54175 replies to this topic

#53421 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 November 2021 - 02:39 PM

Oh the Logic of of SS is easy. It is NH's logic where there will be a brick wall and you're talking to it because Naruto never treated her negatively and that is good enough for their fans since Naruto and Hinata are the "SIMP prizes" the other deserves. SS you can win easily because of everything you listed and more, and ultimately there is no excuse afterwards because Sasuke did not change into a better man to truly have any water under the bridge for how he treated Sakura, when that really is the go to character development to negate any negative relationship between two characters.

On a different but related subject, another reason these marriages are shams, as I've said over and over again, are that Hinata and Sakura are the ones pouring everything into the relationship. Naruto and Sasuke are sitting back and doing nothing. If that relationship is fine for their fans I won't argue it any further, but last time I checked a romantic passionate relationship that all of these pro enders are going on and on about are reciprocal and done by both parties. Naruto and Sasuke currently (and for the longest time going by the story post ch. 700) act like even S** is the last thing on their minds regarding their wives  AND THAT is saying something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Since I'm sure that is the most basic reasoning their fans have for them get together, It is just laughably sad.

And that's the most pathetic part...they can't even see the obvious and make every excuse under the sun for Sasuke's abuse and mistreatment that explaining anything else is beyond their comprehension. It is such a double edge sword because the concept of "what is a romantic moment and what isn't" has no clear line.

If Sasuke abuses Sakura, they say it is romantic...if Sakura hits Naruto...they consider it abuse.
Yet, when Sasuke is...I would say non-combative with Sakura they consider him romantically caring for her, but if Naruto asks her out on dates, is always nice to her, and more....it is considered "friendly" or even a "platonic."

This is not just with Naruto either, they have been doing this with My Hero Academia as well. There was just one moment of Byakugo like giving Ochako credit and now all of a sudden people are like "they are madly in love." Like what the hell? Meanwhile, Ochako shows multiple signs of being in love with Deku and they think "oh that doesn't mean anything."

How? How can these people function this way? These people's logic about pairings in anime have been like TikTok levels. 
"We like nice partners that treat us right and is a romantic partner"
Dates people who just treat them like garbage and then wonder why they are miserable.
This is especially true for women on tiktok who will say they want the nice guy, but then date the gangsta and wonder why they are single with a baby and why nice guys won't talk to them.
When did we as a society decided that this should be the dating standard? Rhetorical, but still. 

Why do you think the SS fans were freaking out about the gaiden implying Sasuke and Sakura never kissed and rarely if at all had sex. 

I am a strong believer that Sakura just went to Orochimaru and was artificially impregnated with Sasuke DNA. It makes a hell of alot more sense than Sasuke and Sakura doing it on a romantic date.

Since she knows where Orochimaru's secret base is and she can come and go as she pleases all the while being unable to find Sasuke...it makes so much more sense.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 November 2021 - 02:40 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53422 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 07 November 2021 - 05:40 PM

https://www.cbr.com/...end-sakura/amp/ well was not execpting a positive article from cbr about narusaku for the most part

#53423 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 07 November 2021 - 09:11 PM

https://www.cbr.com/...end-sakura/amp/ well was not execpting a positive article from cbr about narusaku for the most part

I'm also surprised that they actually found someone that did research instead of the usual online rando they pick up to write their "articles".

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#53424 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 11:23 AM

I’m aware there are Logical Naruto fans out there. It was just INCREDIBLY Hard to see with all of the jacking off to Hinata and worshipping her divine kittens I mean existence. :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 November 2021 - 12:38 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53425 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 01:06 PM

https://www.cbr.com/...end-sakura/amp/ well was not execpting a positive article from cbr about narusaku for the most part:

Naruto’s Real Best Friend Isn't Sasuke or Shikamaru - It's Sakura

Friendship is a major theme in Naruto, but rather than Sasuke, it's the pink-haired heroine of the series who has always been his best friend.

There is much debate in the Naruto fandom over who is the true best friend of Naruto Uzumaki. The two main contenders for the spot tend to be Sasuke Uchiha or Shikamaru Nara. Sasuke was one of Naruto's first friends and his rival throughout the story, while Shikamaru helped Naruto after the death of Jiraiya and is his closest adviser.

Sasuke and Shikamaru are both trusted and close friends, but the reality is Sakura Haruno has always been Naruto's best friend.

