六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:08 PM

Japan reacts to naruto ending http://www.otakuusam...s-End-5981.aspx

its no diffrent from the west and europe

pfft.. i bet they gathered the most positive comments from 2ch.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#2042 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

I thought Naruto always wanted a family so why ignore Bolt the boy who changes into a white dog.

#2043 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Yo as much as I hate this ending (and will always consider 698 the more open ended unofficial ending), look on the brightside (ish)-- the only people really happy with the manga's ending from what I see are the hardcore SS/NH fans that think this is all positive character development :zaru:

In the meantime, I'm gonna keep reading Fairy Tail because even though it's cliche as hell it's got really nice art and my waifu :hehehe:

I like the way you think Lucy ftw :D

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#2044 Xan

Xan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Guys ... 

o3gxs3du.png

GO GET HIM!!!!!  :argh:

Man I also hope this is true too let him feed us this kitten is unacceptable.

#2045 tatsujin76

tatsujin76

Kasuga Arata is my animal spirit.

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Movies, TV Series, Video Games

I'm very upset about the ending Kishi gave us. The only reason I'm not broken down crying is because I've gone through at least one asspulled ending before, which wasn't even fanservice, and because of the leaked spoilers softening the blow. I'm sure those of us who are taking it not as bad as most is because of the spoilers or Kishi's decline in writing over the years. Now it's not hard to notice that Naruto had been in decline for years before today.

The story pointed to NS as endgame, the last two chapters were a mess: characters OOC, ignoring years of development; nothing about the aftermath of the war is explained; several characters didn't even appear in the last two chapters, e.g., Yamato, important character in Part II/Shippuuden; Orochimaru, the goddamned main villain of Part I; Taka, Sasuke's team in Part II/Shippuuden; the epilogue was absolutely terrible. MRW I read 699-700:

jq3qU.gif

#2046 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

pfft.. i bet they gathered the most positive comments from 2ch.

read the date of that article, it's not about the end, but the ending of the series :D

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#2047 Cherryblossoms

Cherryblossoms

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku obviously :p

There's no point in bashing the characters. You can point out the things they did that pissed you off, but ultimately kishi is the writer HE wrote the characters that way.

#2048 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

I'm not surprised that he apologized. In fact I was sure he was going to apologize.
I totally expected her to forgive him.

But never I would imagine Sakura to still love him when the manga just said us it was more a desire to help him and family love. Also, Kishi put too much emphase on her possibly loving Naruto. That Yamato's sentence is making no kittening sense. Unless Kishi changed his mind. That's all.

What irony, like Yamato's sentence  just Yamato appeared once too in the end.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#2049 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

whenever i think about how hinata's obsession was actually a good thing, my stomach literally starts to hurt. my god, the messages in this story is just  :sick:.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#2050 Helena

Helena

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, video games...Uh, so many things...

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

I thought Naruto always wanted a family so why ignore Bolt the boy who changes into a white dog.

Who knows? Maybe he's not a dogs person, lol.

waozuf.jpg

Can't wait!

#2051 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

"Bolt, Himawari...wanna play with daddy now??? AAhahahah as if!! I'm the hokage! Screew up kids!!"

"Salad, do you wanna pass some time with me, uh? Sorry but you have nothing to do with my trip. Help mom with home job. Let see next year".

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#2052 Sav from Australia

Sav from Australia

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Guys and gals, is it possible that the last chapter is somehow fake and there is a real one to be released?  At all possible?

I have not read to Chapter.  I felt a chill reading the comments on here.  The one thing I hate about manga as an art form is how good and excellent manga have such kitten endings.  They seem to be either cancelled and go for a quick ending, some good, some bad.  Or they sell out like KNIM and drag out the plot.  Or apparently Naruto - where the mangaka seems to have ignored his entire plot.

Surely someone is having a laugh?  Should I even read this or are we waiting for further releases.

Just for the record, I wanted Naruto to have a good, happy ending.  He deserves it after all the things that have happened to him.  Hinata x Naruto makes no sense from a story point of view.  Naruto x A Nother Girl makes more sense.  I would have much rather he just met an unrelated girl.  Makes more sense for his character if he could not have Sakura.

As for Sakura, I reserve judgement until I can confirm what really went down or is going to go down.

As for Sasuke - him dying would have been a lovely happy ending in my book.

#2053 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

I'm very upset about the ending Kishi gave us. The only reason I'm not broken down crying is because I've gone through at least one asspulled ending before, which wasn't even fanservice, and because of the leaked spoilers softening the blow. I'm sure those of us who are taking it not as bad as most is because of the spoilers or Kishi's decline in writing over the years. Now it's not hard to notice that Naruto had been in decline for years before today.

This reminds me of a post i made on tumblr like the other day I had ten points about how Kishi ruined the story and not one of them was about pairings, and I made sure to point out that it had nothing to do with pairings...well wouldn't you know someone had to make it about pairings. Kishi's writing was kitten before canon set in. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 06 November 2014 - 07:15 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#2054 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Well I'm out guys!! Gonna go give away some Naruto books~ and cleanse myself of this mess~

it was good while it lasted (Pain arc down) but now it's time to put this manga to rest and focus on One Piece!!

At least that manga doesn't have pairings to ruin (at least no love triangles) Just good ol' HEALTHY friends.....did I mention HEALTHY!!?

oh and Naruto is a quitter, Sakura is insane, Sasuke is OOC, and Boruto will forever be a stupid name...right next to Salad.

(If Boruto is neglected then why isn't his sister feeling neglected?? Probably as passive as her mom, not giving a bother)

Edited by merryGOflava, 06 November 2014 - 07:13 PM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#2055 Cherryblossoms

Cherryblossoms

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku obviously :p

Part 3 will be about those ugly dipkitten kids trying to survive bullying at school. 

:chuckle:  :chuckle:

#2056 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:13 PM

Kishi killed it. Like he killed his characters now.
Te rog eu spune-mi o teorie in care ce am vazut azi a fost o iluzie.

Am una. O scriu cel tarziu in weekend. Si da, totul e Infinite Tsukuyomi...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#2057 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

whenever i think about how hinata's obsession was actually a good thing, my stomach literally starts to hurt. my god, the messages in this story is just  :sick:.

Her obsession was worthy enough to gain her the main character, who doesn't even look happy with his life :zaru:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#2058 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

I would like to know how the infinite tsukuyomi was dispelled? I didn't saw Naruto or Sasuke performing a dispelling jutsu. The infinite tsukuyomi was dispelled on its own which raises my suspicions. What if team 7 was caught in the it and thus the horrible ending. We might find out on the "Last".

I want to believe this, but The movie promotes NH, and will showcase the kids in it.

Edited by Sakura~, 06 November 2014 - 07:14 PM.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#2059 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:14 PM

Its ok i am now punishing myself by playin Hatoful Boyfriend ADD ME ON STEAM YALL--> (edit: how do i insert a hyperlink ;_;) http://steamcommunit...desethebestese/

Edited by Chew, 06 November 2014 - 07:16 PM.

OTP and my Bby

#2060 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:14 PM

Hinata's obsession was my bane during the whole story.  :sick:

She was so cute in part 1.....

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)