131 replies to this topic

#101 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 06:07 AM

Finally finished rereading the story... and it was good.
The recent chapter was nice too.. Some basic genjutsu will help Naruto alot lol
There are 405!!! ( NaruSaku ) stories in the C2.
And 297 subscribers currently!!

The BIG archive of NaruSaku stories
Tell me if im missing any fics

#102 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:25 PM

Nice update. biggrin.gif (And you know I always like little NaruSaku moments, lol) Looking forward to more!

#103 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:stuff...

Posted 26 January 2005 - 05:24 PM

*claps* Another one down. Looking forward to the training happy.gif

#104 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:37 PM

Ah, 41 chapters. I *think* I can remember back when you finished chapter three. I wonder how long you're going to make this (And I get the feeling I've mentioned that before...)...

#105 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 04:14 PM

well unlike blaze i'm not going to complain about how long this fic lasts tongue.gif IT KICKS ASS! biggrin.gif get the next chap out soon biggrin.gif

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#106 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (LoveHinaGuy @ Jan 28 2005, 05:14 PM)
well unlike blaze i'm not going to complain about how long this fic lasts tongue.gif IT KICKS ASS! biggrin.gif get the next chap out soon biggrin.gif

Complain? I'm not complaining! I'm merely trying to add a small amount of nostalgia to the topic, of the days when this story was but a wee baby.

#107 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 12:49 AM

Aw, thanks, guys~! happy.gif It's amazing when you think of how long it's been since I began writing Naruto: The Demon Within. And I'm glad you guys are still sticking around after all of this time and reading even after so much time has passed. I hope you will be along for the ride until the series ends! =D And that is gonna be a long while from now, I'll tell you what!

Bryon

#108 LoveHinaGuy

LoveHinaGuy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 01:38 AM

lol ok blayzeand you make a good point with that tongue.gif

^MADE BY STAR-CHANNNN!^

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#109 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 02:30 PM

Sorry it took me a long while guys. Needed to get a tad inspired. XP Anyhoo, here it is! smile.gif

=Chapter 42=
Naruto, Erika, Miroku, Ryoga, and Sukai were all walking down a path heading to Konoha, Naruto running ahead of the others some, but soon, he stopped, moving his legs rapidly though as he said "Hey, uhm, guys... how exactly are we gonna handle my training!?! I mean, 4 teachers is gonna be hard to manage when we look at things realistically."

"Well, we've thought it out... and decided to do it as grown-ups." Sukai replied, raising his closed hand out. Erika, Ryoga, and Miroku all stopped doing the same as Miroku smirked. "No quarter asked, no quarter given."
"Exactly." Erika added.
"Are we all in agreement?" Ryoga replied.
"Yep. Ready?"
"Steady!" All 3 Jounins and retired Jounin had said at once. Then raising their arms up, they shouted "Go! Janken! Rock-Paper-Scissors!", all of them thrusting their hands downward, making the Rock formation. All Naruto could do when he saw this was fall over. He sat up quickly and said "Your decision making is left to a game of Janken!? What the hell is so 'grown-up' about that!?!"

"This coming from a kid who made up a Taijutsu based around Janken." Miroku replied, all 4 throwing their hands into paper, then scissors, then rock again, until finally, Erika landed scissors while the males of the group had landed paper. Erika giggled and shouted "Alright! I win! Scissors cuts Paper as you know!"

Miroku, Ryoga, and Sukai groaned all at the same time as Erika leapt back and smiled, her arms behind her back as she turned to Naruto. "Naruto, is it true you can make 1000 Shadow Dopplegangers?"
"Yeah. I can also make more if I really push myself. In fact, I've devised whole attacks around Shadow Dopplegangers, some of which I placed into a category called 'Naruto Ninja Scrolls'. I also know how to use Art of the Familiar Spirit, to summon toads, plus I can use the Rasengan... and that's it for the big Ninjutsu stuff! The others are basics."
"Great! Then I can also teach you how to use your father's sword." Erika smiled.
"Father's... sword?" Naruto blinked when Erika had said that... wondering what it would mean.

