31579 replies to this topic

#10181 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:34 PM

I heard that Kishimoto is considering an alternate ending. Of course that's bull. 

But as of now I can honestly say that this is the worst manga ever written. Not because my otp didn't become canon, but the fact that the author and the editors had the audacity to erase what's canon all for the sake of a ship. When this story was supposed to be a shounen. 

And this also includes the underlying fact that Kishimoto changed his entire story at the end of the manga as well. I was fooled for reading into it. I'd rather read the Katekyo Hitman Reborn ending 30 times over than go through this kitten again.

it's kitten, but i don't think it's the worst manga ever written. i can't even imagine just how many manga are out there lol.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#10182 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:35 PM

it's kitten, but i don't think it's the worst manga ever written. i can't even imagine just how many manga are out there lol.

Until the day I hear of another author reckoning and bullsh*tting as much as Kishimoto did it's the worst for me lol.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#10183 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:36 PM

I like how they never bring up Sasuke's feelings in the equation though. Like Sakura, I know you're waiting for him, but honestly, is he waiting for you????

He's busy tapping Karin in neverland and making Tomato Salad  so he can later Genjutsu Sakura wash her brain into believing its her kid so he can wander of later again while Sakura is stuck as a nanny and a dusting machine  :zaru: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10184 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:43 PM

He's busy tapping Karin in neverland and making Tomato Salad  so he can later Genjutsu Sakura wash her brain into believing its her kid so he can wander of later again while Sakura is stuck as a nanny and a dusting machine  :zaru: .

Lmao, watch this turn out to be true XD
Out of all of the kids he could've gave glasses to, he chose Sasuke's of all people. The fact that Karin's missing in action all of sudden, and that Sakura's supposedly the mother(even though she's never worn glasses, and looks absolutely nothing like that child), did he really think nobody would question that???
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#10185 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:49 PM

One thing the ending did teach me was that I shouldn't have been so gullible and blind to the bullsh*t going on for years in this manga. I'm pissed off by the fact that I ever had faith in this trash :no:

Believe me  with Naruto got three times that got troll, I still I don't learn... sigh.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#10186 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:55 PM

Believe me  with Naruto got three times that got troll, I still I don't learn... sigh.

This was the first anime/manga I ever got into, so this hurt me to the extreme. I remember the days when I thought Naruto was the dumbest thing ever back when it was on Cartoon Network. I kinda wish it would've stayed like that :sweat:

#10187 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:56 PM

Lmao, watch this turn out to be true XD
Out of all of the kids he could've gave glasses to, he chose Sasuke's of all people. The fact that Karin's missing in action all of sudden, and that Sakura's supposedly the mother(even though she's never worn glasses, and looks absolutely nothing like that child), did he really think nobody would question that???

Don't blame the men he was just using his misleading writing tactic bc you know he's awesome like that he doesn't think  :roll: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10188 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:59 PM

One thing the ending did teach me was that I shouldn't have been so gullible and blind to the bullsh*t going on for years in this manga. I'm pissed off by the fact that I ever had faith in this trash :no:

So true

#10189 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:00 PM

This was the first anime/manga I ever got into, so this hurt me to the extreme. I remember the days when I thought Naruto was the dumbest thing ever back when it was on Cartoon Network. I kinda wish it would've stayed like that :sweat:

lol good times.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#10190 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

Don't blame the men he was just using his misleading writing tactic bc you know he's awesome like that he doesn't think  :roll: .

I apologize for my disrespect. I hope Hinata Hime-Sama will forgive me for my sins -_-

#10191 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:04 PM

Why wasn't Gintama more popular then Naruto !? Seriously Sorachi is a genius I don't kittening understand  it has everything done much much better and not one character is hated  everyone is treated properly  (well except Madao bc he's Madao lol ) but seriously Why !? How !?  If only it was advertised on the level of Naruto *sign*  People are stupid :facepalm:  . 

Posted Image                                                            

#10192 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:07 PM

lol good times.

