Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46719 replies to this topic

#46581 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 23 January 2022 - 03:53 AM

Hai, everyone!

Anyone will get booster vaccine in the country?

Guess no one want to be random anymore

I think I'm still constantly random quite often. I made jokes that people don't understand sometimes  :chuckle:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#46582 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 03:58 AM

I have time today (no, mainly stuck with the work I bring at home haha!) and I thought to login here. Geez! It's been so long and I miss when we were so active joking/sending gifs to each others. 

So hi everyone! How are you?

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#46583 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 05:06 AM

Hai, everyone!

I think I'm still constantly random quite often. I made jokes that people don't understand sometimes  :chuckle:

Hm, we're planning to get it, but it's not effective against 3rd type of virus.  :confused:

I have time today (no, mainly stuck with the work I bring at home haha!) and I thought to login here. Geez! It's been so long and I miss when we were so active joking/sending gifs to each others. 

I miss all the chatter here  :cry:

#46584 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 05:29 AM

Hm, we're planning to get it, but it's not effective against 3rd type of virus.  :confused:

I miss all the chatter here  :cry:

Have you fully vaccinated? 2 doses of vaccine? I heard whatever vaccine you got, it effective to fight omricon.

Here we're suggested to get the booster but those who work in health field will be prioritized. 

Me too!  :umm:  Where's the devil Foxie when we need him  :hm:

#46585 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 04:57 PM

Hai, everyone!

Natural immunity baby. :happy:
:thumb: 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46586 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 24 January 2022 - 04:43 AM

Sis is back! :wave: :wave: :wave:

haruhi-suzumiya-dance.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#46587 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 05:16 AM

Have you fully vaccinated? 2 doses of vaccine? I heard whatever vaccine you got, it effective to fight omricon.

Here we're suggested to get the booster but those who work in health field will be prioritized. 

Me too!  :umm:  Where's the devil Foxie when we need him  :hm:

Yeah 2 dozes, at start of 2021 I got covid together with my mother, after that I've been sat to get vaccinated to not go throught all that again, so we did both doses later in 2021.

#46588 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:32 PM

Natural immunity baby. :happy:
:thumb:

Oh you mean you don't get vaccinated?

What about people around you?

Sis is back! :wave: :wave: :wave:

haruhi-suzumiya-dance.gif

Yoohoo! :wave:

How are you? Have you changed your mind and cut your long hair?   :hehehe:

Yeah 2 dozes, at start of 2021 I got covid together with my mother, after that I've been sat to get vaccinated to not go throught all that again, so we did both doses later in 2021.

Glad that it's over for you. What did you feel after vaccinated?

It was strange but I was the one around here who felt sick  :sweat:

Edited by Popuri, 24 January 2022 - 01:32 PM.

#46589 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 05:13 PM

Oh you mean you don't get vaccinated?

What about people around you?

I had the disease already, there's no reason to get a vaccine once you already have immunity.

The ones around me took the vaccines some even 3 doses even mixed them and now they are either afraid because it doesn't protect them or they're afraid of having side effects since they had from the second shots.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46590 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 05:16 PM

Yoohoo! :wave:

How are you? Have you changed your mind and cut your long hair?   :hehehe:

:wow: Just seeing me again makes you look adorable. :lulz:  :lmao: 

cute-adorable.gif

My hair will outlive everyone!!! :superior: It's manifestation of perfection. :laughcry:

64e6a3461dac0cef47c326338eaad4d1.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#46591 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 30 January 2022 - 01:50 AM

:wow: Just seeing me again makes you look adorable. :lulz:  :lmao:

My hair will outlive everyone!!! :superior: It's manifestation of perfection. :laughcry:

You wish :hm: Just seeing you and your hair make me want to cut it make it into wig :smug:

Gimme your haiiir. My hair is damaged. T_T

#46592 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 30 January 2022 - 02:05 AM

I had the disease already, there's no reason to get a vaccine once you already have immunity.

The ones around me took the vaccines some even 3 doses even mixed them and now they are either afraid because it doesn't protect them or they're afraid of having side effects since they had from the second shots.

