56 replies to this topic

#1 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:03 AM

what's your guys take on the flash? personally i think its a really good show though the latest episode 2x18 felt weak not cuz of no crossover mention from the supergirl show (which actually pissed alot of fans off but it didn't bother me) but because they kinda made barry stupid in the last few minutes of the episode but again i think its a good show and it got greenlit for a third season the action is good and grant gustin is a great actor

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:07 PM

Flash's great, and much better than Arrow. I know people have been saying that for a while now, but I wanted to give Arrow so many chances.

Fav character is Cisco I love him wat a ball of sunshine :3

No mention of Supergirl kinda did bother me but not that much. I thought it was more natural not to say anything, if he had it'd be obvious fanservice.

Why do you think Barry was stupid? He was close to defeating zoom, but then he took Wally hostage and Barry had no choice.

Future theories, WA will take a turn before the end of the season(kiss, confession from iris etc), Iris will help Barry get his speed back, and the guy in the mask is the real Jay Garrick.

Edited by sushi., 24 April 2016 - 02:08 PM.

ナルサク

#3 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:50 PM

ever since daredevil came out, i can't go back to the teen friendly shows like the flash or arrow  :sweat:.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#4 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:44 PM

Flash's great, and much better than Arrow. I know people have been saying that for a while now, but I wanted to give Arrow so many chances.

Fav character is Cisco I love him wat a ball of sunshine :3

No mention of Supergirl kinda did bother me but not that much. I thought it was more natural not to say anything, if he had it'd be obvious fanservice.

Why do you think Barry was stupid? He was close to defeating zoom, but then he took Wally hostage and Barry had no choice.

Future theories, WA will take a turn before the end of the season(kiss, confession from iris etc), Iris will help Barry get his speed back, and the guy in the mask is the real Jay Garrick.

well the production timing was not good maybe thats why there was no mention

#5 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 02:36 AM

ever since daredevil came out, i can't go back to the teen friendly shows like the flash or arrow  :sweat:.

flash has some heavy stuff to

#6 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

wow its been a yr since ive updated this thread season 3 has been looking really good overall and next week https://youtu.be/nHUe9-GJNZ8 is the big reveal im gonna guess its ronnie behind the mask

#7 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

I felt that the show was similar in story telling to every other superhero show. For me, it was kinda boring.

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:31 PM

wow its been a yr since ive updated this thread season 3 has been looking really good overall and next week https://youtu.be/nHUe9-GJNZ8 is the big reveal im gonna guess its ronnie behind the mask

Ronnie being Savitar would explain why Killer Frost changed her mind so quickly at the end of ep 19 and her expression. There's no one in the series that would make her looked like that unless it's her supposed dead husband.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

I felt that the show was similar in story telling to every other superhero show. For me, it was kinda boring.

Of all the DC shows on CW right now I'd still say it's the best one, second is Supergirl and Arrow is the worst. dk bout LoT.

So about Zavitar, everyone was theoring that it was a version of Barry lol..I couldn't buy it mostly because I wanted a surprise, and no version of him would kill Iris it wouldn't be cool..

I hope it isn't Ronnie. He's too irrelevant and has been brought back too many times. All KF said was 'oh well well..', she doesn't have emotions so I won't take it as a hint. But even earth 2 KF loved Ronnie, so I think he would've popped her cold bubble a bit.

My guess would be Eddie, but the actor moves on from show to show..but he'd only be required to be back for 1-2 episodes so.. And he's more relevant to Iris' story, Ronnie would be too random imo.

Edited by sushi., 26 April 2017 - 05:37 PM.

ナルサク

#10 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:54 PM

Of all the DC shows on CW right now I'd still say it's the best one, second is Supergirl and Arrow is the worst. dk bout LoT.

So about Zavitar, everyone was theoring that it was a version of Barry lol..I couldn't buy it mostly because I wanted a surprise, and no version of him would kill Iris it wouldn't be cool..

I hope it isn't Ronnie. He's too irrelevant and has been brought back too many times. All KF said was 'oh well well..', she doesn't have emotions so I won't take it as a hint. But even earth 2 KF loved Ronnie, so I think he would've popped her cold bubble a bit.

My guess would be Eddie, but the actor moves on from show to show..but he'd only be required to be back for 1-2 episodes so.. And he's more relevant to Iris' story, Ronnie would be too random imo.

I dropped the series in season 1, but I know about Sevitar. I don't think it would be Barry cause it's somewhat far-fetched. I'd say either Ronnie or a new character.

#11 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:32 PM

I dropped the series in season 1, but I know about Sevitar. I don't think it would be Barry cause it's somewhat far-fetched. I'd say either Ronnie or a new character.

It can't be a new character because of KF's reaction to seeing his face, and she also said Barry wouldn't believe who he was even if she told him. Ronnie's character is beaten to death already no pun intended, I want it to be someone we thought were long gone.

But since both Ronnie and Eddie were sucked into the speedforce, maybe that's how Zavitar was created? idk really I'm just thinking out loud here.

ナルサク

#12 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:15 PM

It can't be a new character because of KF's reaction to seeing his face, and she also said Barry wouldn't believe who he was even if she told him. Ronnie's character is beaten to death already no pun intended, I want it to be someone we thought were long gone.

But since both Ronnie and Eddie were sucked into the speedforce, maybe that's how Zavitar was created? idk really I'm just thinking out loud here.

Maybe a character who is thought to be dead or locked away ? It tends to be that way in many cases XD

#13 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:03 AM

i despise what marc did in s4 and still do not just cuz of laurel's death but also cuz of felicity

#14 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:18 AM

i despise what marc did in s4 and still do not just cuz of laurel's death but also cuz of felicity

well I don't like any of them. Marc hated Laurel/Katie and stans Felicity/Emily, which both makes a for a bad character.

I'll just stick with Thea.. although I dropped arrow in S4.

ナルサク

#15 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:33 AM

well I don't like any of them. Marc hated Laurel/Katie and stans Felicity/Emily, which both makes a for a bad character.

I'll just stick with Thea.. although I dropped arrow in S4.

i wonder how caitlin is gonna change back

#16 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:56 AM

i wonder how caitlin is gonna change back

I don't think she is. She's becoming her comic equivalent.

Anyway, I'm warming up to the idea of Savitar being a version of Barry. He was created as a consequence of FP.

I just think if it's anyone else it'll only be memeworthy..ir it's Eddie I'll honestly laugh but I had no one else. However I think the circumstances of Savitar's creation is the mystery, not his identity.

ナルサク

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

Anyway, I'm warming up to the idea of Savitar being a version of Barry. He was created as a consequence of FP.

I just think if it's anyone else it'll only be memeworthy..ir it's Eddie I'll honestly laugh but I had no one else. However I think the circumstances of Savitar's creation is the mystery, not his identity.

Serious I don't know why Savitar could be. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:53 AM

i still think its ronnie but we'll see next week

#19 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:59 AM

Serious I don't know why Savitar could be. 

long time no see grave i got a hunch its ronnie but we'll see zoom is still my favorite meeting him last yr was awesome

#20 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:16 AM

They might pull another repeat, making Caitlin's love interest the villain. Julian is another character she'd trust.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users