#41 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ May 30 2012, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for the Sasuke/Itachi vs. Kabuto fight. Well, I suppose everything had to come to an end. However, I have to admit that if it's just going to be "And then Itachi broke the Edo Tensei and crumbled away. The End", then I will be sorely disappointed. I mean, what was the purpose of having Sasuke and Itachi team up, if not to have Itachi finally give the poor boy some answers, not necessarily about the circumstances surrounding the massacre, but more why he still fights for Konoha even after everything they put him and the Uchiha clan through. Hell, Sasuke flat out asked him and the guy simply refuses to give him a direct answer.

My question is, if Itachi did manage to spill his guts out to Sasuke, what do you expect to happen from it? If Sasuke becomes reformed from it, half of us myself included would see it as being too cliche and makes Naruto's goal pointless. On the other hand, if he says it all and Sasuke doesn't change, then people will say Itachi telling him everything was pointless except that we have a source saying that everything that was said about Itachi is true.

This whole Uchiha brothers thing is so...complicated. Because no matter what outcome occurs, no one will be happy with it. This is why I am not too happy with this whole Sasuke and Itachi thing. Does it have a purpose or is it just a filler to keep the story going longer?

From this moment on, I am not sure what to think. I just want it to be over with already and move on.

QUOTE (archangel @ May 30 2012, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for the Kage Vs Madara, love it and Madara really going for the kill by the end(hope that's his last card cuz how powerful a guy can get and even more, how the first defeated that guy) I want a 3 to 5 filler episode of that fight, really something I care to watch:P, Too bad Madara's a Edo Tensei cuz we know that it will eventually die again.

I am actually thinking that the only reason why Madara is so strong in this form because he has the Hashirama's DNA in him and being an Edo Tensei. I think his power would be cut in half if he wasn't so juiced up by Kabuto. No doubt he would still be a force to be reckon with, but he would see a decrease in power. And they do say Hashirama's DNA seems to fuel the Sharingan and Rinnegan.

It still kind of gets me how the Hashirama's own children and grand children cannot gain his abilities, but there were three people who do just because they were injected with them. Granted, Danzo really couldn't control it and it ended up nearly consuming him.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#42 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ May 30 2012, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which is exactly why you shouldn't say "they sound very possible to me". The point is that they AREN'T possible. (That's not to say I don't enjoy my dose of crack. And no, I'm not a cokehead.)

I believe you misunderstood, never said Gaara/Mei was my crack ship, he simply asked why people ship crackpairings so I answered.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 31 May 2012 - 12:20 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#43 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ May 31 2012, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah. There's just something that really doesn't seem right about Kabutos death.... Maybe it's just me, but I don't think he'll be gone that easy. Oh, and as for Sasuke, he'll probably be shunned off for a while until he makes his move.

Well, if you seriously want Kabuto to make a comeback, there is one way.... someone predicted that Muu will come and save Kabuto and release him from Izanami. After that, Kabuto begins his counterattack by summoning Madara himself to fight Itachi. But I really hope not because if this does happen, it'd just be dragging things out on that end.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#44 Nutt Man 117

Nutt Man 117

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

I sure hope Madara is the only one that can use perfect Susano. It wouldn't make sense if Sasuke could suddenly use it in his final battle with Naruto.

#45 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

problably sasuke would able to use and he will awake the rinnegan , i bet 1000$

kishimoto loves to give abilities to sasuke coming outta from nowhere and without any reason

Edited by dovahkiin, 31 May 2012 - 03:07 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#46 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ May 31 2012, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No I think the form Madara was using before now was the same as the complete forms Sasuke and Itachi have, and the perfect form is something on a different level, something only possible with the Rinnigan? Just looking at the three Susanoo's you can tell Madara's is more powerful...Hopefully you are correct as it would otherwise mean Sasuke has been given an option to upgrade his toolset again in the future.

No, If you look closely. What those two have in common is the hood over their bodies. What Madara's been showing all this time was without the hood.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#47 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

did i'm the only one that noticed that the madara's susanoo had legs?
plus without his clones inside

Edited by dovahkiin, 31 May 2012 - 03:10 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#48 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 31 2012, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am actually thinking that the only reason why Madara is so strong in this form because he has the Hashirama's DNA in him and being an Edo Tensei. I think his power would be cut in half if he wasn't so juiced up by Kabuto. No doubt he would still be a force to be reckon with, but he would see a decrease in power. And they do say Hashirama's DNA seems to fuel the Sharingan and Rinnegan.

It still kind of gets me how the Hashirama's own children and grand children cannot gain his abilities, but there were three people who do just because they were injected with them. Granted, Danzo really couldn't control it and it ended up nearly consuming him.

Yeah Madara is much more powerful because of his Hashirima DNA being tweaked by Kabuto, and the fact he's dead already so doesn't really suffer from Chakra exhaustion. But it's not to say he wasn't powerful enough to take on the five kages like this without the benifits, he just revealed his trump card so wouldn't be a wrong in assuming he was holding back up until now.