"Your father, Kanoi, our teacher, had trained us surprisingly well for the 3 years we were his apprentices! It was something special... to be trained personally by Kanoi Uzumaki, the Yellow Flash when we were just children ourselves... he was such a good teacher, seeing that we got our individual skills measured properly,while making sure we worked best as a team too!"
Naruto smiled and said "Sounds cool. I hope I can do that well... or at least be strong enough to match up to my dad's level."

"It will take years before you can, but we'll make sure you get there with some training to start, and then you pick up the rest from your own path somehow... and I'm sure you can do it. And your dad used to have a sword. I kept it with me all this time.." She slowly reached into her backpack, then pulled out a wrapped sword in its' sheath, holding it in her hand as she smiled. "This is your father's katana... and now, it's yours."

Naruto looked at it, grasping the sword softly in his hands, as he pulled it out of the sheath, looking in awe at the elegance of his father's katana, smiling. He then swinged it, but Erika blocked with her katana then smiled. "Wait til we get to work before you swing that thing!"
"Oop. Sorry!" Naruto sheathed his father's katana, then held it by the sheath, still wrapped up. Erika smiled and said "Now... what we need is a strap so you can carry your katana and we get to work! How about this..." Erika began to dig through her bag, then pulled out a strap with a sheath for Naruto's katana, something she used to use before her current one. She slid it around Naruto's chest and said "There we go."

"Now I feel more and more like a real ninja! What're we gonna work on first!?!" Naruto asked.
"You know, you told me you know all kinds of Ninjutsu skills, so maybe I can teach you some sword skills, as well as Ninjutsu around them, as well as a few others. That leaves Miroku for Taijutsu, Ryoga with Genjutsu, and Sukai... uhm, Sukai, what exactly are you going to do?"

Sukai chuckled. "I think I'll work on Ninjutsu stuff, as well as chakra control. You won't mind that I handle Ninjutsu too, Erika? Like teaching Naruto stuff more advanced once his chakra control training is done."
"Nope! Besides... I am itching to teach him some swordplay! It's fitting he learns to use his dad's old katana anyway! Now... we will begin..." Erika then kneeled down and pulled out two bokutos, or wooden swords, tossing one to Naruto, and keeping the other one. "We'll start with bokutos so we don't get hurt or worse! Now... let's begin!"

Naruto nodded, holding the bokuto in one hand as Erika shook her head. "No, no, you hold it with two hands. Like this." Erika then showed how, holding the handle of the bokuto in both hands, her feet parallel in a diagonal motion, as she smiled. "You try."
Naruto looked at her, and said "Like this?" He tried to get the same pose Erika had, but then he cried out, landing on his side as Erika giggled. "Close, but your legs were crossed a bit."
Miroku laughed at this, clicking his heels, since he was sitting down, arms on his elbows now. "This is gonna be great for some laughs!"
"Hey, Miroku, how about some respect? This kid is destined to be Hokage!" Sukai said, looking on as Ryoga nodded as he playfully bopped his friend with the bo staff and spoke up "Yeah, so enough of your color commentary."

Erika soon helped Naruto up to her feet and said "Now, we try again."
Naruto nodded, getting himself ready, trying to get his feet into the same position Erika's were in as he held onto the bokuto's hand, looking on at her as Erika smiled gently. "Good. Now we're making some progress."
'Makes me wonder how the others are doing too...' thought Naruto, as he wondered about home.

Back at home, however, Sakura herself was outside now with Tsunade and Gouki as she looked at Tsunade. "Tsunade, what will you be teaching me today, ma'am?"
Tsunade smiled and said "Sakura, have you ever heard of the Art of the Familiar Spirit, the ability to summon forth stronger creatures?"
"Yes. I remember Orochimaru using that technique in the Forest of Death against Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun. He was able to summon snakes. Why? What do you exactly have in mind?"
Gouki smiled. "I think I got an idea. You wish to teach her that, do you not?"
Tsunade nodded and said "Good eye, Gouki. Yes, I am going to teach her that."
"What!?" Sakura said, eyes widened.

"Just watch me... and follow along." Tsunade smiled, moving her hands carefully in the katas or hand seals needed to use Art of the Familiar Spirit, then stopped. "Now. I'm going to show you the whole thing." Tsunade bit her thumb softly, drawing some blood as she made a marker on the ground then did the hand seals then slapped her hand onto the marker, right in the middle as she focused her chakra then said "Art of the Familiar Spirit!"
Suddenly, appearing underneath Tsunade's feet was a white and blue slug as she stood on it and smiled. "Hello, Katsuyu!"
"Hello...." Katsuyu said, rather slowly.