Sakura Is Naruto's Biggest Supporter

Ever since the Land of Waves Mission, Sakura has been an avid supporter of Naruto and his goals. She gives Naruto advice on chakra control, which allows him to quickly advance in his training. When Orochimaru attacks Team 7 in the Forest of Death, Sakura inspires Sasuke to fight by praising Naruto's willingness to preserve through impossible odds. During the final two parts of the Chunin Exams, Sakura is one of the only people to openly cheer for Naruto during his fight with Kiba and Neji.

Even when she is demoralized and depressed, Sakura makes sure to comfort Naruto first. After Sasuke defeats Team 7 and escapes during the second retrieval mission, Naruto is in despair over his inability to save a friend. Sakura reassures Naruto that they will get stronger and bring Sasuke back together. No matter what, Naruto can always count on Sakura to encourage him during his lowest moments.

Sakura Defends Naruto's Dreams

Sakura is one of the first characters in the series to truly believe in Naruto's dream of becoming Hokage. She has complete faith in Naruto and wants to see him accomplish his dreams almost as much as he does. During the first part of the Chunin Exams, Sakura almost forfeits so that Naruto won't be banned from taking the exams ever again. Part of the reason she decides to train under Tsunade is so she can better protect Naruto and his dream.

When Sakura is convinced that Naruto's promise to bring back Sasuke has become a burden, she attempts to give up on Sasuke. Sakura gives her false confession in the hopes that she can spare Naruto the pain of worrying about Sasuke and help him focus on his original dream. Sakura cares about Naruto so much that she's willing to let go of her own goals and wants so that he can be happy.

Sakura Is Naruto's Wingman

Sakura recognizes Hinata's feelings for Naruto and actively tries to set the two of them up. Throughout The Last: Naruto the Movie, Sakura encourages Hinata to give Naruto the scarf she made him and to confess her feelings. She repeatedly creates opportunities for the two of them to be alone. When Naruto is concerned that Hinata might be in love with another person, Sakura reassures him that Hinata only has feelings for him. Sakura understands Naruto's feelings better than anyone else and wants him to live a happy life after all the pain and tragedy he has experienced.  She is a key reason why Naruto and Hinata start their relationship in the first place.

Sakura Has Saved Naruto's Life More Than Anyone

Sakura is not only a defender of Naruto's dream but his life as well. During the second phase of the Chunin Exams, Sasuke and Naruto are badly injured and unconscious. When three Sound ninjas come to kill them, Sakura puts her life on the line to protect them. With the medical ninjutsu skills she learned under Tsunade, Sakura is even more effective at keeping Naruto alive. She physically keeps Naruto's heart beating when the Nine-Tailed Fox is ripped from him during the Fourth Shinobi War. Once again, when Naruto is critically injured by Toneri during The Last: Naruto the Movie, Sakura spends three entire days healing him. Without Sakura's impressive medical skills, Naruto wouldn't be around to save the world or achieve his dreams.

Sakura has shown fierce loyalty and dedication to Naruto throughout the series. She is his rock when he needs encouragement or support. She believes in his dream and will do anything to help him achieve it. She is defensive when others insult Naruto or his ambitions. Sakura has routinely put Naruto's feelings before her own feelings and wants. She always attempts to make decisions that she thinks are in Naruto's best interest, such as setting him and Hinata up. None of Naruto's other friends have done as much for him or protected him as much as Sakura. Clearly, Naruto couldn't ask for a better friend.

I'm also surprised that they actually found someone that did research instead of the usual online rando they pick up to write their "articles".

He is one of their randos. Remember, they always just want clicks. While yes they do more pro nH stuff. Sometimes they do the opposite to hopefully get clicks from the others side to click on those pages. And sometimes the opposition will even click it more then the people that it was for.

As for the Article.

The Intro. Shikamaru was Sakura's replacement once she could no longer be Naruto's closest supporter. Sasuke... weird brother of eternal bonds thing. Surprise they don't bring up Gaara though I guess he is a pen pal.

Sakura is Naruto's Biggest Supporter. Yes, that's what her character was originally. She was the girl that initially wasn't impressed with Naruto but through his action persuaded her.

Sakura Defends Naruto's Dreams. Yes.