Don't get me started on Hashirama's Own Children and Grandchildren not getting his ability yet everyone who has had his DNA injected in them got his ability. If anything the Uzumaki's strong lifeforce should have enhanced the abilities passed down to the children, instead it's almost like they recieved neither of the parents abilities. It's not just the wood release it's the self healing ability, we've seen with Naruto and Karin the Uzumaki blood has some amazing healing abilities, Kabuto mentioned it being a Uzumaki trait, and Madara mentioned how Hashirama also had the ability, yet Tsunade had to rely on Seals to mimic the ability....and with Naruto it's been written off as a ability he gained from Kurama.

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ May 31 2012, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did i'm the only one that noticed that the madara's susanoo had legs?
plus without his clones inside

No I don't think he has legs, I noticed the four arms but not legs.

Edited by harry4e, 31 May 2012 - 03:21 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#49 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ May 31 2012, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No I don't think he has legs, I noticed the four arms but not legs.

so you are blind then
cuz i can see two legs in each one of the susanoo's but cant see who's inside then

http://i996.mangarea...uto-3338649.jpg
SK-303_image007.jpg

#50 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ May 31 2012, 07:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah Madara is much more powerful because of his Hashirima DNA being tweaked by Kabuto, and the fact he's dead already so doesn't really suffer from Chakra exhaustion. But it's not to say he wasn't powerful enough to take on the five kages like this without the benifits, he just revealed his trump card so wouldn't be a wrong in assuming he was holding back up until now.

Possibly. I am not saying you are wrong, but just saying it is unknown how powerful he was alive. We do know he is some what of a boogey man in the world and that his power was only exceeded by Hashirama's. Could he actually take on the 5 Kages without the abilities of the ET and Hashirama's DNA inside of him? I think you're right when you say he can, but I believe he would pushed more to his limits by doing so. We know the Rinnegan takes a lot of chakra to use and probably doing that massive attack he did twice in a row, I could see him being a lot more worn out from it.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 31 May 2012 - 04:30 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 31 2012, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My question is, if Itachi did manage to spill his guts out to Sasuke, what do you expect to happen from it? If Sasuke becomes reformed from it, half of us myself included would see it as being too cliche and makes Naruto's goal pointless. On the other hand, if he says it all and Sasuke doesn't change, then people will say Itachi telling him everything was pointless except that we have a source saying that everything that was said about Itachi is true.

This whole Uchiha brothers thing is so...complicated. Because no matter what outcome occurs, no one will be happy with it. This is why I am not too happy with this whole Sasuke and Itachi thing. Does it have a purpose or is it just a filler to keep the story going longer?

From this moment on, I am not sure what to think. I just want it to be over with already and move on.

I'd say having Itachi and Sasuke meet up again does serve a purpose. So that Sasuke can hear from Itachi himself why he did what he did and why he still stands by it. I don't think that will be enough to suddenly make Sasuke turn good. In fact, I believe it will only make him turn even more insane/evil. So all in all, I'll have to go with your second theory. Itachi states his reason, but Sasuke retains his lust for revenge and destruction. Would it be pointless? Perhaps, but remember that this is the guy that, up until recently, has been the centerpiece of Sasuke's entire existence. Sasuke gave up everything, both his village and his comrades, just to kill this guy and then when he finally manages to accomplish this, it only leaves him even more confused and in even bigger pain than before. So basically, to have Itachi and Sasuke meet up and not have Sasuke confront Itachi, is like having Luke face Darth Vader without commenting on the fact that Vader is his father.

Also, I agree. Right now, this whole storyline has just become way too bloated and convoluted, so to drop it temporarily and let it rest for a while would probably be a smart move on Kishi's part.

Edited by TerrorKing, 31 May 2012 - 04:34 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#52 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ May 31 2012, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd say having Itachi and Sasuke meet up again does serve a purpose. So that Sasuke can hear from Itachi himself why he did what he did and why he still stands by it. I don't think that will be enough to suddenly make Sasuke turn good. In fact, I believe it will only make him turn even more insane/evil. So all in all, I'll have to go with your second theory. Itachi states his reason, but Sasuke retains his lust for revenge and destruction. Would it be pointless? Perhaps, but remember that this is the guy that, up until recently, has been the centerpiece of Sasuke's entire existence. Sasuke gave up everything, both his village and his comrades, just to kill this guy and then when he finally manages to accomplish this, it only leaves him even more confused and in even bigger pain than before. So basically, to have Itachi and Sasuke meet up and not have Sasuke confront Itachi, is like having Luke face Darth Vader without commenting on the fact that Vader is his father.

Also, I agree. Right now, this whole storyline has just become way too bloated and convoluted, so to drop it temporarily and let it rest for a while would probably be a smart move on Kishi's part.