"A... giant slug? That's what I'm going to summon, Tsunade?"
"Yes!" Tsunade shouted down to Sakura as she leapt down, and smiled softly. "You see, Katsuyu and his family may not seem like much... but they are a lot stronger than they look. So trust me when I say you will do fine with Katsuyu as your Summon Spirit.. if you believe."

Sakura looked at Katsuyu who leaned in and looked at her, and with that, she smiled, nodding. "I do believe. And I'll give it a try!"
"Good. Now...the steps to summoning a Familiar Spirit aren't hard to figure out, but it's your chakra control that matters the most when you use it. You've shown you have excellent, even phenomanal chakra control, Sakura, so you amy do well on your first try... but who knows? It's all trial and error. After that, you will need to offer yourself, through some of your blood. But first..." Tsunade then snapped her fingers, catching a large scroll, setting it down.

"You will need to sign this contract with your own blood to symbolize your bond to the Familiar Spirit you are tied to. There are 2 main kinds of Familiar Spirits; animals and demons. It takes a lot to use them both, but you've excellent control. And we have worked on your chakra amount. You shall do just fine... I am sure."

Sakura looked at the contract, then bit on her finger, writing her name in on the contract as she said "It is done. Now what?"
"Now, you learn the seals. Just watch my hands, and follow after you see." The first kata or hand seal that Tsunade had done was I, or Boar, since the 12 main hand seals dealt with the animals of the Chinese Zodiac. The look of the seal was of two clenched fists resting palm to palm, the fingers curled with the thumbs looking like they were slid inside of the rolled up fists.

After that, Tsunade did the sign for Inu, the Dog, which was a left hand closed, the right resting on top, straightened fingers. And next was Tori, the Rooster. Tsunade's index and middle fingers were pressed at the tips softly, in the formation of a triangle, her ring fingers and pinkies curled as her thumbs seemd rested against her hands softly.

After Tori had come Saru, the Monkey. Tsunade's hands rested, palm to palm, but in opposite directions, and then from that came the last seal, Hitsuji, or Ram, and this one was simple too. Her index and middle fingers were together, the ring finger and pinkie resting on the left hand as she smiled.

"Now you try."
Tsunade smiled as Sakura began the Jutsu, biting her finger to make it bleed some, then drew the same kind of marker Tsunade had drawn onto the ground, then did the hand seals; Boar, Inu, Tori, Saru, and Hitsuji, then slammed her hand into the circle her blood made, then slammed it down as she said "Art of the Familiar Spirt!!"
Suddenly, an explosion occured, and a small purple and pink slug appeared, looking up at Sakura as it said "Hello."
"Oh? Who is this?"
Tsunade chuckled and said "This is Senji, one of the smaller slugs whom work underneath Katsuyu, Sakura. It looks like you've done well for a start, but you just need to keep at it."
Kneeling down, Sakura looked at Senji and said "Hello."
Senji smiled, then gently climbed up onto her shoulder. Sakura shuddered at first when Senji did that, but then looked at the tiny slug... and smiled, patting his head. "You know I will! I always had assumed that Naruto-kun, whenever things would get tough, would just give up. But I was wrong about him all the time, so I am gonna get to work on this!"

Gouki nodded and said "Well, I'm impressed, Lady Tsunade. She's definitely got the right stuff to be as strong as her comrades whose parents were ninjas or whom trained a lot."
Tsunade smiled. "Yeah. I'm sure that her will to be stronger AND Naruto are good influences." While Tsunade and Gouki watched on, Sakura began to work on Art of the Familiarr Spirit, trying to summon other slugs, but some of them being smaller, and some being slightly larger than Senji. The whole time, Gouki had gently rested his hand on Tsunade's shoulder, and Tsunade smiled, resting her head on his hand.