Sakura is Naruto's Wingman...and here it is, support for the ending as well as the Last...I don't feel like complaining about the last again today.

Sakura Has Saved Naruto's Life More Than Anyone. Again, Yes.

Sakura has shown fierce loyalty and dedication to Naruto throughout the series. She is his rock when he needs encouragement or support. She believes in his dream and will do anything to help him achieve it. She is defensive when others insult Naruto or his ambitions. Sakura has routinely put Naruto's feelings before her own feelings and wants. She always attempts to make decisions that she thinks are in Naruto's best interest, such as setting him and Hinata up. None of Naruto's other friends have done as much for him or protected him as much as Sakura. Clearly, Naruto couldn't ask for a better friend.

And yet, that was all thrown away because the otaku in SP lusted after a side character, and used a poor understanding of the international fanbase to force their desires onto the story; destroying it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 15 November 2021 - 06:57 AM.

#53426 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 07:14 PM

He is one of their randos. Remember, they always just want clicks. While yes they do more pro nH stuff. Sometimes they do the opposite to hopefully get clicks from the others side to click on those pages. And sometimes the opposition will even click it more the the people that it was for.

As for the Article.

The Intro. Shikamaru was Sakura's replacement once she could no longer be Naruto's closest supporter. Sasuke...werid brother eternal bonds thing. Surpirse they don't bring up Gaara though I guess he is a pen pal.

Sakura is Naruto's Biggest Supporter. Yes, that's what her character was originally. She was the girl that initially wasn't impressed with Naruto but through his action persuaded her.

Sakura is Naruto's Wingman...and here it is support for the ending, and the Last...I don't feel like complaining about the last again today.

And yet, that was all thrown away because the otaku in SP lusted after a side character, and used a poor understanding of the international fanbase to force their desires onto the story; destroying it.

But the articles writer still failed to think about how the franchise was devastated by the decisions Studio Pierrot and Shueisha had made that led to Boruto in the first place.

#53427 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 01:44 AM

Sakura Is Naruto's Wingman

Sakura recognizes Hinata's feelings for Naruto and actively tries to set the two of them up. Throughout The Last: Naruto the Movie, Sakura encourages Hinata to give Naruto the scarf she made him and to confess her feelings. She repeatedly creates opportunities for the two of them to be alone. When Naruto is concerned that Hinata might be in love with another person, Sakura reassures him that Hinata only has feelings for him. Sakura understands Naruto's feelings better than anyone else and wants him to live a happy life after all the pain and tragedy he has experienced.  She is a key reason why Naruto and Hinata start their relationship in the first place

This is wrong. 

Sakura is NOT Naruto's wingman...she was HINATA'S wingman...
God, this paragraph really irks me because this is just lie after lie after lie. "She understood his feelings..." No, she didn't, because Sai had to tell her his feelings. Not once throughout the entire story does she say "Naruto really loves Hinata." That was a BS thing in the movie that only manifested AFTER the stupid genjutsu. She is not trying to make Naruto happy...she is trying to stop Naruto from loving her because she couldn't reciprocate...so she tries to tell him "You're not in love with me...you are in love with her." THAT is not a wingman...that is a manipulator. 

I hate this idea so much where girls try to tell guys how they should feel rather than ask them. Why? This is not romantic. Why are guys' feelings so....disposable? It is like they are saying "men's feelings never matter...you will be happier with someone else." How can you know this? Yet if a guy tried pulling this crap...he is seen as controlling and creepy. 

I clench my fist everytime I see this kind of ideology because it really makes men look like heartless A-holes that only want pootie tang and never true love which is not true. Yeah, men can become these sexual hunters, but more often than not they only get this way because the women they were truly in love with tossed them away and treated them like garbage teaching them that women only care about superficial things. Sadly, more and more real life modern women are like this. 

This is the manipulative lie that people push. Even parents. Ever heard the phrase: "I am doing this for your own good." That is basically their excuse to do whatever they want good or bad. Sometimes even abusive. 

Why are Naruto's feelings for Sakura so unimportant? Sakura....sweetie...you're not doing it "for his happiness." You're doing it so you can stop feeling guilty about wanting to sex his best friend. If you are really doing it for his happiness why didn't you ask him what makes him happy? You're not asking him if he likes Hinata...you are telling him he has to love Hinata because "she tries so hard."

