• 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:30 AM

Thank the Lord this is over. That was freakin terrible. And SS interaction was complete proof that Kishi's trying to portray (portraying it poorly I might add) the old traditional Japanese way a husband and wife should behave. I always felt the Sasuke character became his favorite and so popular because he was viewed as the most Japanese of all the characters. For me this just clinches it.

Hopefully this will be the last thing printed for Naruto. Goodbye and good riddance.

#22 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:34 AM

.....................I just want to puke................seriously, I just want to puke SO badly because of how forced this garbage was.

1.) What the heck was the point of showing Kurama? That is such a BS way to forcefully end the team being swarmed by Shin clones, and NOW Kishi is trying to make Naruto act all nice and such? And with the way Kishi keeps making him praise the Uchiha family, why not just have him masturbate right there in front of everyone? We know that's exactly what Kishi was doing when he made this garbage.

2.) And what do you know? No actual show of love or anything with the family, except ANOTHER STUPID FOREHEAD POKE! Does this mean Sasuke is now secretly incestuously in love with Sarada now, Kishi? Just more "tell, don't show".

3.) When the heck did Kabuto get out of Izanami? And why the heck does his face still look like his Orochimaru face? Wasn't he turned back to normal looking after Orochimaru took back his chakra and the Sage chakra from Kabuto? Once again, complete inconsistency and/or lack of explanation.

4.) "Aw man! It was supposed to be a trip to find my dad!....But instead, we found your dad, Sarada. Next, it's gonna be my turn, so you've gotta help!" - ChouChou

...........just die, ChouChou. Just. Freaking. Die.........can this ungrateful, useless, conceited, arrogant little turd brat get ANY more unlikable?

And what a message to send, Kishi! It doesn't matter HOW much someone may love another, whether it be parent to child, boy to girl, or anyone! Nope! Love doesn't matter at all! It's all about how one looks that matters!

5.) ............seriously? Seriously?! Leaving again just like that?! Not even gonna bother sticking around to prove you love your family, Sasuke?! But wait! He has a lunch from Sakura and forehead poked Sarada, so everything is instantly forgiven!

6.) Wow...way to try to force Boruto into looking like he was so uber-important to this whole story. And why Hokage, Sarada? Why? Seriously, Kishi, it's been obvious since day one of this Gaiden that all you're doing is trying to force the old generation into the new one by rehashing all this crap while playing switcheroo on bodies (Naruto in Sarada, Sasuke in Boruto).

7.) And you did not fool anyone with your little "red herring" attempt, Kishi. We long since learned our lesson that you don't have the balls to stick to your guns with the whole "Karin is Sarada's mom" crap. How sad is it that us readers can immediately tell where you're going when you try to pull such crap?

8.) "I just want Sasuke to be happy"....gee, doesn't that line sound familiar, NARUTO?!?!?!

9.) And that last page........screw you, Kishi. If you honestly expect ANY logical "Naruto" fan to believe all that garbage, you really don't know and, worse, don't care about those fans.

You had one chance to earn some small bit of redemption, Kishi. One tiny chance to tell the logical fanbase through these events that the ending we got was not the ending you wanted, that you really wanted to stick it to those extremist fans who ruined the series (including SP and Shueisha), to restore a tiny ounce of respect to your name among the logical fandom, but nope, you instead, once again, prove that you have no balls whatsoever and/or that prostituting yourself to the extremist editors for money is more important than the feelings of a majority of your actual fans. All you did was repeat the same garbage pairing-based ending, but with different characters and pander to the extremist fans who will no doubt spend the next few months waving this crap around as if they truly "won" again, picking and choosing only the "good" moments while ignoring all the rest. I hope that money was worth it, Kishi, because you now have absolutely zero credibility as an author. If by some miracle you get any future work as a mangaka, any logical "Naruto" fan, and anyone they tell who hasn't been radicalized by the NH/SS extremists, will know to avoid it like the plague as soon as they see your name attached to it, and once the Naruto phase is over (and it will be over soon than you think), you will have little, if anything left, and you will probably honestly ask yourself, "Why?", because you kept telling lies so much that you yourself came to believe them, just like the Naruto of today.

2e5.gif

#23 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:34 AM

I hope he does. Then hopefully though I doubt it that NH/SS will finally see that he's a hack.

I don't think they care about it.

@blackbird
Yup, sasuke is the most Japanese guy, while Hinata(perhaps) is Yamato nadeshiko :zaru:

#24 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:36 AM

Why didn't sasuke dismiss Karin as the mom when Sarada first mentioned her?

#25 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:40 AM

Thank you Kishi for freeing Karin from being a pairing fodder. Karin solo'd Sakura's character with 2 panels. 

