could do so much more damage to Sakura's character.

An akatsuki book huh? Um...why? Kishimoto completely left them behind after the Pain arc. He was all about the Uchihas, not delving into any origin stories of the Akatsuki. He could have even focused on a new Akatsuki, with rogue shinobis who had some connection to the dead Akatsuki members and vowed to step in to take their place. 

I was even hoping there would be a book about Mina/Kushi. It could include a history of the senju and the uzumaki. And I would have expected there to be a story about Sasuke and his journey as a traveler...including exactly why he is wandering. 

But the Akatsuki? Makes no sense!!

Money. They serve no true purpose.

#138 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:20 PM

Or Jiraiya!! Why not do a story about him?!

#139 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:22 PM

Or Jiraiya!! Why not do a story about him?!

My only problem is if they did a Mina/Kushi story or a Jiraiya story is that they might find ways to ruin them too, and those characters are some of my favorites in the series that haven't been corrupted by this ending. I really like the idea of a story about them, just I'm afraid they'd find a way to mess it up lol.

Edited by RedFaction, 05 February 2015 - 02:24 PM.

#140 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:23 PM

My only problem is if they did a Mina/Kushi story or a Jiraiya story is that they might find ways to ruin them too, and those characters are some of my favorites in the series that haven't been corrupted by this ending. I really like the idea of a story about them just I'd be afraid they'd mess it up lol.

Well with Kakashi, we already in a bad start. Lol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users