#1 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:38 AM

Naruto 475 at mangastream is out! happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 10 December 2009 - 07:50 AM.

#2 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:00 AM

The only thing I can say is... --Click here to view--
WHAT THE F***?! WHY DOES HE HAVE EYES IN HIS ARMS?!

So, Fu is (Was? Are they dead?) a Yamanaka, and Torune is an Aburame. Danzou has more power than I realized, if he can get control of clan members.

Pretty cool fight, I must say.

And I have to say, Madara kicking his own severed, rotting arm at his opponent is pretty badass. While his genjutsu plan is stupid, I still like the guy as a villian. He's rather charismatic.

#3 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:07 AM

I want Danzo to start using really bad "eye" puns during his fights now.
bd5.jpg

#4 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:09 AM

Man, where did Madara send Fu and Torune? And what the hell will happen next now that Danzo has both Sasuke AND Madara in his vision and his attempt to take their Sharingans?

And in the long run, I hope Naruto CAN come up with the answer he needs, since he needs to realize he can't save Sasuke AND protect the Leaf like he told Itachi. And perhaps that power Itachi gave him will come into play too should he face Sasuke.

Bryon

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:25 AM

Damn... chapter is out already?!

EEK, Danzo has one freakish right arm... mellow.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:37 AM

...............wow..........just.....wow.

Itachi must be pissed.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:29 AM

Those sharingans in Danzos hand looked just a normal 3-tomoe sharingans! Atleast not yet it isn't the champinship for the most MS technigues...
Wonder whose Danzos best friend, to be killed for MS? biggrin.gif
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#8 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:53 AM

Danzo is one sick puppy that is all I have to say about this chapter...

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#9 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:26 PM

I didn't think Danzou's arm would look that disgusting, should be interesting...

Okay Naruto, get on the ball, make a choice, lets do this (slaps Naruto in the back of the head) yeah lets get the blood flowing!!!

#10 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:54 PM

Ah, the good old days, when most of us thought that Danzou was a wimp (because he was an old man covered in bandages)...

I'm still wondering what Madara has to gain by this confrontation.
1) If Saskuke wins - Madara claims Danzou was a gift, gets greater loyalty from Sasuke?
2) If Danzou wins - Madara will save Sasuke, but a weakened Danzou might be more agreeable to make an alliance for the upcoming war?
3) If Danzou dies - Would Madara be able to control "Root", an instant army of ninjas?

I suppose there is always (4) Danzou convinces Sasuke (the weak-willed) that he should be attacking someone else instead of him. wink.gif

QUOTE (Hak @ Dec 10 2009, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wonder whose Danzos best friend, to be killed for MS? biggrin.gif

(Danzou standing in a pile of his dead friends.)
"Oh, you mean killing your friends gives the sharingan a power boost? Didn't know that." tongue.gif

#11 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:15 PM

I have to say, I like Fuu and Torune. They actually, you know, use teamwork and discuss strategies with each other! I'm also glad that the other clans, here meaning Yamanaka and Aburame, are getting some characters in too. They seem cool so far, I think the other teams could learn something from them. Hahaha, though page 11 that one panel reminded me of the manga Uzumaki. SWIIIIIRLLL. NOOOO TORUUUUNE! You were so cool from what little I saw of you... ;-; NO FUUU NOT YOU TOO! Now we're left with smelly Danzou ;-;

-joins in the smackage upside the head- NARUTO. Girl you love is going to get herself killed >< GO GO GO!

I think Sasuke is going to FLIP.

PS. Why does mangastream take so long to load pictures? ><

#12 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:42 PM

I guess that everyone is waking up and going to mangastream, because I can't get any images to load at all. It's not up anywhere else yet either. Guess I'll have to wait until later...

#13 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:00 PM

LOL, yeah it was quite annoying loading pages from mangastream but I'm glad they are on the ball.

#14 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:46 PM

so wait...the way to kill Madara...is to get sucked by him...i saw him complain about being contaminated...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#15 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Dec 10 2009, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want Danzo to start using really bad "eye" puns during his fights now.

"Eye" see what you did thar.

#16 jinsterr

jinsterr

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:55 PM

Fuu & Torune got sucked into Madara's face lol

Torune has such a cool ability though! I actually thought this fight with Madara was kinda interesting, despite how fast it ended happy.gif

And I liked what Gaara told Naruto because he should consider what the word "friend" means. Obviously a real friend isn't something that Sasuke is anymore, but Naruto isn't being a true friend either. Excusing Sasuke's behavior and defending him when it's obvious his actions have done nothing but hurt Naruto, Sakura and everybody else.

A real friend is someone who would stand up to you if they believe you're in the wrong.

Sakura has already gone and accepted this and is doing something about it now. Naruto is the one who needs to wake up and think about doing the same. I realize it's a hard decision... but Sasuke's doing more harm than good and it's affecting everybody else as a result.

#17 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:52 PM

It's up on OneManga as well.

I just noticed on page 12, top panel, Naruto is knocking Gaara's hand off his shoulder! Between that and his expression on the bottom right, seems like he doesn't want to hear anymore. (It is not Naruto's brightest moment, but considering how his worldview has been rocked in the last few chapters, it makes sense that he would respond this way.) That adds a little more depth to Gaara's speech about friendship. (Gaara is telling Naruto what he needs to hear, and not just what he wants to hear.)

In that past, whenever Sakura was unhappy, Naruto would try to cover up the problem by being enthusiastically happy. Maybe he will learn that he can grow closer to Sakura in sorrow and turmoil, as well as the good times.

#18 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:01 PM

Naruto learned a lot in the past few hours in time.

He learned Sakura confessed her love but is not certain whether she is telling truth. He thinks she was lying.
He found out that Sakura is going to kill Sasuke, but knows this will affect Naruto so kept it from him.
He found out the whole world is against Sasuke now which will make things harder
He just now realized Sasuke truly is beyond saving.
He also learned that a war is starting

I wouldn't be surprised that he wants to be alone right now to collect his thoughts. He learned a lot of harsh truths and his heart is bleeding now. Now he has to make a choice. he can either sand and cry or do something about it.

Naruto, you know what you need to do. Truth is, only you can save every one and I think you know that, but you must act now before it is too late. If you do nothing, then you will regret it.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#19 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:06 PM

Can't wait to see the fight between Sasuke and Danzou.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#20 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Dec 10 2009, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto learned a lot in the past few hours in time.

He learned Sakura confessed her love but is not certain whether she is telling truth. He thinks she was lying.
He found out that Sakura is going to kill Sasuke, but knows this will affect Naruto so kept it from him.
He found out the whole world is against Sasuke now which will make things harder
He just now realized Sasuke truly is beyond saving.
He also learned that a war is starting

I wouldn't be surprised that he wants to be alone right now to collect his thoughts. He learned a lot of harsh truths and his heart is bleeding now. Now he has to make a choice. he can either sand and cry or do something about it.

Naruto, you know what you need to do. Truth is, only you can save every one and I think you know that, but you must act now before it is too late. If you do nothing, then you will regret it.

Agreed. Naruto is at a crossroads. Not only that, he's matured a lot over the course of the manga. He's not the rash impulsive "act first, think later" type of guy anymore. He also has a lot of pressure on him. What he decides will likely be a big factor in the outcome of everything left in the manga.
End of line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users