Close
Photo

Well Guys Thanks For Allowing Me On These Forums, But I think it's Time For Me Take My Leave From These Forums

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:56 AM

You know... I'll tell you a little story:

For years I've been active across many forums sites, actively and defending my pairing OTP SasukeXHinata diligently, and many of those aforementioned sites often persecuted me from them for simply stating the reasons as to why my pairing should had become cannon at the end of the Naruto Manga series, apparently if you don't agree with anyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you they are so quick to show you the exit,

Eventually the small group of SasuHina fans (Myself Included) grew tired of being persecuted off many Naruto forums sites simply because of the pairing that we loved and expressed our thoughts on it, So we decided to create our own SasuHina forums sites which were shut down but you can still see the remnants of them here:

http://www.gaiaonlin....php?t=11028559

Our forums administrator left the forums and hasn't posted a new SasukeXHinata theories since November 10th 2014 because he was so emotionally devastated that NaruHina and SasuSaku becoming cannon despite those 2 pairings making 0 sense,

After our forums administrator's departure from our forums and the unfortunate shutting down of them, we SasuHina fans were once again alone with no other place to go to discuss our favorite pairing without being viciously and relentlessly attacked by bigoted and biased NaruHina and SasuSaku fans who only attack the SasuHina pairing because they want to delude themselves further that NaruHina and SasuSaku makes sense,

Then the remaining bit of SasuHina fans which are only a handful that you can practically count on your fingers gave up on SasuHina and Naruto all together and were never heard from again, I'm probably and most likely the last surviving active SasukeXHinata fan who valiantly defends the pairing even to this day,

A few months later after the conclusion of the Naruto manga (Chapter 700) I became a member of Narutoforums.com to use that as new grounds to express my thoughts and opinions on my favorite pairing SasukeXHinata, But boy was that a disastrous mistake, the members of those forums are ruthless they will bully insult and belittle anyone who doesn't agree with them, My advice to you all is to never and I mean NEVER join Narutoforums.com because anything that isn't cannon will be attacked viciously by the members they are not open to anything besides cannon which makes them very closed minded people on those forums and since you all are NaruSaku fans definitely do not go on that site it's 99.9% NaruHina and SasuSaku territory 

But out of all the bullies on the Narutoforums.com site there was one particular bully who told me:

Bully on Narutoforums.com: Fuuck off these forums, go join those salty NaruSaku tards on NaruSaku forums.com

When he told me that, that's when I found out about you guys on these forums, and I didn't mind becoming a member of these forums to because when I as a NaruSaku/SasuHina fan on a NaruSaku forums with other NaruSaku fans I expect mutual agreement with them on my points and theories on SasuHina, So I saw these forums as a way to get new potential allies to defend SasuHina because I expect NaruSaku fans on NaruSaku forums to be more accepting and understanding of My ship SasukeXHinata because it doesn't interfere with your NarutoXSakura ship, clearly it would have paired Sasuke and Hinata with someone else (Themselves) instead of Naruto with Hinata and Sasuke with Sakura so I would assume that you guys would be all for the SasukeXHinata pairing, but I was completely wrong

Every topic I spend LONG hours through grit, determination and dedication to create on these forums, you guys attack them viciously which is a swift reminder of how the NaruHina fans and SasuSaku fans bullied me in the past which I find to be very bizarre and profound that the members of these forums (Heaven And Earth) would viciously attack and criticize the SasuHina pairing despite it not interfering with NaruSaku pairing because again it would have paired Sasuke and Hinata with someone else (Themselves) and on top of that fact Sasuke and Hinata are the best fit for each other as opposed to Naruto and Hinata being together.  

And when you guys give me comments like this for example in response to it:

???

First of all you should be willing to recieve criticism. It's a forum for discussions. If you think we are rude, tell us instead of playing the same card. No one is trying to be mean here, but you should know the difference between calling someone ignorant and saying they need to go to college to fix their brain. I agree with you on some parts, but you think your opinion is the universal truth. The first title was even "the truth about Naruto origins", but this is just your opinion.

Secondly we shouldn't be hostile to NH/SS either, their ships might suck but what's the use of being cruel to people because of that? Differing opinions? My opinion differs from some of yours, but I'm still not hostile. NH/SS fans are only "enemies" if they are bashing, but you've managed that nicely without being one.

Yes I completely understand I should be willing to receive criticism on a forums for discussion

Of course I know that if I post my SasukeXHinata theories and reasons why I like SasuHina and the reasons why it should have happened instead of NaruHina or SasuSaku on a NaruHina or SasuSaku forums I will definitely have to expect and accept criticism on those kind of forums, But when I as a NaruSaku fan on a NaruSaku forums with other NaruSaku fans I expect mutual agreement with them on my points and theories about the SasukeXHinata pairing since it doesn't interfere with the NarutoXSakura ship that you guys like so much, But I rarely if not never get that mutual agreement on these forums so therefore I have every right to either be greatly shocked or question the criticism.

Also when i'm on a forums with people who share the same likes such as NaruSaku fans I expect MUCH LESS criticism for my points and theories, But most of the time I get heavy amounts of criticism for my theories on these forums so why am I not justified for questioning and countering the criticism on a forums that I expect some mutual grounds for agreement ?

And I expect you NaruSaku fans on NaruSaku forums to be more accepting and understanding of My ship The SasukeXHinata pairing because it doesn't interfere with you guys NarutoXSakura ship, clearly it would have paired Sasuke and Hinata with someone else (Themselves) instead of Naruto with Hinata and Sasuke with Sakura so I would assume that you guys would be all for it but yet these forums still attack me and my ship ?