Lmao, I used to despise the crap out of Naruto. My older cousin would try and convince me 24/7 to watch it, but I would never give it the time of the day :P
Part 1 was great though, so I'm glad I eventually got into it. The beginning of Part 2 was perfect too, because I was glad that I could finally see Sakura fighting on the same level with the rest of her boys. I miss that :cry:

#10193 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:08 PM

I apologize for my disrespect. I hope Hinata Hime-Sama will forgive me for my sins -_-

Don't worry Ua0ykl4.gif She will forgive by giving you a smack with her kittens and bless you redeem you by kissing her titties no less then 10 times  while you sing "I love Hinata Hime Sama Titties "  now go and pray  -_- .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 15 March 2015 - 06:11 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#10194 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:16 PM

Hello, everyone. I've just caught up, and...what's there to say that hasn't already been said?  :facepalm: So disgusted with Kishimoto et al.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#10195 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:20 PM

Just remember if you're a girl and your love comes from a rivalry with your best friend that's true love. :zaru:

:facepalm: I just don't get why people are fine with such logic, like wouldn't there be at least ONE person that works with Kishimoto that tells him that his logic is beyond retarded 

I heard that Kishimoto is considering an alternate ending. Of course that's bull. 

Alternate ending? 

Such thing would imply that he knows he f**cked up really bad

It should called the right ending and not the alternate 

Kishimoto would never do such things, so yea it's bull like you said

Edited by TheMagicConch, 15 March 2015 - 07:11 PM.

Posted Image

#10196 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

Alternate ending? 

Such thing would apply that he knows he f**cked up really bad

It should called the right ending and not the alternate 

Kishimoto would never do such things, so yea it's bull like you said

If such a thing were to happen he would call it the "real end" and pretend it was planned this whole time. I don't think he has it in him to admit that he screwed up.

#10197 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:49 PM

I just found out that Kotoko Aihara (from Itazura na kiss, one of my favorite shojos) was voiced by....Nana Mizuki... :pinch:

Why wasn't Gintama more popular then Naruto !? Seriously Sorachi is a genius I don't kittening understand  it has everything done much much better and not one character is hated  everyone is treated properly  (well except Madao bc he's Madao lol ) but seriously Why !? How !?  If only it was advertised on the level of Naruto *sign*  People are stupid :facepalm:  . 

Hahahahha Madao ! I can't help but laugh everytime I think about the first episode he was introduced in !!  :lmao:  :lmao:

Edited by ichigo500, 15 March 2015 - 06:49 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#10198 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:50 PM

God, Sai was so much better than Sasuke when he was in team 7 ! At least, he cared about his teammates, and tried to become their friend and understand them ... 

Team 7 with Sai AND Yamato is soooooo much better ! Ugh.

I mean, nothing against kakashi. But sometimes he annoyed me because of his favoritism towards sasuke.

Sai, WHY?! MY BABYYYYY. </3

Grrr....one more LAP....

So, I finally read that recent interview with Kishimoto, and I've decided he's a complete tool.

Passive and insecure. After many attempts he struggled on a gimmicky storyline, but he had no idea how to carry on. His only special talent seem to be in making cliffhangers. But they aren't really cliffhangers if they lead the readers nowhere and contribute nothing to the story. They are just a giant flashing sign that the author is drowning.

No wonder he's gotten as far as he has in the commercial world. He's their yes-man. He's even admitted he's not capable of writing without good guidance, and once that left, he was rudderless. So that's why he so readily sold out his characters/story for popularity contests and editor/publisher suggestions.

As for Sakura and his 'not understanding why she was so unpopular'all I have to say is WHAT A COP OUT. A writer alone determines the fate of the character, not the reader. If he wanted her to be more popular, then he could have written her with more developed and complicated storyline. He should have made her more important to the story. This is his only job.

Instead he answers the questions as if he was powerless. Even when the interviewer suggests 'it was too late to drop her (Sakura) from the storyline' Kishimoto is ambivalent instead of outraged. This bonehead interviewer acts as if it's common knowledge that Sakura was just a frivolous part of the storyline. But she was intrinsic to it. It's Hinata that was the throwaway character (only built up by the anime). But instead of defending his work or explaining it, Kishimoto just meekly agrees. 

Kishimoto doesn't even understand his own work. He seems to me very passive and malleable. 

I mean, imagine dropping Hermione in the middle of the Harry Potter series, because the fans likes Luna Lovegood better? Dropping the main female lead for a secondary character who doesn't make a real contribution to the story until the end of the series. That's what the interviewer is suggesting!! But Kishimoto says nothing.

If Kishimoto had written a better story for Sakura, showing her development along with the rest, then her reception would have been different. Had he seen her story through to it's resolution, with her changing and evolving to love the Naruto as much as he had always loved her, then fans would have loved her. There is no mysterious formula here. Naruto's the hero, the story centers around what he wants. And part of his charm is that he's always loved this girl who has been just out of his reach. And through the whole story he's steadily closed that gap. It's Kishimoto who let down the story, not the characters.

