IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 August 2019 - 03:06 AM

What condition is naruto sick?

Supposedly hes dying because of the mixture between his normal chakra and kuramas chakra.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#50582 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 03:53 AM

Supposedly hes dying because of the mixture between his normal chakra and kuramas chakra.

I thought he had Sage of the Sixth Paths chakra as well. Seems like a dumb thing for him to be dying from that.

#50583 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:06 AM

What? You mean Hinata's magical healing abilities of her love didn't just magically heal him?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50584 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:38 AM

...what?

If that's the case, why the hell merging both chakras in the first place since now its more like "poisoning" Naruto then? 

Who the hell makes up these ideas?!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50585 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:19 PM

...what?

If that's the case, why the hell merging both chakras in the first place since now its more like "poisoning" Naruto then? 

He's dying because of the cursed scarf

#50586 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:44 PM

...what?

I know, right?!!

Just...

#50587 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:52 PM

...what?

Word.

He's dying because of the cursed scarf

hahahahaha! That's it!

#50588 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:54 PM

What the hell are they thinking?

Are we still doing space ship with naruto?

#50589 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:55 PM

Word.

Something tells me the person who came up with this novel was high. Or it's further proof Studio Pierrot could give two kittens about the rules Naruto has established, and the fact Naruto has been Kurama's Jinchuriki since he was a baby, and he only ever had trouble when first tapping into his chakra, so why the hell make it that he's dying from his and Kurama's chakra comingling like this?

#50590 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:56 PM

Really this just happen cause you think this would have happened sooner.

#50591 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:57 PM

What? You mean Hinata's magical healing abilities of her love didn't just magically heal him?

Ha that's funny she's that useless and wait has Sakura checked him over or are we not allow to have her do that despite being one of the medic there.

#50592 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:07 PM

and what is Hinata doing about it? Crying behind a wall?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#50593 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:31 PM

Is she really?

#50594 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 August 2019 - 07:34 PM

Something tells me the person who came up with this novel was high. Or it's further proof Studio Pierrot could give two kittens about the rules Naruto has established, and the fact Naruto has been Kurama's Jinchuriki since he was a baby, and he only ever had trouble when first tapping into his chakra, so why the hell make it that he's dying from his and Kurama's chakra comingling like this?

I'm not even sure if they are actually high or just don't give a damn.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50595 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:47 PM

Maybe both but I doubt Naruto is in any danger currently.

#50596 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:59 PM

Yeah, I'm gonna say it's likely the latter, but you never know, the former could be some weird-ass possibilities as well, buddy!

#50597 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 12:20 AM

I'll take Digimon Adventure tri's second half train wreck over this any day...

2e5.gif

#50598 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 12:55 AM

I'll take Digimon Adventure tri's second half train wreck over this any day...

I'll take 02 ending over this.

#50599 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 12:08 PM

The last time Hinata had a major role in the light novel, they only managed to sold 18k copies of it.

To put that into perspective, #10th rank of Japanese Light Novel sales was ~350k.

In other words, Naruto light novel sales with Hinata in it, is as good as non-existent.

Why would the publisher want to feature her again in this novel, albeit the main plot is about her husband is dying.

It's a sad irony indeed. Out of all the people that should help when Naruto is dying, isn't it much more logical that his wife should be the one to take the charge to save his life?

Useless indeed.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#50600 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 01:44 PM

...what?

Take Kurama out, Naruto dies. Leave Kurama in, Naruto dies. Sound logic.

Funny how no other Jinchuurki is being poisoned either.

These series stopped making sense years ago. Now they just do things for drama sake.

"Why have Sasuke and Sakura get married if they don't really like each other?"

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users