Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#621 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:40 AM

I think Karin is the only person tied to the main pairings that did not get more "haters" after the ending.

#622 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 04:46 AM

I think Karin is the only person tied to the main pairings that did not get more "haters" after the ending.

Pretty much.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#623 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 06:37 AM

They are all manipulators in some way shape or form and they become even worse manipulators when you get their fan logic in there. The movie is a retcon, but it is still canon. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it negates its existence.
Sasuke is a manipulator because he sees people as a means to an end...save for maybe Naruto.
Naruto is one of the biggest manipulators of all time in the grand scheme of things. (Talk-no-jutsu.)
Sakura is a manipulator because she tried to manipulate both Naruto and Sasuke on multiple occasions. From trying to guilt trip Sasuke in part 1 as he was leaving to trying so hard to convince Naruto to change his feelings. People would argue her own confession to Naruto was within itself a manipulation. Especially telling Naruto that his feelings for her was not real and trying to push him towards Hinata.
Hinata is a manipulator because she did everything she could to try to get Naruto's attention from jumping into a battle that almost got herself killed, giving medicine, making a scarf, and constantly thinking about herself over...well, everything else even in the most dire of situations. Neji, according to Kishimoto, is "playing cupid to NH" so he is a manipulator.
Kakashi ends up becoming a manipulator in the end.
Varying degrees of many characters, both good and bad, use manipulation in this story to get their way or aiding someone in a goal. Very few, if not one I can think of, ever put forth a common sense idea that maybe...just maybe what the person is going for is not possible or they just can't force something to get their way.
Just because I am picking on Sakura and Hinata at this point does not mean anyone else is any better. Naruto is the biggest offender of manipulation and he is only getting worse as the story keeps going. For a character who says "I connect with people through emotion" he has a hard time truly understanding how people feel and why they feel that way.
Ask yourself, why do people do what they do?
Why did Naruto want to bring Sasuke back? Because Sakura wanted him to? Because he didn't want Sasuke to be evil? Because he wanted to? I don't remember a single time Naruto "I want to bring Sasuke back to make things right. To help him get the justice he deserves." Thanks to Naruto the Last, the only reason why he cared so much was for popularity apparently.
Why did Hinata do those nice things for Naruto? Because he needed the help? Because she wanted to help him achieve his goals? She never says any of this. She does it because she wanted his attention. Why make the scarf? Was it a reward? Was it a thank you present? Was it because he didn't have a scarf? No. More attention. Even more obvious when she gets envious when other girls swoon over Naruto.
Why did Sakura confess to Naruto? Was because she loved him? No. Thanks to the ending we find out it is all a lie and she only did it because she wanted Sasuke back and for them both not to die. Not as bad as attention seeking, but still according to the story she wanted to manipulate the scene for her own gain.
This is the story they told.
Sakura: "Naruto, you should ask Hinata if you can walk her home."
That's manipulation. It's not "Naruto, do you like Hinata? Are you in love with her?" No, just "you should do this."
The ONLY character who is legit in my opinion Karin. Karin is the only character who has truly said "I just want them to be happy regardless of what I want." She is the only truly caring person throughout the series. While everyone else did selfless things for selfish reasons, Karin is the only one to do selfish things for selfless reasons. Not even Hinata has done that.

You know WHAT I GET KICKS OUT OF all of this? All Pro NaruHina fanatics can't accept what disgusting horrible individuals their divine couple has become, but they can't cry foul on  "The Last" movie because their "crack pairing" needed it to become official. :lmao: And in the same vein, SasuSaku may not have needed a movie to make them official but MAN is it loveless. And no Sasuke is not avoiding his family out of self guilt because his behaviour reeks of outright neglect and he has not improved his attitude as a person either. He nearly killed his own daughter out of paranoia and because he did not even witness her birth he doesn't recognize her, Plus refuses his wife any intimacy to the point that I wonder whether Sakura got pregnant through artificial insemination :zaru: Defenders can say all they want about about how the couple is chaste and show affection in their own way but I counter that with how come their relationship is so loveless EMOTIONALLY that they don't even communicate like a regular couple? I don't see them have any conversations except when Sasuke wanted to be a better father but even then that was a one time deal and he left again

