22 replies to this topic

#1 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

Did you knew it? Since August 2013, Studio Pierrot is done with volume 63 and there is gonna be fillers near volume 64. 

It's a true information apparently. It comes from Hayato Date's twitter account.

http://forums.saiyan...d.php?p=1459975

So what's your thoughts about it.

Me, I have mixed feelings, I woulf prefer for the fillers to be after volume 64 and all the Hinata bull**** so it would have proved it was not important and they would have come back to the canon storyline with Sasuke while there, it's like it's kind of a cliffhanger to wait.

But at the same time, if they make fillers after the Hinata scene, I smell NH fillers coming and fans screaming canon again. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Hard to say if the filler would mean separate or mixed in as it was taken in an ambiguous context. Better hope it's the first though. Actually, I would prefer the first as in finish off the volume 64, where we are left with Sasuke finding "that", then go separate story so viewers would have to wait longer for a surprising moment. Plus, it's a nice interval since Sasuke is going to find the answer and leads to actual developments in the war. But we can only hope at this point.

Heck, I hope they get it done before the new opening. I don't want bs in my opening. Hint hint.

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Did you knew it? Since August 2013, Studio Pierrot is done with volume 63 and there is gonna be fillers near volume 64. 

It's a true information apparently. It comes from Hayato Date's twitter account.

http://forums.saiyan...d.php?p=1459975

So what's your thoughts about it.

Me, I have mixed feelings, I woulf prefer for the fillers to be after volume 64 and all the Hinata bull**** so it would have proved it was not important and they would have come back to the canon storyline with Sasuke while there, it's like it's kind of a cliffhanger to wait.

But at the same time, if they make fillers after the Hinata scene, I smell NH fillers coming and fans screaming canon again. 

Actually i dont care they are fillers anyway, but if they have at least common sense, we would get Neji fillers and some filler background probably will make Hinata dont look shallow on Neji's death by adding scenes involving them to appear that she and Neji had a strong bond and make up for the pathetic thing kishi showed on Hinata -> Neji.

I expect some fillers involving Kakashi.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 November 2013 - 05:19 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

Actually i dont care they are fillers anyway, but if they have at least common sense, we would get Neji fillers and some filler background probably will make Hinata dont look shallow on Neji's death by adding scenes involving them to appear that she and Neji had a strong bond and make up for the pathetic thing kishi showed on Hinata -> Neji.

I expect some fillers involving Kakashi.

And also Team Gai -> Neji bond. It was also missing in the manga. It looked like Neji hadn't even bonds with anyone beside Naruto except when Lee cried while carrying Neji's dead body. But that's all. 

But yeah you're right, there will surely be Neji fillers. But we can't avoid NH fillers, I'm sure of it.

What's scary is that Hayato Date asked his followers what kind of fillers they should do. 

#5 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

And also Team Gai -> Neji bond. It was also missing in the manga. It looked like Neji hadn't even bonds with anyone beside Naruto except when Lee cried while carrying Neji's dead body. But that's all. 

But yeah you're right, there will surely be Neji fillers. But we can't avoid NH fillers, I'm sure of it.

What's scary is that Hayato Date asked his followers what kind of fillers they should do. 

Here's his twitter

https://twitter.com/pikachu5551

Anyway i dont even watch the anime anymore, i'll watch it when the manga is over(if NS happens obviously).

https://twitter.com/...311279269986304

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 26 November 2013 - 05:29 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#6 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

I stopped watching the anime since the beginning of this year. Its not exciting like before. So it does not matter to me if these is any filler

#7 narusakulove2013

narusakulove2013

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Anime,narusaku fanficion,food,girls,Naruto manga/anime and need a new gf

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

I really would like to see :narusaku: together in the end

Sean 

#8 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

Great nh fans needing to use the anime as the sole reason for everything again. Seriously, if 615 goes full overblown it's only going to make my view of hinata go down even more. I mean yes sakura is a main character but least her scenes arnt dragged out I mean I think it would be unnessessary to make a filler of minato having memories of himself and Kushina when the part he meets sakura comes to the anime. If anything I hope it's rather like the chikara filler, something off the main story. Just god though, do we really need another episode made out of such a small moment? One that's not even fully hinata centric? I mean the whole importance of Neji's sacrifice and everyone else who kurama reminded naruto of at that point, it still spells no logic to just have nh go canon over a small moment then from that point despite no focus on narutos feelings for hinata, even with an event like 631. Even with fillers, this still wouldn't change hinatas overall role from what we saw in the manga. She's still been basically in the back since 615 doing only minor stuff. Even by the manga naruto and sakura still haven't had the high point before naruto faces Sasuke, sakura at least gets something to tell him before they fight but geez, at this point it's just too convinent end and underwhelming for nh to occur making hinata nothing but a fodder pairing character. Oh well perriot might as well milk all the hinata stuff they can because fans still think she is somehow important to the story despite her having little importance in the series.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#9 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

