• This topic is locked This topic is locked
175 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

Surprise surprise.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/581

First of all I would just like to say the Weekly Jump cover is beautiful and cute. happy.gif

Anyway. Chapter was kinda meh. Sasuke appears again, Kabuto just becomes more gross, he fails at persuading Sasuke to come with him as his "brother" [what the freak?], and the Uchiha once again get another technique power-up or something. Yeah.

I'm seriously tired of seeing Sasuke now. I know he's important because he's one of the main characters and all that, but I would really like to see what's happening on the other side of the war. You know, like the rest of K11 actually meeting up with Naruto or something. At the moment there's been too much focus on Sasuke for my liking.

Then again I really dislike Sasuke a lot so that's probably why I'm sick of him showing up. But yeah, chapter was just meh.

Oh and this made me laugh so much:
Itachi: Sasuke, stay close to me.

111189.gif

I swear I have the sickest mind ever.

Edited by Rocket, 04 April 2012 - 11:23 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

As much as I want to see Naruto battling masked Madara and the rookies arriving to help him or the five kages fighting Madara. I have to admit this chapter was interesting I like how Kabuto was trying to convince Sasuke to join him and betray Itachi but I like that he rejected his offer his loyalty lies with his older brother that is his strongest bond ever with Itachi that's what Kishi is trying to show to the readers.

Before his bond with Naruto was created his strongest one is with Itachi showing that he's the most important person in his life, the only person that gives him a true reason to live. I'm starting to understand what Kishi might be up to, by showing his strongest bond with his brother I think that maybe, just maybe he's planning to show another strong bond which is the one between Naruto and Sakura (Kishi might show this one in further chapters). If the story continues to take this path then the Naruto/Sasuke fight is inevitable since once the edo tensei is dis-spelled Itachi will be gone leaving Sasuke to continue to walk his path to destroy Konoha because his brother it's the person that matters to him in this world, way more that the bond he had with team seven. Also once more Kishi pulls another powerful eye jutsu that only Uchiha can do Izanami can't wait to see that. Enough with the Uchiha power ups.

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 April 2012 - 10:57 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

You beat me at it Rocket.

#4 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:02 AM

So what's your reason to destroy Konoha now Sasuke? So Izanami is officially out. I've been wondering whether there will be a jutsu with that name ever since Izanagi was revealed. Kinda boring chapter.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#5 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:18 AM

Seen the Jump cover? It's very cute and has Naruto and Sakura on it (and Kakashi and Sai)

http://naruto.anifre...nga/naruto/581/
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#6 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

Well, this chapter was actually interesting in it's own ways, as much as I hate this Uchiha's fests, I liked the logic that Kabuto tried to give to Sasuke, he indeed have more similar goals with Sasuke instead of Itachi, but still, doesn't mean he should trust him. Hell, the chapter wasn't so bad untill another Uchiha power up appeared, then I just rolled my eyes, sigh...

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#7 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 4 2012, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seen the Jump cover? It's very cute and has Naruto and Sakura on it (and Kakashi and Sai)

Yup I saw it. It's a very beautiful cover with all the cherry blossom deco at the top of the cover. I see a humanoid cherry blossom too, if you know what I mean~ wink.gif laugh.gif

Sai looks so adorable when he makes the camera picture sign thingy wow.png

JA2DBzd.png

#8 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

I'm somewhat disappointed, I was hoping for a bit more action.

Also, please dear God don't let Sasuke learn Izanami, I know Sasuke needs to be really strong in order to fight Naruto especially since if Naruto uses Tailed Beast Mode, but a jutsu like Izanami that's just to much.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#9 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (Rocket @ Apr 4 2012, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup I saw it. It's a very beautiful cover with all the cherry blossom deco at the top of the cover. I see a humanoid cherry blossom too, if you know what I mean~ wink.gif laugh.gif

Sai looks so adorable when he makes the camera picture sign thingy wow.png

Whaddya mean by that??

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#10 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Apr 4 2012, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whaddya mean by that??

You... didn't get it? huh.gif

I was talking about Sakura. wink.gif That's what you're asking about right?

JA2DBzd.png

#11 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

Last chapter was cool and entertaining... this one... not. Nothing really happened, aside from revealing Itachis new jutsu. Hopefully, next one will be more interesting.
2/5

Edited by Turson, 04 April 2012 - 11:54 AM.

#12 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

Kabuto is Sasuke's psychiatrist?

le sight... the Sharingan has another power? Although as Darth Krypt said, it was inevitable since Izanagi was shown/named.

Kabuto is a better liar than Itachi? Does that mean he's more cunning? I had wanted to see Kakashi vs Kabuto pt 2, but I don't know if Kakashi ever stood a chance.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#13 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

For all of the people who complains about the Uchiha's power ups. I made a list from a Japanese Mythology:

-Amaterasu goddess of the sun and fertility who brings light to the world.

-Izanagi creator god.

-Izanami creator goddess, Izangai's wife.

-Susano-ô violent god associated with storms and the sea, Amaterasu's brother.

-Tsuki-yomi moon god, Amaterasu's brother.

As you can see, They cannot be completed without the other. See what I mean when Kishi brought up Izanami?

#14 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Apr 4 2012, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For all of the people who complains about the Uchiha's power ups. I made a list from a Japanese Mythology:

-Amaterasu goddess of the sun and fertility who brings light to the world.

-Izanagi creator god.

-Izanami creator goddess, Izangai's wife.

-Susano-ô violent god associated with storms and the sea, Amaterasu's brother.

-Tsuki-yomi moon god, Amaterasu's brother.

As you can see, They cannot be completed without the other. See what I mean when Kishi brought up Izanami?

You have a point. Thanks for bringing those up.

I think it's because their power-ups have been consistent in the recent chapters. You know, like one after the other, instead of being spaced out throughout the series, save for a few techniques. I don't know if that's the correct reason though, it may not be.

JA2DBzd.png

#15 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

Uh...no pages are loading for me at all.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#16 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

MangaHere.com is working.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#17 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 4 2012, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's right is spring

I hope we can get a good Sakura moment. Soon...

Edited by Strangelove, 04 April 2012 - 01:31 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#18 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Sorry can't think of a title? lol! --Click here to view--
I guess the chapter was okay. Kabuto wanted him to join him. It is a good thing he rejected him this time. Lately he's been like a puppet just following whoever. I think if Itachi wasn't there he might of consider it.

#19 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

Honestly what's with the filler history? --Click here to view--
I won't argue too much about Izanami as I was expecting it, ever since someone mentioned it was the pair for Izunagi on narutoforums a while back, but it does annoy me how many power-ups the Uchiha eyes get, makes me wonder what the point of having the Rinnagan as the final form is.

Did Kishi forget that Kabuto was planted inside Konoha, so he could be a spy for him in the first place? And before that Sasori planted him with Orichimaru, so the whole point of him being made a spy by Konoha is completely pointless?

And with Sasuke when exactly did this happen? He fought against Itachi, then when to fight Bee, got his arse handed to him, and was told to rest, while he was resting Konoha was attacked, so he just happened to pass some random Leaf nin on the way to Cloud or something? And didn't their cloaks have clouds on them where did that dissapear all of a sudden? It's stinks of filler we see in the anime.

iAnby7W.gif

#20 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

Idk why everyones bashing the chapter. --Click here to view--
I actually really liked it. Plus that cover is really cute 8D Good to see Sakura, again. Plus, i'm SO happy that Sasuke still wants to crush the leaf! smile.gif Glad he's not changed.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users