Like Jesus....this is disturbing. I have seen this happen in real life and I have seen women like this do these manipulating tactics so they can be guilt free. Like forcing your husband to have sex with your sister or best friend so you can divorce him with no guilt of your own because you don't want to feel bad for breaking someone's heart. 

Reminds me a little of Usui from Maid-Sama where in the beginning Misaki would yell at Usui for making a girl cry because he rejects a girl. Why? Why should he feel bad? If he doesn't love random girl number 58 and he politely rejects her...then he should NOT feel guilty cause she is sad she can't be with him. Luckily Misaki learns this lesson easily so it stops being an issue, but still this hook-up culture idea of "You need to be with her even if you feel nothing  for her cause her happiness comes first" is so selfish.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 November 2021 - 01:44 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53428 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 06:35 AM

This is wrong. 

Sakura is NOT Naruto's wingman...she was HINATA'S wingman...
God, this paragraph really irks me because this is just lie after lie after lie. "She understood his feelings..." No, she didn't, because Sai had to tell her his feelings. Not once throughout the entire story does she say "Naruto really loves Hinata." That was a BS thing in the movie that only manifested AFTER the stupid genjutsu. She is not trying to make Naruto happy...she is trying to stop Naruto from loving her because she couldn't reciprocate...so she tries to tell him "You're not in love with me...you are in love with her." THAT is not a wingman...that is a manipulator. 

I hate this idea so much where girls try to tell guys how they should feel rather than ask them. Why? This is not romantic. Why are guys' feelings so....disposable? It is like they are saying "men's feelings never matter...you will be happier with someone else." How can you know this? Yet if a guy tried pulling this crap...he is seen as controlling and creepy. 

I clench my fist everytime I see this kind of ideology because it really makes men look like heartless A-holes that only want pootie tang and never true love which is not true. Yeah, men can become these sexual hunters, but more often than not they only get this way because the women they were truly in love with tossed them away and treated them like garbage teaching them that women only care about superficial things. Sadly, more and more real life modern women are like this. 

This is the manipulative lie that people push. Even parents. Ever heard the phrase: "I am doing this for your own good." That is basically their excuse to do whatever they want good or bad. Sometimes even abusive. 

Why are Naruto's feelings for Sakura so unimportant? Sakura....sweetie...you're not doing it "for his happiness." You're doing it so you can stop feeling guilty about wanting to sex his best friend. If you are really doing it for his happiness why didn't you ask him what makes him happy? You're not asking him if he likes Hinata...you are telling him he has to love Hinata because "she tries so hard."

Like Jesus....this is disturbing. I have seen this happen in real life and I have seen women like this do these manipulating tactics so they can be guilt free. Like forcing your husband to have sex with your sister or best friend so you can divorce him with no guilt of your own because you don't want to feel bad for breaking someone's heart. 

Reminds me a little of Usui from Maid-Sama where in the beginning Misaki would yell at Usui for making a girl cry because he rejects a girl. Why? Why should he feel bad? If he doesn't love random girl number 58 and he politely rejects her...then he should feel guilty cause she is sad she can't be with him. Luckily Misaki learns this lesson easily so it stops being an issue, but still this hook-up culture idea of "You need to be with her even if you feel nothing  for her cause her happiness comes first" is so selfish.

But what does Naruto know? He didn't understand love. :zaru: the movie painted Sakura as a manipulator and false friend and Naruto a hormone driven simpleton that accepted Hinata's love as a pity prize and became jealous AFTER THE FACT. But he doesn't know what love is unless it comes to Hinata, despite having a certain emotional maturity because he always wanted to be loved by a family. that movie was a disservice to the fans and the characters themselves in every worst possible way. And let's not forget, Naruto competing with Sasuke for Sakura= bad. Sakura and Ino competing for Sasuke and Naruto competing with Toneri for Hinata = A-Okay :banana:

He is one of their randos. Remember, they always just want clicks. While yes they do more pro nH stuff. Sometimes they do the opposite to hopefully get clicks from the others side to click on those pages. And sometimes the opposition will even click it more then the people that it was for.

As for the Article.

The Intro. Shikamaru was Sakura's replacement once she could no longer be Naruto's closest supporter. Sasuke...werid brother eternal bonds thing. Surpirse they don't bring up Gaara though I guess he is a pen pal.