Because if you guys want Sasuke and Hinata to be paired off with someone else instead of Hinata being with Naruto and Sakura being with Sasuke why are you guys so against Sasuke and Hinata being paired together ? every time I create a topic that pertains to SasukeXHinata you guys attack it viciously with insults and pretty much insinuate that I am a moron for liking the pairing and thinking it makes sense with comments such as these:

They also worked together to destroy this manga, making them all the better suited for one another.

Let's not forget they were also the most hyped charactors that got credited for achievements they never did, and got free upgrades. Were also both self obsessed with their own goals that they were willing to let comrades die to achieve set goals.

They would make the perfect couple, their kids would all hide behind poles all the time, faint whenever confronted, grunt as a form of communication. be self obsessed and boast they are elites among elites.

Edit: Also when did this forum go from NaruSaku fans forum to, obsessive SasuHina fans forum?

Again and again and again, you're taking these very basic and general similarities and then trying to blow them up into somehow indicating that Sasuke and Hinata are "made for each other" (or at least have "a very strong possibility") and, if not so general, ignoring the context and/or specifics behind their individual sides in the case of such similarities which, no offense, is exactly what NH/SS fanatics have always done with their pairings.

I am not disagreeing with the SH pairing because I don't like it in general. I am disagreeing because the pairing just completely falls apart at present when you look at such things beyond just the extremely shallow surface. This is why it takes actual character development from each individual as well as constant and consistent mutual development between each side both normally and romantically; making the other question themselves or other things, changing the other for the better, making sacrifices for the other (Hinata did not sacrifice herself for Naruto, but because of hopelessness), able to accept the other person's charms and flaws thus able to act as themselves with each other without having to act for whatever reason, able to stand beside each other through thick and thin (Hinata has been shown to quickly give up, something Sasuke would loathe), and so on. This is why some characters who may not have given the best first impressions (in general or towards the person they end up with) can end up surprising people and end up together after such development. This is why Naruto and Sakura were so believable in being together (up until chapter 693 anyway), because they were getting that development throughout the course of the story.

It's also why this goes back to me and others saying that the only way SH could possibly work believably would be if you erased the entire story and character backgrounds and redid them from the ground up and then develop them together from the start with different specifics and context..

This is a somewhat amusing charge to hurl at SS and NH, given you’re a SH fan. If conversations with Sasuke and Hinata would be one-sided because of their non-responsive personality, what would SH ever talk about?

As for the one thing you identify that SH could talk about…I respond to that below.

Yeah, it’s hard to imagine this going any better with Hinata. It doesn't show he’s a bad mate for Sakura, it shows he’s a bad mate for everyone. Which, in truth, he is. You think he’d stay for her anymore than Sakura? Especially considering that his reasons for doing so are rooted in his own need for penance.

One commonality does not a relationship make. After SH talked about that….what next? NH/SS both fought in the same war together. Why can’t they talk about that. The horrific nature of that war, is something they could discuss.

Not to say, I’m high on either NH/SS. I hate them both. But your complaints can be turned right back on your own pairing, so it’s not very persuasive.

It's very ironic and hypocritical that you guys want Sasuke and Hinata to be paired off with someone else instead of it being Hinata with Naruto and Sasuke with Sakura but yet you guys are against them being pairing off with someone else ? themselves ?

It's ok to not agree with or either like the SasukeXHinata pairing but I definitely at least expect you guys to be more open, Understanding and Accepting to SasuHina because again it doesn't interfere with your NaruSaku Ship but you guys even have a problem with SasuHina... NaruSaku fans that don't want Sasuke and Hinata who ruined your pairing to be paired off with someone else ? That hardly makes sense...

Also the fact that you guys constantly hurl rude, vicious and demeaning insults towards me and always speak to me in a condescending way treating me as if i'm some sort of moron which is definitely not true:

you're really starting to look like a very annoying troll, for real it's just pissing off

such a bad troll

BestSasuHinaSupporter, please withdraw from further researching because it gives the Sonic fans a bad rap, and we already had a bad reputation over the years!

You guys are making it transparently clear that SasukeXHinata and even including myself is not welcome and not wanted on these forums, I thought I would find solace on these forums since again it's a NarutoXSakura forums so once again I assumed that you guys would be more accepting of the SasukeXHinata pairing because once again it doesn't interfere with the NarutoXSakura pairing and it pairs Sasuke and Hinata with someone else (Themselves) how do guys have such a Issue with Sasuke and Hinata being paired off with someone else ? I don't get it ? Are you all now becoming more content and accepting to NaruHina and SasuSaku because you believe that Kishimoto is truly standing by these pairing ? I'm telling you my theories are our last beacon of hope that will give the answer to whether or not our pairings will happen So don't give up just yet these theories could prove true, That's why we cannot debunk them before seeing if they will be confirmed to be true or not, this is our hope hold on to it and grip it tightly with all your passion for your favorite pairing

This is going to be my last week on these forums, Maybe someday when my theories prove to be true you guys will reflect on your actions and realize I was right all along and feel guilty and sorry for the things you said about me, and then maybe next time in the near future when you guys get a new theory creating prospect member on these forums you will be more willing to give his/her theory a chance before viciously trying to debunk it before it proves to be true

Long live NarutoXSakura and Long live SasukeXHinata, Don't give up on your favorite pairing despite how many people attack it, Stay by your pairing staying with what you like is being true to yourself never divert from yourself, And if NaruSaku and SasuHina happens in the near future and the NaruHina and SasuSaku fans will become outraged because of it and attack you guys out of rage of it I will defend all of you and our NarutoXSakura and SasukeXHinata pairing as another fan who loves the NaruSaku and SasuHina pairing 

Farewell to you all.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 09 March 2017 - 12:57 AM.

