54175 replies to this topic

#52821 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 02:56 PM

The more I think about, the more I say... Sakura falling in love with Naruto would have gave her character more development because he made her feel stronger while Sasuke makes her weak.

Which all falls under the symbolical theme of a flower under the effects of light vs dark, like I've written in my latest NaruSaku symbolism post.

Kishi was developing these two in more ways than one. But he was subtle about it. That's the problem.
Because the geberation nowadays just looks for handed on a silver platter, fast action.

They don't have the time to see something developing slowly.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52822 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 05 February 2021 - 03:24 PM

yeah. They dont see the girl in Sakura-Chan who slowly but surely falls in love with Naruto over period of time, the one who got to know the real him and started fall in love, and gain trust in accordance to that, just like real love develops.

They want the girl who just throws herself at him in Hinata instead. The one who knows literally nothing about him but his name. But only wants to leech off his energy to gain her own.

The one who he could just pick up fast in Hinata, thats who they want him with. Not the one who falls in love with him over time and gets to know the real him, and completely trusts him in Sakura-Chan.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 05 February 2021 - 03:54 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52823 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 February 2021 - 10:46 PM

You know what is sad, I have been watching Pokemon all of them, and I can buy Ash and all his friends being close friends, unlike with Naruto and Sasuke, and now Naruto and Sakura, which is sad, and what makes it worse is that Pokemon is for kids younger than the ones who buy and read/watch Naruto.

#52824 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 February 2021 - 01:49 PM

The more I think about, the more I say... Sakura falling in love with Naruto would have gave her character more development because he made her feel stronger while Sasuke makes her weak.

all sasuke did was hold her back for being awesome and naruto to 

#52825 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 February 2021 - 03:08 PM

Which all falls under the symbolical theme of a flower under the effects of light vs dark, like I've written in my latest NaruSaku symbolism post.

Kishi was developing these two in more ways than one. But he was subtle about it. That's the problem.
Because the geberation nowadays just looks for handed on a silver platter, fast action.

agreed that's the problem they don't know being subtle ways or knowing details are important. plus with the woke left wing twitter mob they make it worse

#52826 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 12 February 2021 - 04:03 PM

As a friend of mine has said, nuance is dead. Or at least, it's wasted on this tone-deaf generation where everything has to be explained because they failed critical thinking in literature classes.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#52827 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 06:29 PM

As a friend of mine has said, nuance is dead. Or at least, it's wasted on this tone-deaf generation where everything has to be explained because they failed critical thinking in literature classes.

It sure feels that way a lot of times for sure.

#52828 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 14 February 2021 - 11:56 PM

Question what do people here think naruto would do for sakura on their first Valentine's day together

#52829 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 12:40 AM

Question what do people here think naruto would do for sakura on their first Valentine's day together

In japan from what I recall it a day girls give chocolate to the boy the like. Though couples go on dates.

Taken her out for Ramen...or that would be the result at the end of the day. He might ask his friends for ideas. May try to get her a gift.

#52830 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 01:17 AM

In japan from what I recall it a day girls give chocolate to the boy the like. Though couples go on dates.

Taken her out for Ramen...or that would be the result at the end of the day. He might ask his friends for ideas. May try to get her a gift.

I can also bet Sakura would want Naruto to just be himself compared to that damn comic showing his first date with Hinata, where Naruto wanted to go somewhere fancy and Hinata only suggesting ramen when she used the Byakugan to see Naruto's wallet and how much money she had in it. XP

#52831 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 15 February 2021 - 01:50 AM

I imagine something extremely special every year. As a matter of fact, he would try to make everyday special just for her.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52832 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 February 2021 - 02:07 AM

I can also bet Sakura would want Naruto to just be himself compared to that damn comic showing his first date with Hinata, where Naruto wanted to go somewhere fancy and Hinata only suggesting ramen when she used the Byakugan to see Naruto's wallet and how much money she had in it. XP

That happened?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52833 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 02:17 AM

That happened?

It was a minor... omake kishimoto made for promotion for the last. Like Naruto becoming hokage was for boruto.

Naruto wants to take Hinata out on a date. He goes to Sai's to read his books. He goes to a fancy restaurant. Looks at the prices and realizes he can't afford it. While looking Hinata uses her byakugan to look at the money in his wallet. Then she says she wants ramen and drag him off to the stand.