In the hospital, Hinata had been sitting with Shizune, as they seemed to talk, like old friends.
"Shizune, do you regret training me in some of the medical ninja skills you had taught to me?"
Hearing this, Shizune looked at Hinata and said "Now why do you say that? Have you been having a hard time helping Sasuke heal from his wounds? I mean, we've heard the explosions in the village..."
Hinata nodded. "Yes... I care so much for him, and seeing him work himself to the bone to learn this Jutsu to best the Rasengan... I wish I could do something to help outside of my healing his arm..."
"You being there is good enough, Hinata. He does need someone to be there for him after all."
Hinata smiled as did Shizune, both just sipping their tea softly.

"By the way... where is Sasuke?"
Hinata exhaled and said "He's out there still. Training..." but what Shizune hadn't heard was what Hinata said to herself 'I just hope he's OK....'

In the forests outside of the village, Sasuke cried out, smashing his right hand against a rock, as he cracked it, panting heavily as his right arm was blackened... but no nerves in it were shorted out... he could still use it... and he wouldn't stop his work on the Hekireki, the Thunderclap, until he perfected it. Soon, he heard someone say to him "Too much chakra, not enough of charge to get the Jutsu to manage right."

Sasuke's ears began to burn when he had heard that, then he turned to see Kakashi sitting in a tree, who gestured to him. Sasuke dropped to one knee and said "Whaddya... mean?"
"What I mean is you're trying to match the Rasengan on power alone. That's why you're making this Jutsu, right?" Kakashi then walked down the tree he was sitting on casually, hands in his pockets. "I'll let you in on a little secret. When I developed the Chidori, or as it's also known as, the Lightning Blade, I had wanted to make a Jutsu that was high speed and destructive, much like how the Rasengan can be. But I guess it doesn't help if you don't have the eyes to make use of it."

Sasuke looked at his right hand, seeing his burnt hand, which wasn't horrible, since he could still use it. "I want to have a technique I learned on my own... not to have one I'd just end up misusing. I see the Chidori as no longer useful to me since I'm not worthy of it, Sensei. What's the point of knowing it if I can't even have enough sense to not use it?"
Kakashi looked down and said "Oh... you're referring to that battle you two had, huh? But then again, Sasuke... you were right when you said I shouldn't talk like I understood you, 'cause I don't. All I know of is the pain of losing a dad also. I'll tell you something very few people know. Why I am why I am."

Sasuke blinked in surprise as Kakashi sat next to him. "My dad, Sakumo Hatake, also known as the 'White Fang', was a great Shinobi in life. He had power, knowledge, and skills, Sasuke. Both my cousin and I had learned a great deal from him, both of us excelling in various fields under my father's eye. But when I was 9, 21 years ago... my father was on a mission. He had two choices; save his friends or complete the mission. In the end, he chose the former, and was disgraced due to it. I myself was a stupid brat then... seeing my dad's choice as the wrong one, and feeling all ninja should follow the rules, or else they were trash."

Sasuke looked at him. "You thought that way, Kakashi? YOU!? No way. I don't believe it for a minute."

"Believe it or not, it's all true. It took the day I was a Jounin, back when I was 12, to see how much of a fool I really was... to see it was me who was a dunce. My team was myself, Obito Uchiha, and Rin Sawada. My sensei, Kanoi, Naruto's dad, had left me in charge since I was a Jounin and Rin and Obito were Chuunins. We were up against Iwagakure ninjas, and they took Rin. Obito wanted to pursue them, but I said it was pointless since the mission was more important. But then he told me he felt my father was a true hero... and then told me of how ninja who don't follow the rules are trash, but those who don't care for their friends are worse than trash. He then left, and I followed, losing my left eye, but his Sharingan had awakened... I always made fun of him 'cause he was an Uchiha, but didn't even have his Sharingan yet. Soon, we found Rin and made our escape, but an avalanche was made by the enemy, I was left unconscious for a moment, and Obito pushed Rin and I out of the way...."
"Wh-what happened to Obito?"
"His whole right side was crushed... and he was dying slowly."
Sasuke gulped at that, a shocked look on his face.

"In the end, Obito... gave me his left eye in place of my own, and thus, I was ablve to complete the Chidori... since I had used it before, but Sensei said I shouldn't since I couldn't see any reversals when I moved as fast as I did performing it. And thanks to him, I saw more clearly that day than I ever had. I now am a bit more like Obito now thanks to his lesson... even if I am sure he didn't know he'd show me the way."