Sakura is Naruto's Wingman...and here it is support for the ending, and the Last...I don't feel like complaining about the last again today.

Minus the wing woman part, That's what I've been saying. Sakura is Naruto's actual best friend, because she is his constant emotional support and biggest supporter throughout the series. the Last ruined that however, and no I'm not talking about any romance between them but it SPAT on their very friendship because Naruto HAD to have his true love be Hinata and cannot have romantically loved anyone else.

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 January 2022 - 11:39 AM.

#53429 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 01:51 PM

But what does Naruto know? He didn't understand love. :zaru: the movie painted Sakura as a manipulator and false friend and Naruto a hormone driven simpleton that accepted Hinata's love as a pity prize and became jealous AFTER THE FACT. Beut he doesn't know what love is unless it comes to Hinata, despite having a certain emotional maturity because he always wanted to be loved by a family. that movie was a disservice to the fans and the characters themselves in every worst possible way. And let's not forget, Naruto competing with Sasuke for Sakura= bad. Sakura and Ino competing for Sasuke and Naruto competing with Toneri for Hinata = A-Okay

YES!!! Thank you. This is another reason why this "romance" is just so kittened up. Are you telling me that women determine the difference between creepy and romantic is if it is happening to them and if they want it? Are you telling me that women LOVE men competing for them and she purposely starts fights so guys can fight over her? I thought women hate white knights? This is the most disgusting love affair in a story. 

Love is a feeling...not a goal. It is not a trophy to be won nor an obstacle to be overcome. God, people are treating love like a merit badge. This is why men today are slowly learning to walk away from this. Men are tired of competition because it is a manipulation game by selfish women for self gratification and they lie and say "but it is for his happiness." No, it isn't because if it was you'd ask him what HE wants. Not what SHE wants HIM to want. 

Seriously, any ladies on this forum, is this disturbing to you? I am curious because I want to believe I am not the only one that finds this all disturbing. 

Naruto in Naruto the Last
Hinata: "Naruto-kun"
Naruto: "Me...Naruto...dattebayo."
Sakura: "Naruto, don't you think Hinata is pretty?"
Naruto: "Sakura...pretty. Me like Sakura."
Sakura: "No...Naruto like Hinata...Hinata pretty."
Naruto: "Hinata? Who Hinata?"

To me, one of the biggest insults I have seen is when people ignore the main characters feelings. Hell, it happens in real life too,

Me: "Man, I am depressed. I want to be alone."
Them: "You are not depressed...you have nothing to be depressed about."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 November 2021 - 01:56 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53430 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 November 2021 - 01:03 AM

YES!!! Thank you. This is another reason why this "romance" is just so kittened up. Are you telling me that women determine the difference between creepy and romantic is if it is happening to them and if they want it? Are you telling me that women LOVE men competing for them and she purposely starts fights so guys can fight over her? I thought women hate white knights? This is the most disgusting love affair in a story. 
Love is a feeling...not a goal. It is not a trophy to be won nor an obstacle to be overcome. God, people are treating love like a merit badge. This is why men today are slowly learning to walk away from this. Men are tired of competition because it is a manipulation game by selfish women for self gratification and they lie and say "but it is for his happiness." No, it isn't because if it was you'd ask him what HE wants. Not what SHE wants HIM to want. 
Seriously, any ladies on this forum, is this disturbing to you? I am curious because I want to believe I am not the only one that finds this all disturbing. 
Naruto in Naruto the Last
Hinata: "Naruto-kun"
Naruto: "Me...Naruto...dattebayo."
Sakura: "Naruto, don't you think Hinata is pretty?"
Naruto: "Sakura...pretty. Me like Sakura."
Sakura: "No...Naruto like Hinata...Hinata pretty."
Naruto: "Hinata? Who Hinata?"
To me, one of the biggest insults I have seen is when people ignore the main characters feelings. Hell, it happens in real life too,
Me: "Man, I am depressed. I want to be alone."
Them: "You are not depressed...you have nothing to be depressed about."

I may not be of the fairer sex, James, but what you described really pisses me off too. Especially in fiction where sure, it could be doable BUT why not try to do something more uplifting for the romance front?

Also, thst lame ass excuse... I still say in my head canon Sakura only said what she said and Naruto going with it not because he doesn't understand love, but because Sakura thought she didn't "deserve" Naruto just because she hurt him and Naruto just accepting there was nothing he could so to convince her to love herself and be true to her heart.

