~ Cheesecake & Broken Pencil Sharpeners ~

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:07 AM

Today's Flower Theme: S U N F L O W E R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SA~KITSU HAS ARRIVED! >D

...Ha! But really...

Hello, loving friends~ Keyonna here! =3

Well, it seems that Saturday has come and gone; where does the time go now, I ask? It really feels like just yesterday... I joined this wonderful site. Met so many people along the way (who I'm proud to call my precious friends / family) and was even inspired to begin, and continue drawing. How the time flies by when you're having fun, ne? There are only some times when I wish the clock can go back just a bit... but that wouldn't be so good would it? Probably would have to deal with certain problems all over again: and trying to make them better would ruined the space-time continuum.

Ugh. I'm getting ahead of myself!

No more Sailor Moon for you, Keyonna! Your luv for Setsuna is already at it's limit DX

Anyways.

Today was like every Saturday of my life - and the To-Do list has been the same since I've actually decided to do something with the usually case of laziness that overcomes me on the weekends. I mean, it IS Saturday~ after a full week of doing 'Scholar-ly' work as ALL of my teachers call it, (btw, being in a Scholars Academy in HS has it's ups and downs... seriously >.<) you deserve a break. Don't you think so?

Keyonna's Weekend To-Do List!

1. Wake up early / Sleep in (either or is fine by me)
2. Cook breakfast - either pancakes or french toast. DON'T FORGET THE SYRUP! X3
3. Attempt to wake up mom or begin annoying her effortlessly
4. Prepare to watch movies with Mom until the afternoon, or so
5. Sign online and begin teh chatting
6. Begin Saturday TV line up

But it seems today... my usual list was screwed up beyond belief. Since my dad suddenly appeared to give me a 'present' before he had to run back to the city for work. At around 6 am, I was abruptly woken up by my mom who continously said "Intercom... Dad... Go!". After a single growl, my tired legs dragged me to the front of the apartment and simply unlocked the door; preparing to scurry back to my room, I was greeted with my mother's voice asking if I was going to leave the door open like that.

Well... I was tired! You couldn't blame me for deciding that sleep was better than having some psychotic person come running into our apartment and attempting to steal something. Boy, I wouldn't hear the end of that.

From both sides of the family. >.>

So, finally getting the giant known as my dad into the house. There was simple -but sleepy- conversation between the two of us before I was brought back to my room for a few more hours of sleep. My parents you ask? Dad decided to sleep on the couch so he wouldn't officially fall asleep, (The bed in the back room is especially comfortable! This is the girl who was late for school once for falling asleep after dropping her head on a pillow for a moment!) Mom was talking back and forth to him and me about stuff from the past, and the only thing my ears could comprehend was their over-joyous laughter. You should hear those two when they laugh... if they aren't bad enough when it comes to card games, they'll really have you pulling at your hair when something funny comes along. Seriously.

Once they laughed so hard that I hid behind my bed until it subsided.

YES! They ARE that scary! laugh.gif

Although it seems that old memories were coming back about an hour later. Since my dad decided it would be funny to mess with me while I sleep. Okay, raise your hand if you enjoy feeling someone's OVERLY LARGE fingers poking at your ears, mouth and nose? ANNNND tickling your feet?! The nerve of my mom not stopping him! She was probably laughing, or even recording it on her cell phone. Some parents they are (but I can't help but love them, none the less)

And like POOF! My dad was back in the city.

But it seems he left an extra special present for me. Back in the day, it would usually be the girls around me who would spew over something like this but for once, (and probably the last time, I SWEAR! DX) I was excited about a designer bag.

Scary yes, but it was REALLY pretty! wub.gif

Dear god. I should hit myself for this, there must be something wrong with the world if my reactions over a designer bag are this serious. Maybe this will all subside later in time, maybe... or not... >____<

AND SO! Because of my silly dad, MY LIST WAS SCREWED! The only thing that I was able to check off was 'oversleeping'. Falling out of bed to be greeted with a clock flashing '12:56'. Not sure why, but everything felt off after that... and it seems that one of my stuffed animals is missing now. DX So if anyone sees a brown bear with a pink ribbon wrapped around his neck - INFORM ME! OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!

And NOW! Drumroll pleeeeaaasee? A few facts about moi~

Sure, you might think you know Sa~Kitsu, but there's more behind this fourteen year old than you can imagine. However, I'm not even sure if I can put all of it in this post of mine... maybe I'll wait until later in time. Either that or post a little here and there; yeah, that one will work out. So there won't be that many things thrown at my head (I can get a bit annoying >.<)

*Name: Keyonna (but if you insist on Kitsu, that's fine too)

*Sign: GEMINI FTW! (II) Rather than two-faced... I'M FOUR-FACED >D

*Interests: Being around me for awhile, you'll see that I love art [everything in general], fanfiction, swimming [anything water-related], food, anime / manga and videogames (FREAKIN' WIN! 8D) and of course, my family and friends! 8D

*Dislikes: Pairing wars, (seriously, is there really any need for it? You like a pairing... that should be alright. But then people have to be dense and decide to bash one another because of their thoughts and opinions - but I can't do anything about it, now can I?) heights, (I don't understand this one myself... I live on the top floor and enjoy roller coasters but... I still have the phobia? o__o weird) bugs of anykind - I get this one from my dad (keep the filthy creatures, mother nature! i beg you! DX) and there are a few more things... but I forget.

Anywho, my loves. I will have to be leaving soon... until next time~ <333

Memoirs of a Geisha (both the novel and movie) and my H&E Cosplay Picture await me! Well, not really. REALLLLLYYY need to finish them though. FORGIVE ME EVERYONE for the cosplay picture! I know I promised this complete for about a year already but I promise you!

KEYONNA WILL BE DONE! >O

Ciao~ <3

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 28 July 2009 - 07:33 AM.

tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#2 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:37 AM

Helllooooo there, Keyonna! Pretty indepth study of your day there - interesting, too. I'm more of a backpack person, but designer bags are still awesome.

Memoirs of a Geisha is apparently a really good book. I'm planning to borrow it when someone returns it to the school library - they beat me to it.