43iduct.jpg

#26 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:41 AM

Why didn't sasuke dismiss Karin as the mom when Sarada first mentioned her?

It will end the drama.

#27 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:42 AM

Did we learn why Sarada needs glasses in the end ?

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#28 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:44 AM

so did this chapter tell us why Sarada wearing glasses?

who am I kidding?

#29 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:46 AM

so did this chapter tell us why Sarada wearing glasses?

who am I kidding?

No why...just that Karin had them given to her....

2e5.gif

#30 Coca Cola

Coca Cola

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Plotting to kill Masashi Kishimoto.

Fav Characters in Naruto: Sakura, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Naruto, Lee
    Sports: Iowa Hawkeyes, Chicago Bulls, Green Bay Packers, FC Bayern München
    Dislikes: Hinata Hyuuga and whatever team Lebron James is on

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:53 AM

Oh yeah, let's just put all of the clones that threatened us in an orphanage in our village. No serious threat could possibly arise if Naruto or anyone else isn't in the immediate vicinity.

It's funny how Sasuke pretty much admits that Sarada is the thing that connects him to Sakura. It should be pretty obvious from this pointless spin off that Sasuke and Sakura are still a dysfunctional mess that needs to burn. That scene where Sakura was begging for a kiss would've probably made me throw my laptop across my room a couple of months ago but I've accepted that her character is a shell of what many of us had hoped it would become. 

What possible reason could Sasuke have to leave again? The villains are either in captivity being brainwashed under fear to become part of Konoha or are dead. It's not even explained what he's going to be kittening doing that will take him away from the family that he "so clearly loves"? 

ChouChou's story arc was horrible. She insults her dad because he's fat but immediately changes her mind when he slims down, really? This on top of a terrible comedic relief, what was the point of her character? Were they trying to create someone more unlikeable than the characters we already have because they failed, but only on account of the pure kitten that is everybody else.

I didn't expect a lot of Hinata in this spin off after she was universally disliked in The Last, but I'm surprised by how little Hinata wank we got in this spin off, praise the Lord.

If I ever see another forehead poke in my life I might go insane.

This spin off has done nothing to answer any questions left over from 699/700 and The Last. This was an enormous waste of time that only furthered the destruction to the story, characters, and author. I wish nothing but the worst for you Kishi for completely destroying what many think as a nostalgic part of our childhood/lives.

kitten you.

Sincerely, Humanity

Edited by Coca Cola, 02 July 2015 - 05:57 AM.

naruto_s_smile__remake_of_the_remake____

I will not let you stand alone anymore...

I will protect that smiling face.

#31 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:56 AM

Karin is the true heroine after she sacrificed her love life to make Sasuke and Sakura happy. It should have been the other way around.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#32 manbeast101

manbeast101

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:56 AM

Well this was complete and total CRAP! I expected that it would be, like I said before, I wasn't getting my hopes up, I was just trying to keep an open mind is all. Still complete CRAP though.

#33 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:58 AM

Did it get explain why SS has no family photos? about that picture at chapter 1?

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#34 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:11 AM

Am I the only one who is bothered that the misunderstanding between Sarada's biological mother was never cleared up in the side of Sarada? I mean wasn't Sarada supposed to confront her parents and ask questions about the "truth"? Is she going to ignore everything?

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#35 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:15 AM

Am I the only one who is bothered that the misunderstanding between Sarada's biological mother was never cleared up in the side of Sarada? I mean wasn't Sarada supposed to confront her parents and ask questions about the "truth"? Is she going to ignore everything?

She will somehow know that sakura is the real mother.

#36 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:16 AM

I'm cracking up laughing after this on the forum I visit.

NH fandom rants after Naruto Gaiden Finale

2773737-8174038008-ricky.gif

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#37 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:22 AM

How funny. SS fans were mad about the Last and now NH fans are mad about the gaiden. See what happens when you put stories out there that only appeal to certain parts of your fandom. Kishi's such a hack.

Edited by BlackBird19, 02 July 2015 - 06:31 AM.

#38 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:22 AM

She will somehow know that sakura is the real mother.

All is forgotten as long as there is a happy ending.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#39 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:29 AM

All is forgotten as long as there is a happy ending.

Yeah :-/

#40 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:48 AM

"Sasuke decided to tease sakura instead of kissing her." he'd rather 'tease' his wife than show some kind affection towards her after twelve years of not seeing her? Sasuke is truly the king of romance.

"It's just like SS from part one." You mean sakura coming on to Sasuke and Sasuke totally shutting her down? Yep, exactly like part one SS!

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users