Close
Photo

H & E; After Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

Poll: The end is near (68 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you going to stay and keep posting after Naruto ends?

1. Of course! I love it here! (55 votes [80.88%])

Percentage of vote: 80.88%

2. Not sure (10 votes [14.71%])

Percentage of vote: 14.71%

3. Probably not (3 votes [4.41%])

Percentage of vote: 4.41%

Vote

#101 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:11 PM

When Naruto ends we'll still come here, A bunch of lunatics like us is not safe enough to release on the internet community. tongue.gif tongue.gif

Talking seriously now, this place is just to cool to leave sure i might take some vacations from here or be just be plain lazy to come here... but hey the prodigal son knows his way home.

#102 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:40 PM

Actually Smiter, I have no problem donating. Heck, I'd probably donate right now, but one suggestion any other payment service besides Paypal. I've had some real bad experiences with it.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#103 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Apr 7 2010, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm also planning to get off my arse and start giving this place a fresh lick of paint, so keep an eye open! There won't be any major software upgrades as everything is working the way it should, and massive projects are often a waste of time and energy. So there will be a series of small jobs that I can do over the weekends. All we need, is to improve what we already have. happy.gif

Thank you very much, everyone, for coming here and making H&E the place it is!

Yeah... um I was wonder where that new board/skin/layout you had planned back in 2005 or was it '06? I forget... I remember voting on it though. HAHA man that just made me feel old. Dx

You should get that photo true made for LC and put it on the header. It was pretty epic lulz.
Tsu.gif

#104 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

Well I still be here till it ends in American. Until I see the final english episode. I even thought of stop looking at spoilers so I can be a Naruto fan longer. But then seeing people talking about Naruto facing Sasuke their final battle will I'm still watching Naruto meet up with Orochimaru or barely reading Naruto beating Pain or Sakura's confession. It be like Oh My God Sakura confessed! Hello old news buddy. But yeah I be the stupid idot who says Sakura confessed to Naruto! when the Manga comes out or be wide eyed when I see the episode. haha yeah I'll be here till I see the final episode here in American. I would love to see the confession scene in the anime and see how they make it. I don't know afterwards. I might make Narusaku fanfics but how far do I go after it ends. Narusaku are fictional characters and it was fun watching them devlope but I know this site is about obsession but I don't think personally I will continue after it ended. Sure I will remember when I see a Naruto or Sakura product and say hey I remember this and say something like this was the best anime ever. And if they do make a movie on it I'll be there to watch no matter how corney it is. I probably still be on this site saying does Narusaku just look amazing on the big screen or WTF they made Narusaku ugly as hell. Something.I'll go as far as I can with Narusaku but no promises that it will go on forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users