Oh hey, kudos for actually posting up that much on your first blog entry :thumbs: I was rather at a loss at what to put on mine sweatdrop.gif

#3 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Interests:I think you all know my hobbies XD

My hobbies include writing/ making music, writing stories, playing videogames, and chatting!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:22 AM

XD Being 14 has changed? No, it's because you're just a very different 14 year old!! th_glomp.gif And an awesome one at that love.gif Your day sounds awesome (AND I SEE YOU'RE WATCHING MY MEMOIRS DVD a_spaz.gif ) By the way imagining your parents bother you in your sleep cracks me up. XDDD

I need to borrow the Memoirs book! As soon as I'm read-less I'll come to you and you can shower me with the blue-eyed Japanese goodness happy.gif

Kiss you for lonesome folly...

#4 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:06 AM

Wow, Kitsu-chan...just wow. Epic awesome first blog entry wow.png

I've always thought that you had some really cool, awesome, and funny parents and this blog entry did absolutely nothing to change that opinion XD

AND I LOVE YOUR FLOWER THEME IDEA! Those Sunflower images are absolutely gorgeous! wow.png

th_glomp.gif a_hug.gif her Kitsu-sis

#5 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:16 PM

Today's (Morning) Flower Theme: T U L I P

Already monday, it seems. =___=

One minute I'm enjoying the homework-free, (I've been 'trained' to start and finish it on friday) all-relaxing, no worries weekened; and now... here I am, waiting for the time to run off to school. Well, it's not all that bad... no school tomorrow. (Veteran's Day, I believe! <3) So I can consider it some sort of vacation XD Although I can't stand the fact that they keep up occupied the entire week, give us the weekend to relax, one day of work and then we're back to a day of relaxing!

It's like, they're attempting to screw up my (and many others) daily weekday schedule.

Either or, I'll be confused anyways~ It'll be that I wake up to early or sleep in all day like the weekend. But I don't have to worry so much about my mom bothering me while I sleep tonight... xD

Since Kara's planning to sleepover, I won't have so much of a problem. Until she leaves the next day; and then it'll be stuck with the laughter and childish play. Maybe I'll try to relax my mom with a movie or get someone from the family to call her up. Since BOTH my parents tend to act differently when they have certain people to talk with - it would be family members for my dear mother, while the loads of people my dad is seen with can keep him laughing and talking for awhile! Keyonna might have some luck on her side for once! smile.gif

ZOMG! I just realized! :O

Ever since waking up, I continued to ask myself while attempting to brush my teeth, [in the dark, I have you know] why was it so extra comfortable in this apartment of mines. It seems that Mother Nature is finally having a like to us and bringing down the temperature lowers than 55 degrees - and that can only mean one thing that makes Winter and Autumn two seasons that most of us around here enjoy even more than we should.

And Winter is my third favorite season... no wait... I believe it's the second? o.O

Second... Third... Fourth? Well, I know it's not the first because that's where I place Spring in mah heart. ANYWAYS. Temperatures lowers than 55 degrees simply means: HEEEAAAAATTTT! wow.png

Don't ask. I get overly excited when I'm cozy in a room or when I'm cool in a room. You would most likely see these reactions of me during Winter or Summer~ So very opposite but they keep me acting the same way <3

Hm... Oh jeez. It seems that I only have 15 minutes left to relax in the livingroom before I have to drag myself up a few blocks. Now, you should be asking me 'Why not take the City Bus?'. Well, that's an actual easy one! You should see how the bus system acts out here in Staten Island --- I mean, from 6 am to like noon, it's constantly packed. Either filled with highschool / college students and impatience people waiting to get to work. During that time span between the relaxing afternoon to about 3:00 pm, there's nothing but a few people sitting in the seats. Oh joy how School Hours could change a once supposedly relaxing bus ride. One of the reasons why I dislike having to go somewhere when I'm feeling under the weather, somewhere a little ways down where both me and my mother would HAVE to take the bus and back. UGH. But let me just get to the point~~~

City Bus Hours ARE VERY DIFFICULT to keep up with, the buses are EXTRA crowded ANNND of course, the Bus Drivers can really be jerks! DDX

I mean, for the past few weeks that I actually decided to take the bus, (to the mall and such) they either backtalk me or yell whenever I do something they think is wrong. Last time when I headed to the mall, I was extra careful when putting my change into that collector because it's known to 'clog' up that hole unless you sort the money out and it can fall easily! (Just want to give the right amount of change and enjoy a bus ride - isn't that everyone's busride dream?) Well, because of me taking my time, he suddenly snapped and told me to just leave it like it is and go on... when I just started to put the quarters in. Not sure if he woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning, or he was just angry at a group of kids? I sure as heck didn't want to find out >____<

And so, I scurried off to the back waiting for Kara and Bria (and seeing if they had problems with the guy)

For once, us three weren't the only ones. XDDD

Nyuuu, the warmness of the heater is starting to get to me. Making me sleepy as I type... speak... whatever to all of us. However, that off smell heat tends to let off is basically turning me off of my sleep mode. The more I breathe through my nose, the more I want to get out of here. tongue.gif

Well then... I should be getting on my way soon.

Probably post up something after I get back from a hectic day at school~ Surrounded by thousands and thousands of people each day, begins to get to you. Sure they seem interesting... but their craziness begins to rub off on you! Meh. Maybe that's why I enjoy school so much? Being able to meet different people each and everyday until June? Doesn't seem exciting but it truly is happy.gif

Later =3

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 28 July 2009 - 07:34 AM.

#6 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 10 November 2008 - 08:57 PM

the Bus Drivers can really be jerks! DDX

I mean, for the past few weeks that I actually decided to take the bus, (to the mall and such) they either backtalk me or yell whenever I do something they think is wrong. Last time when I headed to the mall, I was extra careful when putting my change into that collector because it's known to 'clog' up that hole unless you sort the money out and it can fall easily! (Just want to give the right amount of change and enjoy a bus ride - isn't that everyone's busride dream?) Well, because of me taking my time, he suddenly snapped and told me to just leave it like it is and go on... when I just started to put the quarters in. Not sure if he woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning, or he was just angry at a group of kids? I sure as heck didn't want to find out >____<

hey, I resent that. I'm a Bus driver too. I'll have you know that being a bus driver isn't exactly a walk in the park, we have to cope with hellish amount of stress, from wailling babies to drunkies that always make a ruckuss in the bus. Cut us some slack, ok? afteralll, we're human too happy.gif