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:49 AM

Every topic I spend LONG hours through grit, determination and dedication to create on these forums, you guys attack them viciously which is a swift reminder of how the NaruHina fans and SasuSaku fans bullied me in the past which I find to be very bizarre and profound that the members of these forums (Heaven And Earth) would viciously attack and criticize the SasuHina pairing despite it not interfering with NaruSaku pairing because again it would have paired Sasuke and Hinata with someone else (Themselves) and on top of that fact Sasuke and Hinata are the best fit for each other as opposed to Naruto and Hinata being together.  

Yes I completely understand I should be willing to receive criticism on a forums for discussion

Of course I know that if I post my SasukeXHinata theories and reasons why I like SasuHina and the reasons why it should have happened instead of NaruHina or SasuSaku on a NaruHina or SasuSaku forums I will definitely have to expect and accept criticism on those kind of forums, But when I as a NaruSaku fan on a NaruSaku forums with other NaruSaku fans I expect mutual agreement with them on my points and theories about the SasukeXHinata pairing since it doesn't interfere with the NarutoXSakura ship that you guys like so much, But I rarely if not never get that mutual agreement on these forums so therefore I have every right to either be greatly shocked or question the criticism.

Because if you guys want Sasuke and Hinata to be paired off with someone else instead of Hinata being with Naruto and Sakura being with Sasuke why are you guys so against Sasuke and Hinata being paired together ? every time I create a topic that pertains to SasukeXHinata you guys attack it viciously with insults and pretty much insinuate that I am a moron for liking the pairing and thinking it makes sense with comments such as these:

It's very ironic and hypocritical that you guys want Sasuke and Hinata to be paired off with someone else instead of it being Hinata with Naruto and Sasuke with Sakura but yet you guys are against them being pairing off with someone else ? themselves ?

It's ok to not agree with or either like the SasukeXHinata pairing but I definitely at least expect you guys to be more open, Understanding and Accepting to SasuHina because again it doesn't interfere with your NaruSaku Ship but you guys even have a problem with SasuHina... NaruSaku fans that don't want Sasuke and Hinata who ruined your pairing to be paired off with someone else ? That hardly makes sense...

This is going to be my last week on these forums, Maybe someday when my theories prove to be true you guys will reflect on your actions and realize I was right all along and feel guilty and sorry for the things you said about me, and then maybe next time in the near future when you guys get a new theory creating prospect member on these forums you will be more willing to give his/her theory a chance before viciously trying to debunk it before it proves to be true

Farewell to you all.

Well bye. :confused:

I just quoted some of my favorite parts;

- I'm not saying no one at all appreciated your theories, but no matter how many hours you spent making them, we don't owe you any of them. No one hired you to make your theories.

- What you're saying is we should accept every nonsense ship as long as it doesn't interfere with our own? I like SNS because it makes sense, yet it interferes with my OTP so what.. Maybe if someone shipped Shizune and Tonton I should accept it because it doesn't interfere with my ship.

- You don't think of your theories as theories, so don't complain about people here "debunking them before proven to be false". Because you have yet to prove them as true, yet you think of them as facts.

- When someone calls you a moron, either give them a taste of their own medicine or complain about it. You do both..  :shifty:

- I wouldn't hate if SH happened, truthfully I wouldn't care. I just don't think it will happen. You have been unable to convince me, that doesn't mean I'm in denial, because after all SH don't interfere with my ship.

You should go to NarutoForums tbh. it's crap, but they have their own fanclubs to avoid bashing. If SH doesn't have one you could found one and become president. I think people there will love your theories.

ナルサク

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:09 AM

that sums it up :w00t:

ナルサク

#5 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:14 AM

Don't mind you on these forums, friend. Nor do I particularly have anything against the idea of SasuHina on a conceptual level. I've seen some great fics revolving those two. As I stated in another thread, though, I (nor a lot of us) am not really a "shipper" in the conventional sense. I "shipped" the story. I liked NaruSaku because that was the logical progression for the story to take. When I think of SasuHina, I just don't see any story basis for it. Not only have those two characters never interacted with one another, but they've never even been in the same panel.

Power to your fandom. I'm not knocking it. But in order for SasuHina to work, both characters need a lot of character development. Hinata needs to stop being obsessed with Naruto (not gonna happen) and Sasuke needs to stop being obsessed with himself (not gonna happen). Believe me, I would have had no problem with SasuHina happening had the story laid down the groundwork for that direction. Unfortunately, it did not. Granted, it didn't really lay down much more groundwork for the pairings we got, so maybe you do you have a right to be angry. :ermm:

Also . . .

ThroughWithLove, on 11 Jul 2016 - 4:11 PM, said:snapback.png

They also worked together to destroy this manga, making them all the better suited for one another.

Well said on my part! :lmao:

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 09 March 2017 - 02:16 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#6 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:23 AM

Lol I think your posts are full of passion buddy, but you have to be able to take it if you sling it.

Idk if you'll find a forum more accepting of SasuHina then this one. The only other semiActive forums are Naruto Forums and to as lesser degree Naruto Base, good luck getting accepted with the pairing Nazis over there.

Best of luck though. There's not really much in the way of Naruto fans left anyways.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#7 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:14 AM

Well bye. :confused:

I just feel that I don't have a place on these forums, the fact that you guys keep attacking me and my topics only further validates that

- I'm not saying no one at all appreciated your theories, but no matter how many hours you spent making them, we don't owe you any of them. No one hired you to make your theories.

oh of course you're not obligated to owe me anything for creating these theory topics, But I was hoping to see at least a little appreciation to a guy who's trying his hardest through sheer dedication to raise the hopes and spirits of NaruSaku fans who have lost it

but the way you guys and judging by the way you guys comment on me theory topics I see none. It makes me feel like all that work I did was in vain so me being upset is justified someway

It took me nearly 6 months to create that Naruto/Sonic comparison topic just to see it attacked viciously, So again my anger is Justified someway, Because again my work was rendered and deemed pointless and in vain

- What you're saying is we should accept every nonsense ship as long as it doesn't interfere with our own? I like SNS because it makes sense, yet it interferes with my OTP so what.. Maybe if someone shipped Shizune and Tonton I should accept it because it doesn't interfere with my ship.

