3333 replies to this topic

#3021 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 02:46 AM

Wow there was a funeral in Japan? I bet $500 there would be no funeral if it were Hinata

Funeral might not be the right word.. what is the thing you see when people put flowers on a spot someone died on? That happened after Neji died in the manga in Japan.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 November 2019 - 03:16 AM.

#3022 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 12 November 2019 - 03:24 AM

I think Memorial might be a better word for it. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#3023 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 07:15 AM

Again, what’s so funny is that this is supposed to appeal to a newer audience that has no idea who the previous generations characters were but only the old fans would understand the significance ofthe time travel but no true fan of the original series would appreciate, much less enjoy watch the original story getting dumped on like number 2 can. :lmao:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3024 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 03:24 PM

https://mobile.twitt...200674656030720

Apparently, Boruto is considered so kid friendly that it is basically a Kodomo (little kids targeted show), it just on air so to kids its basically free; so standards are lowered, and since it on Sunday -the big day for anime since it is the only day kids are off- as long as no better shows are on at the time; it has a captive audience. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 November 2019 - 03:33 PM.

#3025 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:25 AM

Is it going to remain kid friendly when they start killing people off? Because isnt Naruto supposed to go poof eventually?

God, part one Naruto was so good and high stakes.

#3026 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 02:03 AM

Is it going to remain kid friendly when they start killing people off? Because isn't Naruto supposed to go poof eventually?

God, part one Naruto was so good and high stakes.

Eventually, yes. But with the speed of the manga that is years off. Also the standards of what is considered kid friendly to Japan and what is considered kid friend in the US is different. As long as it isn't gory they may let it slide.

It doesn't matter if its good or not. Only that it entertain 5 year olds for a half an hour while they wait for one of the other shows they watch to come on.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 November 2019 - 02:25 AM.

#3027 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:53 PM

I'm old because Sunday cartoons are no longer a thing for me.

#3028 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:14 PM

I'm old because Sunday cartoons are no longer a thing for me.

Saturday. The thing is as far as I know -haven't checked in awhile- in the US Saturday cartoons are pretty much over since most of the networks that used to do it cancelled their cartoon programs, and the ones that are left don't generally have enough new programs they show on early mornings on the weekend.

Anyways, streaming has pretty much ended weekly programs like that in the US.

The reasons it still exist in Japan is because of the six day school week, and tradition -the biggest anime were always shown on Sundays and their is no reason to change it-.

#3029 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:37 PM

And no one is stopping them. the creator doesn't care anymore, and has LONG SINCE stopped caring  :yes:

I'm personally again insulted they have the GALL to try portray Naruto and Sakura as Best friends still when the Last stated Naruto only saw Sakura as a trophy to be won from Sasuke. Again, you can't ignore what happened in "The Last" since that is how the greatest fictional couple to ever grace us with their presence came to be :lmao:

I still get people asking me for proof of Kishimoto saying that SasuSaku is basically a drug addiction.

I get people asking me for proof from an interview at the one time Kishimoto came to the states in 2016. Like such a monumental events and they don't remember anything from or anything Kishimoto has said.

This people call themselves Super fans and they most I talk to have not even see Naruto the Last movie. Seriously, I still have proenders who have NEVER seen Naruto the Last and have no idea of the events of that "canon" movie.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3030 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 03:52 AM

What is worrying is that such shows, aren't picturing healthy things if they are for "kids", given old fanbase is mostly moved on or is hardcore and blind to critical thinking that it's keep watching this show regardless of how kittened up source material gets due to this "sequel", but even far back in part 1 anime, Naruto was depicted as hardworker, to dumb it down to the basics - he was giving a lesson about "work hard and it will pay off" many characters had their themes in part 1, what will this show "for kids" stand for - I don't want to know.

I still have proenders who have NEVER seen Naruto the Last and have no idea of the events of that "canon" movie.

Some people I know sayed "it was obvious from ep.1 who will end with who" and like, c'mon nothing in story of anime/manga is even leaded ending due a "canon movie" that trashed it all.

#3031 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:16 AM

For Kids, when it normally invoked for something like this, is less "lessons for children," and more "something flashy to distract them for half an hour."

#3032 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:35 PM

What is worrying is that such shows, aren't picturing healthy things if they are for "kids", given old fanbase is mostly moved on or is hardcore and blind to critical thinking that it's keep watching this show regardless of how kittened up source material gets due to this "sequel", but even far back in part 1 anime, Naruto was depicted as hardworker, to dumb it down to the basics - he was giving a lesson about "work hard and it will pay off" many characters had their themes in part 1, what will this show "for kids" stand for - I don't want to know.

Some people I know sayed "it was obvious from ep.1 who will end with who" and like, c'mon nothing in story of anime/manga is even leaded ending due a "canon movie" that trashed it all.

They're going off the anime and hinata was added there along with ino, shikamaru, Sakura and Sasuke cause none of them were in the first chapter of the magna hinata didn't show up til the 40s chapter in the beginning of the Chun in exams.

#3033 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 05:24 PM

They're going off the anime and hinata was added there along with ino, shikamaru, Sakura and Sasuke cause none of them were in the first chapter of the magna hinata didn't show up til the 40s chapter in the beginning of the Chun in exams.

I know that, but person never saw the last or knew about shistorm that was going on, so it's really clueless thing to say, I think.

#3034 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:01 AM

I know that, but person never saw the last or knew about shistorm that was going on, so it's really clueless thing to say, I think.

It like you said, "they 'knew' Hinata was going to get Naruto from the first episode." So, in their mind when they watched the first episode though, "aw, that girl has a crush on that boy wouldn't be cute if they got together," and nothing that happened in the story mattered after that until they were together in that person's mind.

Honestly, I don't get why you guys still have people in your lives still obsessed over Naruto. Everyone I know, outside the internet, has more or less forgotten about it even before the ending with the last five years doing it no favors either. The anime community has been treating it like it their red headed step child for years

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 November 2019 - 06:24 AM.

#3035 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 02:40 PM

I'm actually lucky, I don't know anyone IRL that talks about Naruto. And I typically don't venture out discussing it online anywhere but here and crackships on Tumblr :zaru: 

Makes everything so much easier. 

#3036 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 01:31 AM

Honestly, I don't get why you guys still have people in your lives still obsessed over Naruto. Everyone I know, outside the internet, has more or less forgotten about it even before the ending with the last five years doing it no favors either. 

I don't, just disscused it on a whim sometime ago.

#3037 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:23 AM

All of my friends have moved on we just mock it now, which is funny as last week we pissed of a nH fan who lost it when we mocked Hinata telling the loser on all the other better female characters we have since seen in other shows.

My female friend added this to the nH fan. Oh whats the matter dont I have big kittens and say youre name with a kun added at the end

He then stormed off in a huff, while we laughed at him so did others.

#3038 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:45 AM

All of my friends have moved on we just mock it now, which is funny as last week we pissed of a nH fan who lost it when we mocked Hinata telling the loser on all the other better female characters we have since seen in other shows.
My female friend added this to the nH fan. Oh whats the matter dont I have big kittens and say youre name with a kun added at the end
He then stormed off in a huff, while we laughed at him so did others.

That is amazing I like your female friend for that. I don't really care either anymore save my commissions and my own ideas. As you saw with that buff shina pic where he's trying to kill his half siblings.

#3039 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:53 AM

Don't bother worrying.

These are the same people that tell me that Attack on Titan is NOT a shonen even though it actually is.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3040 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:45 PM

Don't bother worrying.
These are the same people that tell me that Attack on Titan is NOT a shonen even though it actually is.

Like fairy tail is just by a different company than jump.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users