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#7 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:31 AM

Today's Flower Theme: R O S E

Hello there, my dear blog... you'll have to forgive me for my sudden absence. ^^;

So much to do, so many places to go, it gets pretty complicated from time to time - but I promise you! I shall write... type... whatever in you until the ideas within my conscious are LONG GONE! Although, it's unsure how long that would take; I mean, I can be completely braindead, with no idea what I'm doing for a few days, but there are others when nothing but CREATIVITY can describe it. Sounds weird to you, I bet. But what can I say? I'm a weird girl, and if you agree to that statement... I thank you XD

Last time I smiled when someone called me weird, I was greeted with the most confusing of face. Can no one understand the concept of 'weird' in my dictonary? Heck, I've even drawn a picture of it. Most of us 'weirdos' out there take it as a compliment; while others will start with the ranting and threats. Meh, can't blame them. I too, would be angry / disappointed with someone if they defied me as weird with one of those 'faces' and the familiar sneer added into the statement. Those people simply get on my nerves, but I've realized that I haven't crossed paths with anyone like that in awhile now. Now, in my High School (still can't believe it! where does the time go? o.O) there are LOADS of different personalities rather than the stereotypical groups you would expect.

And I truly do respect that. =3

However, there's been lots of things going on right now.

So many things to get off my chest, and LOADS of things to scream into pillows. I've attempted it but recieved a 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' from my mother. It seems that I can't left off any stress like I used to, and a walk to the store wasn't working how it used to. Hope for a rainy day actually, but not like the usual storm that's been overcasting the 'Island of Staten' or simply... where I live. No, I didnt want that kind of weather that would result with me getting a cold - I'd rather enjoy a simple drizzle. The type of rain where you need an umbrella but at the same time you wouldn't.

But no, we were close that hopeful weather, just the cloudly sky and everything else BESIDES rain.

No worries though, I've been feeling a bit better. I guess >.>;

Top Five Things I Would Like to Say:
1. Can I have a hug?
2. What's the point of this anyway?
3. Care to explain WHY you suddenly began avoiding me, and now... you feel like talking? Psh.
4. OMG! FOOD 8D
5. Tree of Tranquility... when am I getting it? :3

Simply, today has been filled with SO MANY things that I reaallly want to solve my problems --- with drawing something, I guess. Maybe some candeh and ice cream, too? I'm in the mood for something sweet since this tooth is activating again. Curse you mah sweet tooth! I've been avioding the Halloween candy for days, and NOW LOOK! A giant Hershey's Almond... COME ON! DDXDD

Top Five Things I'm Planning on ACCOMPLISHING before TOMORROW:
1. Finishing this rough draft of an essay (Critical Lens... you can diiie! DX)
2. Hanabi picture (sudden interest in her.)
3. My food. 'Nuff said.
4. This OVER-EXAGGERATED week in More Friends of Mineral Town (Year Four, btw)
5. The Mine Level in Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

Top Five Things I REAALLLY Want to Shout:
1. What is with you and your sudden appetite?!
2. Quit taking... my stuff...!
3. OH GOD. What is with the LADYBUGS?!
4. What is with this school's locker room--- JEEZ.
5. ...I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! Don't want to be bothered with me? FINE!

*sighs*

Never knew that a single group of people could send me into such a state of distress. Right now... I just want to hear my dad's voice and get a hug from my mom. They know what to do when it comes to times like this; Dad can keep me happy (with his random jokes and stories, which I can't help but love) and Mom... all mothers have a special gift of helping their children whenever they need it. happy.gif And now, all I want to do is run into the back room and skydive into the King-sized Bed. As I said before, the master bed is VERY comfortable and I'm the mood to actually fall asleep in there... maybe she'll let me sleep in there tonight? Now don't I sound silly? <3

Do hope I can habe SOME sort of luck on my side by tomorrow. I'm really going to need it.

...People who I once called 'friends' are really starting to show their true colors... and I'm finally starting to see behind those masks of theirs. It's nice to know. =______=

Right now, I can't help but recall the one and ONLY time I got into an ALL YEAR argument with one of my best friends. How rumors could break two of the closest people in elementary school apart is beyond me, but atleast we made amends by the next year. And all of this took place in 04-05, but still... it's something aggrivating to think about. >___< (Now I want to meet up with her during the weekend and do something random like we used to; good times I say, good times.)

Need to get ready for bed since I'm planning on waking up around 5:30 tomorrow. mellow.gif Jeez, the time really does go by fast... I was hoping for it to only be like 9:00 or so. xD

The NUMBER ONE Thought Floating in My Head (as we speak):
1. Can't help but wish I could turn the clock back, that would be something most enjoyable.

Love ya~ <3

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 14 November 2008 - 11:50 AM.

#8 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

My hobbies include writing/ making music, writing stories, playing videogames, and chatting!

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Nov 12 2008, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Today's Flower Theme: R O S E

Hello there, my dear blog... you'll have to forgive me for my sudden absence. ^^;

So much to do, so many places to go, it gets pretty complicated from time to time - but I promise you! I shall write... type... whatever in you until the ideas within my conscious are LONG GONE! Although, it's unsure how long that would take; I mean, I can be completely braindead, with no idea what I'm doing for a few days, but there are others when nothing but CREATIVITY can describe it. Sounds weird to you, I bet. But what can I say? I'm a weird girl, and if you agree to that statement... I thank you XD

Last time I smiled when someone called me weird, I was greeted with the most confusing of face. Can no one understand the concept of 'weird' in my dictonary? Heck, I've even drawn a picture of it. Most of us 'weirdos' out there take it as a compliment; while others will start with the ranting and threats. Meh, can't blame them. I too, would be angry / disappointed with someone if they defied me as weird with one of those 'faces' and the familiar sneer added into the statement. Those people simply get on my nerves, but I've realized that I haven't crossed paths with anyone like that in awhile now. Now, in my High School (still can't believe it! where does the time go? o.O) there are LOADS of different personalities rather than the stereotypical groups you would expect.

And I truly do respect that. =3

However, there's been lots of things going on right now.