Sasuke smiled softly. "So.. is that why you help me most?"
"No. I see a lot of myself... in you. But Naruto and Sakura do have better teachers, since Sakura is now being trained by Tsunade-sama, and Naruto himself has been trained some by Jiraiya of the Legendary Three, as well as my cousin... but whom that is is for another day, Sasuke. Now... like I said, you need to use less chakra for the attack you are making. Make it a smaller amount, then you can mold it more. That's my only tip. And you are worthy of the Chidori... no one else I've seen may be able to handle it, if you ask me. It's better suited for you, like the Rasengan for Naruto." Kakashi stood up and then gestured as he disappeared.

Sasuke got up slowly as Hinata had come walking up. "Sasuke-kun! How is your arm?"
Hearing her voice, Sasuke turned and smiled. "It's good, Hinata. I need a good heal though... and maybe... I can finally get the Hekireki the way I want it to go."
Hinata smiled, then nodded, heading over towards Sasuke, raising her hands over Sasuke's right hand, beginning to heal it as Sasuke exhaled, smiling as Hinata smiled back, then kissed his cheek gently, just to give him some reassurance. The young Uchiha blushed a bit but smiled as he then looked at his hand, cleansed of his wounds, as he caught the weakened Hinata, whom then knelt down, as Sasuke smiled, raising his arm up. "Just stand back now, Hinata... I'll take over from here..."

And with a new fire in his heart, Sasuke closed his eyes, doing the hand seals for the Chidori quickly, but then he began to focus his chakra around his hand, this time then focusing it into a ball, having used less chakra than with the Chidori as he grasped the ball, Hinata looking on as he shouted "Hekireki! Thunder Clap!!!" He then charged, smashing a tree, his eyes widenening as he watched the focus of the attack blowing up a large spot in the rock.

He stood there, eyes widened, mouth open as he said "I... I can't believe it... Se-sensei was right...!"
"Amazing..." Hinata gasped, standing up slowly as she said "Sasuke-kun... would you... consider the Hekireki a complete Jutsu?"
"Not yet. It needs more work before I can officially consider it done. But I know now what I need to do. And I can get ready for when I do face Naruto again."

In another part of Konoha, however, something dark was awakening. Gaara, along with his siblings, Temari and Kankuro, were training, as Gaara had began to manipulate the earth around him into sand, shooting it all over. Kankuro himself was working on control of his two puppets, Karasu and Kuroari, while Temari slashed the air with her two smaller steel fans, both armed with metal tips at the end, and with grace and speed, she closed them, then slipped them around her belt, then slashed the air with the large fan on her back.

A large gust of wind shot out as Kankuro cried out, slamming down onto the ground as he gritted his teeth and said "What the f*** was that all about, Temari!?"

Temari giggled and said "Really, dear little brother, you must give up this playing with those stupid dolls of yours and pick up a real talent."

"How dare you call my puppets stupid! They're better than some girly fans!"
"Don't call my fans girly, string bean!"

At that, Gaara's right eye twitched, then he shot them open and said "Both of you, shut up! You're giving me a migraine!"
Kankuro and Temari soon were in each other's faces, not stopping until Gaara used the sand and then grabbed them. "I said knock it off! And I mean that! Or else I'm gonna crush the life outta you two! Besides, you know even if I've changed... I could do it!"

Kankuro and Temari sighed, then were let down softly as a dark chuckle came from around them, as the trio from Wind Country all looked about, and there stood Yamato Zagara, only with Koga the wolf demon in control. Koga chuckled, then smiled at Gaara. "Gaara... or should I say... vessel for Shuukaku the Sand Priest Demon?"
Gaara's eyes raised at what Koga said and he retorted. "Who are you!?"
"My name is Koga... the boy I am in is named Yamato Zagara. He has been waiting to face strong opponents like you or Naruto Uzumaki, and this tournament has prime candidates to fight so I can test my strength, as well as my 'vessel'. "
Kankuro moved his hands and began to move Karasu and Kuroari. "You think you can beat Gaara, you arrogant demon?!"