If it's all the same to you, I don't really want to have another Uchiha brothers reunion. I want it to be dropped once and for all and then just have this be the final meeting. I have said this a few times, but it's getting old rehashing the Uchiha brothers over and over again because Sasuke doesn't know what the truth is. Especially, since knowing the truth would still have Sasuke be a psychopathic killer than I don't think we need to go back and reexplain it all.

I can't change the manga, but I will say that this just needs to stop and get on with the Sasuke vs Naruto battle already. I am actually tired of trying to be sympathetic to Sasuke and try to understand him only for him to throw his chances away. He is the kind of guy you kind of look at and say "Yeah you had a bad past, but everything up to now has been your fault and your fault alone. Yeah you wanted answers from Itachi and you got them. If you still plan on killing Konoha, then I can't feel sorry for you."

I am sorry if my opinion disagrees with your views on Sasuke (not sure if they do), but this is how I feel and I just want the story to move forward rather than keep retelling the Uchiha massacre.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 31 2012, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it's all the same to you, I don't really want to have another Uchiha brothers reunion. I want it to be dropped once and for all and then just have this be the final meeting. I have said this a few times, but it's getting old rehashing the Uchiha brothers over and over again because Sasuke doesn't know what the truth is. Especially, since knowing the truth would still have Sasuke be a psychopathic killer than I don't think we need to go back and reexplain it all.

I can't change the manga, but I will say that this just needs to stop and get on with the Sasuke vs Naruto battle already. I am actually tired of trying to be sympathetic to Sasuke and try to understand him only for him to throw his chances away. He is the kind of guy you kind of look at and say "Yeah you had a bad past, but everything up to now has been your fault and your fault alone. Yeah you wanted answers from Itachi and you got them. If you still plan on killing Konoha, then I can't feel sorry for you."

I am sorry if my opinion disagrees with your views on Sasuke (not sure if they do), but this is how I feel and I just want the story to move forward rather than keep retelling the Uchiha massacre.

If Sasuke and Itachi don't sit down and have a serious talk during this reunion, then I don't think they should have a talk at all. One reunion is enough, two reunions would just be sloppy storytelling. Besides, I only want Sasuke and Itachi to sit down and have a talk if it brings anything new to the table. If it's just a rehash of stuff we already know and have already heard a 1000 times, then it's not necessary and will only drag the story down even further.

TL:DR I agree with you. biggrin.gif

And don't worry. I have no particular love for Sasuke. Never had, never will. I did find the whole uchiha massacre/avenger storyline intriguing during part 1, but during part two I realized that every time Sasuke was brought into the picture, it just brought the whole story to a screeching halt. Still, I don't hate Sasuke. In fact, there aren't really any Naruto characters that I "hate". At most, one could say that I "dislike" a character, but hate is too strong a word for me.

Edited by TerrorKing, 31 May 2012 - 11:29 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#54 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ May 31 2012, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And don't worry. I have no particular love for Sasuke. Never had, never will. I did find the whole uchiha massacre/avenger storyline intriguing during part 1, but during part two I realized that every time Sasuke was brought into the picture, it just brought the whole story to a screeching halt. Still, I don't hate Sasuke. In fact, there aren't really any Naruto characters that I "hate". At most, one could say that I "dislike" a character, but hate is too strong a word for me.

You know, honestly I am not sure if I hate Sasuke or his just hate his "popularity." The character is fine and his story is not bad, but the fact that Naruto and Sakura always have to base their life around him, it just feels like so much could be happening if Sasuke wasn't around at all. And there are times when Sasuke was never even a thought and you see these characters just go about their life without him. So it's not like Sasuke is essential to them living or growing up, but Kishimoto seems so bent on it having Sasuke mentioned every chance he got.

Same with the fans, I sometimes feel like Sasuke can never see negative in him, no matter what he does. I don't get it really. Perhaps because I am not one to be a fanboy of anything. Just an ordinary fan. Maybe that's why I hate Sasuke's existence a little. He could get away with murder and probably the fanbase could say he was good. In point, I am a Sakura fan, but even I say she is stupid from time to time.

You know how we always compare Vegeta to Sasuke due to similarities? This is one thing that I liked about Vegeta. Even if the character was designed as an anit-hero and have it it be all about him, the Dragonball Z plot was never centered around him. Goku never revolved his life around Vegeta even when Vegeta sometimes revolved his life around Goku, but neither one was so obsessive that they just stopped living.

TL;DR: I sometimes wonder what this manga would be like if Sasuke never existed at all or the hero wasn't always so heavily centered around him
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#55 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

He's like a splinter in your pinky finger. It doesn't really stop you from doing anything, and you don't notice it most of the time, but tap it the wrong way and you suddenly remember its there and curse aloud because of it.

Only way to stop thinking about it is to go through the pain of removing the splinter...

Although, after this latest Sasuke/Itachi meeting, I'm dropping my odds of Sasuke having to die to atone for his sins. His face looked almost painfully innocent in a few panels of this chapter. Y'all are right, he just needs a hug. tongue.gif

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users