So many things to get off my chest, and LOADS of things to scream into pillows. I've attempted it but recieved a 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' from my mother. It seems that I can't left off any stress like I used to, and a walk to the store wasn't working how it used to. Hope for a rainy day actually, but not like the usual storm that's been overcasting the 'Island of Staten' or simply... where I live. No, I didnt want that kind of weather that would result with me getting a cold - I'd rather enjoy a simple drizzle. The type of rain where you need an umbrella but at the same time you wouldn't.

But no, we were close that hopeful weather, just the cloudly sky and everything else BESIDES rain.

No worries though, I've been feeling a bit better. I guess >.>;

Top Five Things I Would Like to Say:
1. Can I have a hug?
2. What's the point of this anyway?
3. Care to explain WHY you suddenly began avoiding me, and now... you feel like talking? Psh.
4. OMG! FOOD 8D
5. Tree of Tranquility... when am I getting it? :3

Simply, today has been filled with SO MANY things that I reaallly want to solve my problems --- with drawing something, I guess. Maybe some candeh and ice cream, too? I'm in the mood for something sweet since this tooth is activating again. Curse you mah sweet tooth! I've been avioding the Halloween candy for days, and NOW LOOK! A giant Hershey's Almond... COME ON! DDXDD

Top Five Things I'm Planning on ACCOMPLISHING before TOMORROW:
1. Finishing this rough draft of an essay (Critical Lens... you can diiie! DX)
2. Hanabi picture (sudden interest in her.)
3. My food. 'Nuff said.
4. This OVER-EXAGGERATED week in More Friends of Mineral Town (Year Four, btw)
5. The Mine Level in Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

Top Five Things I REAALLLY Want to Shout:
1. What is with you and your sudden appetite?!
2. Quit taking... my stuff...!
3. OH GOD. What is with the LADYBUGS?!
4. What is with this school's locker room--- JEEZ.
5. ...I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! Don't want to be bothered with me? FINE!

*sighs*

Never knew that a single group of people could send me into such a state of distress. Right now... I just want to hear my dad's voice and get a hug from my mom. They know what to do when it comes to times like this; Dad can keep me happy (with his random jokes and stories, which I can't help but love) and Mom... all mothers have a special gift of helping their children whenever they need it. happy.gif And now, all I want to do is run into the back room and skydive into the King-sized Bed. As I said before, the master bed is VERY comfortable and I'm the mood to actually fall asleep in there... maybe she'll let me sleep in there tonight? Now don't I sound silly? <3

Do hope I can habe SOME sort of luck on my side by tomorrow. I'm really going to need it.

...People who I once called 'friends' are really starting to show their true colors... and I'm finally starting to see behind those masks of theirs. It's nice to know. =______=

Right now, I can't help but recall the one and ONLY time I got into an ALL YEAR argument with one of my best friends. How rumors could break two of the closest people in elementary school apart is beyond me, but atleast we made amends by the next year. And all of this took place in 04-05, but still... it's something aggrivating to think about. >___< (Now I want to meet up with her during the weekend and do something random like we used to; good times I say, good times.)

Need to get ready for bed since I'm planning on waking up around 5:30 tomorrow. mellow.gif Jeez, the time really does go by fast... I was hoping for it to only be like 9:00 or so. xD

The NUMBER ONE Thought Floating in My Head (as we speak):
1. Can't help but wish I could turn the clock back, that would be something most enjoyable.

Love ya~ <3

Wow . . . Keyonna I'm so sorry that I've been complaining about my life for the past 3 days. I had no idea you were going through this a_comfort.gif I love you girl. If you ever need me you know you can always chat with me okay? No matter what I'm going through th_glomp.gif

#9 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:17 PM

Today's Flower Theme: V A R I E T Y

Don't ask me why... but I'm oddly feeling O V E R J O Y E D~! 8D

And you should see the weather outside, it's basically as the weather I wished for just a few days before... but now, it's just getting out of hand. I needs me some sunshine! Rather than the depressing aftermath of a twenty minute storm and then it's best friend following RIGHT after. What are they doing up there in those clouds? Playing a WEEK-WHOLE game of TAG?! Don't they see that there's no winner when you can tag another person... unless... the storms become one in a way. And make some mondo-scary storm -well, a hurricane in a way- that'll leave us poorly defenseless and all that other stuff. o.O

Variety...Variety... why is my theme a variety today? huh.gif

Maybe... it's because I'm feeling a bit varietied? Or however you pronounce it. It is Friday (T.G.I.F., I SAY!) and the whole 'end of the school week' is actually getting to me? But, can't help but say that's odd. For ALL of my school-life, I have NEVER been this happy on a cloudy friday - except that time last year in June. When it was the Six Flags trip... but... IT GOT SUNNY A LITTLE BIT AFTER! DX

TODAY. TODAY. is completely different!

When looking out the window, it literally looks like a classic black and white movie. Either that or a bad attempt at making a horror movie, but it really does look depressing. However, I'm not letting that down my spirits. I've been WAITING for this rush of excitement over the past few weeks and I'm planning on keeping it. All that stress with my so-called friends, and the constant bickering of the Die Hard Twilight fans at my school had gotten to me earlier.

I did not want to do anything but climb onto the roof of my apartment building and scream my lungs out! Attempted to do that once, but I would either face the consequences from my overly-protective parents and the VERY serious Housing people.

And wouldn't THAT be a story to tell for the peoples at school? tongue.gif

Should be getting on my way soon~ Yet another exciting day of school is in store for me (I hope!)

My lovely Spanish 3 teacher, Ms. Tuchman (she makes learning a new language... EXTRA FUN! <3) is planning some sort of party for our class. Not for the reasons you may think though, instead of recieving a party for proving we're mastahs~ (nowhere near close xD) of the Spanish Language - the party's all thanks to NOTHING that has to do with Bilingual arts!

Rather than that... it has to do with Performing and Music Arts! x3

I LOVE SING! <333 (and most of the people that are part of that project!)

Need to find my umbrella though. Yesterday, I was stupid enough to forget it so I had to run as fast as I could not to catch anything... >.> <.<

Polka-Dot Umbrella; I won't forget! 8D

*in the mood to dance to Party Party, Join Us Join Us*

Jeez, what is wrong with me today? It's getting kinda scary, in a way xDDD

Did something happen to me in sleep? Either that or I finally realized something... that I don't even know yet. It'll be like one of those 90s movies when you learn a lesson nearly through the entire piece!

