687 replies to this topic

#21 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:48 AM

No I didn't forget. In reality the manga is called "Hinata". What the anime team calls the show is irrelevant. :D

he meant Hinata shippuden

#22 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Hinata was very good in this chapter!

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#23 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Man! That was an awesome chapter. As predicted, Sasuke saved Sakura and Kakashi because they happened to beside Naruto. For some reason I really like Sasuke this chapter. Atleast he's not an a**hole to Naruto. I loved Naruto this chapter. Sasuke did not steal the glory so I'm so happy with it. Feels good to see, Sakura chan thanking Naruto. So, Naruto knew afterall, that Sasuke won't protect Kakashi and Sakura and so he asked them to stay beside him. Arigato Naruto. Now Naruto can fly. The powers are OP as hell. Sakura chan you can acknowledge Naruto for that. But never mind. Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. I just want to see the hokages reaction on seeing how Naruto has surpassed every one of them :D. Especially Minato :D

yeah just like naruto's body moved to save sakura and what did sasuke do oh thats right he almost killed her 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#24 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Sakura is pissing me off in this chapter

To be fair there's nothing Sakura can do at the moment.

PLUS

Edited by redrose3443, 11 June 2014 - 05:50 AM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#25 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Man! That was an awesome chapter. As predicted, Sasuke saved Sakura and Kakashi because they happened to beside Naruto. For some reason I really like Sasuke this chapter. Atleast he's not an a**hole to Naruto. I loved Naruto this chapter. Sasuke did not steal the glory so I'm so happy with it. Feels good to see, Sakura chan thanking Naruto. So, Naruto knew afterall, that Sasuke won't protect Kakashi and Sakura and so he asked them to stay beside him. Arigato Naruto. Now Naruto can fly. The powers are OP as hell. Sakura chan you can acknowledge Naruto for that. But never mind. Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. I just want to see the hokages reaction on seeing how Naruto has surpassed every one of them :D. Especially Minato :D

I didn't understand the whole part in which Naruto remembers the time in which Sasuke saved him and said "my body moved on its own" and then he repeats the same thing and Sakura thanks him. What is the link between Sasuke's act back then and Naruto repeating his sentence. Did Naruto saved someone in this chapter before saving Sakura and Kakashi? Or is he implying that Sasuke saved Kakashi and Sakura because his body moved once again on its own to save them?

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#26 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Spoiler

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#27 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:51 AM

I feel like with each chapter Kishimoto makes a point to shut down any speculation SS may think of to still support this sinking ship.

#28 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:51 AM

spoiler

Lol, my bad should have seen that. The anti-SS bit doesn't bother me as much as the fact that she's been through so much anti-SS experiences and she still hasn't completely gotten over him.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#29 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:52 AM

No offence to you, but its okay to let out the emotions for a moment. I mean the thought that Naruto knew all along and always cared for their well being was good enough. And besides, its better she sheds tears on Naruto than Sasuke. No offence to you.

I didn't take it as an offence, don't worry. It's just that she could think about her situation of near death with Kakashi rather than her emotions concerning her two boys. I'm not angry at that. I don't mind her being like that, she could just have had one thought about her situation adding to her thought about the 2. Just one panel and I would have been happy. But that's okay. 

To be fair there's nothing Sakura can do at the moment.

PLUS

I know there is nothing she can do, but as I said above, I would have liked her to thought abou her own situation rather than think about Naruto and Sasuke only. But I repeat, that's aokay, I don't really mind, it was just a first impression of the chapter. 

#30 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:52 AM

I didn't understand the whole part in which Naruto remembers the time in which Sasuke saved him and said "my body moved on its own" and then he repeats the same thing and Sakura thanks him. What is the link between Sasuke's act back then and Naruto repeating his sentence. Did Naruto saved someone in this chapter before saving Sakura and Kakashi? Or is he implying that Sasuke saved Kakashi and Sakura because his body moved once again on its own to save them?

Sasuke came down full speed to save Naruto. This links back to the Zabuza arc when Sasuke said his body moved on his own to save Naruto. Same thing happened here. He came down full speed to save Naruto. He did not think he would do that, but his body moved on his own. Naruto knew this, so he asked Sakura chan and Kakashi to stay beside him so that they won't be caught in the IT. The whole purpose of this context was to show that till date, however evil Sasuke has become, he still has a soft spot for Naruto how much ever he may pretend he doesn't. And Sakura thanked Naruto because of this. For asking them to stay beside him so they would be protected.

Edit: I understand where you come from because for a second the same thought struck me :D

Edited by narusaku256, 11 June 2014 - 05:54 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#31 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:53 AM

spoiler

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#32 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Lol, my bad should have seen that. The anti-SS bit doesn't bother me as much as the fact that she's been through so much anti-SS experiences and she still hasn't completely gotten over him.

I think she has, it is more for the SS fans and Kishi saying, that it is over and it is not going to happen. 

Overall I think that this was a good chapter, just short. More opinions on it later, after I thought fully about it.

Edited by RamenBlossom, 11 June 2014 - 05:55 AM.

#33 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 11 June 2014 - 05:53 AM.

#34 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

So anyone want to talk about how Sakura's headband fell in the lava. Doesn't seem random to me. It seems Sakura is feeling the way she felt when she was bullied when she was little.

#35 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

This chapter disgusted me on all Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Kakashi was the only good thing this chapter. 

I'll go back to pretending that this chapter never happened. 

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#36 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

He was referring to himself. His body "moved" on his own to save Kakashi and Sakura, even though right now they're useless (at least for the moment) and don't really matter.

Edited by Nostradamus, 11 June 2014 - 05:53 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#37 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

I am getting sick and kittening tired of waiting for Sakura to do something! Why couldn't she at least appear to be productive by trying to save herself or both Kakashi and Obito? But no, give it all to Kakashi, I mean it's not like Sakura needs more productivity than him :roll:. Kakashi saving her and holding her like she's worm bait on a fishing hook. ~Sigh~

Anyway, this was a pretty boring chapter. Just re-establishing that Sasuke doesn't give a kitten about Sakura. What's kittening new? Wasted panels. So utterly pointless.

Edited by luffyq1, 11 June 2014 - 05:54 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#38 Solid-Samurai233

Solid-Samurai233

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Anything that entertains or amuses me. I'm a big gamer I have a PS4 And Xbox One as well as the Xbox 360 and PS3. I have online accounts for them all. I'm always looking to play.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:54 AM

I can't believe no one has said this yet ,but R.I.P Sakura's headband lol(Nevermind someone said it as I was posting it)

Edited by Solid-Samurai233, 11 June 2014 - 05:55 AM.

sticker,375x360.u7.png

"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea,I will always be with you"

#39 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

yeah just like naruto's body moved to save sakura and what did sasuke do oh thats right he almost killed her 

Pretty much, like this XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#40 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:55 AM

Sasuke came down full speed to save Naruto. This links back to the Zabuza arc when Sasuke said his body moved on his own to save Naruto. Same thing happened here. He came down full speed to save Naruto. He did not think he would do that, but his body moved on his own. Naruto knew this, so he asked Sakura chan and Kakashi to stay beside him so that they won't be caught in the IT. The whole purpose of this context was to show that till date, however evil Sasuke has become, he still has a soft spot for Naruto how much ever he may pretend he doesn't. And Sakura thanked Naruto because of this. For asking them to stay beside him so they would be protected

Oh so she was thanking him, because he had anticipated Sasuke's reaction towards Naruto, because Naruto knew Sasuke would once again protect him, so he asked Sakura and Kakashi to stay by his side, so they would also indirectly be protected by Sasuke's susanoo. Did I get it right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users