Anything and I mean anything can be shipped, Shipping characters or anything in general has no limitations, People can literally ship a turtle with a car because that's just what they prefer as a romantic relationship because shipping is about what you like to see together not necessarily what is suppose to be together

So now I will ask you what is wrong with Shipping Shinzune and Tonton together ? do you have a problem with relationships that are not heterosexual ? I find this comment of your's kinda highly hypocritical considering you like the show (Legend Of Korra) which paired Korra and Asami together romantically at the end which is a lesbian couple oSuOMqO.png

tumblr_nl05oe2KLY1u6fmg7o1_500.gif

- You don't think of your theories as theories, so don't complain about people here "debunking them before proven to be false". Because you have yet to prove them as true, yet you think of them as facts.

You got it all wrong, I don't pass my theories off as fact, What I do is I take clues from the manga and make speculations on them to predict where they might lead, I give you guys believable reasons why NaruSaku and SasuHina could happen but it's never facts before its proven true or false, That's why i think you guys shouldn't be so quick to debunk my theories before they get proven true or false, 

And judging how convincing these clues I gave you all that NaruSaku and SasuHina could POSSIBLY happen in the Boruto manga makes my arguments very persuasive that these pairings could happen not that i'm saying that it is fact that it will happen or not because it needs to be confirmed

That's why we need to end these constant stress inducing arguments about NaruSaku and SasuHina happening or not because we are getting no where with it, all we have been doing is repeating and rephrasing the same points to each other over and over again it will become a never ending cycle at this rate.. because as of right now nothing is giving us a definite answer to our points

We need to wait for that definite answer, which will be provided in Boruto (Chapter 10) which starts Boruto's new adventure which isn't a adaption of the (Boruto, Naruto The Movie) which again means the start of the new story

- When someone calls you a moron, either give them a taste of their own medicine or complain about it. You do both..   :shifty:

I don't insult people unless they insult me first, I'm not a person to instigate a insult contest but I will counter insults back at someone else if they insult me first, they can dish it but can they take it ?

Like this for example, Derock gave me the first insult:

BestSasuHinaSupporter, please withdraw from further researching because it gives the Sonic fans a bad rap, and we already had a bad reputation over the years!

Clearly when he said this to me he was basically calling me a dumb ass and insinuating that I was a idiot who has the inability to properly research facts

But yet when he said this to me no one bats a eye the way I saw it was like this "oh that's just Derock he can insult someones intelligence and abilty to research fact all he wants and since it's BestSasuHinaSupporter he's talking about it's no surprise"

But when I hurled a insult back at him By saying he needed to go to collage to fix his brain, you guy all attacked me for insulting him ? how is that fair ? guess what ? it isn't

And after I gave Derock that Insult he had the audacity to say:

BestSasuHinaSupporter, clearly, you are walking into dangerous territory. Consider this a warning. If you try to insult my intelligence again, things will not be good for you.

Seriously ? he had the audacity to lecture others about not insulting members on these forums when he was the one who was hurling the insults at people first ? He is a fuucking damn hypocrite

So what ? He think's that just because you are a Moderator/Anbu that gives you the right to insult other posters ? ALL MEMBERS of NaruSaku forums are subjected to the rules and regulations of it regardless if you are a moderator or not, So he doesn't abide by the rules that he's suppose to be enforcing ? that is very hypocritical, and that means HE IS  ALSO walking into dangerous territory and should be given a warning also. But since he is a Moderator he should be given more severe consequences because a Moderator is a position of regulating and enforcing the rules of the forums and you are suppose to be setting a example, but it seems you set a example that it's ok to insult other posters when your job is to enforce the rule of not insulting other posters, OH THE IRONY!!

And once again the rules of the Naruto General forums state:

Important Rules

When posting, please keep these rules in mind:

• Be nice and treat others with respect.
  • NO BASHING of any characters, pairings, fans, or fandoms.

Please refer to the pinned debate rules topic for more detail and an explanation of why we have taken this action.

So no If you post in the general forums people are NOT free to say what they wish, positive or negative, about any pairing. but yet Derock is showing that we are free to bash any pairing ? how does that remotely make sense ? He just contradicted himself

Also its even more ironic coming from the mouth of a moderator who is suppose to be enforcing these rules...

See the Irony there ?

- I wouldn't hate if SH happened, truthfully I wouldn't care. I just don't think it will happen. You have been unable to convince me, that doesn't mean I'm in denial, because after all SH don't interfere with my ship.

This is probably another reason why I have to leave these forums, because I've given you guys just about every possible reason why Sasuke and Hinata should be together romantically and how they highly likely will be in the Boruto manga, but yet you guys still remain unconvinced by the reasons

So therefore it's inevitable that I have to leave these forums because there is nothing more I can provide here, The Boruto manga's progression will serve as confirmation of whether or not it will happen, we will have to wait and see.

You should go to NarutoForums tbh. it's crap, but they have their own fanclubs to avoid bashing. If SH doesn't have one you could found one and become president. I think people there will love your theories.