...And why are there so many birds flying down my window. o.O It's pretty creepy if you ask me. Like one of those conspiracy episodes of some old sci-fi show or something... either that or The Birds. Except those winged-pesks attacked...

Well, anyways. I should get going~ hoping to post back in here by the afternoon.

Keyonna loves you~ <3

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 28 July 2009 - 07:37 AM.

#10 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:04 PM

I love and admire your flower themes. Where do you get them? wow.png love.gif

#11 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:12 PM

Special Theme Change~!

Today's Mood / Theme: O M G W T F ?!

LE GASP!

Where did the prettyful flower images go... I bet you are all wondering that as of now~ but the truth of the matter, is that I felt this entry of mines would need SPECIFIC images the match the mood of it all. Interesting, ne? Now the question of the hour simply has to be what could possibly be going on in Keyonna's min to have her reacting like this? Let's just say it's been LOADS of things; both school-wise, internet-wise and home / neighborhoodsey-related... why don't we start it off with the topic of my High School. A very packed Educational Environment to be exact, filled with hallway after hallway (I think there are secret ones too 8D) and classroom after classroom! So much goes on in that place that I can't help but wonder what if we were trapped in there o.O

Weird, I know. But... with five floors and lots of stuff going on, you can't help but wonder.

Anywho!

LET US GET TO THE SERIOUS-NESS! rawr.gif

Ever since the first day I stepped into that school of mines, (during Late-August) I could not help but possess the chilly feeling that the place I was going to call my educational environment (why I'm calling it that is beyond me, so bare with it! XD) was haunted... yes, haunted... Haunted with a CAPITAL 'H'! Why, you ask? I'm not sure myself but, I can't help but feel like something's watching whenever I'm in the staircase alone, or if I'm the first one into the Locker Rooms. The school itself, has that eerie feeling to it - especially on Open House Nights when you're able to roam the whole school. In October, I was helping out for that certain night and found myself in the Basement (which is where my Fitness / Gym class is!). I was hearing ALOT more things rather than my own two feet! All of the rooms were locked and the only person who was down there BESIDES my two friends was the ROTC recruiter...

...but he left to the first floor a few seconds after we got downstairs.

Maybe I was hallucinating but I was positively certain that we weren't the only ones down there. For a fact, my friend Ayana proclaimed it was beginning to get cold around some parts of the hallway and the same went for me and Rebecca. The basement was already creepy as it is, there does NOT have to be any restless spirit haunting down there! DX

NO THANK YOU~

But it's the same in the Locker Rooms too! mellow.gif

I mean, whenever you get down there early... you can't help but feel a bit freaked out. The eerie silence and the bathrooms. It's like they're possessed XD For the past week, none of the girls have been able to go into that certain bathroom without being attacked by water and the toliets are stuck on neverending flush. For some reason, that situation tends to happen every other week, but it's a-okay the other times. Meh. I dunno~ maybe it's something like Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter? 8D

If so... that would be SWWWWEEEETTT! wow.png

Continuing on, there are many other weird things that happen in my school from time to time, but I can't remember them at the moment. The only thing that crosses my mind is how screwed up our Track is. It looks like someone actually spent their 'supposedly sleeping time' attempting to tear it up, just to mess with us. Once, when I was basically jogged around it, I nearly found myself face down in the grass because of something the resembled a row of speed bumps. There weren't there the day before and I can clearly remember that. One day, I was complimenting the lovely track field and now I'm doing nothing but resenting it so!

Makes me want to barge up to someone who works there and just shout: "FIX! TRACK! NOW! Do you want to lose the Track Competitions? I don't think so!" but nooo, that wouldn't be proper. Plus, they're already busy as it is with helping with the students. So I won't bug them --- yet.

Along the way, we get to my neighborhood and house in general~ <3

There are times when I can't help but think there's a ghost in my kitchen, too. Maybe there's one living in the refridgerator because our food's been disappearing; either that or it's my garbage disposal of a father. He was always known to get in trouble for eating food without warning. Heck, I even remember that Mom caught him redhanded eating the shrimps and scallops sauce, and just leaving the spaghetti there. Yeeaaaah, she wasn't so happy about that one. Which is probably why she just mixes the sauce with the noodles now - note to self: Dad CANNOT be trusted!

But anyways, I just begun to realize that it's getting colder.

The heat's beginning to come on in the early mornings, the leaves are blowing against the wind and quickly desending to the ground, and my attire's beginning to change. Besides that though... I've noticed that the dreaded birds are beginning to take a liking to the windowsill. Over the past three hours, I've been throwing constant things at the window the scare those little pesks away! I don't know why but pigeons are my least favorite feathered creatures out there!

Ugh.

It's just the beaded orange eyes, that sound that releases from their throats, the way they look whenever they prepare to open their wings, and... and that sound of their nails against the air conditioner. GODS! I SWEAR! I'll go mad if I see anothe---- >______> *looks for something to throw*

AHA! INVISIBLE TAPE! >=D

However, not only are the pigeons getting to me... but squirrels are joining that list quicker than I hoped for. Sure, they're oddly beginning to evolve in some way (no joke, awhile back I saw a squirrel sitting on the side of a garbage can eating an acorn when it suddenly picked up a tissue from the trash and wiped it's mouth. Just seeing that... was like wow... o___O) but they're beginning to get stressful. Friday afternoon when walking into my building, I caught eyes with one before it began to follow both me and my mom. She wasn't paying the little critter any mind... but me... with my umbrella hanging from my wrist, (and I pushed the button to make it pop out) it must've been attracted to the polka-dots. Don't know why but it was seriously freaky!

Followed me all the way to the main entrance before I had to slam the door!

Although the squirrel family that lives in the tree right next to the windows, continues to amaze me. From all of the years of living here in Staten Island, I've seen them find residence in the tree, make a family, survive through the cold with one another and begin their lives again in Spring. Simply amazing, and simple cute~ <333

But the pigeons (and sometimes hawk) find themselves in the Squirrel Family's house. Eheh, don't I sound silly right now? Can't help it though... there's so much nature around me that I've never got to really see: I mean, living in Manhattan, I was so very used to the 'Urban Jungle'! The only animal I got to see was pigeons ooooorrr the adorable baby animals at Central Park Zoo; makes me want to go back over there for a little visit... maybe stop by the Bronx Zoo and the Brooklyn Aquarium. Both, very AMAZING sights, filled with the most AMAZING creatures~

Staten Island Zoo's got nothing on them ^____^

(They might kill me for saying that, so I plead, on hands and knees... DON'T TELL THEM! SHUSH!)

