UPDATE: The backup was successful, and I will be closing H&E on Wednesday morning (UK time) to make sure everything is saved.
If all goes to plan, H&E will be reopened by Friday/Saturday this week!
This is to give you all a heads up, so you know exactly what is happening.
Our webhost has decided to close its doors and shut down operations. This means that H&E will have to quickly find a new host in order to stay online.
Unfortunately, there was no warning until they sent out the e-mail notice, and they have already removed some access to the servers. Right now, I am backing up everything as quickly as I can, and hopefully we will be able to transfer everything to a new server.
I've already got a new server lined up, and I plan to make the move as quickly as possible this week. It's possible that H&E may be offline for a day or two while we wait for the domain name to point to the right place.
I'm sorry about this sudden drama, but it's out of my control, and I will do my best to make sure that we are back up and running as soon as possible!
Hang in there, everyone.