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 May 2019 - 11:01 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#624 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:04 PM

You know WHAT I GET KICKS out of all of this? All Pro NaruHina fanatics cant accept what people their divine couple has become, but they cant cry foul on the movie because their crack pairing needed it to become official. :lmao: And in the same vein Sasu Saku may not have needed a movie to make them official but MAN is it loveless. And no Sasuke is not avoiding his family out of self guilt because his behaviour reeks of outright neglect and he has not improved his attitude as a person either. He nearly killed his own daughter out of paranoia And refuses his wife any intimacy to the point that I wonder whether Sakura got pregnant through artificial insemination :zaru: Defenders can say all they want about about how the couple is chaste and show affection in their own way but I counter that with how come their relationship is so loveless that they dont even communicate? I dont see them have any conversations except when Sasuke wanted to be a better father but even then that was a one time deal and he left again

Too right. How is any of this love? It is hard to truly fathoms.

NaruHina seems loveless as well. Maybe at one point they had something, but now Naruto seems to have fallen out of love. So, what, they had a few moments of being together and that is all? It sickens me to see NH and SS on panel because both seem so lifeless and dead. There is nothing there and all these proenders keep saying is "look how cute they are trying to be."

They have married for supposedly 10-20 years and you want me to believe that they are somehow still awkward around each other? No, that's not how relationships work. That's not how marriages work. When was the last time you truly saw SS or even NH have a honest conversation? You don't see anything. They kind of just settle on things.

I know people will say this is not a "relationship manga," but I can't just take on word alone that these people are supposedly happy. Every time I see them on panel they are miserable. At least put some effort into it. Minato and Kushina showed more love and care for each other in those few instances than NH and SS has in their entire screen times.

This is why Tokai's feel more believable because now you truly have these characters understand what is going on. Understand that it is not always about them. That's what urks me about Kishimoto's and SP's story. The "married couples" seem lifeless and dead. They don't talk, they don't have difference in personality and we are expected to accept it all on blind faith and hearsay. This is why Proenders are even writing their own fanfics to show more times of these people actually interacting. This is why Boruto is ruining it. If they can't write it, then they shouldn't keep bringing it to the forefront or just stop entirely. Stop making this story where the couples are lifeless and boring. 

This is what a REAL love marriage is. They pick on each other, they comfort and laugh, they hang out, they watch stupid shows together. I rather spend more time with my wife than at work...which apparently Naruto would spend more time with work than his own wife. Sasuke rather be a hobo and free than tied down to being a father. Being "awkward" is not excuse for bad behavior. They are not even trying.

"I am having a hard time cause I never had a father myself." That's not an excuse for their actions. That's trying to get pity points. I know because I have seen real fathers with their kids. Real fathers who say "I rather be with my kid one more day than have all the money in the world and never see them again." Naruto, if the job is too stressful, quit....be something else. Family first. You'd think a man who connects to so many through emotion would get this.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 April 2019 - 03:02 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#625 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:32 PM

And again Nardo has the MEANS to do his work and spend time with his family at the same time. He doesn't even bother. Other hokages apparently had time for themselves when it was peace time. I recall Hizuren doing calligraphy on a Large scroll in the very first chapter and visited Konohamaru's class when he was saying how he considers the whole village his family or how Tsunade could even leave the office to go drinking with Jiraiya right before he left to fight Pain, etc etc. So why doesn't Naruto spend time with his famiy? HE DOESN'T WANT TO. simple as that. Now the recent filler episodes wanted to mitigate the fact that Nardo and Sasuke are negligent deadbeats, but one day does not change years to a life time of absence in your kids' lives and it DEFINITELY SEEMS like they are not gonna do this regularly so who cares? Admittedly I don't watch Boruto so I don't know what is going on anymore but my arguments are for WHY I don't watch the series and even if they change it later, the damage is done and does not erase the hypocrisy and disgusting messages the series portrayed at the start of the next gen project just to milk this series beyond its death.