Internet-wise, now.

I've been getting overly-stressed about constant pop-ups and chain letters that I have been receiving. Don't get me wrong, I'll laugh at those chain letters every now and then, and even tempt myself to press the OK, GO or START button on pop-ups... but now...

I'm beginning to get like my parents when it comes to that stuff.

My mom, you ask? Whenever the computer freezes for a split second or if she wants the screensaver to go away, you'll find her beating the mouse like a madwoman. A clicker, as most people call them: but it's really a site to see! When a scenario like that occurs, this is what usually takes place at the time. I always make sure to thank my dad for always being in the city - because whenever he gets all 'computer-smart', a war literally breaks out between the two. And I'm always stuck in the middle for so reason... like a mock samurai vs ninja battle. Of course, like the card games, mom always comes out victorious.

Never fails. tongue.gif

But for awhile now, those neverending pop-ups have been... popping up.

AND THEN I END UP LIKE MY MOTHER! Which results to the teasing from both parents! DX

'Hah! And here I thought you were calm, little lady!'
'Calling me a clicker? I've seen you get fed up with that thing!'

It's not my fault...ugh! They're both too meeeaaaan! DX

Getting back to my current mood - there have been lots of things going on either filled with luck or misfortune. Like on Thursday, during lunch, the Sophmores / Juniors / Seniors have been selling candy for some different clubs and teams and there was one certain person selling candy beside me. Shortly enough, after tying his shoe, the guy jumped up and literally three bags of M&Ms fell out. It was a moment of awkward silence while we waited for the guy to notice he was missing candy and retrace his steps. But that really wasn't going to happen, now would it? Carefully, I leaned over in desperation and took those bags for my keeps!

No idea how that guy looked, but the CANDEH was MINE! >D

Then it was other time when I won a free ice cream sundae at Carvel x3 Surrrreee, it's not that fortunate... nothing that will help me out later in time. But I sure did enjoy it~ However, the misfortune tends to stick with me. And at the wrong times, at that! The evening I was heading to the supermarket and a somewhat elderly man nearly hit me with his car! Yes, he did stop, but the front of his car did make some sort of contact with my leg and I could only gape at this man. THERE HE WAS... honking rapidly at me, telling me to move out of the way, when I had the light to cross... Oh, did I want to throw my umbrella at this man (my umbrella tends to get in violent situations, it seems) and run off feeling as if justice has been served.

I let it go. For once, I let it go... but after that the electricity went out for a little while. Transformer above my head, exploded into a spark of... sparks. Took about two minutes to come back on and then soon enough, they went out again! Everything I was planning to save on the computer after I returned home was for a fact... G O N E! I was so stressed out that I screwed up my gameplay in Harvest Moon: More Friends in Mineral Town! Forgot to make Claire ship some very IMPORTANT items and totally forgot about a festival I was supposed to participate in. >.> Had to shut off the power and start it up again!

RAWR.

I do NOT like doing that~ DDDXDD

Hm. Now I feel like playing MFoMT.

Already on my fourth year, married to Cliff, expecting a little girl and the possible natural death of my first chicken ;___; (nyyyu mai-chi...i don't want you to goooo! DX) farming life can be so depressing but you can't help but LURVE IT!

I should be on my way now~ haven't gotten a wink of sleep all night... but I want to plaaaaay. Really need to get the Autumn season over @___@ I has been stuck there since the end of the Summer.

So, I'll be on my way now...

Ciao, loves~ <3

CLIFFXCLAIRE FTW!

>.>

<.<

XDDD

(btw Shauna-sis, these flower theme images are random finds ^^)

#12 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:38 AM

0_o

Wow.

Alright, Keyonna. We're breaking out the tools:

1. We're getting our cameras and fatal framing your school. 2NITE. LYK OMGZ.
2. Getting you a cat to keep in the window to keep the birds away.
3. Bringing Bria's guinea pig to every squirrel we see to form TEH SQUIRLEA PIG BABEHS.
4. Getting you a pop-up blocker, deleting every piece of crap out of your computer (yes, this is my OCD speaking now) and put your screensaver on OVER 9000 HOURS so it never pops up when you're doing something fun.
5. We're gonna get your Setsuka umbrella and tear that guys tires, then shove it up his arse, then we're going to send him to the world of Ginnungagap and make him live through hell with the Centurions, who are going to make him into horrible Expheres for the dark king Ratatosk and send him back to Spira where he will get devoured by Sin, who will then use his toxin to put him into a .Hack style coma, and we will not save him from the videogame he is stuck in, instead we will manipulate him into going into every other videogame which we control and then kill him until the day we die, sending the soon-to-be ritual through our bloodlines every single year to keep the Malice, the Calamity, and the Manor of Sleep away from us for all of eternity.

^_^

Edited by AyaMoto74, 18 November 2008 - 02:41 AM.

#13 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:00 AM

Theme CHANGE~! <3

C H O C O L A T E ~ !

Simply, loves... Keyonna has had a revelation and made a 'stuck-like-glue' decision~

To those who supposedly 'cherish' the friendship we share, use our years of knowing one another to get what they desire... and especially use my knowledge / skills for their own personal game;

I hate to say it, but we're through.

From the day we crossed glances and pink-promised we'd be friends to the end, I actually believed that - and from the bottom of my supposedly bottomless heart (that's good, right? xD) I can't help but feel a bit foolish. You all took advantage of what I thought was special, especially since YOU were some of the first that made me feel comfortable after the sudden the move. Do any of you even remember such? Sure, you constantly tell me that I have an amazing memory... but friendship is something very important.

When you look at me, what do you truly see? Just a person who's emotions are easy to toy with? I'm not the kind of person to get into arguments and usually freak out when such takes place. Heck, the first time I ever got into an 'argument' with a friend was over rumors.

Pretty silly, huh?

