1255 replies to this topic

#41 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:14 PM

Did anyone see the rumor about Itachi getting his own Anime.

I might actually watch that.

Yes, apparently, it's confirmed. But I didn't know they released two books about Itachi :o 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#42 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:18 PM

What's with Salads new look? She looks kinda slutty, she's freaking 13 years old, she looks like a freaking 13 year old, yet she's dressed like some 70's backup dancer with her high heels, belt and extremely short dress with no biker shorts, it's disgusting how much they've sexualised her. Also what's with the hair style, makes her look even more like Karin does when we last saw her.

It's not even written or drawn by Kishi, and him supervising means nothing, he also supervised the Last movie and we all know how much that made sense.

Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this ! Her position in the poster was kind of ... Well it's obvious they're going to sexualise her, and it's kind of OOC when we know her personality and all. 

They're desperately trying to attract fans  !

Can anybody tell me to whom Gaara is married ?

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#43 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

im over this. Apparently, its monthly chapters.

#44 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:17 PM

This news isn't gonna bother me. After all my nephew is born. I'm on my way to see him.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#45 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:21 PM

This news isn't gonna bother me. After all my nephew is born. I'm on my way to see him.

Good news say hi for me.

Also why is Sandra dressed like a oversexulized adult? She is kittening 13/14 no teen would dress that ridclous.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#46 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:30 PM

Good news say hi for me.
Also why is Sandra dressed like a oversexulized adult? She is kittening 13/14 no teen would dress that ridclous.

Thanks. He will grow up to spit on Bolt and Rick Pitino.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#47 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:06 PM

I read and watched Nube. It's Miki, right? :cry: I like her actually :P

Yes.

#48 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:14 PM

list of people surprised with this news:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#49 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:18 PM

list of people surprised with this news:

Compare with DBS, it's the level of Gin and Kagura hyped about season 3 for their own series: ok......

#50 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:20 PM

the art doesn't look promising for a professional mangaka

look at boruto's/mitsuki's eyes

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#51 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:24 PM

the art doesn't look promising for a professional mangaka

look at boruto's/mitsuki's eyes

look at Boruto's body, it's completely out of proportion, the only one this guy put some effort in it was Salad

Compare with DBS, it's the level of Gin and Kagura hyped about season 3 for their own series: ok......

Yeah, DBS was quite the hype everywhere before Toei kittened it up, this boruto kitten is getting lukewarm reaction from most of the remaining fans and excited reactions for a few of the NH/SS groupies

Edited by Nar123, 19 December 2015 - 03:24 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:50 PM

Whelp, looks like Kishimoto is a filthy liar.

Surprise surprise.

https://40.media.tum...1riyb5k_540.jpg

Apparently, this says something about a new series this spring and that it's gonna be a monthly manga.

Closer look at image; http://psychedelic-c...ge/135490803301

Man, Salad's gone through three costume changes already. The first one matched Karin's the second one was a replica of Sakura's, and now she's in this short dress and high heels. :ermm:

Edit; so apparently Kishimoto's assistant, Ikemoto, is drawing the manga, while the guy who wrote the Boruto movie is writing this, and Kishimoto is just "supervising" the new series.

I fail to see how this is a problem................... :mellow: What, no one here is ACTUALLY thinking of reading it are they? After that gaiden we got? :zaru:

Guys, seriously all we need to do is just not do do anything anymore with this series. This is just news, we don't have to care,vand we don't have to support it. I for one  am just gonna go meh, okay so what? I don't care I'm not giving anymore money.

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 December 2015 - 03:57 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

look at Boruto's body, it's completely out of proportion, the only one this guy put some effort in it was Salad

Yeah, DBS was quite the hype everywhere before Toei kittened it up, this boruto kitten is getting lukewarm reaction from most of the remaining fans and excited reactions for a few of the NH/SS groupies

Salad getting the most focus on design? Imagine that!

Yes, the reactions seem to be mixed to ok (Saitama reference).

#54 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

I really don't give a kitten about this. I couldn't care less.

First of all this new manga will be a joke with loads of fanservice; because that's the only thing they have to offer. And Kishi supervising it is only said in order to attract people in reading it. But Kishi's supervising it means him sitting with a bottle of vodka and declaring the manga as canon, canon, canon; while drinking until he dies.

Edited by Nostradamus, 19 December 2015 - 04:19 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#55 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:47 PM

Who the f**ck let Sarada out the house in that kind of outfit??? I know it wasn't Sasuke, since he hasn't done sh**t to begin with for that girl.

