• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sky

Sky

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Artists: Train, Rascal Flatts, Ryan Adams, 3 Doors Down<br />Anime/Manga: Naruto, Kenshin, One Piece

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:47 AM

Chapter1: Slit Red Eyes

?Naruto stop!? Sakura yelled, the tears shimmering in her bright green eyes. ?You can?t do this!? Sakura frantically tried to heal their fallen sensei Hatake Kakashi.

Naruto?s abnormal red eyes shone through the darkness as he prepared to give the final blow, ?I?m sorry Sakura-chan there isn?t any other way!? he raised his hand in the air.

That?s right boy, this is what the village deserves for putting you to shame!

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Uzumaki Naruto walked through the village with a happy grin on his face, but inside he was breaking inch by inch from the cold stares the villagers gave him. Nevertheless Naruto?s mask remained held high as he waved through the busy Konoha streets heading straight towards the Ichiraku for some ramen! Today the food was to be half-off due to unusually low customer service, except for Naruto of course. As the small ramen stand came into view Naruto broke out into a run and skidded to a stop in front of his original stool.

?Hey gramps? Naruto yelled at the old ramen man. ?How about chicken today, just put it on my Hokage tab?

The man half grinned half scowled at the sight of Naruto. ?Coming up brat,? He was on pretty good terms with Naruto this time around, I mean it?s not like Naruto did anything to him?besides he was one his best customers. The old man smiled slightly before disappearing towards the back of the stand.

Naruto was left to himself; the stand was basically empty anyways. Ever since the Sand invasion all the ninja were being thrown into mission right and left, even Kakashi-sensei, plus Sasuke isn?t even healed. He smirked, Tsunade-baba was supposed to be a great doctor and Sasuke didn?t even wake yet so obviously Sakura-chan would be at his side constantly.

?Hey it?s Naruto!? Inuzuka Kiba yelled as Akamaru barked wildly into Naruto?s ear.

The blond haired boy put his hands over his ears in attempt to drown out the noise. Aburame Shino walked up towards the two in cool and collecting manner. The old man from before cleared his throat loudly as he set the bowl of ramen down on the counter in front of Naruto. ?On the house kid,? Naruto grinned as he cracked open the chopsticks but didn?t hear the next words coming out of his mouth, ?not like you?ll pay either way.?

Hyuuga Hinata blushed slightly as she stepped forward and played with her fingers. ?Hel-hello Naruto-kun? Naruto stared down at Hinata as she turned even redder, Kiba laughed.

?What are you three doing!?? Naruto yelled as he pointed his chopsticks at the team. ?I was just about to enjoy a nice cup of ramen.?

?We just got done with our training so Kurenai-sensei gave us the day off, said she had some kind of Jounin meeting to get to.? Kiba spoke for his team.

Naruto blinked, ?She?s not on a mission like Kakashi-sensei is??

Kiba moved to sit down as Akamaru shifted positions on his head. ?Nah, I heard your sensei is being fed S class missions right and left from the Fifth.? he smiled slightly. ?I heard from TenTen that Gai-sensei is having a total meltdown because his eternal rival is beating him again.?

Naruto nodded as he slurped his ramen and gulped it down greedily, he was on his third bowl by now. ?Gai, Kurenai, and Asuma-sensei are all here? They don?t have any missions??

?They all have missions but not very high ranked ones.? Shino stated simply.

Hinata looked up to Naruto, ?Hav-haven?t you h-had a-any missions yet Naruto-kun?? she asked, Naruto shook his head and she went back to staring at her fingers.

?Sasuke is still healing and Sakura-chan hasn?t left his side ever since Tsunade-baba tried to heal him.? Naruto said as he jumped from his stool and waved back to his three comrades. ?Thanks for the ramen gramps; I?ll see you three later.?

Naruto walked away slowly as he once again moved through the village streets, though this time he couldn?t ignore the flaming glares he kept receiving. He scrunched up his face into that of anger but held back his already balled fists.

