• This topic is locked This topic is locked
243 replies to this topic

#1 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:55 AM

Front page CNN now... and the President will be addressing the US live shortly.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 02 May 2011 - 02:55 AM.

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:02 AM

And it only took them 10 years and thousands and thousands of military and civilian lives lost to do it >.>

http://news.yahoo.co...us/us_bin_laden

#3 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:05 AM

WOOOOO! Watching it on CNN live

#4 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:09 AM

It's everywhere!!!!

WE GOT HIM!!!!

#5 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:13 AM

Victoryyyyy!!!!!

America has conquered!

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#6 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:14 AM

NEW REPORTS....HOLY $*&%!!!

WE HAVE HIS FREAKIN' BODY!!!!!

#7 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:14 AM

USA USA USA

#8 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:15 AM

And is official, unless someone stronger than Bin Laden takes over the ranks of Al Quaeda, Obama has safeguarded his reelection.

#9 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:16 AM

Really good to hear.

#10 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:23 AM

Pyrrhic victory to say the least.

Now what?

#11 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:23 AM

Finally. May he burn and rot forever in the afterlife.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#12 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:25 AM

I remember the last times it was reported he was killed. Good times, good times. Either way, you're all acting as if this is the game-all for everything. You still have a declining educational system (apparent as so here), a population succumbing to disease due to not a single remedy for major diseases coming out en masse or even in earnest, as well as a declining political structure and social-front due to nationalist uprisings in key-territories over-seas. As well, killing a man who was probably going to die anyways from a disease is like breaking one remote to a T.V. that has several replica's on standby. Will this really help, or perhaps damn the entire mission to a surge of Islamic freedom-fighters who will fight 'til the bitter end to combat this seeming genocide and religicide on their mortal-plains, in their country's that was once ruled by their kings? If you think it was hard to combat the Al Qaeda, just imagine what will happen if they splinter but still fight on. Not only will you have one group to deal with, you will have dozens of others, or even a stronger singular entity at hand. As much as you may want it to be, this is still the decline of the United States. Killing one man, or another and his children will not change a thing about it. You still have issues at hand, and chanting the acronym of your nation in false-pride in the ecstasy of killing a wanted criminal is nothing to get held up on.

But, ten again, I think things through instead of getting caught up like you all do in every single thing that happens that manages to rile your jibs.

#13 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ May 1 2011, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Finally. May he burn and rot forever in the afterlife.

Too good for him.

#14 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

WHAT?!! After over 10 years, we finally found and killed him?! I'm very surprised.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#15 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:27 AM

No he is not, he is hanging with his virgins.

Oh well, we killed the guy...like Cloud said...Now what? Are we going to keep nation building in Afghanistan, bombing Pakistan and Yemen as well as keeping the fragile government of Iraq intact?

#16 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ May 1 2011, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember the last times it was reported he was killed. Good times, good times. Either way, you're all acting as if this is the game-all for everything. You still have a declining educational system (apparent as so here), a population succumbing to disease due to not a single remedy for major diseases coming out en masse or even in earnest, as well as a declining political structure and social-front due to nationalist uprisings in key-territories over-seas. As well, killing a man who was probably going to die anyways from a disease is like breaking one remote to a T.V. that has several replica's on standby. Will this really help, or perhaps damn the entire mission to a surge of Islamic freedom-fighters who will fight 'til the bitter end to combat this seeming genocide and religicide on their mortal-plains, in their country's that was once ruled by their kings? If you think it was hard to combat the Al Qaeda, just imagine what will happen if they splinter but still fight on. Not only will you have one group to deal with, you will have dozens of others, or even a stronger singular entity at hand. As much as you may want it to be, this is still the decline of the United States. Killing one man, or another and his children will not change a thing about it. You still have issues at hand, and chanting the acronym of your nation in false-pride in the ecstasy of killing a wanted criminal is nothing to get held up on.

But, ten again, I think things through instead of getting caught up like you all do in every single thing that happens that manages to rile your jibs.

And I think thinking one victory where it counts does a lot for morale. Your "downfall" of the United States is funny because I'm sure that's what people thought about us during the Great Depression. This is not getting one problem fixed this is upping our spirits. There are still problems up ahead, but if that was to stop someone where else would we be?

@Cloud - Yes my bad.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#17 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:29 AM

Does this mean we can get out of other countries now and fix ours? With our rights peeling away around us, we've honestly got more to worry about than a guy we probably just made a martyr. I'm conflicted about this, because while the guy was a monster, his death by our hands is probably going to distract most of the country from our issues.

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 1 2011, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And it only took them 10 years and thousands and thousands of military and civilian lives lost to do it >.>

http://news.yahoo.co...us/us_bin_laden

Part of that was Iraq though, which was a whole other kettle of fish.

Maybe, but you're frequently ignored largely because you act like a kitten about everything, so don't be TOO pleased with yourself.

Edited by dl316bh, 02 May 2011 - 03:30 AM.

bd5.jpg

#18 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ May 1 2011, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But, ten again, I think things through instead of getting caught up like you all do in every single thing that happens that manages to rile your jibs.[/font]

Oh how smart of you. Apparently mentioning we are glad to see this means we haven't another thought in our heads. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif Forget that you don't know any better than anyone else whether this will turn out to be a good thing or bad. It is all speculation on your part as much as ours, so you can get off your high horse.

#19 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:33 AM

Okay, my adrenaline has now been killed...I'm level headed again. We probably should've taken him alive, but how did we get him?

Because I'm hearing now JSOC, which is apparently Super Spec Ops secret 5th military branch, or for Tom Clancy fans, Ghost Recon.

Wait...mansion outside Islamabad? Ew boy.

Edited by Insurrection, 02 May 2011 - 03:51 AM.

#20 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:33 AM

Page 1 is already full of funnies.

Well this is good news.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users