I've already said in my opening post that Joining the Naruto forums is a bad Idea:

A few months later after the conclusion of the Naruto manga (Chapter 700) I became a member of Narutoforums.com to use that as new grounds to express my thoughts and opinions on my favorite pairing SasukeXHinata, But boy was that a disastrous mistake, the members of those forums are ruthless they will bully insult and belittle anyone who doesn't agree with them, My advice to you all is to never and I mean NEVER join Narutoforums.com because anything that isn't cannon will be attacked viciously by the members they are not open to anything besides cannon which makes them very closed minded people on those forums and since you all are NaruSaku fans definitely do not go on that site it's 99.9% NaruHina and SasuSaku territory

So why would you reffer me to a forums that i'm telling you all to avoid at all cost ? that doesn't make much sense my friend  :sad:
 Naruto forums members are scum and I mean horrible scum, they will insult you until end of time because anything that's "Non Cannon" post on those forums will be viciously and relentlessly attacked without remorse, the members of Naruto forums are very biased and closed minded, they are not open to anything

Look at the topics I created on those forums and see what kind of jerks they are:

https://forums.hero-...rds-united.539/

They ruthlessly attack me all because I simply provide reasons why NaruSaku and SasuHina should be a pairing, they are very mean people and I advise you all to NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES to join those forums

As of now I will reply to more comments to this topic, But I appreciate you for showning concern for my departure from the forums it shows that you are a person that truly cared about me  :smile:

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 09 March 2017 - 03:16 AM.

#8 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:18 AM

Comments like this only confirms that I don't have any value on these forums and was never wanted, and of course wont be missed

James all you did was give the reasons for my departure from these forums more validity 

#9 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:26 AM

Listen man, ive been around quiet a bit myself, I'm sorry people don't seem to respect your theories and then treat you like trash and just post videos in response to your goodbye thread cause honestly that's in poor taste and manner all on its on.

But listen I believe everyone on this forum is entitled to whatever they think and if people yell at your for the way you think then they are obviously not worth your time.

I enjoyed reading your replies. You clearly put a lot of effort into it and from someone who also has had to deal with that here in the far past im sorry for the way people treated you. I'm sure its not enough if its just some random who just lurks now.

Goodluck. 

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#10 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:42 AM

When I think of SasuHina, I just don't see any story basis for it. Not only have those two characters never interacted with one another, but they've never even been in the same panel.

Because you are unaware of the story basis for SasukeXHinata to happen and trust me there is plenty of story basis for Sasuke and Hinata to happen

It doesn't matter if Sasuke and Hinata never interacted because SasukeXHinata wasn't developed directly SasukeXHinata was developed indirectly, 

Here's the story basis for SasukeXHinata pairing to happen:

The similarities:

zknz9d.jpg

1. They are both part of Noble Clan from Konoha

2. Said clans also posses Dojutsu Kekkai Genkais

3. They both have calm personalities and are very smart

4. Both seeked to be recognized by their Fathers.

5. Both have an older sibling who was considered Superior to them [Neji & Itachi.] I know Neji was Hinata's cousin, but genetically they were half-siblings and they're relationship was more like siblings when Neji got over his resentment

6. Neji and Itachi were both asked to protect Hinata and Sasuke respectively

7. Sasuke/Hinata's rivalry with Itachi/Neji

8. Their rivalry were settled down and later they fought together in the war.

9. Neji died protecting Hinata and Naruto from Obito and Itachi died protecting Sasuke from Orochimaru

10.They both have protected Naruto at least once (Hinata protected him from Pain and Sasuke from Haku)

11. And they both have confessed how they felt about Naruto. Hinata said she loves him and Sasuke told him he was his friend and considered him alike Itachi somehow.

12. Both were inspired by Naruto to become stronger shinobis.

13. Both had affinity with lighting and fire

Sasuke and Hinata's relationship will be based on compassion and understanding and of course a mutual sympathetic understanding for each other

They will be able to understand each other and deeply connect with each other much better than Naruto and Sakura could with them, Sasuke and Hinata are like yin and yang, they compliment one another 

Power to your fandom. I'm not knocking it. But in order for SasuHina to work, both characters need a lot of character development. Hinata needs to stop being obsessed with Naruto (not gonna happen) and Sasuke needs to stop being obsessed with himself (not gonna happen). Believe me, I would have had no problem with SasuHina happening had the story laid down the groundwork for that direction. Unfortunately, it did not. Granted, it didn't really lay down much more groundwork for the pairings we got, so maybe you do you have a right to be angry.  :ermm:

Sasuke and Hinata have a very developed basis for a relationship, They may have not interacted but the basis is still there, All Sasuke and Hinata needs to do is talk about it and they will be aware of the basis and they will see that they were the best fits for each other all this time and realize that they got married to the wrong people

And once again the story laid significant groundwork for Sasuke and Hinata to develop a romantic relationship, again all Sasuke and Hinata needs to do is talk about their life experiences to each other and Boom! they will get closer to each other than ever!

ThroughWithLove I will post the last SasuHina theories I have on these forums so that you and everyone else on these forums will have a better understanding from my point of view why Sasuke and Hinata are the best fits for each other

I will post the new SasuHina theories on these forums very shortly!

#11 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:22 AM

I've posted every possible reason as to why Sasuke and Hinata should be a romantic pairing in the General section of these forums, so get started with studying the reasons as to why they should be a pairing and hopefully you will come to love and adore the pairing!

I wanted to share with you all
on these forums why Sasuke and Hinata are the best fits for each other so that you all will have a better understanding from my point of view why Sasuke and Hinata are the best fits for each other before I take my leave from these forums  :happy: 

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 09 March 2017 - 04:27 AM.

#12 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:08 PM

For the record I do ship Korrasami, which is evident in the LoK thread. (Fyi they are confirmed bisexual, not lesbian) But I'm still homophobic because I say Shizune x her pig is nonsense?  :twitch: I didn't even know tonton's goddamn gender  :wacko:

I have no business with people's ships, not SH or even Shizune and Tonton. Argue they make sense however and I may argue they don't. It's that simple tbh.

