20 replies to this topic

#1 The Silent Knight

The Silent Knight

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:45 AM

So yea, I uploaded the first 9 chapter out of an eventual 10 to the Library here. So I figured I'd post a couple links to other sites where I have this posted so you guys can give me some feedback on what you think... Please leave a review or a post, I love hearing from my readers and I always take the time to reply to each and every review and response I get!

Gardens of Rain
Genre: Romance/Agnst
Rating: Mature
There is fluff and smut scattered throughout though nothing gets TOO detailed...yet
Completion: 90%
Current Length: 25,000+ words
Main Pairing: Naruto/Sakura
Several other pairings too Shikamaru/Temari and Kiba/Hinata to name a couple
Author's Notes: Although this fic is rated Mature for obvious reasons, it is heavily plot based. Because of this the first 2-3 chapters move rather slow but please try to tough them out and continue on, the later stuff is (in my opinion) rather good. In actuality most of the mature content takes place in chapters 9 & 10 which I haven't written yet XD. Fear not though, more is on the way! Also I have recieved a few complaints about a few of the later chapters...If you're a Sasuke fan you probably don't want to read this because I hate the bastard and it is reflected in the story. Also there is some rather rather agnsty and emotional elements that will mess with your head (Or so I've been told). Overall though people seem to love the fic so I thought I'd share it with you guys since we're all NaruSaku fans! So please, read and review because I want to know what you all think!

http://www.narusaku....ory.php?sid=224

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1369050/

Ehhhh I have it also posted on AdultFanFiction but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post that link here, so just read it on FanFiction.net, it's exactly the same anyways.

#2 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:56 AM

The link doesn't work.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#3 The Silent Knight

The Silent Knight

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 01:04 AM

Really? That is odd...

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1369050/

That maybe?

#4 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:27 AM

The second link works, i read this on AFF, very nice story, although i think you went overboard with the Sasuke hate lol

#5 The Silent Knight

The Silent Knight

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (rickp2006 @ Sep 16 2007, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The second link works, i read this on AFF, very nice story, although i think you went overboard with the Sasuke hate lol

Silly, there is never too much Sasuke hate...that bastard.

#6 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (The Silent Knight @ Sep 17 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Silly, there is never too much Sasuke hate...that bastard.

lol, at least lay off the hate here, character bashing is illegal here tongue.gif

#7 The Silent Knight

The Silent Knight

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:15 AM

I apologize. I'll keep my comments in my fics from now on.

#8 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (The Silent Knight @ Sep 17 2007, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I apologize. I'll keep my comments in my fics from now on.

Its all good, just so you know, i agree with you biggrin.gif

However we got to stick to the rules biggrin.gif

#9 The Silent Knight

The Silent Knight

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:37 AM

Yea I understand. I should have read the terms of use I guess before I posted, kinda embarrassing since I've worked a lot in administration on various forums before heh.

#10 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:06 AM

On another note, i didnt realise you had an 8th chapter out, so i read that too, and i enjoyed it, a good bump in the road makes a relationship worthwhile and more realistic.

Btw, you say its 80% done, so that mean only 2 chapters to go? also after you finish this do you think you will write another story?

#11 The Silent Knight

The Silent Knight

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:15 PM

Yeah 2 chapters left in this fic. I do plan on writing another a bit later on as well, I was considering a Naru/Hina/Saku angst fic with a sad ending, but that's still undecided. I also wouldn't mind writing a comedy just because I really enjoyed adding the humorous elements to this story. (Though chapter 9 is really meant to be THE funny chapter). And of course there is a small possibility of writing a sequel to Gardens of Rain.

#12 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (The Silent Knight @ Sep 16 2007, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So yea, I uploaded the first 8 chapter out of an eventual 10 to the Library here but theres no telling how long it'll take to get approved or whatever. So I figured I'd post a couple links to other sites where I have this posted so you guys can give me some feedback on what you think... Please leave a review or a post, I love hearing from my readers and I always take the time to reply to each and every review and response I get!

It's up here as well.

Normally, it'd take a bit longer to approve 7 chapters at once like that, but I'd already read the story so I just skimmed this time mainly looking for that thing when it smooshes words together.

#13 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:50 PM

Good story so far.

uc.png

#14 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (The Silent Knight @ Sep 18 2007, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah 2 chapters left in this fic. I do plan on writing another a bit later on as well, I was considering a Naru/Hina/Saku angst fic with a sad ending, but that's still undecided. I also wouldn't mind writing a comedy just because I really enjoyed adding the humorous elements to this story. (Though chapter 9 is really meant to be THE funny chapter). And of course there is a small possibility of writing a sequel to Gardens of Rain.

I can safely say i wont read the sad ending fic, they piss me off too much, mainly because they put me in a crap mood, and i hate that lol

Although id definitely read the others biggrin.gif

anyway, hope you update your fic soon tongue.gif

#15 The Silent Knight

The Silent Knight

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:26 AM

Hah hah alright. Yea the next chapter is....basically nothing but humor and people having sex....usually at the same time. *chuckles at all the hilarious ideas in my head*

#16 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:58 AM

It's a decent fic, but you know, Sakura doesn't seem like she's over Sasuke and the fact that Naruto killed, and Kakashi and Sakura seemed to ignore that at the end of the last chapter.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#17 The Silent Knight

The Silent Knight

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

If you're talking about the dream, think of it this way. Someone is in your bedroom and tries to hand you a corpse...I would freak out too. It's not that shes not over Sasuke, she just had a horrible nightmare and woke up screaming something that Naruto misinterpreted as her being upset with him for killing Sasuke. In actuality shes not angry with him at all and if anything has some admiration that he was able to do it in the first place.. So when you say "they ignore the fact that he killed Sasuke" its because they really are over it, and they see Sasuke's dead as just the death of another enemy ninja, thats all.

#18 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 19 September 2007 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (The Silent Knight @ Sep 18 2007, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're talking about the dream, think of it this way. Someone is in your bedroom and tries to hand you a corpse...I would freak out too. It's not that shes not over Sasuke, she just had a horrible nightmare and woke up screaming something that Naruto misinterpreted as her being upset with him for killing Sasuke. In actuality shes not angry with him at all and if anything has some admiration that he was able to do it in the first place.. So when you say "they ignore the fact that he killed Sasuke" its because they really are over it, and they see Sasuke's dead as just the death of another enemy ninja, thats all.

No they are ignoring that Sakura's terrible dream and her nightmare. The nightmare tells me that she isn't over it yet and subconsciously does NOT totally admire Naruto for doing it.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#19 The Silent Knight

The Silent Knight

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE (TheVileOne @ Sep 18 2007, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No they are ignoring that Sakura's terrible dream and her nightmare. The nightmare tells me that she isn't over it yet and subconsciously does NOT totally admire Naruto for doing it.

I guess what I was trying to get at most is that Sakura has made a dramatic change in her behavior regarding Sasuke's leaving whereas Naruto has not. Even if her subconscious is not completely over the whole ordeal yet, its not affecting her daily life like it is Naruto. Its that dramatic difference that I'm trying to get across.

#20 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:42 AM

That I understand, but I don't think the issue of her subconscious dreams should be denied like they were by Kakashi and Sakura. Naruto didn't even bring it up with Kakashi really.

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users