• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#21 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

About the spoiler tags: The first post contains the link to the current chapter. In the past, the first poster occasionally included his/her thoughts on the chapter. Well, if you have not read the chapter, and something big happened, then it was spoiled for you. The same thing with posting spoiler info in the second and third posts. I don't read the spoilers and I only read the manga through H&E — I had to be very careful opening this page to not read too far down. Just squint my eyes and look for the link! biggrin.gif

So, yeah. I appreciate the tags every single time a new chapter comes out.

Good chapter, btw. Afraid Naruto's going to spread himself too thin. Sakura looks lovely and mature. Love her hair!

#22 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:19 PM

NS interaction coming up? --Click here to view--
Since Naruto is leaving his clone at Bee's place, wonder where the real one will go?? Or maybe Bee comes along with the real Naruto. I think it would be because he knows that Naruto is already overusing his Kyuubi mode, he would want to keep an eye on him. He'd know that if he's vulnerable he'd be ripe for the picking.

It's a possibility that the real one is heading for the medic camp and Naruto will likely collapse there from the overuse. Bee will then explain to Sakura about the risks of RM and it will lead to a small NS moment.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#23 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 29 2011, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NS interaction coming up? --Click here to view--
Since Naruto is leaving his clone at Bee's place, wonder where the real one will go?? Or maybe Bee comes along with the real Naruto. I think it would be because he knows that Naruto is already overusing his Kyuubi mode, he would want to keep an eye on him. He'd know that if he's vulnerable he'd be ripe for the picking.

It's a possibility that the real one is heading for the medic camp and Naruto will likely collapse there from the overuse. Bee will then explain to Sakura about the risks of RM and it will lead to a small NS moment.

I really hope so because I really hate how things were left off between the two of them and I really hope that gets resolved soon.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#24 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

I agree that it doesn't make sense to put spoiler tags for the whole of the first page. Just about the first 3 posts should suffice but for the sake of standardization the rules said posts on the first page should have spoiler tags. 2nd page onwards aren't required.

I would be disappointed if Naruto got captured due to loss of chakra through use of shadow clones. He has already been warned about the risks of using clones during Kyubi mode and ignoring it means he didn't change from being a rash person. I guess he'll be meeting Sakura soon hopefully.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#25 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (Turson @ Jun 29 2011, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? That rule dont have any sense, to be honest. rolleyes.gif

I agree but still do it to be fair Even if people are not advised to come here if they haven't read the new chapter it still happens anyway so even if you don't like it do out of consideration for others please. Not everyone appreciates spoilers being given to them

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

Regarding the Spoiler tags...

I think tricksie's explanation about covers it:

About the spoiler tags: The first post contains the link to the current chapter. In the past, the first poster occasionally included his/her thoughts on the chapter. Well, if you have not read the chapter, and something big happened, then it was spoiled for you. The same thing with posting spoiler info in the second and third posts. I don't read the spoilers and I only read the manga through H&E — I had to be very careful opening this page to not read too far down. Just squint my eyes and look for the link!

Second, people do not have to like nor agree with all the rules that we have in place or their rational, but we do ask and expect people to follow them.

#27 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:41 PM

Intense. Something the manga hasn't provided for a very long time. Found it funny they know where Yamato is but aren't really doing anything about it yet. Naruto was awesome in kicking some ass, but as most people said. Kage Bushin are going to waste his chakra and then Madara is going to be left to clean up the mess. I feel like KB's time is coming to an end soon.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#28 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Jun 29 2011, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Intense. Something the manga hasn't provided for a very long time. Found it funny they know where Yamato is but aren't really doing anything about it yet. Naruto was awesome in kicking some ass, but as most people said. Kage Bushin are going to waste his chakra and then Madara is going to be left to clean up the mess. I feel like KB's time is coming to an end soon.

LOL for some reason I can imagine Yamato's pouty face when they're talking about him. Anyway, this chapter was very epic to say the least. I'm hoping that Naruto's defeat (if he's defeated which is most likely) will be a catalyst for Sakura to realize that TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! Something like that. Yeah I feel Killer Bee isn't going to last much longer. Gah, I'm really curious as to how Kishi-sensei plans to unfold all of these events argh1.png

OTP and my Bby

#29 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (Turson @ Jun 29 2011, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? That rule dont have any sense, to be honest. rolleyes.gif

The Rules make perfect sense, whoever clicks on the thread might not have read the chapter yet, and had only clicked to find the link to the chapter, if we dont have spoiler tags for the first page, they might accidently read what's happening and it would spoil the chapter for them....that's why the rule is just for the first page, Page two onwards does not require spoiler tags...commno sense really.

I liked this chapter....OK so we once again saw whole new varients of Rasengans, which Naruto probably alway had in his arsenal before but with the dissability of his chakra control being out of whack because of the Kyuubi taken away he can really let loose. That Mini Rasen-shurikan was cute. Looks like by the time Naruto's done with this the Zetsu's Elemental Country is going to have no shortage of wood for a while...But I do wonder why Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra behaves in such a fashion when it comes in contact with the first Hokages DNA...I wonder if the same thing happened with the first Hokages wife?