The anime drove fans to Hinata, no one's in doubt of that. The manga simply didn't feature her enough to warrant any kind of real shipping. 

But Kishimoto is the one who made Sakura's unpopularity a reality. He's the one who stopped promoting her and writing for her. He's the one who's given her an ambiguous storyline in relation to Naruto and Sasuke loving Naruto and going overboard for him, but then crying and begging for Sasuke.

Kishimoto wrote that.

He reinforced that ridiculous popularity of a throwaway character with no story, passive behavior and big boobs

No one else did. And blaming it, even obliquely, on the popularity of fans and pretending he had no control over what he was writing shows just how much of a tool he is. Literally.

Sometimes artists are visionaries, expressing their story as only they can. But sometimes the artist is just a pen, waiting for someone else's hand to guide him. This is Kishimoto. He may have started with a vision, but he long ago let go if it and gave over control to someone else. Now he's just a tool directed by the anime team, the publishers and the businessmen above him. 

He's mystified by Sakura's lack of popularity, but he doesn't even realize that he's the one in control of it. Instead he blames it on the fans. But reading beneath the lines, he knows the story has gone wrong. That's why people are still asking about Sakura, and he's still making excuses. He knows the story has unraveled, but he's can't admit that it's his own fault because he didn't stand up for his own work.

This is exactly what Miyazaki was talking about in that article. That the otakus and fans are driving the industry instead of the other way around. And he may have had Naruto in mind when he gave that interview.

I've gone through levels of closure since the end of the manga, and this interview is just another door closed for me. After this, I don't have any sympathy for Kishimoto. Instead of protecting his story, he just handed it over to others. And the fact that he blames fans for the failure of characters is the last and loudest insult. Kishimoto is the failure here. No one else is to blame.

YASSSS

BLESS YOU TRICKSIE.

Kishimoto just has no backbone whatsoever. He expects people to feel sorry for him by acting like a victim & as if he had no power towards his own story.

Why the kitten is he blaming the fans?! It's truly pathetic. & yes. Now by reading all these interviews it is clear that kishimoto needs guidance when it comes to writing. But even with guidance, the story was kitten! :zaru: LOLOLOL

honestly going back to it, part 1 & the beginning of part 2 were the best parts of naruto. THATS IT.

He really sucks at developing his characters. & he doesn't know jackkitten of developing females! ESPECIALLY HIS OWN HEROINE! MY GOD. IVE NEVER SEEN SUCH DISRESPECT TOWARDS A HEROINE IN MY LIFE.

He just he doesn't understand people in general. Does he even liiiiike... communicate with people? Like I don't even..?

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#10199 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:55 PM

But as of now I can honestly say that this is the worst manga ever written. Not because my otp didn't become canon, but the fact that the author and the editors had the audacity to erase what's canon all for the sake of a ship. When this story was supposed to be a shounen. 

And this also includes the underlying fact that Kishimoto changed his entire story at the end of the manga as well. I was fooled for reading into it. I'd rather read the Katekyo Hitman Reborn ending 30 times over than go through this kitten again.

:lmao: Your sig make reading your posts a little hard ! It's funny ! Which manga is it from ? 

About what you said, we don't need any alternate ending ! We don't need NS or anything when we know that the real Naruto and the real Sakura are dead. 

But in the other hand, it could be interesting to see Kishi admit that he f****ed up ! 

Maybe he didn't even plan any ending...when you see that he didn't even wrote his own story himself..He certainly just waited for his editor to tell him what to write... I've never lost so much respect (and hated) for anybody in my life. 

It's not a shonen anymore...nor a shojo...it's just kitten.  :wallbash:

My tumblr

#10200 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:58 PM

Team 7 with Sai AND Yamato is soooooo much better ! Ugh.

I mean, nothing against kakashi. But sometimes he annoyed me because of his favoritism towards sasuke.

Sai, WHY?! MY BABYYYYY. </3

Ohh yeaahh Yamato  :cry: Such a great character. 

It hurts me everytime I remember "the early shippuden" part. It was so much better back then: the new team seven ,a lot of NS moments, all the bonds, when all akatsuki members were alive, Jiraya, no hinata...Ok, I need to stop...  :cry:

My tumblr

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users