#1 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:45 PM

So is anybody here reading this manga/watching the anime? I just started last week and finished at the current chapter in just 3 days. Although my eyes were glued to the story I have some difficulties with some of the themes in the manga.  

I didn't see a thread for it yet and it's one of the biggest new shounens to come out recently. We can discuss about it here. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#2 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:13 AM

So is anybody here reading this manga/watching the anime? I just started last week and finished at the current chapter in just 3 days. Although my eyes were glued to the story I have some difficulties with some of the themes in the manga.  

I didn't see a thread for it yet and it's one of the biggest new shounens to come out recently. We can discuss about it here. 

I am, I LOVE it xD both the anime and manga, I'm all caught up ^_^

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#3 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:16 AM

So did any of you saw last sin? Because I did  :hehehe:

#4 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:21 PM

I may be the only one but as of latest chapter I feel so sorry for Gowther. He's a problematic fave of mine...

Squad Roll call :

#5 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:49 PM

I may be the only one but as of latest chapter I feel so sorry for Gowther. He's a problematic fave of mine...

Really? At least he is not cliche of that kind of charcter.

Btw, the special 30p chapter is out.

#6 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:35 AM

Really? At least he is not cliche of that kind of charcter.

Btw, the special 30p chapter is out.

I do!  :cry: Poor baby just wanted to be loved. :love:

Which, by the way, makes no sense considering he had a vary close relationship with those kids he was running around with. I feel like what he's doing now is by far unnecessary. Which also leaves me thinking....what is he exactly? 

I personally think he's a succubus. And he "lusts" for human emotions. 

And can you link me to the special 30p chapter please? 

Squad Roll call :

#7 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:39 AM

I do!  :cry: Poor baby just wanted to be loved. :love:

Which, by the way, makes no sense considering he had a vary close relationship with those kids he was running around with. I feel like what he's doing now is by far unnecessary. Which also leaves me thinking....what is he exactly? 

I personally think he's a succubus. And he "lusts" for human emotions. 

And can you link me to the special 30p chapter please? 

Bolded:

You just said it, I don't know what his sin is, but that's surely what he aims for. With no bad intention behind it.

Here's link for it:

http://manga.redhawk.../0/112/1/page/1

#8 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:39 AM

I'm on Ch.91 right now, and will prob have caught up by Monday or Tuesday.

... Once again when I started to kind of accept Ban, his most recent actions just pissed me off again. Ugh.

I hate it when a character's life revolves around one person only.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#9 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:40 AM

I'm on Ch.91 right now, and will prob have caught up by Monday or Tuesday.

... Once again when I started to kind of accept Ban, his most recent actions just pissed me off again. Ugh.

I hate it when a character's life revolves around one person only.

:lmao:

So what do you think about Gowther? 

And bad guys?

#10 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:46 AM

:lmao:

So what do you think about Gowther? 

And bad guys?

I mean why?????? I love Ban's techniques and carefree character. I love how he often "sings" while he is talking. But when Elaine comes up- bleh!

Hmm... He's interesting. I don't know what to think of him right now tbh. He sure cracks me up a lot though.

Naturally, I hate Hendrickson. Lol. What a bastard. Some goes with Vivianne (oh look again. Another person who goes on a rampage just so that he beloved Gilthunder will notice her.) I'm not sure about Dreyfus... Did he really kill his own brother out of jealousy? I read somewhere that there is more to it and that Gowther found something out while he was looking at Dreyfus' memories.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#11 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:52 AM

I mean why?????? I love Ban's techniques and carefree character. I love how he often "sings" while he is talking. But when Elaine comes up- bleh!

Hmm... He's interesting. I don't know what to think of him right now tbh. He sure cracks me up a lot though.

Naturally, I hate Hendrickson. Lol. What a bastard. Some goes with Vivianne (oh look again. Another person who goes on a rampage just so that he beloved Gilthunder will notice her.) I'm not sure about Dreyfus... Did he really kill his own brother out of jealousy? I read somewhere that there is more to it and that Gowther found something out while he was looking at Dreyfus' memories.

:chuckle: poor Elaine.

Vivianne  :confused: not really a good charcter.

Dreyfus  :hehehe: there is two sides of a coin  :P

Merlyn?

#12 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 12:59 AM

:chuckle: poor Elaine.

Vivianne  :confused: not really a good charcter.

Dreyfus  :hehehe: there is two sides of a coin  :P

Merlyn?

Let's not talk about Merlin's seducing outfit :chuckle:

My first impression of her is that she is a very wise and easy-going person. I imagine her to be a very funny character, too.

Dreyfus- Interesting.

Btw, Pix said that Jericho is her favorite female character. Initially, her obsession with promotion was annoying to me, but then I read the newest chapters and realized what her drive was for taking the demon blood. I think a lot of girls can relate to her issues. 