AND it's not like anyone else helped him there, like how Shikamaru basically said if Naruto got mopey about Hinata, he didn't deserve to be Hokage and such. XP

Further reasons I will, and always shall, NEVER EVER watch The Last or accept it and all we got from it, 700, and beyond as true canon.

#53431 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 November 2021 - 01:48 AM

Sadly its like RetrospectGreg said the ones that hated Sakura got everything they wanted I mean we all know why Hinata fans love her.

I mean, he said it best they paint Hinata as a sweet innocent little angel while all the other girls are demons.

And as he said at the start the ones who love her view Hinata as the main character of the series and not Naruto.

#53432 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 November 2021 - 03:27 AM

Sadly its like RetrospectGreg said the ones that hated Sakura got everything they wanted I mean we all know why Hinata fans love her.

I mean, he said it best they paint Hinata as a sweet innocent little angel while all the other girls are demons.

And as he said at the start the ones who love her view Hinata as the main character of the series and not Naruto.

And in turn, we see how that turned out with things like The Last as well as Naruto's inauguration and other stuff, like how filler stuff in the anime tended to dumb Naruto down BIG TIME usually, with only some exceptions in some scenes.

#53433 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 November 2021 - 04:15 AM

I may not be of the fairer sex, James, but what you described really pisses me off too. Especially in fiction where sure, it could be doable BUT why not try to do something more uplifting for the romance front?

Also, thst lame ass excuse... I still say in my head canon Sakura only said what she said and Naruto going with it not because he doesn't understand love, but because Sakura thought she didn't "deserve" Naruto just because she hurt him and Naruto just accepting there was nothing he could so to convince her to love herself and be true to her heart.

AND it's not like anyone else helped him there, like how Shikamaru basically said if Naruto got mopey about Hinata, he didn't deserve to be Hokage and such. XP

Further reasons I will, and always shall, NEVER EVER watch The Last or accept it and all we got from it, 700, and beyond as true canon.

I have to wonder how Sakura's reaction would be if Naruto told her "no. I am not in love with Hinata. Im sorry she had this things for me, but I don't feel anything for her. I had feelings for you and in many ways I still do, but you're in love with Sasuke. I have accepted this. Why can't you accept my feelings as well?"

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53434 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 November 2021 - 10:54 AM

I have to wonder how Sakura's reaction would be if Naruto told her "no. I am not in love with Hinata. Im sorry she had this things for me, but I don't feel anything for her. I had feelings for you and in many ways I still do, but you're in love with Sasuke. I have accepted this. Why can't you accept my feelings as well?"

Because James only Hinatas feelings matters if Naruto didnt love Hinata then to the pro-Enders Naruto is a kitten person for not returning Hinatas love.

Its like you said the Hinata fans have double standards. All that matters to them is Hinata getting her happy ending and everything she ever wanted.

Its why Naruto had to fail in bringing peace and they added aliens, because they want the brat Bolt to fix everything.

Just like with the Star Wars Sequels Luke has to fail so that they could prop up the amazing wonder Rey. 🤮

I like to think that SP did this to show that Naruto needed to be with Hinata to birth the saviour. And as a last middle finger to NaruSaku fans.

#53435 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 02:05 AM

Because James only Hinatas feelings matters if Naruto didnt love Hinata then to the pro-Enders Naruto is a kitten person for not returning Hinatas love.
Its like you said the Hinata fans have double standards. All that matters to them is Hinata getting her happy ending and everything she ever wanted.
Its why Naruto had to fail in bringing peace and they added aliens, because they want the brat Bolt to fix everything.
Just like with the Star Wars Sequels Luke has to fail so that they could prop up the amazing wonder Rey.
I like to think that SP did this to show that Naruto needed to be with Hinata to birth the saviour. And as a last middle finger to NaruSaku fans.

It just shows how they don't have much love for some recent manga they wanna adapt, as shown with some things they did in Bleach and Black Clover too. Must be this new generation who want to make anime how they want it to be.

#53436 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 05:51 AM

It just shows how they don't have much love for some recent manga they wanna adapt, as shown with some things they did in Bleach and Black Clover too. Must be this new generation who want to make anime how they want it to be.