NaruHina is BAD. Nardo's relationship with his kids is BAD and HYPOCRITICAL. Hinata's relationship with her kids is BAD. SasuSaku is BAD. Sasuke's relationship with his daughter is BAD. Sakura's relationship with said daughter at best FLIP FLOPS on what it means to be a family for the sake of drama, to the point you question their relationship, then they settle on "they are blood-family after all" because SasuSaku CAN'T LOOK BAD. Naruto hyped up to becoming "ninja jesus" to bring world peace and end hostility between all nations? Never happened. Naruto Nardo becoming Hokage, his life-long DREAM? His special day was ruined by "a psychotic daughter over a teddy bear", and apparently everyone thought he was irresponsible enough that he would miss his own office ascension ceremony (makes you wonder WHY THE $#!T they even let him become their leader then?) All the remaining villains in the last third of the story? They ALL HAVE EMOTIONAL BOO BOOS from past trauma!! So kiss their pains away and don't judge and hate their heinous, cold-blooded torture, and mass murdering choices and actions nor have them TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT like adults!!!

EFF all of this. I've wasted my time (half of my life actually) and money on this dumpster fire that the writer DID NOT COMMIT TO WRITING and the executive rights owners of the intellectual property of the series just wanted keep pumping money out of this bland, emotionally dead, and hypocritical story just because they can. NOTHING HAS PISSED ME OFF MORE in my life thus far than this series, and probably nothing ever will

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 April 2019 - 03:54 AM.

#626 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 April 2019 - 05:52 PM

They are all manipulators in some way, shape, or form and they become even worse manipulators when you get their fan logic in there. The movie is a retcon, but it is still canon. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it negates its existence.

Sasuke is a manipulator because he sees people as a means to an end...save for maybe Naruto.
Naruto is one of the biggest manipulators of all time in the grand scheme of things. (Talk-no-jutsu.)
Sakura is a manipulator because she tried to manipulate both Naruto and Sasuke on multiple occasions. From trying to guilt trip Sasuke in part 1 as he was leaving to trying so hard to convince Naruto to change his feelings. People would argue her own confession to Naruto was within itself a manipulation. Especially telling Naruto that his feelings for her was not real and trying to push him towards Hinata.
Hinata is a manipulator because she did everything she could to try to get Naruto's attention from jumping into a battle that almost got herself killed, giving medicine, making a scarf, and constantly thinking about herself over...well, everything else even in the most dire of situations. Neji, according to Kishimoto, is "playing cupid to NH" so he is a manipulator.
Kakashi ends up becoming a manipulator in the end.

Edit Add on: I want to mention that people can be manipulators whether they succeed in what they do or not or even if they realize what they do. Like I mentioned, you may think you're doing it out of care, but really think about it and you realize that what you are doing is trying to convince them they are wrong. "I don't deserve you." What does that even really mean? What do any of us truly deserve? It is a lie to make yourself feel not as guilty for breaking their heart. No matter how soft the blow, your heart still shatters from broken love, but people never realize this until after it is done to them. Worse still when some become vindictive and insulting. Just look at the fandom logic "If Naruto does not love Hinata, he would be a bad man." Like, so a man HAS to love the woman that is obsessed with him? Manipulative. Worse still when the characters themselves use that logic too which they were very close to saying it. You can't tell someone else how they should feel. If you even attempt to, that is manipulation

Varying degrees of many characters, both good and bad, use manipulation in this story to get their way or aiding someone in a goal. Very few, if not one I can think of, ever put forth a common sense idea that maybe...just maybe what the person is going for is not possible or they just can't force something to get their way.

Just because I am picking on Sakura and Hinata at this point does not mean anyone else is any better. Naruto is the biggest offender of manipulation and he is only getting worse as the story keeps going. For a character who says "I connect with people through emotion" he has a hard time truly understanding how people feel and why they feel that way.

Ask yourself, why do people do what they do?
Why did Naruto want to bring Sasuke back? Because Sakura wanted him to? Because he didn't want Sasuke to be evil? Because he wanted to? I don't remember a single time Naruto said "I want to bring Sasuke back to make things right. To help him get the justice he deserves." Thanks to Naruto the Last, the only reason why he cared so much was for popularity apparently.