Right now, I think either Diane or Guila are my favorite girls. Diane is just charming and admirable. And she is a great friend, too. I completely understand Guila and her motivation for having taking the demon blood. Like I said, I love sibling relationships, and Guila's and Zeal's relationship is something I can relate to since I have a younger brother of my own.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#13 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:02 AM

Btw, is it just me, or did none of the members whose sins we've seen so far, actually committed "evil" deeds? It wasn't really Ban's fault that the fairy forest got destroyed. It wasn't really King's fault that his friend succumb to evil. As for Meliodas... Dunno.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#14 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:03 AM

Btw, is it just me, or did none of the members whose sins we've seen so far, actually committed "evil" deeds? It wasn't really Ban's fault that the fairy forest got destroyed. It wasn't really King's fault that his friend succumb to evil. As for Meliodas... Dunno.

They never proclaimed their sins, it was given to them. 

Let's not talk about Merlin's seducing outfit  :chuckle:

My first impression of her is that she is a very wise and easy-going person. I imagine her to be a very funny character, too.

Dreyfus- Interesting.

Btw, Pix said that Jericho is her favorite female character. Initially, her obsession with promotion was annoying to me, but then I read the newest chapters and realized what her drive was for taking the demon blood. I think a lot of girls can relate to her issues. 

Right now, I think either Diane or Guila are my favorite girls. Diane is just charming and admirable. And she is a great friend, too. I completely understand Guila and her motivation for having taking the demon blood. Like I said, I love sibling relationships, and Guila's and Zeal's relationship is something I can relate to since I have a younger brother of my own.

Why not?  :smug:

Bur really... how it even stays there?  :lmao:

In late chapters Guila's character will be showed in 100% by someone.

So... what is general feeling about NnT so far?

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 16 February 2015 - 01:06 AM.

#15 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:07 AM

trang95 I feel that you and me are one and the same sometimes lmao! 

I can't stand Blaine (Ban x Elaine). Ban is way too good of a character to be sulking over a dead girl the does now. It's been around 16 years now since her death? And also, I understand that she was apparently his one true love but  I still feel as though the author hasn't done enough to convince me of this.   

And I hate Hendrickson with a passion far out of this world.

Squad Roll call :

#16 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:12 AM

I can't stand Blaine (Ban x Elaine). Ban is way too good of a character to be sulking over a dead girl the does now. It's been around 16 years now since her death? And also, I understand that she was apparently his one true love but  I still feel as though the author hasn't done enough to convince me of this.   

She actually was his only love at all.

#17 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:13 AM

They never proclaimed their sins, it was given to them. 

Why not?  :smug:

Bur really... how it even stays there?  :lmao:

In late chapters Guila's character will be showed in 100% by someone.

So... what is general feeling about NnT so far?

Before I started reading the manga, I honestly thought that the members really did commit evil sins. But now it seems like to be more of a misunderstanding on the human side.

Magic, how else is it suppose to stay there :Imao:

I kind of know already what will happen with Guila and Gowther... I was shocked a little about these, too :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

I love it. I was wrong with my initial impressions. Nakaba is able to draw out all sorts of different elements and present them in a logical way. And I can't wait to see the last member!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#18 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:19 AM

Before I started reading the manga, I honestly thought that the members really did commit evil sins. But now it seems like to be more of a misunderstanding on the human side.

Magic, how else is it suppose to stay there :Imao:

I kind of know already what will happen with Guila and Gowther... I was shocked a little about these, too :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

I love it. I was wrong with my initial impressions. Nakaba is able to draw out all sorts of different elements and present them in a logical way. And I can't wait to see the last member!

He already was shown in special chatper, link to it - I posted above.

#19 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:20 AM

The thing about Blaine is that seven days was just not enough. Yes, I understand that Elaine was Ban's true only love. But I don't believe for a minute that Elaine knows Ban's entire personality. What she saw was only a facade. She doesn't know the criminal side of Ban. Oh, and wheenver I see the two of them together: My pedophile alarm just starts to go off. I mean, look at them!:

004.jpg?imgmax=3000

Nakaba needs to work on representing the relationships in a more logical way. I am not satisfied with any of the couples so far- well, with the exception of VeronicaxGriamor and GilthunderxMargaret.

My OTP is KingxDiane. But when I found out how "quickly" Diane bounced back... Love doesn't work that way. I'm happy for both of them, but I'm mad that it just happened out of no where. I still ship them though.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#20 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:24 AM

The thing about Blaine is that seven days was just not enough. Yes, I understand that Elaine was Ban's true only love. But I don't believe for a minute that Elaine knows Ban's entire personality. What she saw was only a facade. She doesn't know the criminal side of Ban. Oh, and wheenver I see the two of them together: My pedophile alarm just starts to go off. I mean, look at them!:

004.jpg?imgmax=3000

Nakaba needs to work on representing the relationships in a more logical way. I am not satisfied with any of the couples so far- well, with the exception of VeronicaxGriamor and GilthunderxMargaret.

My OTP is KingxDiane. But when I found out how "quickly" Diane bounced back... Love doesn't work that way. I'm happy for both of them, but I'm mad that it just happened out of no where. I still ship them though.

:twitch:  :lmao:

Isn't Diane made a little more effort then just "out of no where"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users