Close
Photo

What Nationality are you?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
180 replies to this topic

Poll: What Nationality are you? (97 member(s) have cast votes)

What Nationality are you?

1. American (25 votes [25.77%])

Percentage of vote: 25.77%

2. European (18 votes [18.56%])

Percentage of vote: 18.56%

3. African (includes egypt and Islamic places like thta) (2 votes [2.06%])

Percentage of vote: 2.06%

4. Russian (1 votes [1.03%])

Percentage of vote: 1.03%

5. Asian(India, China, Bangladesh, Japan) (35 votes [36.08%])

Percentage of vote: 36.08%

6. Other (state which.) (9 votes [9.28%])

Percentage of vote: 9.28%

7. South American (4 votes [4.12%])

Percentage of vote: 4.12%

8. Some island... (3 votes [3.09%])

Percentage of vote: 3.09%

Vote

#21 jigglychu

jigglychu

is a MAN

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:27 PM

My dad's American, and my mom's from Ecuador.
Jigs

#22 tangerine_fever

tangerine_fever

T to the A to the N-C-H-A-N iiiiit's TAN CHAN!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 01:09 AM

Born and raised in Australia (wooooot). Mum's Chinese, Dad's half Scottish and half Australian.

#23 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:04 AM

First generation American born Chinese. *looks around* There's hardly any chinese people on H&E... sad.gif

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#24 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Aug 18 2006, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am 100% Texan. What you wanted me to say american? Screw that, Texas is it's own country. Oh BTW, Bush isn't a Texan he only live there for 25 years. He a trust fund baby from Massachusetts.

haha. whirly is texan and he's proud! :thumbs:

There are other Indians?!? Of course, I was born in the U.S., Shreveport, LA to be exact (go LSU TIGERS!). But both my parents immigrated from India. Of course, I don't have a strong love for cricket. I'm more integrated into the American way of life, though I love my culture and religion! MTR, what part of India are you from? My parents are from Punjab.

And Crazy, I don't know much hindi either. Though I'm actually taking the attempt to learn it! It's going pretty well! I can write my name and my parents' and brother's name! Not to mention that I can understand hindi and punjabi pretty well, just can't speak or write, though I did say I'm trying to learn!

wow. demon fox is indian! O_o haha. surprise surprirse. ''^^ it's all good. i'm from south india -- tamil nadu, to be exact. southern most state in india (also on of the more hot ones. ''^^) still, home sweet home. man, i still say american can't match native indian food. yummy. tongue.gif haha. yes, i'm a chouji. i like food. no, unfortunately, i don't know hindi. i used to (required by state law all school students must know i think 3 languages? or something like that. ''^^) i used to know hindi, except once i came here i forgot. so now i'm bilingual. except i'm learning spanish for high school. ''^^ and i REALLY want to learn japanese (we all know why.) sweatdrop.gif so many ambitions, so little time. ''^^

First generation American born Chinese. *looks around* There's hardly any chinese people on H&E... sad.gif

i believe kenhime is cantonese. ''^^ it's all good!
heh. yeah, i come from a rather boring gackground as well. ah, well. nothing like 100% indian to make you proud. B) well, nice to know we have variety in our family! :thumbs:

#25 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:13 AM

Let me see.

I'm 100% Viet. 1/2 South, 1/2 North. If ya ask, war people. HOw my mum and Uber Angry dad hooked up, I have no clue. AT ALL. >.o

BUt I'm also canadian. I've only been to my motherland once. and I was 7. Hot as HEWL. Lived in Ontario, born in Toronto, and been in B.C.

I don't like any sports teams though. I'd rather play than watch. I'm wierd that way.

#26 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:16 AM

Proud to say I'm a very sexy american! Though my parents were from Africa. West africa, a nice little country by the name of Ghana. I lived there for a bit, learned the language, came back to america, then.............I forget the language. sweatdrop.gif I only know english.

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#27 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (DJ Lee @ Aug 18 2006, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I'm the only Jamaican that I know of on this forum, so I'm even more alone than you tongue.gif

#28 gamemaster2

gamemaster2

Badass extraordinaire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Video games of any kind, anyone in depth enough to read this stupid page, and a bunch of other stuff I can't really think of a way to list so they could be written down here..........Bacon tastes pretty good though.

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:46 AM

Thats awesome if your the only one from a certain country, then your like....an ambassodor or something. Sweet. Uh, well, proud/shamed to say im American, and about as white as you can be. 1/2 Polish 1/2 Irish. So I get drunk, then...........do something only Polish people do, I never really thought about it, what is something Polish people are known for?

#29 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (gamemaster2 @ Aug 18 2006, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats awesome if your the only one from a certain country, then your like....an ambassodor or something. Sweet. Uh, well, proud/shamed to say im American

Ambassador, huh...I like the sound of that! a_plotting.gif

And never be ashamed of where you come from! Americans are cool! :thumbs:

#30 gamemaster2

gamemaster2

Badass extraordinaire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Video games of any kind, anyone in depth enough to read this stupid page, and a bunch of other stuff I can't really think of a way to list so they could be written down here..........Bacon tastes pretty good though.

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:57 AM

Meh, a lot of americans are awesome, but the rest of the population is overwieght, whiny, selfish, sons of kittenes that couldnt ever put in a hard day of work even if they did get a High school diploma.

Im proud of half the country, the other half can rot

#31 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:00 AM

My mom and dad were born in Mexico, and they dont know our lineage, if they came from another country or not, I was born In America, but my heart and soul is in the east what is China and japan and taiwan, ect.. My dreams are to travel them.
So in conclution Im mexico born in American whos soul belongs in the east lol

#32 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 19 August 2006 - 05:26 AM

I am about 90% german, I live in the US, but my mother and her family were from Germany, and my old man was born here but his family was from germany to, i only have a tiny bit if any american blood in me.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#33 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 05:54 AM

100% South Korean here. I'm also a first generation immigrant to America. I got my naturalized citizenship...before the age of ten, lol. (Don't know when I got it) From what I read my birth mother worked in/at her familys (yes that's correct grammar) market/grocery store. As for my father, he ran track and did fairly well in it. If you haven't guessed by now I'm adopted.
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#34 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 19 August 2006 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (gamemaster2 @ Aug 19 2006, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats awesome if your the only one from a certain country, then your like....an ambassodor or something. Sweet. Uh, well, proud/shamed to say im American, and about as white as you can be. 1/2 Polish 1/2 Irish. So I get drunk, then...........do something only Polish people do, I never really thought about it, what is something Polish people are known for?

Hm let me think... Killing. Bad politics. lazyness (I think that Shikamaru is part Polish biggrin.gif ) ETC.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#35 Lucienne

Lucienne

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 08:41 AM

I'm Filipino!!! And I think I'm related to one of our national heroes...Anyway, I'm part something but I just don't know...hehe! a_dance.gif

#36 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:35 PM

AZN PRIIDE! XDDDD

a_spaz.gif a_spaz.gif

Well, I'm full ching! Though, having a kimono on doesn't help me feel it, I'm such an ABC XDDD Duuude! THERE ARE HOTT CANADIANS OR SCOTTISH OR ENGLISH PEOPLE DOWN MY LINE! MUAHAHHAHAH!!

And even though there may be a ching on here.... I'M AMBASSADOR! yay! a_dance.gif B)

#37 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:41 PM

Wow, I would've never known these things about everyone. I have something in me though....

#38 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:53 PM

Vienna, Austria is my home. And I have to say it's a really nice city that I've grown up in.

#39 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 05:00 PM

That's the capital, right?

#40 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner