#1 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:38 PM

biggrin.gif

I dont know if it's just something they did, or if it means anything, but if you watch to the end of the preview where they start that "special", on the sides it has the anime versions of Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke in the school uniforms.

Could it mean something? I hope so!

I mentioned this on the other forum, but the forum was old so nobody probably cared, haha. I dont know, maybe I'm getting too excited?

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:52 PM

Oh, they do enjoy teasing us! arg.gif 111193.gif

OMG I SOOOO HOPE THAT THIS MEANS THAT THEY'RE GOING TO ANIMATE IT! a_spaz.gif

#3 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:23 PM

A high school shoujo based on Naruto...

It might be a nice idea, but I see it getting boring after a few episodes...

I think Ino might get a bigger role though... wub.gif

But I don't think they'll ever animate this lol.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#4 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Jul 30 2008, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A high school shoujo based on Naruto...

It might be a nice idea, but I see it getting boring after a few episodes...

Some of the most popular, and enduring anime around are high school based animes, so I'd have to disagree with you here tongue.gif

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Jul 30 2008, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But I don't think they'll ever animate this lol.

Then why even create that high school teaser manga? Why bother to show animated versions of Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke in that trailer? Again, I have to disagree with you, because I believe that all of this will eventually lead up to a brand-new series/spin-off from the Naruto ninja universe, into a 'Konoha High School' series biggrin.gif

#5 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:42 PM

Hmmm...I guess I'm a bit biased on this since my past experiences with Naruto characters in High School has lead to an extreme dislike in that area (aka fanfiction). Well, I suppose if the actual creators and artists of the series did make such a thing...it'd be half-way decent. Still...Naruto and high school just don't mix in my opinion. sleep.gif

However, there have always been exceptions to my statements, as I'm sure there are some good fanfics on the subject...I just don't go looking for them.

Edited by Denim88, 30 July 2008 - 06:43 PM.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#6 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 30 2008, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some of the most popular, and enduring anime around are high school based animes, so I'd have to disagree with you here tongue.gif

Then why even create that high school teaser manga? Why bother to show animated versions of Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke in that trailer? Again, I have to disagree with you, because I believe that all of this will eventually lead up to a brand-new series/spin-off from the Naruto ninja universe, into a 'Konoha High School' series biggrin.gif

Well, I agree. Shoujo's are very popular. I just don't think Naruto's cast is good enough to get us a good shoujo anime. That's just my opinion though happy.gif

And lol, they probably just teased us. It made the fans all hyped up. I think the only things we're going to get out of this are fanfics and fanarts tongue.gif

And IF they'll animate it, I think it'll become one movie.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#7 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:09 PM

I'm fanboying already. wow.png

#8 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Ultima @ Jul 30 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm fanboying already. wow.png

111191.gif

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Jul 30 2008, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I agree. Shoujo's are very popular. I just don't think Naruto's cast is good enough to get us a good shoujo anime. That's just my opinion though happy.gif

And lol, they probably just teased us. It made the fans all hyped up. I think the only things we're going to get out of this are fanfics and fanarts tongue.gif

And IF they'll animate it, I think it'll become one movie.

It's more fun to be positive and believe in the best, than it is to not believe in it tongue.gif

#9 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:13 PM

111191.gif <333 Shauna-bear :teehee:

LETS FANBOY/FANGIRL TOGETHER rawr.gif

#10 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Ultima @ Jul 30 2008, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
111191.gif <333 Shauna-bear :teehee:

LETS FANBOY/FANGIRL TOGETHER rawr.gif

YOSH! NARUTO 4EVA! a_spaz.gif wow.png :thumbs:

#11 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:54 PM

I forgot about this! :O

I remember when watching the trailer for the next episode, my heart nearly stopped when I saw their Konoha Gakuen selves spinning around while they were talking about Danzou. I wasn't even paying attention to the 'special report' because the ONLY thing that was spinning in my mind was that 'This might become an ANIME! PLEASE LET OUR WISHES BE MET!

Besides that, if such did happen. I have no idea how excited I would be, but it'll probably turn out to be nothing but a long special. (It would still be loved by many though wow.png )

And if most of us already love how Ino made our day in that little special we watched awhile back, just imagine how she'll act if this was animated? I would love to see the Naruto / Hinata date animated --- just to see how Sakura would react to the whole thing! laugh.gif But what I'm really hoping for is to see...

Orochimaruko and Kabuko animated! XDDD
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#12 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Jul 30 2008, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Orochimaruko and Kabuko animated! XDDD

Heck yay! Skirt-wearing Orochibuto/Kabutomaru ftw! 111191.gif

#13 alucard

alucard

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:computer, games, anime, manga and alot of random things:D

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:03 PM

i didnt exactly get the whole part behind it but if there is an anime on konoha high school i think it might keep my attention. something to fill up the day ya know?

#14 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jul 30 2008, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heck yay! Skirt-wearing Orochibuto/Kabutomaru ftw! 111191.gif

111191.gif Took the words right outta my mouth, Shauna-chan! XD

*lets the fangirling begin*

#15 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:29 PM

This wil be fun. XD

#16 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:31 PM

Oh lord, I totally forgot about this (and I mentioned it when Episode 59 was aired)

Series - doubt it, since the original is still running unless the animation team sudden say, "Alright half of us finish up Shippuuden, while the other half start the Konoha Gauken series, NOW!!" Then we will a season or two of the series.

Now I expected the special as an OVA. (But first, TV Tokyo NEEDS to stop procrastinating and show us Kakashi Gaiden first, we were waiting for that part for oh so how many years! 111193.gif )

Oh yes:

Transvestite Orochimaru and Kabuto with Sasuke starey eyes on them with the gang's horrid reaction animated please :teehee:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#17 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 30 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Transvestite Orochimaru and Kabuto with Sasuke starey eyes on them with the gang's horrid reaction animated please :teehee:

LOL! If they animated just this part alone, my whole entire year will have been made! 111189.gif

#18 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jul 30 2008, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yes:

That scene would make us all happy, wouldn't it?

Just hearing what each of them would have to say during that scene would make me happy... Sasuke especially! 111189.gif The starey face was perfect alone - but just adding in his voice would make my day XDD

#19 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

I would have an avy and sig made just for that scene. wow.png

#20 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:33 AM

In America, that scene would be blocked by Chuck Norris, the ONLY thing strongenoug to hold it back! :O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users