Imho, tell them it protects them  :happy: Just in case they got the disease, they are not gonna suffer much like if they're not vaccinated. It lessen the effect. Also the side effect after vaccine is normal. I felt nausea, shivering, feversih, and a little unwell. No wonder when I was child and got immunization, mom said I became so fussy.  :chuckle:

#46593 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 30 January 2022 - 03:21 AM

You wish :hm: Just seeing you and your hair make me want to cut it make it into wig :smug:

Gimme your haiiir. My hair is damaged. T_T

:lmao: You want my hair for your wig? :lulz:

What happened? :wot:

Edited by milan kyuubi, 30 January 2022 - 10:48 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#46594 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 30 January 2022 - 02:53 PM

:lmao: You want my hair for your wig? :lulz:

What happened? :wot:

Just my hair can't stand the hair dye anymore :lmao: :sweat:

#46595 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 30 January 2022 - 07:43 PM

This you than? :hehehe:  :lmao: 

d888e4b221d807f3185af8c391c60c57.gif

Pls tell me you don't dye in those awful flashy colors?  :argh: 

Now. Lets talk about adult and important stuff! What is the last movie you saw? :fu: 

Yp330yZ.gif

#46596 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 31 January 2022 - 04:39 AM

This you than? :hehehe:  :lmao: 
d888e4b221d807f3185af8c391c60c57.gif

Pls tell me you don't dye in those awful flashy colors?  :argh: 

Now. Lets talk about adult and important stuff! What is the last movie you saw? :fu: 

I didn't do flashy colours! :fu: That's completely not suitable for me 🙃 Do you have colorful hair instead?

I watched no way home. Have you watched it? I planned to watch scream 5 but when we were able to watch, the movie had been replaced. 🤣

#46597 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 31 January 2022 - 05:20 AM

Glad that it's over for you. What did you feel after vaccinated?

It was strange but I was the one around here who felt sick  :sweat:

Nothing at all. It's the opposite for me, all the friends got covid only in form of losing their ability to smell things, and I when I caught it - got pheumonia  :sweatdrop:

#46598 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts

Posted 31 January 2022 - 06:44 AM

I didn't do flashy colours! :fu: That's completely not suitable for me Do you have colorful hair instead?

I watched no way home. Have you watched it? I planned to watch scream 5 but when we were able to watch, the movie had been replaced.

So you rock blonde than? :hehehe: No. But am willing to let you pay me money so I can donate my glorious hair to you. :P 

Still haven't. Will see if I even watch it. I don't really care that much for superheroes anymore. Last I watched was The King's Daughter. Nothing special imo. To cheesy and boring to me. I do plan to watch Kingdom Of Heaven roadshow version soon. :sweat:

Yp330yZ.gif

#46599 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 January 2022 - 07:29 AM

Imho, tell them it protects them  :happy: Just in case they got the disease, they are not gonna suffer much like if they're not vaccinated. It lessen the effect. Also the side effect after vaccine is normal. I felt nausea, shivering, feversih, and a little unwell. No wonder when I was child and got immunization, mom said I became so fussy.  :chuckle:

Thing is they're so afraid and paranoid some of them, that some respond in very aggressive way when it comes to this topic.

For example my own sister just snapped at me and started to yell at me, she was basically out of control because what I told her was the opposite of what she heard. Now that she started at least a bit to see things differently, she's a bit more open to talking, but at any point she might snap again.

I've realized that no matter how much I love them and want to help them, I have to leave them alone

in making their own choices. Even if those choices bring them harm. I don't want to see them hurt or worse obviously, ultimately they're adults and will do what they think it's best for them.

We are only as good as the information we have. And certain people just don't want to listen something that might contradict their belief.

You can always go for this. So sexy.

:smexy: :wink: :D

Edited by Nostradamus, 31 January 2022 - 07:30 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#46600 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 06:10 AM

You can always go for this. So sexy.

:smexy: :wink: :D

Very aerodynamic,  :lmao:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users