• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:48 AM

Translations: http://mangastream.c...ruto/004/3589/1

Color Page: 

01.jpg

ONCE AGAIN I WAS RIGHT!   ANOTHER 12 minutes passed movie wise, just look here: 

http://img.mangastre...127/3589/47.png

Like I said before no new content until December or January! 

You called it bra, like clockwork. :goodjob:

For your next trick: Make the pain go away 

Edited by Shadow1275, 07 August 2016 - 06:49 AM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#42 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:31 AM

This is just my conjecture so take it with a grain of salt, that movie inspire him to not make NS.
We know both that he's not that creative thus need some source of inspiration. So I will not surprise if he use it as the basis to not make NS.
I never watch it, but I read the synopsis.

Sorry for double posting, I'll delete the other post :D

@rocci, do you mean (500) Days of Summer? Yeah, I've watched it with my cousin. It's a pretty interesting drama flicks

title='spoiler

Edited by Namaenash, 07 August 2016 - 09:33 AM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#43 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:21 PM

Translations: http://mangastream.c...ruto/004/3589/1

Color Page: 

boruto-7988653.jpg

ONCE AGAIN I WAS RIGHT!   ANOTHER 12 minutes passed movie wise, just look here: 

http://img.mangastre...127/3589/47.png

Like I said before no new content until December or January! 

Okay I see it now. Naruto's face makes me want to punch it in, it looks like kitten.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:23 PM

That face is really weird to me. Maybe it's the tan...

#45 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 04:55 PM

That face is really weird to me. Maybe it's the tan...

indoor-tanning-320.jpg

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 05:20 PM

Do you still remember the interview about the guy who make The Last ?? He clearly said "I always want to make a love story for Naruto and Hinata" (i don't really remember but something like that), and now why does it looks like they starting to blame each other ??

When the idea is a success they will say "This is the story i want to draw" (like what Kishi said during the gaiden) and now when idea is a failure is this ... ??

How unprofessional , just admit it and say "It was my fault" .... is that really hard to say??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#47 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 August 2016 - 09:07 PM

Do you still remember the interview about the guy who make The Last ?? He clearly said "I always want to make a love story for Naruto and Hinata" (i don't really remember but something like that), and now why does it looks like they starting to blame each other ??

When the idea is a success they will say "This is the story i want to draw" (like what Kishi said during the gaiden) and now when idea is a failure is this ... ??

How unprofessional , just admit it and say "It was my fault" .... is that really hard to say??

Because he's a coward. Even Toriyama admitted that he never like what he wrote when he was force to continue DBZ after the Freeza Saga.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#48 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 10:15 PM

That was the director and writer of the Last. Kyozuka Maruo and Tsuneo Kobayashi.  "From there, we thought about what Naruto was lacking, and came up with “romantic feelings.” It was decided that we would make Naruto’s last movie a “romance movie” instead of an “action movie.” But yeah other parts were about how he always wanted to do a romance about nH. The thing is the interview actually contradicted what kishi as saying about his involvement with the last before the ending. He claims he got the scarf idea from something his wife did. While they claim the story was entirely their idea and kishimoto only request was Naruto remain the main character and one of the line he gave to them was "It takes a long time to knit a scarf."

If they had rebooted it would have been them all but admitting that the ending was a mistake. The thing is that: "All the stuff going on since the ending and the flop of the last. Is them desperately trying to get back their old fanbase once they realized what a big mistake they made. Without actually admitting they made said mistake. Or actually trying to fix the mistake." So SJ refused to let a reboot happened since they don't want to admit one of their produces failed so they kept on with Bolt.

But this interview showed on this two of the people working on this manga do not care about this. Kishimoto was long stop caring while Ikemoto wanted to distance himself from the ending by rebooting the series instead of continuing with the train wreck. Which explain why they are copying the movie story and why the art is so crap they don't care enough to put any effort into it.

#49 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 11:28 AM

OR....................... They can't draw?

#50 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 01:44 PM

Huh, well I now know why boruto has continued so far. It movie made 15 mil in China.

#51 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:10 PM

Huh, well I now know why boruto has continued so far. It movie made 15 mil in China.

Gaiden or the movie?

Because if it's the movie they only see around 6 mil from those 15 due to tax from the cinemas from China.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#52 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:04 PM

Gaiden or the movie?

Because if it's the movie they only see around 6 mil from those 15 due to tax from the cinemas from China.

Oh that's good...that still a lot in comparison to every other country except Japan.

#53 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 03:21 PM

Gaiden or the movie?

Plus given how big Naruto SHOULD BE, that's not impressive either when you convert Yuan to Yen especially.

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 August 2016 - 03:22 PM.

#54 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:44 PM

I know one thing, the dragon ball evolution creator is a better person than kishi and sp and shonen jump, he actually apologized to us fans for the film: 

http://www.crunchyro...logizes-to-fans

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#55 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:14 PM

That is such a mature way to handle things, he has my respect for that :yes:

#56 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 26 August 2016 - 07:04 AM

That is such a mature way to handle things, he has my respect for that :yes:

I mean sure he ran away from it for years and tried to deflect the blame, but at least he came out and did the right thing, something I doubt kishi, sp, or shonen jump would be willing to do.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#57 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:10 AM

Two years later, we are still back to square one *facepalms*.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#58 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:33 AM

Only if you're still following th series lol. Which I'm not :P

#59 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:00 PM

I know one thing, the dragon ball evolution creator is a better person than kishi and sp and shonen jump, he actually apologized to us fans for the film: 

http://www.crunchyro...logizes-to-fans

Wow - yeah. To apologize so many years later must mean he's gotten a lot of hate mail over the years. So much that he hasn't been able to push it away and move on, without owning up to it. Good on him for doing it. 

Wish Shyamalan would do that with his Avatar The Last Airbender movie. What a massive disappointment.

#60 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:46 PM

So (not that I'm excited or am reading mind you) when's the September issue coming out?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users