?Damn demon, showing his ugly mug through the streets just brings my day down.? one man whispered to his wife who silently agreed.

Naruto kept his head held high as he walked toward the hospital to find Sakura-chan, maybe she would talk to him. Iruka-sensei was still in all of his meetings, Kakashi was on missions, and the Third was dead, and everybody else seemed to be training with their own teams?

?Hey brat? Jiraiya yelled as Naruto walked past. ?I?m heading out now so you better not get into any trouble while Kakashi and I are away!?

?Humph!? Naruto grumbled as he stared at the white furred man in front of him. ?Don?t be stupid pervert-sennin!? He turned around quickly a pointed an accusing finger at the man.

Jiraiya smiled meekly as he placed a hand on the blonde?s forehead. ?Keep practicing that Rasengan kid and try to get more chakra control.? with one last pat on his forehead he jumped off towards the Konoha gates.

Naruto smiled thoughtfully as he grabbed his leaf headband and straightened it on his forehead. As he continued his way towards the hospital he heard more and more frightening words, the villagers continued to threaten him.

No one cares about him, disappear from here monster!

Naruto ignored the words greatly as he turned his stride into a sprint. He kept his eyes tightly shut as he took the road leading to the hospital only to run straight into a solid body. Naruto fell to the ground with a thud on impact as he groaned out, his eyes still tightly shut. He slowly looked up from his place on the ground, whiskers twitching.

?Damn brat watch where you?re going!? Tsunade roared as she turned around swiftly to face the stunned blond. ?Oh Naruto,? she blushed slightly, ?are you alright??

Naruto jumped up and patted his backside with ease. ?What kind of Hokage are you!?

Tsunade blushed once again as she scratched her cheek with her finger. She looked a bit taken back by Naruto?s sudden change in appearance his eyes were red, and his whiskers were darkening. ?Naruto??

Naruto suddenly noticed how much anger was radiating out of him as he closed his eyes warily and controlled on his breathing. Slowly his eyes turned bright blue again and his whiskers lightened.

Tsunade looked at him worriedly, ?Are you alright??

?Damn brat nearly scared that poor woman to pieces.? one wan whispered to his friend who answered back with just as much anger in his voice. ?Fox brat always is getting in the way.?

Tsunade?s ear twitched as she heard their words and with a singsong voice she tried to comfort Naruto. ?Ha! Some kidders right bra-? she opened her eyes to see Naruto staring plainly at the ground his hands balled and squeezed up against his sides.

?Its ok.? he stated as he quickly ran from the setting and the evil words that cursed his heart.

Tsunade?s eyebrows arched as the vain in her forehead began to pulse and seeing that Naruto was out of sight she turned toward the ugly men and eyed them angrily. The two men noticed Tsunade?s gaze on them and remained unfazed, ?Are you alright??

?You damn well better treat that boy with respect or you?ll face me!? Tsunade said she balled her fist.

The two men blinked, ?And who are you??

?I am the Fifth Hokage.? the two men sweat dropped as the realized what had just happened and bowed at her feet in apology.

Naruto was having a tough enough time as it was trying to get to the hospital blind as he had his eyes traced to the ground; he wasn?t going to run into another person. He was lucky that time because it had been only Tsunade-baba; if it was a villager?He shuddered at the thought of what would?ve happened if he did bump into a villager. Naruto wouldn?t voluntarily hurt somebody random on the streets but if they knew he was the fox than it would be chaos.

Don?t Like them much do you brat?

Naruto stopped dead in his tracks at the sound of his voice. He didn?t fear the fox on the first encounter but that was probably because he was facing the animal face to face, now the Kyuubi was speaking inside his mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Completley original I know, but I have some good ideas in my mind
All that you see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.
- Edgar Allen Poe

#2 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:stuff...

Posted 21 February 2005 - 05:40 AM

Looking good, Sky. happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users