• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#21 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Dec 31 2008, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
An interesting idea popped into my head, if the 3rd Shippuden movie involves the 4th Hokage and it's not Kakashi Gaiden maybe it will have someone posing as the 4th Hokage in the movie, he'll look like him, have his jutsu and stuff but turn out to be an impostor.

That is a good idea, but i don't think it would get far. Everyone knows Minato is dead and in the world of Naruto, copying someone else down to the last detail isn't as hard as is it seems. However, I do have a few ideas of a good movie/arc.

First off, one possible outcome of the 3rd Shippuden movie would be dedicated to the growth/blooming of NaruSaku. One way this could turn out is a movie that is based on Sakura's point of veiw. We would see the conflict between her inner feelings for Naruto. Then, Naruto could do something so nobel and amazing, it drives her emotions over the line and causes her to finally admit her feelings in one way or another. Personally, if there IS another Movie, i hope this is the subject they decide to use as the story plot.

Another idea I had of a possible arc/movie would be something involoving Naruto's mother, Kushina. It has yet to be proven that she is truly dead, so their could be the possiblity of her still being alive. Naruto would eventually learn about his parents. After hearing the stories of his parent, he then sees that there might be a possiblity that she is still alive. With newfound insperation, he sets out with his team to find any information or possible whereabouts of his mother. Personally, i think this would be a good chance to shed light on Naruto's mother, seeing as how she was only mentioned in one section of one chapter in the whole series.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#22 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:36 AM

As great as they would be, I doubt either would happen, the movies wouldn't cover something that's practically cannon like that.
At least, not until both happened in the manga.

#23 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (Kyuudaime @ Dec 31 2008, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As great as they would be, I doubt either would happen, the movies wouldn't cover something that's practically cannon like that.
At least, not until both happened in the manga.

Still, one can hope. You never know. happy.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#24 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:36 PM

A NaruSaku movie would be kickass, though highly unlikely. Though the first movie revolved around Naruto and a 'vision', the second movie has a lot of Sasuke in it (but I don't know what it's about), so perhaps the third movie will in fact be Sakura's time?

She gets sent on a solo mission somewhere that was supposed to be an easy C-rank, gets in trouble and the mission becomes A or S level, and Naruto and a couple others are sent as backup.

She partners with another male shinobi from another country (just to stay alive) and he is trying to hit on her, and she gets conflicted but feels some attraction. But no! She thinks of Naruto (first!!!!) and then perhaps Sasuke, as remembrance, then manages to break free from the innuendo.

Finally Naruto and co. arrive, much to Sakura's relief, and she finds out that the shinobi trying to get into her pants was the bad guy all along! (Surprise!)

So Naruto goes ballistic, fights the bad guy to protect and rescue Sakura while the people who came with him take on the underlings.

Etc. Etc... a battle or five later and Naruto and Sakura take out the final bad guy together. Then there is a glittery NaruSaku moment where he gets a hug and a peck on the cheek and NaruSaku fans go crazy and NaruHina fans everywhere cry like babies.

rawr.gif

Sound good?

#25 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:43 AM

More like the NH fans would say it was meaningless, and Naruto hated it.
sleep.gif

Although, I would love it.

P.S. The second movie doesn't have Sasuke in it that much, I think it's only for like ten minutes.

#26 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:08 AM

Ah, really? Had no idea.

... stupid previews, showing all that Sasuke in it.

#27 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jan 1 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, really? Had no idea.

... stupid previews, showing all that Sasuke in it.

Lol thats what they do, show alot of good stuff in the preview so your all like "Danf that looks like a sweet movie im gonna go see it", so you go and buy the ticket to see the movie. They don't care about our enjoyment of the movie, they just want more money in the pockets. >:( bash.gif zomg.gif facepalm.png 111193.gif arg.gif rawr.gif th_cussing.gif shamefulcry0js.gif mad.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#28 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (Dormin @ Jun 24 2008, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kakashi gaiden.
I 100th that motion I hated the lame ass filler they put in the anime.

#29 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:39 PM

I would like it to concentrate at past events pre-Naruto days.

Kakashi Gaiden: I'd 101st pass that motion, it would be cool.

Fourth Hokage: Story, How he met Kushina and came up with his the Thunder God Technique. and faced his final demise, that would be awesome.

The creation of Konoha, I want to see the battle between Madara and the First in full HD glory, that would be cool.

It's a shame Kishi doesn't take much of a hands on approach with the movies, he could really use it to broaden the Narutoverse. Isn't the next One Peice movie story concept by Oda? So maybe Kishi could do the same, I know i'd buy the Blu ray if it's any good.

iAnby7W.gif

#30 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:54 PM

I didnt actually mind the Fifth movie, one thing that annoyed me was how pale Sakura looked. happy.gif
(Cullen, much?)

Edited by Xabsol, 13 June 2009 - 07:30 PM.

#31 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:11 PM

I want to see a movie about Itachi's life (with the sasuke parts trimmed down to the bare minimum - had enough flashbacks tyvm). I'd like to see him as a child dealing with a ninja war on his front step and growing up to be super ANBU ninja. there's a lot they could do with ANBU as far as battles and keeping emotions suppressed, stuff like that. Of course they'd have to include the Uchiha massacre, plus the manga said that Itachi killed his lover too so that would be cool to see a little of their relationship and um.. the end to that relationship...

Yondaime's story would make a good movie too if only for the sappy love story. wub.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#32 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:50 PM

Bring back Princess Yukie from the first movie!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users