Kuroari and Karasu moved around Yamato's body, as Koga smirked from the inside, his black and purple chakra exploded, blowing apart Kankuro's dolls as he said "Puppetry through chakra? Please. You must have weak physical prowess so you hide behind your dolls... they can be beat though... you know this, right?"

Kankuro gulped as he then saw Koga charge up and punch him hard, slamming him into the ground. Temari looked at that and said "Kankuro!"
Standing there, arms at his sides, Koga smiled, as then, Temari leapt back, grabbing her giant fan, spinning it in her hand, then slashed the air with her large fan.
"SLICING WIND!!!"
Gaara then said "Temari, wait!!"

Suddenly, a blast of wind shot across the ground, but Koga turned and whispered softly "Full Moon Barrier..." as chakra and earth and sand wrapped around the wolf demon's host body, blocking the full brunt of Temari's attack, as he then blew it apart, charged at her, then raised his hand, blowing her backwards. Gaara then turned to him and said "Dammit... you're gonna pay for that!"
Gaara raised his hands up, then slashed it at Koga, who charged and blocked it then said "Not now... your friends aren't dead... just passed out. They'll wake up in a bit. But don't tell anyone about this... I don't want my fun spoiled."

Koga smiled, then disappeared. Gaara rushed over to his siblings, using sand to gently lift them as he said "Hang on, guys... let me get you someplace safe..." Gaara then transported himself, his siblings, and the parts of Kankuro's puppets by moving through the earth.

Standing on the tallest point in all of Konoha, Koga crossed his arms and smiled. He knew that so far, he would have to wait for the real battles that occured in the Grand Prix, but that was just to whet his appetite... and he wanted more soon. But soon... Yamato took control... and Koga chuckled evily and darkly as he rested in Yamato's body... scheming, like he had always done...

=To Be Continued...=

Chapter 42, fresh off the page. Enjoy!

Bryon

#110 liukang004

liukang004

Uzumaki Liukang, Leader of Uzumaki Clan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:51 PM

wow, nice! you finally update! yahoo! A very good chapter. I cant wait to see Naruto master his dad's sword!! keep it going dude! tongue.gif

#111 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 08:52 PM

Sweet! Looks like everyone's in for a rough time in the future tongue.gif

#112 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 10:28 PM

Kickass chap Bryon. happy.gif

#113 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 11:24 PM

Nice chapt! Naruto gonna be invincible with all that training lol

#114 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 09 February 2005 - 05:58 PM

I read it all and it 0wns, nice one Bryon happy.gif

#115 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 07:26 AM

Hey, here is Chapter 43, everyone. I know that this is short, but I am gonna make it up soon! happy.gif I promise! But with work, it sometimes is hard to get the strength and energy and will to write. But enjoy!

-Chapter 43-
In his chambers, Orochimaru stood, arms behind his back, eyes closed, his pale skin seeming to glow in the darkness of his chambers, only candles lighting the room as he opened his red snake-like eyes and said "It is time I sought out my revenge...."

Stepping out, Orochimaru walked forward, some of his key minions observing as he said "Tenma! Baku! Shin! Kabuto! Gorubo! Kanna! We're setting out right now to pursue Naruto Uzumaki, Sukai Hatake and their little band of ninjas. Hyo, you are in charge until we return from our quest. I suspect no questions are in order...?"

"No, Master. None whatsoever. But..."
"But what, Hyo?" Orochimaru replied.

Hyo turned his head and said "What exactly will you gain out of revenge on Naruto...? He did you no wrong other than holding your plans back 4 years. That is all."
Orochimaru then punched Hyo, moving his hand softly. "Do not question my intent, Hyo! Never again! You hear!?"

"...Sorry." Hyo stood up, wiping his lip, as he was conflicted again... of his duty to Orochimaru, and his honor as a warrior. He closed his eyes and walked off as Orochimaru grinned devilishly, as he then charged ahead, with Gorubo, Kanna, Tenma, Baku, and Shin right behind... as Orochimaru still had his grin all across his face.

Naruto at this moment was sparring with Miroku, whom had a bit of the upper hand, as he said "When you use Iron Fist, you gotta hit harder than that!! You gotta put your soul sort of into it, and hit with great force. Speed also is the key to it!" Before Naruto could make another attack, Miroku grabbed him and threw him to the ground.

