• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#41 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jun 27 2012, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing that angered me was that Tsunade didn't once think of Jiraiya during that whole thing, I understand that it was the man she loved/loves but still. Which brings me to the whole conclusion she didn't actually like him Jiraiya, which also brings me to how Naruto is the student of the past sage and Sakura is the student of Tsunade, what i'm trying to get at is Dan may not be a Sasuke but she didn't once think about Jiraiya and this could lead to Sakura going to Sasuke in some since.

Didn't Tsunade say a while back that Naruto reminds her of Dan and her little brother, even now is goals were the sames as Naruto's goal Protect his loves one, become Hokage. I know Naruto may be a little Jiraiya clone, but in the Manga Tsunade referred him as someone who makes her remember Dan. Also Three things happen that could be used in NS favor, I was always running from your memory but I change I moved on, An old friend not the I could ever love, 4head kiss.

Plus I feel many of the ones that are disappointed, is because think this means that Sakura may always love Sasuke and no one else, Tsunade say she change and she move on, Naruto was the one who say he wants to kiss Sakura's 4head, Dan has the same goal has Naruto, Dan always loved Tsunada just like how Naruto loves Sakura and finally Sasuke is nothing like Dan.

I was happy for Tsunade finally gating her closure. And I have no doubt that if Jiraiya did return alive Tsunade would love him with all her heart.

Edited by NS means logic, 27 June 2012 - 05:03 PM.

#42 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jun 27 2012, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't mind Dan and Tsunade reunion, but the fact that Kishimoto needed an total ass pull convenient technique to make it happen.... was pretty lame in my book. And talking about ass pull, man, I knew Madara was overpowered, but now he is just on Aizen god mode, this guy haves every ninjutsu known to man.

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jun 27 2012, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know right. Spiritualization jutsu. lol.

And this is why I simply facepalm at comments like this facepalm.png . Dan's specialty ninjutsu was called "Spirit Transformation". It's been mentioned as far back as 529 or something. It's exactly as it says on the tin. Don't tell me you didn't expect the jutsu to be like that...

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#43 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Jun 27 2012, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't Tsunade say a while back that Naruto reminds her of Dan and her little brother, even now is goals were the sames as Naruto's goal Protect his loves one, become Hokage. I know Naruto may be a little Jiraiya clone, but in the Manga Tsunade referred him as someone who makes her remember Dan. Also Three things happen that could be used in NS favor, I was always running from your memory but I change I moved on, An old friend not the love of my life, 4head kiss.

Plus I feel many of the ones that are disappointed because it means that Sakura may always love Sasuke, Tsunade say she change and she move on, Naruto was the one who say he wants to kiss Sakura's 4head, Dan has the same goal has Naruto, Dan always loved Tsunada just like how Naruto loves Sakura and finally Sasuke is nothing like Dan.

I was happy for Tsunade finally gating her closure. And I have no doubt that if Jiraiya did return alive Tsunade would love him with all her heart.

They may have had the same dream but he was more like Jiraiya in my opinion.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#44 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

Was anyone else thinking this when Dan started to float away towards Tsunade after he got hit with the Spirituzlation Jutsu? fu.png
It was great and cool and all, but my mind wanders....

Edited by Fenris, 27 June 2012 - 04:37 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#45 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

I don't really think that scene was all that romantic honestly (as in, I guess it wasn't meant to be like... "I've always loved you and no one else!" More like "I've always loved you and never forgot you, I have moved on somewhat, but what do I do now?" Strange explanation I know, I can't think of another way to say what I'm thinking.) It was like a closure moment Dan has long been dead. Believe it or not, Tsunade did love Dan and he obviously loved her. Why would people be upset about that?

People move on in life. What does it matter if she has still loved Dan all this time? That doesn't mean she can't ever love anyone else ever again her entire life. Some people are like that, but I do believe Tsunade loved Jiraiya, even if she still loved someone else who was dead. I don't see how she couldn't love Dan anymore.

She got her closure, she may have moved on in her life with some things, but not everything obviously. (Which again, is understandable. Dan didn't run away, he kinda died in the middle of battle and all)

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#46 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 27 2012, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And this is why I simply facepalm at comments like this facepalm.png . Dan's specialty ninjutsu was called "Spirit Transformation". It's been mentioned as far back as 529 or something. It's exactly as it says on the tin. Don't tell me you didn't expect the jutsu to be like that...

it was chapter 530 actually, but no way I would remember such an minor detail from months back. Ok, it was not an ass pull, convenient, but not an ass pull.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#47 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jun 27 2012, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the fact is Tsunade said Naruto reminded her of Dan. Its obvious because the way Dan and Naruto have similarities in character.

#48 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jun 27 2012, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And with that reply you're making me understand that Dan represent Sasuke, is that the case I think you're clearly off. Naruto is Jiraiyas clone but at the same time he is the only one that reminds her of Nawaki and Dan the only two Person she deeply loves and Naruto been the one she share the 4head kiss like the other two, not Sasuke.

I feel that some people don't understand the meaning of a past of mutual love together vs a past where we could be together but it never happens. I don't think it's fair to prioritize Jiraiya when it comes to Dan. Is almost like saying you will prioritize if Kurenai have a new lover (lets say Kakashi) over Asuma's memory, it really doesn't feel fair because Tsunade loved Dan and he loved her back, with Jiraiya she was just given herself a change to be happy with another person she deeply care about and likely would deeply fall in love with him.

Edited by NS means logic, 27 June 2012 - 04:58 PM.

