• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#41 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:50 PM

Dogs: Bullets& Carnage - I love this series cause it's got a crazy red head guy in there. And it's just a kick ass story line. If yo read it, you gotta read Dogs first, what I'm reading is the second part.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#42 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:14 PM

Quickly read the zero no tsukaima manga. Looks pretty good up to now. Some things are better than in the anime. The light novels are better though.

And read a few chapters of claymore. I don't like it very much to be honest.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#43 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 06 April 2008 - 02:19 AM

...I don't think I can list what I'm reading now cause it all really ecchi or just flat out hentai.

flirty.gif yay, p0rn

#44 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 06 April 2008 - 02:55 AM

I've tried a manga recently from the guy who did Ruroni Kenshin, anyone ever heard of Gun Blaze West?

uc.png

#45 sioms

sioms

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:00 PM

Grappler Baki: Picke Saga

"A man who rules with his left, rules the world."
-Ginpachi Nekota, recalling an old saying

Are you a Hajime no Ippo fan? If you are, visit our boards at http://westbound.pro...4.com/index.cgi

#46 CrashLanded

CrashLanded

One Cat To Rule Them All And In The Darkness Bind Them.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Location:The land of the Monsoon and the Tiger and the Elephant.

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:06 PM

My reading list is pretty long

After the big three (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, in that order) I have

Full Metal Alchemist (its only that its monthly, or it would be at the top spot)
Mx0 (a non magical guy in a magical world is pretty cool, if you ask me, plus some ecchi)
Nagasarete Airantou (because its plain silly, and a bit ecchi)
Fairy Tail (bit like One Piece but a bit more serious, then again more skin show, ehehehe)
To-Love-Ru (pure ecchi, but hey one needs a harem manga too, and then again being silly is good, you shouldn't take life seriously)
Mahou Sensei Negima (I'm not into moe, seriously, but this one has characters which are pretty deep)

Okay pretty much ecchi.

Then there are ones that I'm waiting for updates
Mushishi (pretty dark, and introspective, very philosophical)
Red Eyes (because it is mecha and full of explosions and bullets and blood. But underneath that is the question of war explored through different points of view)
Kure-nai (because it has an interesting start, hopefully it won't become lolicon)
Doujin Work (heh, pretty much self explanatory. Styled like Lucky Star)
Addicted to Curry (dunno what dragged me over to this, but cooking sounds good, plus its got recipies. And yes, guys can cook)
QUOTE (The Dream Cat @ "A Dream Of A Thousand Cats")
"Many, many seasons ago, cats truly ruled the world.
We were larger then, and the whole world was created for our pleasure. We roamed as we would, taking what we wanted.
In those times, humans were tiny creatures, no larger than we are now.
And humans would groom us and feed us and pet us.
"

#47 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:58 AM

Now days when I get bored I have been reading One piece, eyeshield 21, boogiepop phantom, 20th century boys, detective conan, D gray man, reborn (hilariously stupid tongue.gif)

There are so many other as well but stupid school work takes all the time :'(

Edited by narutokage, 11 April 2008 - 12:59 AM.

#48 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:54 AM

Keeping up with Bleach and just got a stack of books from the library. I'll post my list later.

#49 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:04 AM

Just started reading Cross Over, seems good so far. I was reading a bunch of smut, but I never remember the titles, once I finish them I forget it.

#50 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:05 AM

Monster.

uc.png

#51 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:22 AM

Bleach
Love Strip
B-men Kazoku
Lovenista
Royal 17
Crossover
Get You
Rabbit Doubt
After school wedding
Ranma 1/2

And I know a lot more that I read but can't recall now, it's mostly smut, but that's just me and we all know it by now.

#52 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:21 AM

Hayate no Gotoku and Gentlemen's Alliance Cross.
I am still pinky-ash

#53 hope_Angel

hope_Angel

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:22 PM

I'm reading:

Death Note
Ouran High School

narusakuct7.gif
Love is Love no matter what "form" it comes in....

#54 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:21 PM

Rosario + Vampire <-- I saw a sneak peak in the June Shounen Jump, XD So I found the rest of it on onemanga.
Vampire Knight <-- I heard that was good. wow.png It is. 8D

LOVE IS WAR,

#55 CrashLanded

CrashLanded

One Cat To Rule Them All And In The Darkness Bind Them.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Location:The land of the Monsoon and the Tiger and the Elephant.

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:23 PM

Air Gear
QUOTE (The Dream Cat @ "A Dream Of A Thousand Cats")
"Many, many seasons ago, cats truly ruled the world.
We were larger then, and the whole world was created for our pleasure. We roamed as we would, taking what we wanted.
In those times, humans were tiny creatures, no larger than we are now.
And humans would groom us and feed us and pet us.
"

#56 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:16 PM

I was just reading Vampire Knight. o,o

It's pretty interesting, and the art is amazing.

(Yuuki's eyes scare me, though)

#57 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:49 PM

Just the ones that I've been following for a long time.

Fullmetal alchemist
Bleach
Naruto
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#58 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Nikko @ Apr 14 2008, 08:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just started reading Cross Over, seems good so far. I was reading a bunch of smut, but I never remember the titles, once I finish them I forget it.

Did you know that my country just finished it?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#59 Novocaine

Novocaine

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:43 PM

ouran high school host club

detective conan

Naruto (catching up.. )

recently discovered millennium snow .. It's by Bisco hatori (author of ouran high) - The vampire is an older version of kyouya O.O

JaNa~

Edited by Novocaine, 04 June 2008 - 01:44 PM.

#60 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:24 AM

I just started reading a boxing manga last night, it's called Katsu! by Adachi Mitsuru.

Onemanga blurb: "Satoyama Katsuki is a carefree 15 year-old high school kid, and a pretty lazy one at that. However, he secretly has a crush on a girl who happens to share his name: Mizutani Katsuki. Upon finding out that Mizutani's father used to be a pro-boxer, and she herself infatuated with the sport, he reluctantly joins a boxing gym in order to impress Mizutani. Satoyama is quick to find out he may have the blood of a genius boxer running through his veins..."

I'm really enjoying it so far. smile.gif It's relaxing and light-hearted, with good characters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users