I'm confused about Naruto suddenly using Shadow Clones, and Bee not stopping him, whe he'd pretty much told him not to a little while ago. But it's cool to see Naruto let loose, like this, when your enemy are not human....Just hope it not going to end up with him over exerting himself and running out of Chkra, because from the looks of it that is exactly what Madara's plan is, use the Zetsu's as cannon fodder, tire Naruto out and then capture him with ease.

iAnby7W.gif

#30 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:55 PM

Mmm loved this chapter. Lovely, lovely, not one part that was boring lol
Okay, so Naruto is doing exactly what Madara planned. But we all know he'll never get captured. He'll maybe lose the battle between him and Madara but I don't think anything beyond that will happen.
Omfg yay Sakura appeared and her hair is still cute. I think it's really great that she is now such a vital part of the war considering how useless everyone thought she was she kinda was in part 1. Trololol they know they're using Yamato and nobody wants to do anything. Poor Yamato.
Hmm so Madara is immortal? That means he must be 'the' villain and not Kabuto. Which means he will be defeated at the end of the series....but after or before the final Naru/Sauce-kay fight? Who knows.
Ha Naruto is being talked out of using Talk-No-Jutsu. Thank you Shikaku!
When Naruto kicked that guy I was so confused at first even though it was totally bad ass. FFFFF but then it was a Zetsu in fact that whole cluster of shinobi were Zetsus. So I'm guessing those are all people he's managed to attach a spore on?
Wow all of those Rasen jutsu's were amazinggg but the mini rasenshuriken made me giggle <3
Yes Naruto is finally heading out! Please, please let there be narusaku.gif soon. I swear at this point I would be happy if they were just in the same room together. Hopefully Naruto or a clone will head out to where she is.
Sooo excited for next week

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#31 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

I enjoyed this chapter, but one thing bugged me: they said that Madara was fueling Sasuke's hatred when that's not true. All Madara did to influence Sasuke was tell him the truth about Itachi. After that, Sasuke's been making his own decisions.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#32 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

Uncle Bee

Seriously tongue.gif?

Wait a sec...Kishi just violated his laws.

Naruto is using Shadow clones...the 9 tails will kill him...Naruto literally became a monster in power...all those Rasengans at ounce...wow.

Edited by Strangelove, 29 June 2011 - 06:28 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#33 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:27 PM

I also believe that Naruto will wear himself out. Madara has predicted Naruto's movements up to this point, so I'm sure he is is going to be ready when Naruto inevitable becomes exhausted from going so far. If white zetsus don't end up wearing Naruto down, then Madara has himself, the bijuus, and the jinchuurikis.

#34 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jun 29 2011, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uncle Bee

Seriously tongue.gif?

I know, right? I missed Naruto calling Bee, "Octo-dude!" tongue.gif

Two words about this chapter: BAD. ASS!!! wow.png

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#35 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

That's one of the best chapters I've read in a while! Full of action, something I missed the last chapters, can't wait for more!

Bonus: Sakura was in it. wub.gif

#36 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

I've gotta say this chapter was quite awesome and Naruto has indeed become quite the powerhouse and just how can he use the kage bushin? I thought the Kyuubi's chakra was suppose to prevent him from using that? Then again, they might explain it within the next few chapters and hooray for Sakura showing up again. By the way, all this talk of immortals made me think of Highlander and the theme that goes with it:

I think it goes quite well with the current situation wouldn't you say? tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#37 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

WTF, this chapter felt so short, I think I didn't even took more then 2 minutes! But it was amazing anyway, the plot finally moves now, and Naruto is finally heading for the final battle. Hell yeah!

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#38 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

No real commentary persay save *GLEEEEEEEEEE!!* Sakura!! and Naruto explosion will look awesome animated.

Also the interesting commentary on Naruto being told not to hesitate on Madara to show no mercy.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#39 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

naruto you beast!!! chapters are getting better by the weeks!

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#40 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:40 PM

I have mixed feelings about this Chapter, on the one hand it is good to see that things are starting to get serious, on the other im not quite sure if i like all the random new moves that Naruto suddenly pulls out of his behind, thats Sasuke's job after all (yes, i realize they are creative use of the rasengan, but still).

Part of the reason i have always prefered Naruto over other Mangas is because of the well done and varying fights, i hope Kishi does not go the DBZ route here (you know, WHO'S GOT THE HIGHEST POWER LEVEL?!?, USE BIGGER KAMEHAMEHA NEXT TIME).

Then again i have faith in Kishi, and thus far he has not dissapointed.

I wonder when Sasuke will be brought into the picture, also: MUST......HAVE......NARUSAKU......REUNION.
We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users