Why did Hinata do those nice things for Naruto? Because he needed the help? Because she wanted to help him achieve his goals? She never says any of this. She does it because she wanted his attention. Why make the scarf? Was it a reward? Was it a thank you present? Was it because he didn't have a scarf? No. More attention. Even more obvious when she gets envious when other girls swoon over Naruto.

Why did Sakura confess to Naruto? Was because she loved him? No. Thanks to the ending we find out it is all a lie and she only did it because she wanted Sasuke back and for them both not to die. Not as bad as attention seeking, but still according to the story she wanted to manipulate the scene for her own gain.

Sakura: "Naruto, you should ask Hinata if you can walk her home."

That's manipulation. It's not "Naruto, do you like Hinata? Are you in love with her?" No, just "you should do this."

The ONLY character who is legit, in my opinion, is Karin. Karin is the only character who has truly said "I just want them to be happy regardless of what I want." She is the only truly caring person throughout the series. While everyone else did selfless things for selfish reasons, Karin is the only one to do selfish things for selfless reasons. Not even Hinata has done that.

You do know that no characters have no control over their destiny All should e blamed on the creators.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#627 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 06:05 PM

You do know that no characters have no control over their destiny All should e blamed on the creators.

*points at a particular part of my post*

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 April 2019 - 06:05 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#628 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 04 May 2019 - 08:04 PM

Okay, guys and girls brand new page.

https://www.devianta...-p-07-796350661

naruto_069_by_tokai2000-dd64k3p.png

#629 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 11:20 PM

Okay, guys and girls brand new page.

https://www.devianta...-p-07-796350661

naruto_069_by_tokai2000-dd64k3p.png

Ugh, of course it cut away from Sakura and Naruto.

#630 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 04 May 2019 - 11:54 PM

Ugh, of course it cut away from Sakura and Naruto.

Well for all we know she will see Naruto and Sakura together then boom she is evil lol.

#631 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 03:44 AM

Let's be positive NS confessed then they are about kiss Hinata cuts the way, instead of cutting away everything XD.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#632 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:38 AM

Yeah, Hinata's going to come see them at the worst possible time, but I don't think she'll be a c***blocker. She'll probably fail to get their attention in the heat of it all.

#633 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 May 2019 - 05:39 PM

And the drama begins  :sweat:

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#634 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 07:37 PM

I'm also curious to see how the story will go with Hinata and what she saw after running into Toneri, and how that's gonna pan out. But I am bugged we had to cut away from what's going on with Naruto and Sakura, considering they seem to be having a hell of a heartfelt conversation!

#635 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 09 May 2019 - 10:07 PM

I'm also curious to see how the story will go with Hinata and what she saw after running into Toneri, and how that's gonna pan out. But I am bugged we had to cut away from what's going on with Naruto and Sakura, considering they seem to be having a hell of a heartfelt conversation!

yeah, and to top it off. He takes a whole month or longer to post a new page. But patience always makes things better. 

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#636 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 12:00 PM

Is it me? Or does it seem like Hinata might or starting to have a thing for Toneri without knowing?

#637 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:14 PM

Is it me? Or does it seem like Hinata might or starting to have a thing for Toneri without knowing?

Not just you, it does seem like it's going in that direction.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#638 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:57 PM

Hmm, Has she done her stuttering yet? "T-Toneri-kun......."  :zaru: That's a good indication :lmao:  :th_yeah:

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 May 2019 - 06:58 PM.

#639 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:58 PM

Hmm, Has she done her stuttering yet? "T-Toneri-kun......."  :zaru: That's a good indication :lmao:  :th_yeah:

Naa I want Hinata to go all murder happy because Naruto didnt give her the D just like what happened in this past week of Game of thrones.

#640 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 03:59 PM

Naa I want Hinata to go all murder happy because Naruto didnt give her the D just like what happened in this past week of Game of thrones.

So she's be the Mad Stalker?

:D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users