Edited by sushi., 09 March 2017 - 09:53 PM.

ナルサク

#13 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:51 PM

Also the fact that you guys constantly hurl rude, vicious and demeaning insults towards me and always speak to me in a condescending way treating me as if i'm some sort of moron which is definitely not true:

What nonsense. There is nothing ironic or hypocritical about me or anyone else not latching onto a ship out of convenience. 

I already explained it to you. I like ships that interest me. SH doesn't interest me. Whether a ship interests me has little to do with whether it will happen or whether it is convenient for other ships I like. SK is also convenient for NS and there isn't a pairing I hate more than SK

#14 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

What nonsense. There is nothing ironic or hypocritical about me or anyone else not latching onto a ship out of convenience. 

ONCE AGAIN... I am not telling you guys that you are obligated to like the SasuHina pairing I am asking and telling you guys to respect and ACCEPT key word: "Accept" liking and accepting is two entirely separate and different meanings, The rules of the general section of the forums state that you have to accept and respect other members pairings whether it's SasuHina or any other pairing for that matter

Important Rules

When posting, please keep these rules in mind:

• Be nice and treat others with respect.
  • NO BASHING of any characters, pairings, fans, or fandoms.

Please refer to the pinned debate rules topic for more detail and an explanation of why we have taken this action.

And that's what I find Ironic and Hypocritical about these forums because you guys set these rules in place and yet the members and including the moderators don't follow them... because many members of these forums are constantly bashing my SasuHina pairing about how "They don't make any sense" or "They don't even interact" if no one on these forums is going to follow those rules then may as well remove them...

And aren't you also a moderator ? who is suppose to be enforcing and abiding by that rule but yet you don't follow it ? by trying to insinuate that SasuHina is on the same level as NaruHina and SasuSaku because after all you did say my complaints about NaruHina and SasuSaku can be turned back around on my own pairing which is pretty much a attack on SasuHina because let me explain:

Because when you said this:

Not to say, I’m high on either NH/SS. I hate them both. But your complaints can be turned right back on your own pairing

When you said my complaints about NaruHina and SasuSaku can be turned back on my own pairing is pretty much attacking my pairing SasuHina, Because my complaints are about NaruHina and SasuSaku making absolute ZERO sense and saying they have terrible basis to happen and so when you said that could be turned back on my own pairing you were basically saying SasuHina falls under the same category which is a attack because my complaints about NaruHina and SasuSaku are attacks meaning when you said the complaints can be turned back around on SasuHina means you were attacking that pairing

I already explained it to you. I like ships that interest me. SH doesn't interest me. Whether a ship interests me has little to do with whether it will happen or whether it is convenient for other ships I like. SK is also convenient for NS and there isn't a pairing I hate more than SK

Again.. you are not obligated to like SasuHina no one is telling you that

But i find it very bizarre that people on these forums like SasuKarin because it's to much of akin to SasuSaku

80781_original.png

So shouldn't it be a reminder to you all about SasuSaku, Karin likes Sasuke for pretty much the same things, "good looks" and likewise Sasuke treated Karin the same way he did Sakura "Attempted to kill her" and of course abandoned her when she no longer had purpose for him, Sasuke no longer needed Karin as a track so he completely abandoned her for years, Sasuke only needed Sakura to revive the Uchiha clan through "reproduction" now that Sakura fulfilled that purpose she is of no other use for him so he also completely abandoned her for years, however Sasuke would never abandon Hinata because the purposes that keep them together are permanent, their similarities for example, Sasuke and Hinata are completely made for each other but they just haven't realized it yet because they haven't spent the time to get to know each other

And Karin will never gain romantic affection from Sasuke, I'm not going to tell you guys to stop liking SasuKarin i'm just going to tell you why I don't like it and why NaruSaku fans shouldn't like it:

Because Sakura Naruto and Kakashi was part of Team 7, which is the only family he knows and the ones he love.Team Taka/Hebi was just a collection of tools for him and always will be, which is sad because they actually cared about Sasuke.

Also, Karin is an unstable woman with mental disorders due to her violent past full of abuse and pain. That makes her too aggressive when it comes to "romantic" relationships and usually mixes them with lust... taking into account how conservative Sasuke is when it comes to that aspect (he wouldn't even kiss his own wife after ten years off) Karin is not a good option for him.

Karin needs a man who can fulfill properly his lover duties and bite her whenever her body needs it. I'm looking at you, Suigetsu 

I think it's because although they're roughly equal in terms of being total doormats, Karin also had some fatal attraction psycho stuff going on, so he couldn't have left her at home with a kid and gone touring the world getting laid whenever if he'd picked her because she would've followed him and made his life hell. but sakura combines spinelessness with passivity in a way that makes her an ideal pump-and-dump candidate for impregnation. secure the future of the clan and then go wild, etc.

To refresh your memory, Sasuke is disgusted everytime this thing comes near him

tumblr_nk4wbuK7s71u89aj3o6_540.jpg

Out-of-universe, the reason is that Kishimoto at the begining of Naruto Part 2 Shippuden already had SasuSaku set in stone to happen at the end of Naruto Part 2 Shippuden by the time Karin was introduced and the latter existed for the sole purpose of making SasuKarin fans wanting it to happen, by virtue of having a worse option that was bound to happen if Sasuke didn't come back home to his waifu the village Sakura. Things got... complicated later on (read: Sasuke going insane and Kishi using Taka as a measuring stick for how worse he's getting, then Kishi sweeping Karin's gripes with Sasuke under the rug because the story was ending and he didn't want to deal with them, and lastly noticing how popular NaruSaku was despite how much he already killed it and deciding to troll the living hell out of it from multiple angles until the very end of Naruto Part 2 Shippuden), but Karin obviously began as a hate sink that the fandom could unite against in the pairing war. Remember, Kishi is writing this under the assumption we want Sakura to win.

