Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#141 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:12 PM

:mellow: The infamous scene of Ramen. The determination of love of Naruto reduce to Ramen.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#142 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

:mellow: The infamous scene of Ramen. The determination of love of Naruto reduce to Ramen.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That is the best moment ever.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#143 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:22 PM

So far all seems to be going well, I so wish once this was done I could show it to Kishi and say this is how love works, once we all know how it ends that is.

#144 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:25 PM

I hope Kishi comes across this so it could strike a chord in him to actually do the right thing by his story. I know he's just dying to do it, that's why he can't keep his mouth shut about the pairings.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#145 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:33 PM

Exactly I'm loving what he's showcasing so far with this doujin. 

That being said who wants to commence the operation to print the doujin into like an actualy physical volume format?

Not in terms of selling them, cause copyright ofcourse.

Like u said it's fixing some of the problems with that movie and the characters aren't morons.
I second that print out volume.

#146 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:35 PM

So far all seems to be going well, I so wish once this was done I could show it to Kishi and say this is how love works, once we all know how it ends that is.

I'm curious to see his reaction, if he whines about deck him in the face.

#147 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:54 PM

Its fitting that Ino has this talk with Sakura regarding her feelings for Naruto.

#148 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

tumblr_ng22tu2IRV1u1cqkqo1_1280.jpg

I like this page the most so far, I also like how he places the look on Sakura-Chan's face from The kittentiest Movie in the history of moviedom, The Last where it rightfully belongs. On Ino's face. I always imagined Ino teasing Sakura-Chan in this way over her feelings for Naruto with this same exact face.

The smirk was a lot more organic from Ino's side tbh. Sakura's never been a smirker so that moment in TL was weird.

Idk what it's about but in case she's teasing Hinata for liking Naruto, it's a stark contrast to her two other reactions, which were negative. (after Hinata loses to Pain and 615)

ナルサク

#149 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:31 PM

The smirk was a lot more organic from Ino's side tbh. Sakura's never been a smirker so that moment in TL was weird.
Idk what it's about but in case she's teasing Hinata for liking Naruto, it's a stark contrast to her two other reactions, which were negative. (after Hinata loses to Pain and 615)

Like I said this comic makes more sense with Sakura being questioned about her feelings on naruto and ino doing it makes sensemble. And everyone is still in character and in the movie everyone is out of character in b the whole run time of the movie. Hell hinata even does the I'll go to Naruto now and then goes I'm too nervous and back and fourth again and again til Hanabi shows up being forced in here.

#150 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:43 PM

I'm curious to see his reaction, if he whines about deck him in the face.

Well not a lot I can do about that right now as I have gotten out of the Hospital just today had to spend 3 days there.

#151 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:47 PM

Well not a lot I can do about that right now as I have gotten out of the Hospital just today had to spend 3 days there.

What happened? And is that why you haven't responded to my posts on fanfiction?

#152 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:49 PM

As far as I'm concerned everything after the war and even some parts during it is a All a big dream/ genjutsu. You can't really expect things to make sense or go in line with what was shown in Naruto's actual world since it's all kitten post war and even during the war.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#153 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:02 AM

As far as I'm concerned everything after the war and even some parts during it is a All a big dream/ genjutsu. You can't really expect things to make sense or go in line with what was shown in Naruto's actual world since it's all kitten post war and even during the war.

agreed maybe we're in hinata's twisted mind maybe she rekilled neji in her dream, yes he's death is all on her. I'm convinced she planned neji's death to get with naruto.

#154 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:20 AM

What happened? And is that why you haven't responded to my posts on fanfiction?

it was a very, very bad chest infection I even had to go on a drip and I'm on a few drugs now to help me get better I am still very very week so will be a while be I answer them.

#155 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:29 AM

it was a very, very bad chest infection I even had to go on a drip and I'm on a few drugs now to help me get better I am still very very week so will be a while be I answer them.

That sucks, well I've post Four things to you so read carefully and answer all of them when you can.

#156 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:39 AM

If Kishi went this way, no doubt Pro anti-Saku fans would criticize  her for falling for any popular men that has an immense fangirl base for whatever reason rather they are intelligent bad boy to the brain dead boisterous types. That would be heck of a debate 

Exactly I'm loving what he's showcasing so far with this doujin. 

That being said who wants to commence the operation to print the doujin into like an actualy physical volume format?

Not in terms of selling them, cause copyright ofcourse.

I have to re-scanlate it because it got banned on my webcomic page. As for printing, its quite possible Tokai may sell his doujin in some places like DoujinPress. Since Shuiesha, WSJ and Kishi won't be getting their share of profit, I for one will purchase the volume if the story succeeds the way as it is now.

This reminds me when Sai talks to Sakura :P Sakura is having the chance to talk about her feelings more.