#52834 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 12:17 PM

... which sums up the relationship of Naruto and Hinata.

Both were not being their true self.

Wouldn't Naruto that we knew will ask his date (whoever it is) to enjoy his favourite food (ramen) at his favourite stall?

I find Valentine's Day in Japan to be a bit more western that not everyone celebrates. Of course, there are people celebrating, make no mistakes, but it's not as big as Tanabata Festival. Tanabata (celebrating the meeting of the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi) is considered as Japanese equivalent to Valentine Day. Once the pandemic is over, I'd recommend you to visit Japan on this festive season. Stark contrast compared to Valentine's Day.

Edited by Namaenash, 15 February 2021 - 12:18 PM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#52835 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 06:42 PM

Wouldn't Naruto that we knew will ask his date (whoever it is) to enjoy his favourite food (ramen) at his favourite stall?

Very well said! Hell, often Naruto has taken Sakura to Ichiraku, besides other times they hung out somewhere else too! He doesn't feel sincere with Hinata, and we see it too in a lot of ways too with how it is even in "The Last" as well as currently in the crap storm that this franchise has become.

#52836 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 07:42 PM

Wouldn't Naruto that we knew will ask his date (whoever it is) to enjoy his favorite food (ramen) at his favorite stall?

I find Valentine's Day in Japan to be a bit more western that not everyone celebrates. Of course, there are people celebrating, make no mistakes, but it's not as big as Tanabata Festival. Tanabata (celebrating the meeting of the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi) is considered as Japanese equivalent to Valentine Day. Once the pandemic is over, I'd recommend you to visit Japan on this festive season. Stark contrast compared to Valentine's Day.

Most of what I know of Valentine Day over there comes from persona and shoujo manga. In those, the girls give the boy they like (also their friends who are boys) chocolate. Then a month later on White Day a guy is suppose to give trinkets to the girls that gave them chocolate as thanks. And couples go on dates during those two days.

As for the Omaka. I always found it a bad sign that Naruto was using the books that he used to rail against Sai relying on them.

At the start of part two Naruto asked Sakura for a date which he would have taken her to the ramen stand. Technically their first date was at the ramen stand; the time Sakura confessed to Naruto about Sasuke's curse seal. One can argue he was going to a better/fancier restaurant to show that she was his true love and true girl friend but I doubt it was kishi's intentions. I still say spite.

As for Hinata's and Sakura's reaction. I brought this up a while ago and how bad Hinata doing this was. In short, Sakura has standards that she expect Naruto to meet, while Hinata lowers her standards to settle for Naruto.

#52837 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 09:25 PM

That's what I've been saying earlier in the thread. The problem lies with the newer generation who always want everything handled to them on a silver platter.

No work, no questioning, no investigating, no researching, no critical thinking to see if the action matches the themes, if the themes live-up to the overall plot etc.

No, they want it all and they want it NOW.

Which mostly ruins the very basic fabric of storytelling.

#52838 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 10:33 PM

That's what I've been saying earlier in the thread. The problem lies with the newer generation who always want everything handled to them on a silver platter.
No work, no questioning, no investigating, no researching, no critical thinking to see if the action matches the themes, if the themes live-up to the overall plot etc.
No, they want it all and they want it NOW.

Which mostly ruins the very basic fabric of storytelling.

And this is likely why people dont have the time to do reading for stuff like novels or comic books

#52839 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 11:08 PM

And this is likely why people dont have the time to do reading for stuff like novels or comic books

Ironically in the last years the readership has increased.

I know I had this issue with my OG story cuz I didn't know what to do with it: to publish it as a novel, comic book or what.

I initially thought that I should be doing it in novel format because I'm best at writing, since i don't know how to draw.

But I feared that people would get bored and won't actually read it in that format.

That's when a friend of mine told me that actually, the readership industry is growing bigger and bigger.

Ofc, that was before 2020 though... cuz then that happened so it just kind of blew everything off.

#52840 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 02:01 PM

I'm almost done with new God of War and I can it's so good and new Kratos is a way better father than Naruto and Sasuke especially after arteus got sick.
I feel Naruto needs some tips form Kratos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users