And they got my girl Sakura all the way f**cked up if they really got her letting Sarada prance around in that. How old is she???
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#56 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:24 PM

Hopefully, this is just another one volume manga. I mean, sure they got enough money to barely float by, but can they really affor to produce a multi-volume series? After all, no one cares for the new gen, just seeing their fave pairings more.

@Swag I love your comment.

Edited by redrose3443, 19 December 2015 - 05:25 PM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#57 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:32 PM

Hopefully, this is just another one volume manga. I mean, sure they got enough money to barely float by, but can they really affor to produce a multi-volume series? After all, no one cares for the new gen, just seeing their fave pairings more.

No kidding, Rose, and I want to see Kishi losing more of his rep. X-P  Honestly, I just wish he'd realize that he made a HUGE mistake catering to the fringe as well as his assistant who's a BIG NH fanboy as well as his editors. ~_~ This despairs me when I wanna work on an AU fanfic that will be a MILLION times better than what we got! And I wish that deep down someone higher up at Shueisha or even in Kishi's inner circle would read the signs and see only a small percentage of fans care about the way that Naruto has become.

It just shows how basically, all that happened has basically ruined everyone, making Naruto and Sakura so selfish that they only cared for each other to get something out of it and bull like that. XP

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 19 December 2015 - 05:34 PM.

#58 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:33 PM

Who the f**ck let Sarada out the house in that kind of outfit??? I know it wasn't Sasuke, since he hasn't done sh**t to begin with for that girl.

And they got my girl Sakura all the way f**cked up if they really got her letting Sarada prance around in that. How old is she???

The one writing this is Kishi's assistant. The one who hates Sakura. And fanboys over hinakittens! :zaru:

Yp330yZ.gif

#59 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:50 PM

Well, we can all blame the sexist big of a assistant. I swear by just hearing his lewd comments about Sakura is only for Sasuke's uses  :rawr:  :smashy:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#60 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:51 PM

And here I thought things couldn't get worse. Now here's the thing, I have seperatred myself from most of the fandom. I avoid everything Naruto, I've removed myself from most Naruto tags on tumblr and Facebook, and my overall love for NS couldn't help but get a little tarnished. It's hard when they keep shoving garbage in our faces. The onslaught of trash is so bad that it's hard to believe that I loved the series so much.

Nowadays my only connection to the fandom in some form is done here, I could never stop coming here. It's a place where I can get support and validation in a fandom that is filled with mindless fan girls, and boys, who scramble at the chance to swallow Kishi's regurgitated flith. They've made it very clear that they don't care about canon events, plot, consistency, and treatment of characters both new and old.

Which leads me to my thoughts on this atrocity. This monthly series is basically life support for the series. Narutards, like Fornever, and his legion of mindless otakus, will eat this up. Now I'll admit that I go to his channel, and Sawyers, for anime news in general, but I don't understand how he can support Naruto after everything. I even saw him rant about SP and the fillers. Everything he was saying was how I felt about SP and what's become of Naruto. He kept saying stuff like shame on SP, and that this treatment with the anime was disgusting. The entire time I was watching I was literally saying outload "How can you acknowledge this one flaw, and yet be so blind when it comes to everything else wrong with Naruto?!" Urgh it can be so aggrivating.

Anyhow Im getting off track. This thing looks bad, like literally. The art to me looks fanmade. It's always better for an artist to draw charcters their own way. Sure it will be apparent but it's better then trying to copy someone's style, and that's what's going on here. Ikemoto is trying to mimic Kishi's style, and he failed. This thing should have been gorgeous if it's job was to excite fans. Instead I want to get an eraser and fix them.

Also poor Salad looks like a hooker because they want to make sure that she's "pretty" because we all know what happened with her mother. Sakura wasn't a pair of giant knockers whose only purpose was fanservice so they need to establish Salad's sex appeal now, not her skills as a ninja or anything.

Also Gaara's daughter....why the eyes? I mean really? Your father had lack of sleep so what, was it so bad that he past that kitten onto his daughter? That and who the hell is the kid on the top right whose back is facing us? Some of the designs of these kids screams fanmade, especially Ino and Sai's kid. So yeah more garbage to add to the never ending burning heap we already have that was once an alright series.

Oh and I forgot to mention Himawari, just like everyone else has.

Edited by Konohakitten, 19 December 2015 - 06:32 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users