#49 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jun 27 2012, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing that angered me was that Tsunade didn't once think of Jiraiya during that whole thing, I understand that it was the man she loved/loves but still. Which brings me to the whole conclusion she didn't actually like him Jiraiya, which also brings me to how Naruto is the student of the past sage and Sakura is the student of Tsunade, what i'm trying to get at is Dan may not be a Sasuke but she didn't once think about Jiraiya and this could lead to Sakura going to Sasuke in some since.

dan isnt sasuke o_o

sasuke doesnt like sakura

dan loved tsunade

the reason why sakura cant have sasuke is because hes doesnt like her and is crazy

the reason why tsunade cant have dan is because hes dead.

really naruto has a better chance than jiraiya did.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#50 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jun 27 2012, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dan isnt sasuke o_o

sasuke doesnt like sakura

dan loved tsunade

the reason why sakura cant have sasuke is because hes doesnt like her and is crazy

the reason why tsunade cant have dan is because hes dead.

really naruto has a better chance than jiraiya did.

If you read my thing right I clearly stated Dan and Sasuke are nothing alike.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#51 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

The whole Dantsu scene. What it represented I don't have a problem. It was closer she needed. I doubt Jiraiya well be back he died in a unique way where he can't be brought back to life. My only hope is that she meets Jiraiya in the after life. Maybe both. Have an awesome three way (romance wise not sexual for those who have pervy thoughts). Wouldn't be nice to have all Naruto's pairing like that. just kidding sort of. lol! Enough of that. Madara is god himself. Thanks Sage for giving birth to the Uchihas. Of course I mean that as both a manner of respect and an insult as well. Don't really know what else to add. Other than if the Edo Tensi was going to be used again. Would it be for the Uchiha Clan? IDK just a question.

#52 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:21 PM

If it were for the Uchiha clan, then Sasuke would have to do what his brother did. Or could. Just a thought.

Posted Image

#53 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

Mangareader doesn't work for me. Please post at least 2 other sites to read instead of me having to find other sites to read, and considering I don't read manga besides this and Silver Spoon, I have no idea what other sites are there besides mangafox, and they don't upload licensed manga. I always get a broken picture image with mangareader.

Also, I doubt the talk with Tsunade and Dan was 'pointless,' considering that, like the entirety of this arc, it's used to patch up a few character development arcs.

Yeah! Madara fight round 2! Although, it's heavily stacked against the Kage, considering Madara is in an immortal body and the Kage have been pushed to their breaking point.

SEND IN THE DEUS EX MACHINA.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 27 June 2012 - 05:32 PM.

#54 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

As far as the Dan Tsunade scene, he was her first love. And it was mutually exclusive.

As for Jiraiya.... Well, I think the story might have been different had he been around and not a womanizer. He may have had a distant love/crush-thing for her, but he sure didn't act on it. And he was never sorry for his lifestyle either. Both he and Tsunade accepted it. Only at the end did he say he was willing to change for her. Saying something like 'If I make it back, maybe I'll stick around this time." (paraphrasing.)

So don't sweat that she loved one more than the other. Dan was clearly a "love" while Jiraiya hovered somewhere between partner and love, but neither pushed the bounds of that relationship for more. Just as it was a mutual decision to love in Dan's case, it was a mutual decision in Jiraiya's case not to move into a "love" relationship.

They had plenty of opportunities in life to have a serious relationship, but both turned away from that.

As for the image of the forehead kiss being Kishimoto's inspiration, he got the ball rolling back in 99 or 2000 by having Naruto say what he did when disguised as Sakura. It's just a theme he's continued to build on. LadyGT's art is awesome and incredibly authentic looking, but there are plenty of NS forehead-kiss fan arts floating around out there. They're all inspired by this overarching theme of the forehead kiss and the hokage's promise thing. Like I said, Kishimoto developed that theme back in 99, at least. Maybe earlier, depending on when he was doing concept creation. Way before any fanart like that would have been floating around.

edit: @shadow, mangareader doesn't work for me either. I use mangahere.com

Edited by tricksie, 27 June 2012 - 05:36 PM.

#55 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

For shadow_Uzumaki.

http://mangateers.co...a/naruto/591/1/

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jun 27 2012, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why u are raging at?
Itachi deserved to be a hero after all what he done, he helped naruto to save the shinobi world even in death.
I will rage if sasuke take the credit for it.

It seems that someone wasn't paying close attention to the Manga.

Sasuke glory???? --Click here to view--

Tell me who will doubt Naruto and Bee's word?

Chapter 589 page 13

Edited by NS means logic, 27 June 2012 - 05:45 PM.

#56 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:41 PM

Can't see that image.

Not sure if you read, but if you're using mangareader, a lot of people can't see it, including myself.

Posted Image

#57 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

Madara destroying jutsu again... Damn guy has more hax powers then DBZ saiyans

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#58 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Jun 27 2012, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For shadow_Uzumaki.

http://mangateers.co...a/naruto/591/1/

It seems that someone wasn't paying close attention to the Manga.

Sasuke glory???? --Click here to view--

Tell me who will doubt Naruto and Bee's word?

Chapter 589 page 13

the kages does not know, and u know that they have party searching for the edo's tensei user what will happen if they find sasuke and kabuto there, i wish he dont screw up the things like he's doing with madara, he had 2 choices to make there and kishi chose the worse.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#59 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

I used Mangastream.

Speaking of which, what do people think of the artwork on page 4 ("Road to Ninja, Naruto the movie")?
I found it odd that Hinata was given a boob & belly baring outfit (and a smirk), while Ino is dressed
buttoned up with a vacant (Hinata-like) expression. I'm also wondering if there is a message behind
the hand seals they are using (every character has a different one)?

#60 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jun 28 2012, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Facepalm all you want I still think Dan using that kid of jutsu, like alex said, too convenient. Of all the jutsu he could've specialized in, it's something that's perfect for visiting a loved one after being dead. He's only active contribution in the manga.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users