• Please log in to reply
54173 replies to this topic

#53541 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 January 2022 - 10:21 PM

narusaku__new_year_kiss__by_itajichi_dex

This is cute.

aww so cute and nice 

I love long haired Sakura. It makes her look pretty. Any other NS fanart with it?

i like both long and short hair sakura i even like her boruto look it's one of the few looks i like from that and the last

Another Hinata rant... You know that part where Hinata said "Naruto's hand was so warm." After Neji died? What if Sakura said that about Sasuke's hand? 

she'd be seen as scum 

#53542 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:11 PM

If Hinata does it, its romantic. If Sakura does it, shes selfish and needs to straighten her priorities. :zaru: Or if she was thinking about Narutos hand, she only means it is a sisterly way. :lmao:

The hypocrisy is always so rich with those loons!

#53543 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 04:23 PM

The hypocrisy has been there since the day Hinata was introduced. I'm just saying.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53544 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 04:44 PM

The hypocrisy has been there since the day Hinata was introduced. I'm just saying.

You ain't wrong about that for sure!

#53545 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 22 January 2022 - 01:30 PM

Hello, everyone! Its been a while since I've been here. I just want to post this here so most people will actually see it, and it's not entirely off topic, either. 

Last time I was here I was advertising a book I was writing that would hopefully become a raplacement for Naruto to most NaruSaku fans. Well, the first volume of that book has been published on Amazon. "Mages of the North" was intended to be my answer to that abysmal ending we got from Naruto and deliver something fresh. the characters are much more thought out. They have more depth. They aren't nearly as annoying. And they all have unique and interesting background stories. The story is meant to represent what Naruto "could have been" if Kishimoto hadn't sold out to the highest bidder. And for those of you who still can't get over how stupid the couples are, Mages of the North will be fixing that too.

Keep in mind that Mages of the North is inspired by Naruto, but it still very much its own thing. You'll come across references to Naruto every so often in the story, but little outside of that. Also, Mages of the North has some pretty good comedy in it. My girlfriend, who edited the story, laughed her heart out with almost every chapter. 

Volume 1 of Mages of the North is available here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QLMNKQL

If I see reviews with people demanding more from the story, I will continue on. I hope some of you here give it a try since it is meant to fix the ending to Naruto. 

#53546 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 January 2022 - 05:06 PM

Hello, everyone! Its been a while since I've been here. I just want to post this here so most people will actually see it, and it's not entirely off topic, either. 

Last time I was here I was advertising a book I was writing that would hopefully become a raplacement for Naruto to most NaruSaku fans. Well, the first volume of that book has been published on Amazon. "Mages of the North" was intended to be my answer to that abysmal ending we got from Naruto and deliver something fresh. the characters are much more thought out. They have more depth. They aren't nearly as annoying. And they all have unique and interesting background stories. The story is meant to represent what Naruto "could have been" if Kishimoto hadn't sold out to the highest bidder. And for those of you who still can't get over how stupid the couples are, Mages of the North will be fixing that too.

Keep in mind that Mages of the North is inspired by Naruto, but it still very much its own thing. You'll come across references to Naruto every so often in the story, but little outside of that. Also, Mages of the North has some pretty good comedy in it. My girlfriend, who edited the story, laughed her heart out with almost every chapter. 

Volume 1 of Mages of the North is available here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QLMNKQL

If I see reviews with people demanding more from the story, I will continue on. I hope some of you here give it a try since it is meant to fix the ending to Naruto. 

hmmm seems interesting, I'll definitely give it a read and drop a review when I get the chance, Dalton! 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#53547 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 January 2022 - 02:31 AM

Okay, if you guys haven't bought the book yet, hold off on it for a few days. Apparently things in the story got left out while publishing it through Amazon. I'm going through and editing things in more detail. Thankfully, someone left a review pointing a lot of this stuff out. 

Edit: If you were unable to cancel your order and have proof you bought the book, send me a message and I'll send you a free copy of the novel via email. 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 25 January 2022 - 04:03 AM.

#53548 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 January 2022 - 09:19 PM

The book has been now been re-published with some major corrections and should be safe to buy now. 

#53549 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 05:15 PM

So once again I'd like to discuss this particular topic even though I've addressed it countless, but it has to do with he double standards of Hinata as a love interest versus Sakura and as a character. I've spoken abut it often but I'd like to to give more focus on it and maybe discuss things I've never thought of before. I actually want to gather my thoughts on it a bit more So I will bring it up again at a later date 

Edited by Phantom_999, 26 January 2022 - 10:58 PM.

#53550 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 08:16 PM

Wait... what? How much more could you possibly have to talk about with that topic? 

#53551 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 06:23 AM

Wait... what? How much more could you possibly have to talk about with that topic? 

I wonder too but I do look forward to hearing what Phantom has gotta say since he usually has had some great points when talking on this stuff before.

#53552 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 07:01 AM

I just pick apart the reasoning for it lol. That is the “only fun” With thos franchise now anymore but your mages of the north sounds like read :yes:

#53553 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 08:16 AM

Well there are always new facets of this thing and ways you can look at it. :)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#53554 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 12:35 PM

I mean... sure? But you continue to kick a horse that has long since been dead. Naruto ended almost a decade ago at this point, doesn't it get a little tiring continuously repeating the exact same thing over and over again? You guys have been talking about how bad the ending was for almost half as long as Naruto ran at this point. 

#53555 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 January 2022 - 12:54 PM

Well that could be said about any bad stories for any franchise, you still have people complain about the stuff they don't like from star wars, dc and marvel as examples

#53556 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 04:12 PM

I mean... sure? But you continue to kick a horse that has long since been dead. Naruto ended almost a decade ago at this point, doesn't it get a little tiring continuously repeating the exact same thing over and over again? You guys have been talking about how bad the ending was for almost half as long as Naruto ran at this point. 

Naruto is an endless pit of problems. The deeper you sink, the more you find things wrong with it.

Even though the main points have been talked to death, you analyze a bit more and you discover a different view on it every time.

Also certain people evolve. Learn new things. Change their perspective on things. Thus it gives them a new way of looking at life, at writing, at people, etc.

Others do not. Their lives remain still. Their way of thinking. They stagnate.

Edited by Nostradamus, 27 January 2022 - 04:15 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#53557 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 27 January 2022 - 08:09 PM

I guess those are both fair points. 

#53558 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 12:04 AM

I tend to agree but I also don't like telling others how to feel. 

ナルサク

#53559 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 12:37 AM

I tend to agree but I also don't like telling others how to feel. 

i was't telling them how to feel. If you wish to continue talking about it, go for it. I'm just surprised there's still anything to talk about at this point is all. 

#53560 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 29 January 2022 - 03:18 PM

People be wondering why Sakura be dominating the most 'popular' character lists on youtube but not wondering why they kept googling her. Notice you won't see these so called "beloved" characters on this list. You either hate or love her, Sakura was always googled.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users