Now SaiIno now have somewhat chemistry that is missing from the canon. And Sakura reminds me of someone I know. I wonder who  :P

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#157 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 07:58 PM

If Kishi went this way, no doubt Pro anti-Saku fans would criticize  her for falling for any popular men that has an immense fangirl base for whatever reason rather they are intelligent bad boy to the brain dead boisterous types. That would be heck of a debate 

That's just how Hinata fans are and if I did Naruto I would have killed her off long before the War started the moment they started to even thinks she is the best female in the whole of Naruto and trust me when I say kill her off I would make it so that it would show just how sad she is.

And then when asked why I killed her off this is what I would say.

Interviwer: So in you last chapter you killed off Hinata and in a way that, well seems a little too far? Why did you make Hinata's death seems like she was so sad in life do you hate her.

Me: Well not at first no, she was only greated to show how the Hyuuga treated members of their own family with the main branch and all that, but as time went of both my editors and the many fans who kept on bashing all the other females, mainly Sakura got old to me, all I would ever hear is how great Hinata is to the other females and how she and she alone she be with Naruto cause she deserves Naruto.

Interviwer: But fans say she was the only one that was nice to Naruto when they were younger.

Me: true but here is the thing Sakura, Ino and many others were all kids when this happened, tell me where you good as a kid? did you get alone with everyone in your class or your school even, no. No kids are angles and perfect like many think Hinata is Sakura is Human and she didn't know better, as time went on she has grown and knew she did bad, which is what all human do, but the bashing even after Sakura saved the lives of all the kids while Hinata left some to die, and yes some kids are dead cause of Hinata was only thinking about Naruto, which Nh fans think is good. Hence why I killed her off I did this to show that I'm the writer and if your all going to say how great Hinata is and she should get everything cause she is sweet, well they only have them selfs to blame I don't like bashing for something as small as Sakura does.

interviwer: Yet fans say Hinata has done a lot for Naruto and was there for him more than anyone else.

Me: Okay here are the manga vols tell me what she does to help Naruto, where is she when he didn't become a ninja, or how about being all alone, there is more but shall I go on, this is why I kill her off, that way both her fans and my editors and even SP will stop, and I am not going to be bringing her back, will they be angry yes but it shows they care more for her than the real hero of the story, Naruto.

#158 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:18 PM

Now SaiIno now have somewhat chemistry that is missing from the canon. And Sakura reminds me of someone I know. I wonder who  :P

The girl next door :P

#159 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:32 PM

That's just how Hinata fans are and if I did Naruto I would have killed her off long before the War started the moment they started to even thinks she is the best female in the whole of Naruto and trust me when I say kill her off I would make it so that it would show just how sad she is.

And then when asked why I killed her off this is what I would say.

Interviwer: So in you last chapter you killed off Hinata and in a way that, well seems a little too far? Why did you make Hinata's death seems like she was so sad in life do you hate her.

Me: Well not at first no, she was only greated to show how the Hyuuga treated members of their own family with the main branch and all that, but as time went of both my editors and the many fans who kept on bashing all the other females, mainly Sakura got old to me, all I would ever hear is how great Hinata is to the other females and how she and she alone she be with Naruto cause she deserves Naruto.

Interviwer: But fans say she was the only one that was nice to Naruto when they were younger.

Me: true but here is the thing Sakura, Ino and many others were all kids when this happened, tell me where you good as a kid? did you get alone with everyone in your class or your school even, no. No kids are angles and perfect like many think Hinata is Sakura is Human and she didn't know better, as time went on she has grown and knew she did bad, which is what all human do, but the bashing even after Sakura saved the lives of all the kids while Hinata left some to die, and yes some kids are dead cause of Hinata was only thinking about Naruto, which Nh fans think is good. Hence why I killed her off I did this to show that I'm the writer and if your all going to say how great Hinata is and she should get everything cause she is sweet, well they only have them selfs to blame I don't like bashing for something as small as Sakura does.

interviwer: Yet fans say Hinata has done a lot for Naruto and was there for him more than anyone else.

Me: Okay here are the manga vols tell me what she does to help Naruto, where is she when he didn't become a ninja, or how about being all alone, there is more but shall I go on, this is why I kill her off, that way both her fans and my editors and even SP will stop, and I am not going to be bringing her back, will they be angry yes but it shows they care more for her than the real hero of the story, Naruto.

Brilliant just brilliant and well handled. It's basically my story,my rules and if you don't like it tough it's my story not yours, and you back it up.
When would you have killed her off cause there's not many chances, the only time is the pain arc and really she gets so wound not even Sakura can save her and does after pain brings everyone back.
Sakura saving people and hinata letting them die, is the avengers vs man of Steel finales where the avengers actually save people were as superman just wind up killing alot of people when he fought zod. Sure people died in the avengers but the heroes did save alot of people. Like Sakura she was making sure people were safer and being taken care of, while hinata did nothing and nearly got every ok new killed when Naruto when six tails and then eight tails and it was only cause of Minato that he stopped, so that's all on hinata. If it was me I'd blame hinata for that. I like that last part where you pulled out the volume and I'm like show me if you're sure hinata was there.

#160 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:35 AM

Ch: 3/Pg: 11 Scene of Genjutsu Part 6

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users