Its the arrogance and hubris of the Studio Pierrot's anime staff. They likely feel that their anime is why those franchise were successful not the original source material. They feel Naruto's success was theirs, so, they should dictate the story. Even though pretty much everyone knows when watching the anime and the first thing people tell anyone who thinks of watching Naruto is to skip the filler arcs and even created lists in order to avoid the SP's anime original arcs and episodes. They felt that the wealth they earned from Naruto made them so powerful they cancel any show they don't want to work on like Bleach. Its why they clearly got pissy when the Boruto manga initially wanted to ignore their "super byakugan" they gave Bolt in the anime's first arc. Its why they doing whatever they want with Black Clover since their choices made Naruto successful, why not do what they want with it? Even though their choices turned off many due to the early episodes and their slow pacing in their episodes. Also, whatever they did with Tokyo Ghoul that forced the mangaka to pretty much restart his story in hopes the anime would actually follow his story on the second attempt and eventually had to tearfully beg people to go see the live action movie to show how good his story actually is; because the anime kept screwing him over. 

Other big studios don't seem to have this problem as much. So, its really more the internal culture in SP that fosters this.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 November 2021 - 11:35 PM.

#53437 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 17 November 2021 - 02:35 AM

SP sometimes reminds me of Mitsuo Fukuda. Dude made Gundam SEED, said he wanted to bring Gundam back to it's roots by being like old-school super robot shows,didn't treat the story seriously pissed off Gundam fans with his approach who retaliated by not buying model kits (38% drop according to Japanese sources. 00 sold more HG kits than SEED did despite SEED having double the episodes), ultimately destroyed his career despite making a popular show, and still appears to have learned nothing.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#53438 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 November 2021 - 04:32 PM

SP sometimes reminds me of Mitsuo Fukuda. Dude made Gundam SEED, said he wanted to bring Gundam back to it's roots by being like old-school super robot shows,didn't treat the story seriously pissed off Gundam fans with his approach who retaliated by not buying model kits (38% drop according to Japanese sources. 00 sold more HG kits than SEED did despite SEED having double the episodes), ultimately destroyed his career despite making a popular show, and still appears to have learned nothing.

I also got some vibes from Ken Penders, one of the original writers of Archie Comics' Sonic the Hedgehog comics, and how he was with the franchise and even disliking when others who came on board changed ideas he had, and also having insane ideas like wanting to kill off Sally and Robotnik (though with the latter, another version stepped into play to become Dr. Eggman).

#53439 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 08:04 AM

Its the arrogance and hubris of the Studio Pierrot's anime staff. They likely feel that their anime is why those franchise were successful not the original source material. They feel Naruto's success was theirs, so, they should dictate the story. Even though pretty much everyone knows when watching the anime and the first thing people tell anyone who thinks of watching Naruto is to skip the filler arcs and even created lists in order to avoid the SP's anime original arcs and episodes. They felt that the wealth they earned from Naruto made them so powerful they cancel any show they don't want to work on like Bleach. Its why they clearly got pissy when the Boruto manga initially wanted to ignore their "super byakugan" they gave Bolt in the anime's first arc. Its why they doing whatever they want with Black Clover since their choices made Naruto successful, why not do what they want with it? Even though their choices turned off many due to the early episodes and their slow pacing in their episodes. Also, whatever they did with Tokyo Ghoul that forced the mangaka to pretty much restart his story in hopes the anime would actually follow his story on the second attempt and eventually had to tearfully beg people to go see the live action movie to show how good his story actually is; because the anime kept screwing him over. 

Other big studios don't seem to have this problem as much. So, its really more the internal culture in SP that fosters this.

You sure are nailing it, Bail. I've gotten this feeling too. Which is ironic since before their hubris and arrogance about Naruto, they actually did do a good anime adaption with Yu Yu Hakusho! Funny enough, they did do some things differently from the manga, but they also had stayed true to the manga, and even to me did some things better, like when Yusuke came home to Earth after the Demon Tournament arc in the anime's final episode, we see him and Keiko share a kiss on the beach when she glomps him. 

#53440 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 12:36 PM

Hmm this is true. Well At least I'm happy that this attitude did not extend to Black Clover at least. (I miss the anime so much, even though I have so many problems being animated by SP, but at least it wasn't the Naruto/Boruto team)

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 November 2021 - 05:42 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)