And we know Kishi's opinion on Taka from Gaiden chapter 7... "just a pain in someone's ass". He never gave Karin a sporting chance.

In universe, Sasuke needs personal space and is very averse to PDA; the most physical he gets with anyone in public post-massacre (when initiated by him) is hugging Sarada, and that was only during a particularly emotional moment. By contrast, Karin needs to get physical. Like, a lot. A romance between them would be filled with Karin trying to kiss Sasuke in public on dates and Sasuke keeping himself away out of embarrassment. That's fine if you want to write a comedy, but a not for a serious relationship. For it to work, either Karin would have to start respecting Sasuke's personal space and keep the affection in the bedroom... or Sasuke would have to get comfortable with the PDA and let Karin express herself / show off in front of other people.

I absolutely hate SasuSaku but Sakura, at the very least, learned to respect Sasuke's need for space over the course of Part 1 and lets him decide when they display their affection once they actually begin their relationship in earnest. She's disappointed on occasions (particularly the end of Gaiden) due to Sasuke being a neglectful father due to him preferring to spend time with Boruto and Hinata's family instead but she knows not to force the issue, especially around their daughter.

Dhn8cP4.gif

I know I've said that we should be following the rule of not bashing other pairings but I feel we should make an acception for SasuKarin because it is just like SasuSaku which is the pairing that all NaruSaku fans never wanted to happen, Because again SasuKarin is to much of akin to SasuSaku

But as my theories state, the Naruto storyline doesn't end with Sasuke and Sakura staying together at the end of the Boruto manga, it is the red herring for NaruSaku to happen.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 10 March 2017 - 12:20 AM.

#15 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 12:27 PM

You have a weird way of saying goodbye.. Is this all your big finale?

Well there is 5 more topics I would like to post this week which is my last

However I will likely return these forums if my theory of NaruSaku and SasuHina proves to be true to give you all a big "I told you so" 

We will wait and see, Boruto chapter 11 which will be released in 2 weeks will give us the answer

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:09 PM

BestSasuHinasupporter@ do you even know what bashing is? When someone says" Sasu/Hina doesn't make sense" or" I just don't like Sasu/Hina" that is NOT consider bashing. Bashing your pairing will be something very insulting. 

Example of Bashing: 

Sasu/Hina sucks ass

Sasu/Hina worst pairing ever

Sasu/Hina is kitten

kitten Sasu/Hina

Sasu/Hina is pathetic

There you have it. But when people say they don't agree with your pairing, or they don't understand why your pairing will happen it is NOT consider bashing, its only an opinion stated. Honestly I don't like Sasu/Hina because I simply don't see it happening. Hinata barely said a few words to Naruto in the manga, with Sasuke she has NEVER said a single word (I'm not counting the Burrito manga). That's how I see it it's opinion. You're entitle to disagree with me because everyone is entitle to their opinion and also because this forum is for discussion of ideas and opinions. So you're free to say whatever is in your mind.

Edited by Gravenimage, 10 March 2017 - 02:12 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:42 AM

BestSasuHinasupporter@ do you even know what bashing is? When someone says" Sasu/Hina doesn't make sense" or" I just don't like Sasu/Hina" that is NOT consider bashing. Bashing your pairing will be something very insulting. 

I know exactly what bashing is, the meaning of it is: severe criticism, Also Saying that something doesn't make sense can be used as a form of bashing and insulting such as this example:

Insulter: SasuHina doesn't make sense, They never interacted, how can anyone sane like that pairing and for thinking that pairing would ever make sense

^ I have had many people in the past spanning from across many Naruto forums sites give me this exact same comment which is very insulting to the SasuHina pairing and I

You guys may do it to a lesser extent such as just simply saying "SasuHina doesn't make sense" even though you guys say it with a little less hostility, Your thoughts and opinions on SasuHina and I pretty much imply the same thing and are akin to the much more hostile opinions from the biased NaruHina and SasuSaku fans, you all feel that Someone "Sane" shouldn't like a pairing like this which is pretty much implying that I'm crazy and stupid for liking this pairing without directly calling me stupid and crazy

Also there is a well known SasuHina insult that's often hurled at SasuHina fans from NaruHina and SasuSaku fans which is "SasuHina Never interacted anyone is stupid for thinking that pairing has snowballs chance in hell of happening" so it can be rather difficult to differentiate if you guys truly don't understand the pairing or just blatantly insulting it

Criticism is not about only giving insults you can imply someone is dumb without directly saying the word

In other words you guys are implying that i'm stupid for liking and thinking SasuHina pairing makes sense without directly calling me stupid

So therefore it is YOU who doesn't know the full meaning of Bashing because if you did you would know that direct name calling insults are not the only thing apart of it

Example of Bashing: 

Sasu/Hina sucks ass

Sasu/Hina worst pairing ever

Sasu/Hina is kitten

kitten Sasu/Hina

Sasu/Hina is pathetic

There you have it. But when people say they don't agree with your pairing, or they don't understand why your pairing will happen it is NOT consider bashing, its only an opinion stated. Honestly I don't like Sasu/Hina because I simply don't see it happening. Hinata barely said a few words to Naruto in the manga, with Sasuke she has NEVER said a single word (I'm not counting the Burrito manga). That's how I see it it's opinion. You're entitle to disagree with me because everyone is entitle to their opinion and also because this forum is for discussion of ideas and opinions. So you're free to say whatever is in your mind.

