203 replies to this topic

#201 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:00 PM

ohmygod there is an extended version? The movie is already way too long as it is - my biggest complaint about it. All I see are people complaining about Lois honestly she wasn't bad. She lacked her sarcasm and sassiness, and her discovery about Lex was too little too late. The reason is, one of the most annoying TV tropes I know of. She wasn't useless because she was useless, everyone around her was. Have a smart underrated character find out something crucial, but the higher ups don't believe them and that's what stops them from saving the world. It's a plot device, in this case she could've prevented the whole showdown(no movie!) had she not been alone in this.

If the new scenes are important they shouldn't have been cut, but it's already 3 hours long. I think it's a difficult dilemma because I don't believe the movie was slow or had any unnecessary scenes, but it was just too much to fit into one film.

Edited by sushi., 20 July 2016 - 11:22 PM.

ナルサク

#202 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 24 July 2016 - 08:16 PM

I finally saw the Ultimate Edition of BvS, and I got to say damn!  After seeing this movie, I'm never touching the theatrical cut ever again. Superman had a lot more screen time in this version. You see him save people even after the meeting session.  Jena Malone even though it was a small role, I still think it was kinda important.  Lex's plan instead of it happening it on sheer coincidences, it was pretty laid out for the most part.  Got to see more of Alfred and Martha Kent which was nice. The Extended Africa scene was amazing to me.  The Fight between Superman and Batman while it was ultimately more or less the same, there was some I liked about it more this time around. Lois kinda feels like how she was in Man of Steel, not completely but certain moments where I'm like okay, but nothing drastic. Perry is hillarious. The original  funeral scene made me feel like oh god, but I did feel empathy for Superman's sacrifice when it happened once the extended funeral scene happend. The extended scene between Batman and Lex in Prison was amazing for sure and the whole of Gotham made kinda fanboy like that's really cool.  Other than that there's not much more I can say.

I originally gave the Theatrical Cut a Good+  to a Great which was around an 7.5-8, but that's completely changed now.  

My New rating on the theatrical cut is Meh which would equate to a 2.5.

The Ultimate Edition  for me is an Great+ so 8.5.  

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#203 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

:lmao:

7x22XjH.jpg

Yp330yZ.gif

#204 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

:lmao:

7x22XjH.jpg

Missing the Lex Luthor from the cartoon series'.(Superman the Animated Series, Justice League / Unlimited)

2e5.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users