"Man, kid, your speed SUCKS!!!"
Naruto rubbed his head and shrugged. "Gee, thanks, Miroku..."

"I can rectify that problem if you want. I know just the thing!" Miroku snapped his fingers as he set his bag down. Sukai looked on, chin on his right palm as he thought 'What is he up to...? He couldn't be...'

Miroku let out a "AH-HA!!" then grabbed 4 small bags, which he then tossed to Naruto. Naruto caught them, then cried out some, falling backwards as Miroku chuckled. "Sorry about that, kid. Those weights are what helped me with my speed. You wear those on your arms and legs, around your wrists and ankles. The first four wights are all just 10 pounders, but I think you can handle it."
'That's right! Dogbrows himself had weights on when he took Gaara on durin' the Chuunin Examn 4 years ago! If I can get used to these weights, mebbe I can improve my speed!'

Naruto carefully slid one of the weights around his left wrist, crying out when it slammed to the ground. Using just the sheer force of his will, he lifted his arm up, slipping the other weight on his right wrist as he gritted his teeth while slipping on the other weights. Slowly, he got up, a tad wobbly as he said "Now what!?"
"Now, you just get used to moving with the weights on. That's how I had to do it when I began, so you gotta move! Until it feels like you can move normally!"

Naruto nodded, beginning to make a step forward, gritting his teeth as he then took another with his right leg, each of his steps stamping the earth with a footprint from his boot. Sukai chuckled as he leaned back. "We could be at this a while, people. I can assure you that."
"Yeah." Erika smiled, arms on her lap as she looked at Naruto, giggling. Ryoga rested his staff on his lap, as he said "Naruto is getting better. Even if you ask me this is a tad ridiculous, but it will help Naruto in all aspects of his training."
"I agree." Sukai smiled. "Speed is everything when you are using katas to get your Jutsus in the heat of battle. So this will aid Naruto greatly. His chakra control is also decent, but needs a lot of work. All in all, guys, in these next few months, we need to make some progress so that he can be ready for anything."

Naruto kept on walking slowly, slowly picking up on the weight, getting used to it rather well, adapting somewhat as he began to move a bit faster now, still sluggishly, but much better than before. He then began to sprint forward slowly, crying out the second he slipped and slammed onto the ground.

Miroku chuckled and said "Let's see you throw another punch. Ready?"
Getting up, Naruto nodded his head softly. Dusting himself off, he then punched, crying out at how hard it was to move his arm, wobbling, his arms flailing all over the place as Miroku laughed and said "And now a kick!"
Naruto's eye began to twitch as he then charged at Miroku and suddenly, unexpectedly, kicked him in the right cheek, which caused Miroku, who hopped on his left foot as he then fell backwards. Miroku got up and chuckled. "OK... we know you can at least hit somethin' with the weights on!"

Naruto chuckled, giving the victory sign as he grinned. He then began to move as fast as he could, as Miroku began to run also. "Run! Run!"
Naruto and Miroku began to sprint as Erika, Ryoga, and Sukai all go up and ran after the duo as Sukai said "Jeez! Like old times, huh?"
"Oh, yeah!" Erika replied. Ryoga chuckled, as the trio followed behind Naruto and Miroku, as the large group began to run up along a path near the woods, as they continued to run, Naruto getting better adjusted to the weights on his arms and ankles,as everyone kept on running along the path.

Time passed and back at where the five had set up camp, Naruto was on his back, panting heavily, Miroku, Sukai, Erika, and Ryoga all sitting down as well, sweat dripping down their foreheads softly to the ground as Naruto said "Wow... now that was intense..."
"It sure was! Kid, can you move normally now...?" Miroku asked, wiping his forehead.

"I, I think so... lemme see if I can..." Pushing himself up, Naruto began to then walk normally slowly. "Still...a tad wobbly, but I can get used to that."
"Then we can mark your weight training a start. OK, let's see your Iron Fist! Remember what I said. You go to hit with everything you've got usually... and hit as if your soul was in your fist. Ready?!"
"Yeah!" Naruto charged, pulling his fist back, his muscles tensing as he threw his fist forward, smashing it hard against a tree, his fist making an indentation in the bark as he gritted his teeth. Miroku smiled and said "That's how it's done! Nice work!"