Hard to say if the filler would mean separate or mixed in as it was taken in an ambiguous context. Better hope it's the first though. Actually, I would prefer the first as in finish off the volume 64, where we are left with Sasuke finding "that", then go separate story so viewers would have to wait longer for a surprising moment. Plus, it's a nice interval since Sasuke is going to find the answer and leads to actual developments in the war. But we can only hope at this point.

Heck, I hope they get it done before the new opening. I don't want bs in my opening. Hint hint.

Im hoping they put Sakura back into the openings in the next one, no Sakura in Openings twice in a row is outrageous.  

#10 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

Im hoping they put Sakura back into the openings in the next one, no Sakura in Openings twice in a row is outrageous.  

Better no Sakura than Bs.

Yes i look forward for openings.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#11 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

Yes it's an issue that our favorite girl isn't in the opening twice, otherwise the hinata fans have a full right to a massive scale riot cause hinata is in less openings.

Okay sarcasm aside this really doesn't matter, I'd rather have an opening showing naruto and his friends amassing behind him as the fight goes on but we are going to have the current one for a while so no 615 induced opening or endings. There is definitely going to be some team 7 focused opening or closing later on dependent on how many episodes this current opening and ending cover.

I'd really hope for an epic opening near the series end with a recollection of all naruto and Sasuke faced, then their final clash comes in. Something with sakura in the opening too considering the position she will be in over the prospect of losing both of them.

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

Kind of funny when she's in more openings than Hinata, even when they show all K11.

#13 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

Kind of funny when she's in more openings than Hinata, even when they show all K11.

Its really no achievement, as Sakura is a main character who is supposed to have more appearances than supporting characters(Hinata). 

43iduct.jpg

#14 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

Oh, great, more NH fillers... :|

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

Oh, great, more NH fillers... :|

Better hope not. Lol. Last hurdle.

#16 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

Wether you want it or not, there is gonna be NH fillers. Anime Team always make fillers about bonds that are emphasized on in the Arc of the canon storyline . 

It's like Neji's death, it will bring Neji fillers, that is unavoidable.

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

Wether you want it or not, there is gonna be NH fillers. Anime Team always make fillers about bonds that are emphasized on in the Arc of the canon storyline . 

It's like Neji's death, it will bring Neji fillers, that is unavoidable.

That is acceptable to be honest. It's just going to be a pain maybe with hardcore fans to override us, only to get denied later on. It's kind of like with Naruto talk with Nagato, only signifying that Sasuke and Sakura are the only one he truly care the most. Either way, eh, we'll get through.

#18 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

That is acceptable to be honest. It's just going to be a pain maybe with hardcore fans to override us, only to get denied later on. It's kind of like with Naruto talk with Nagato, only signifying that Sasuke and Sakura are the only one he truly care the most. Either way, eh, we'll get through.

And most of the time, NH fillers doesn't mean no NS fillers. In practically every Fillers Arc, there is at least one episode with NS moments to counter the NH ones. And generally, there are more NS than NH, which is logical.

#19 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:39 PM

Well, my hopes are not that up.

Look at it, they could've done fillers in Madara vs Hashirama thing, yet they did now where Hinata is all prominent and kitten... Nothing against her, but come on Pierrot... It's her 2nd big moment in manga and Pierrot like always it will turn it into a big drama kitten that will make the other side scream cannon, yadda yadda. Bleah!
Though I wouldnt mind some Neji ones...The boy needs it!
But meh, I don't trust Pierrot...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#20 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Well fillers arnt the ally of NH fans either, I mean we got ep 235 with naruto saying he still loves Sakura and this was a while before 615 or 631 came. And when 631 came, pairing fans went insane and wanted Naruto's head on a platter with Minato on the side. If people want to aruge fillers, by logic we would win because if they were counted, well naruto saying he still loves sakura kinda serves this arguement done. Either place you look, Naruto hinting he loves Sakura in the manga as of 631 alongside the build on the foreshadow or the fillers saying he loves sakura, anyplace fans argue, Naruto loving Sakura would still be present.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users