Once again, I've said countless times that everyone is free to disagree with the SasukeXHinata pairing, But the fact that you guys DO disagree with the pairing makes the pairing and I feel unwanted here so it makes it seem pointless that I'm even on these forums, and that's what the premise of this topic about me departing from these forums is about, Not feeling like I have a place here

All other Naruto forums sites have pretty much shown me the exit from them and heavily bashed me for simply liking the pairing and expressing the reasons why this pairing should have happened rather than NaruHina and SasuSaku

Even the NaruSaku fans who's greatest wish to see Sasuke and Hinata paired off with someone else instead of them being paired with Naruto and Sakura are against the SasuHina pairing ? It's very nerve wracking to know that the people who anyone can easily assume that would be all for the SasuHina pairing be against it, Is SasuHina that terrible ? 

So if mostly if not almost all Naruto fans EVEN the NaruSaku fans won't accept me and my pairing then the greatest question is where do I belong ?

I feel like a lost cause right now

Put your self in my shoes and try to consider the situation from my POV, It's like being a Alien from outer space crash landing on earth alone who is unable to fit in with the human inhabitants there because you are very different from them

Do you understand now ? This topic is not about telling you guys you don't have a right to your opinion and criticize it's about feeling like I don't have a place among you guys or anywhere else.

Comments such as these only further reassures that fact to me:

When he said this, he was clearly saying that the SasukeXHinata pairing was responsible for the destruction of the Naruto manga and implying that they changed the course of the story of it causing it to deviate from it's original core meaning

He was CLEARLY bashing the pairing but he didn't directly name call it, Once again Name calling isn't the only way to criticize something or someone 

But however I'm beginning to respect ThroughWithLove a little more because he is showing he is actually willing to learn more about SasuHina

But lets talk about a very insulting comment about SasukeXHinata such as this one:

Let's not forget they were also the most hyped charactors that got credited for achievements they never did, and got free upgrades. Were also both self obsessed with their own goals that they were willing to let comrades die to achieve set goals.

They would make the perfect couple, their kids would all hide behind poles all the time, faint whenever confronted, grunt as a form of communication. be self obsessed and boast they are elites among elites.

Edit: Also when did this forum go from NaruSaku fans forum to, obsessive SasuHina fans forum?

harry4e CLEARLY bashed the SasuHina pairing VERY SEVERELY with this comment of his, However I will agree on him with one thing, Sasuke did in fact get credited for murders he did not commit such as: 

1. Deidara (Blew Himself Up)

2. Itachi (Already Dying From A Unknown Disease)

3. Danzo (Blew Himself Up)

And how the fuuck does harry4e know how Sasuke and Hinata's kids personalities will be ? Boruto was born from both Naruto and Hinata and he didn't turn out to act like either Naruto or Hinata he turned out to be just like Sasuke so therefore harry4e's insult to SasuHina is rendered null and void.

And he called me a obsessive SasuHina fan which is a insult, And he said that my presence is pointless here when he said "Edit: Also when did this forum go from NaruSaku fans forum to, obsessive SasuHina fans forum?" which he is clearly implying i don't have a place on these forums which only further validates the fact that I don't have a place on these forums,

If he doesn't want me here well fine, Looks like he is getting his wish..

Even though harry4e HEAVILY insulted SasuHina at least he is able to identify things they share in common, Something that the rest of you on these forums have a difficult time doing,

If you couldn't identify these comments I've pointed out as bashing then once again YOU don't know the meaning of Bashing

Direct name calling is not the only tool used to insult or criticize something or someone, Just as shown above with Thoughtwithloves comment about SasuHina, he was clearing insulting and criticizing the pairing but he didn't do it with name calling he insulted it with a 

You need to learn to understand that Name calling isn't the only way to criticize  something or someone 

If you don't know what bashing is then I highly suggest you pick up the nearest dictionary from your local library and properly study the term.

^ that comment was calling you illiterate but see it was not directly calling you illiterate that's all apart of bashing means 

All you guys did was make it clear that I don't have a place on these forums, Maybe I will find that SasuHina place one day, but unfortunately that place isn't here it seems.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 11 March 2017 - 03:43 AM.

#18 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:56 AM

Hi there! I'm sincerely sorry to see you go. :( I always found your theories at rhe very least interesting. It's admirable that you still have hope.

I just would like to put in my two cents.

I don't feel that we were implying any sort of bashing. There is a SasuHina thread in I believe another board too on here.

The problem with SasuHina, in my opinion, is that there haven't been any interactions. That's why many people would feel it doesn't make sense, especially given the ending. Just because someone says SasuHina doesn't make sense, doesn't mean they are bashing it. I personally don't think they make sense in the manga, but enjoy reading SasuHina fanfics from time to time and enjoy their fanart. Just because someone says they don't make sense, does not mean they're bashing or insulting you, we just don't see it ourselves in the manga.

There, imo, is a difference between bashing or implying bashing as you said, and trying to also be reasonable and playing the devil's advocate to your theories.

In my opinion, forums are here to bring forth discussion and new perspectives.

However, I feel many of us are just tired of being hopeful for anything Kishi writes, because we know where that will lead to (more dissapointment, as evident from not only the ending, but the many interviews following). Yeah, many are cynics now who don't believe in Kishi anymore. I feel like that is what many were trying to say to you in your theory thread.

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#19 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:13 PM

I could spend so much time evicerating the SasuKarin as SS arguments but ill let one of our members the talented Kanae do it for me

http://kanae-88.drea...h.org/2754.html

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#20 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

Update: My last day on these forums will be on the day the last episode of Naruto Shippuden will be aired this upcoming Thursday because I would like to make one final topic about why Naruto and Hinata's wedding is terrible and shouldn't have happened 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users