Naruto looked on and smiled as he whooped with joy, bouncing all over as Erika chuckled. "What stamina Naruto has."
"Is it because of the Kyuubi?" Ryoga had asked, but Sukai shook his head. "It's more than that. It's his desire, his determination, his courage that makes him so energetic. With all he wants is recognition and to know he is worthy living, he has learned to have a lot of energy, even if not the most patience in the world at all. I'm sure he'd have learned well if Kyuubi hadn't attacked, given who his father is. But he's had to improvise since he had no parents."

"Yeah." Miroku had walked over to them, sitting down as well. "Naruto has shown a lot of promise in the last few days of training. He'll go a long way, I can tell!"
Naruto now had used the Art of the Shadow Doppleganger, sparring with his Shadow Doppleganger to still adjust to the weights he had on, but he soon showed he was progressing nicely due to this.

However, a snake observed Naruto and his group, whom was linked to Orochimaru, who smiled. "Excellent. They're there... but they will move again. Kabuto!"
Kabuto stood behind Orochimaru, his back to his master's as he said "Yes?"
"I want you to know, whatever decisions made in the heat of battle, I will be the one to kill Naruto. Besides, I am well aware of how you burn to pummel him for hurting you with the Rasengan. But..." Orochimaru tensed.

Kabuto raised an eye and turned to his mentor. "Master..."
"It's his face, why do I see him...? Why do I see the one Sarutobi chose to be the Hokage instead of myself!? Why does that nine-tails brat...? Never mind." Orochimaru smirked. "It's nothing. And besides... my 'Farewell to the Flesh' Jutsu is invincible as you've seen for yourself! No way can a has-been of a Jounin, 3 unknowns, and the Nine-Tails Brat defeat me with this power!"
"Of course, sir."

Naruto was now panting, laying down on his back, gazing at the sky as was his Shadow Doppleganger, both panting as the Shadow Doppleganger exploded, Naruto still panting as Miroku smiled. "OK then... that's break for now. We pick up tomorrow, I believe."
Naruto smiled also, groaning. "Good... now can ya get these weights off of me!?!"
Blinking in surprise, Miroku chuckled, grabbing the weights, sliding them off as Naruto cried out, and shot up to his feet so fast that everyone else had been caught off guard.

"Jeez, coulda done that faster, you know!" Naruto then blinked, moving his arms and legs as he began to sprint, whooping with joy as he then groaned, and fell down, passing out and falling asleep. Miroku shook his head, then grabbed Naruto, laying him down, and chuckled.

"So... this kid is destined to be Hokage, huh?"
Erika smiled. "He'll be an interesting Hokage, I believe. The Fire Shadow represents the best of all of Konoha and Fire Country, so I think Naruto will achieve that with a lot of hard work and dedication. He wants it badly..."
"But wanting it and having it are two different things." Ryoga replied, smiling softly.
"Mmm-hmm. He'll do just fine." Sukai replied, patting Naruto on the forehead.

Naruto mumbled in his sleep, turning to his side, as the others chuckled, resting near a fire built, as Naruto continued to sleep, dreaming of the day he would be Hokage, carrying the name for his dad, and also being a hero to the village of the Hidden Leaf.

However, Orochimaru and his group were now on the move as Orochimaru smiled, his eyes narrowing as he prepared for the hunt of killing Naruto. Soon, his vengeance would be complete, but not before he showed his newfound power, and crushed the Hidden Leaf's best!

-[To Be Continued]-

Bryon

#116 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:40 PM

W00t, more more!!!

#117 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:20 PM

ooooh Nice chapt, we want more now!!

#118 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 10 February 2005 - 11:43 PM

The hunt begins, eh? And Naruto sleeps on, unaware of the head-patting biggrin.gif

#119 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 01:09 AM

Awww. He's got a family now.

#120 liukang004

liukang004

Uzumaki Liukang, Leader of Uzumaki Clan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 02:26 AM

hehe thx for the pm bryon! excellent chapter! that good he getting used those weights. Oro is already on move with his ninjas..hmm interesting battle coming up. I wonder naruto and crew will win this fight...i cant wait for the next chapter buddy..keep going!!! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users