But to get to the point. I can't deal with this stress anymore! >.>

Love you all dearly, from the bottom of my heart, but the constant fights... and hate-talk... I'm NOT being bothered with it~ Noooo sirrreeee >_____<

And THAT IS WHY my theme is el chocolate~ (ooooh~ keyonna used espanol! xDDD)

Going back to the side in which I was so very used to. The Sweet Side filled with the people who are truly genuine... the ones who would never think along the lines of betraying someone they cared dearly for. That so-called friendship circle we once had, used to be so tight... that it was impossible to get in or out (only if we all decided in allowed it). From Elementary School to High School; didn't we make promises through those scrapbooks and journals? But it seemed that something so perfect was going to have to meet it's downfall sooner or later.

And boy, I can't believe this... but the friends I have made online are more truthful than the ones I've known for years. Maybe it's because we're still getting to know one another... but I can't help but feel comfortable around them rather than my supposedly best friends. Jeez. This is pretty complicated, eh?

facepalm.png

But alas~ THE CHOCOLATE SIDE IS CALLING ME~ <33333333333333333333

Sorry, mis amigos, but this is what has to be done.

P I C T U R E O F T H E D A Y ~ !

It's Great to Visit the 'Old Home Base'~ <3

Ciao, loves~ =3

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 26 November 2008 - 01:02 AM.

#14 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:24 AM

Love you, Kit-kat yes I *did* just give you an uber cool new nickname :3 <3 a_hug.gif

I actually saw your first chocolate theme before you changed it to this new one, and I have to say that the first set of chocolates looked sooo nummy and tasty wow.png

And I'm really and truly sorry that ur 'real life' friendships seem to be souring. It really does suck and hurt when that happens a_comfort.gif

But know that you are loved and cared for very much here, and have many *real* friends among us here who care for you as much as any of ur 'real life' friends do a_hug.gif

#15 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:00 AM

OMG NU. IZ OVER? THAZZIT?

arg.gif

dude.

i was enjoying reading EVERYTHING D:

it's like a STORY. your life it is. :]]]]] all your interaction with your parents (daw you love them so much! daw) and the drama at school (*PATPAT* for that-- drama sucks) to your school being haunted (i seriously got scared D:) to just anything else that's random about you XDDD

in a nutshell? i REALLY can't wait till the next themed entry 8DDDD

oh and your latest entry? a_comfort.gif ! sorry that you're having troubles in bestfriend paradise. i know the feeling, and the pain is EXCRUTIATING because you thought you know a person SO well and you've shared so many secrets, memories, and inside jokes... then suddenly everything changes.

*sigh* i sorry to hear about it all, truly i am ]: change sometimes sucks. :/

BUT maybe this'll cheer ya up, my RP-partner.

YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET A DATE WITH ~*DESTINY*~

:teehee:

BWAHHAHAHAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

can't wait till the next entry pops up. :]

#16 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:12 PM

H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G ~ ! 8D

LE GASP!

Keyonna did not reply to anyone else's replies... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! Well, don't any of you worry (if you are... what a way to spend a joyous holiday - but I appreciate it!) because after my overly consumption of my mom's foooood --- I will drag my sorry self back to the computer chair and probably type an essay of the crazy things that have been going on today!

XDD

But in all serious-ness...

I wish each and every one of you a very Happy (and safe) Thanksgiving~ ^_____^

Now, Kit-Kat (can't help but love that new nickname - sankies Shauna-sis xD) COMMANDS THEE...

PREPARE YOUR STATIONS...

TO EAT! >8DDDD (<3333)

#17 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:18 AM

December Theme: I C E C R E A M ~ !

Simply, I'm in a Harvest Moon mood! <3

Don't ask me why... but just the fun of building a farm from scratch, shipping items, receiving money, becoming friends with the most interesting of villagers... and of course, finding love--- is overly addicting! Especially when it comes to the festivals and the joys of having a child; who cares if it's just a game? You can't help but feel as if you are actually Jack [Farmer Hero], Claire [Farmer Heroine], AWL Heroine [Jill], and the list continues on to Island of Happiness and Tree of Tranquility~!

Awaiting the days until I'll be able to play Tree of Tranquility (hurry it up Christmas!), just seeing the wrapped up present mocking me... is nothing but stressful!

Planning on marrying Toby the Fisherman (what's with me and Fishermen or Silent / Sweet types in Harvest Moon) and Candace once I'm able to place it in the Wii. Unsure why, but maybe it's the colors that those two have... the blues like... entrance me XD

He simply laidback and enjoys a nice day at Waffle Town's lakeside, while another keeps to herself and is a complete opposite of her sister Luna - but I can't help but love them both~

However, to calm me down from the worry I'm facing as of now (my mom hurried off to the Hospital around three hours ago to check on a few things), I've been playing More Friends of Mineral Town. Finally completing Autumn Year 4; Claire / Maya is enjoying a nice Winter with her newly husband Cliff, and expecting a little girl sooner or later. Although I couldn't help but be relieved when the dreaded Pumpkin Festival came to an end.

Waking up just to be greeting with May at your door, demanding that you give her chocolate for the festival... and she DOESN'T leave until you do! And right when you think you're done, here comes Stu a few hours later and Popuri follows right after =.=

From what I remembered, Popuri was somewhat of a grown up. And yet, here she is demanding chocolate from me when she can just get it from the store! HER BROTHER IS IN LOVE WITH THE STORE OWNER'S DAUGHTER! DX

So why can't she get it from him?!

Although I'm positively certain that I'll be losing my first chicken (my lovely Chicken Festival Winner), Mai. Just because she's coming close to her third birthday which means either her life is coming close to an end, or I'll have an extra year with her before she passes.

And then the list will probably continue on until I actually have to make reincarnations of my precious Chickens and my sheep and cows. Jeez, this is the only downfall of the game I can't stand; when playing Save the Homeland, I had to stop after what Kara told me what happens when an animal passes. I don't think I would be able to stand walking over to my animal's gravestone every day and giving prayers until the end of the game--- I'd probably go crazy! ;___;

See? This collection of farming games brings out a side of you!

However, my thumbs are still rapidly pressing either A, B, L or R as I continue to wait for my mom's calls.

The last thing she told me was that she was waiting for a cab, and yet, the stupid ride hasn't picked her up yet. Which is getting me both gittery and angry. She's still sitting in the waiting room, awaiting this so called quick ride that was supposed to bring her home about an hour ago. So, to make her happy (because I know her stress levels is going to go up: which is not good as of now), I'm making her some soup and sandwich =3

After being placed into the emergency room pretty quickly, we were only able to have a thirty second conversation with my mom about how she suffered from a quick anxiety attack before I forced her up and to get dressed. It seemed that all of the stress she was dealing with around the lines of cleaning the house before the holidays and the whole money crisis, was finally getting to her. I can understand exactly what she means... but I really want her to keep it slow with everything she's doing now. After I escorted her to the cab earlier, I ran back upstairs and spent half the time crying on the couch.

Just hearing her believe that she felt as if she was dying scared me so badly.

But at the same time, I'm relieved to hear that she's alright.

Honestly. I don't believe I'd be able to go on without her... especially because I stick to her like glue no matter how old I get. From the first day I gazed my eyes on her, to this very moment, I knew that my mother would have an official place in my heart forever and a day.

Now. I just have to wait until I see that cab stopping outside the building, it's been too long and which is why I disagree with these cab companies. Last time, AAA cars made me miss my final Winter Concert before I graduated from Middle School - which wasn't as amazing as the others from previous years... but still!

YES! THE PHONE IS RINGING! <333

Mommy is coming hommmmeee~~~ love.gif

I THANK THEE, HARVEST MOON: MORE FRIENDS OF MINERAL TOWN >8D

And I thank you for listening~

*continues playing*

Ciao~

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 28 July 2009 - 07:41 AM.

#18 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:55 AM

. . .

D:

. . .

Keyonna . . . I had no idea it was hitting you this hard the other day. I'm sorry a_comfort.gif I'm sure Ms. Donna-Mum is okay now though right? th_glomp.gif She'll be fine, she always is happy.gif Besides, your mom is barely hitting 50 . . . she still has like, 50 years to go 8D I know she's a strong person x3

Keith's coming on Friday so cheer up! We can all Rock Band the weekend away tongue.gif a_hug.gif

You know I'll always love you, Keyonna, so you know you can always tell me even if I have my own things going on love.gif Hell, run to my house if you need to! mwahaha.gif

And remember~ MY EYE IS MELTING. ._,

Why does that look like a Cyanide&Happiness joke, hm? Well, that's okay. Just get a clusterkitten, yeah, try having that as a chocolate bar. Stick it in your mouth, peanut clusterkittens . . . Yum.

HELLOOOOO? I'M A CAAAAAARRRRR!

Your [ -p0,
Kara

Edited by AyaMoto74, 18 December 2008 - 12:55 AM.

#19 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:13 AM

Favorite Cartoon Network Bumper~! <3333

I basically died when I found this! It's been so long since my speakers picked up this song and I just had to get up and dance around my livingroom (xDDD). Since about 5:30 pm, I've been watching loads and LOADS of old cartoon / tv show openings, such as Clarissa Explains it All, Pepper Ann, Weekenders, CatDog... although I'm not fond with what Disney did to Doug. And then I decided that this reminscing back on older Cartoon Network shows and bumpers wasn't going to stop and just began with a little marathon. Constantly repeating my favorite songs - 'specially this one! But then conversation lured towards a 'newer' cartoon (if you could call it that):

FOSTER'S HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS~! :3 (I even sang a song from Billy and Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure--- Scary-o ftw! xD) Which was a show I honestly fell in love with on the spot.

Well today during lunch, my 'tamagachi' Andrew and I were talking about this certain subject; and soon enough, he started talking about a certain character known as Miss Goo-Goo Gaa-Gaa. Not only did Andrew say that she reminded him of me... but everyone AROUND the lunch table agreed with him!

Am I really a Trail-blazin' Boot-wearin' Pigtailed Friend-makin' Chick? XDDD

I bet it's because I talk alot and pretty fast~ so next time you see me, I know you wanna be me~ x3

*having lots of fun today* love.gif

#20 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:53 AM

Two Fifty-Something (in the) Morning Theme: P A N C A K E S !

Besides the fact that I should be getting some sleep (the night owl in me is scolding me xD), methinks it's been some time since I've actually posted in this i-blog of mines -with an added bonus of randomness, of course- and it looks like Keyonna's actually right about that one.

I hate it when I'm right sometimes. Just proves I've been ignoring this thing longer than I expected. sweatdrop.gif

D'aw, I was never good with journals / diaries / whatever you want to call it, in the first place. Just looking back at everything I was given to write my ideas, thoughts and dreams in... can't help but remember how many pages I actually used up altogether. There weren't that many, sadly. An impressive amount for someone with a short attention span as I, but nowhere near impressive as what I boasted about back when the age of 'nine' deemed my presence. Made it all the way to about sixth grade before it went all downhill - and it's sad to say that I didn't even get to the middle of the freakin' thing!

But NOT AGAIN.

NO WAY! Keyonna's putting a stop to forgetting the things she's promised herself she'd work on! And she bets that all of those certain things, are going to come after her in the future.

Probably get all of those other books I've forgotten to come after me; and there's two bookshelves in that room of mines, so we all know that Keyon-tan is screwed. Well, I'll keep typing until I found myself buried in books.

And if I recalled, my bedroom's out to kill me.

My closet already tried it.

A year or two ago.

>.> <.<

Getting to the point...

It's the twenty-eighth, it's early in the morning, and I'm craving pancakes and BACON! (what's new, right?)

Well, other than fighting the urge to stay up and glaring my completely-asleep mother down, I'm doing pretty good right now. If you minus the other urge in the back of my head to blow up my highschool for giving me all of this stuff to work on and complete before September 8th. Yes, two months and seven days seem fair enough for someone to finish everything but there are times when I can't help but hate having to use this brain of mines.

About to finish Jared Diamond's novel of Guns, Germs, and Steel, and try my upmost best to start and complete Jane Eyre before the third week of August, before heading off to read Swan Song: The Three Daughters of China... me and my bundle of so-called 'scholars academy' friends are whining away.

Don't know exactly how I'm going to finish all of this. But somehow, I do and I don't know how. Really, I really really don't; especially with such a lack of motivation during this time. If you don't already know, I'm lazy.

rawr.gif AND PROUD OF IT! rawr.gif

Hm. If I keep ranting, I'm not going to feed this maple syrup hunger of mines.

Maybe read a fanfiction or finish sketching something before mah sleepytiemz? (speaking of sketches: random yet intimate :3)

Ciao loves~ sakura.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users