Close
Photo

Naruto needs to approach Sakura differently.

#Narutoneedstomanup

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 sakuraharunorealfan

sakuraharunorealfan

Sakura Haruno Naruto's Bae xDD

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:(Pretending 2 be Sakura i lov roleplaying as her cx so just let me xp and just Call Me Sakura or Saku like my Friends Do)NARUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki Smexy fox xD

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:38 PM

i think im the only that wants them too keep Their time together i really think it brings their bonds up which being in a team has impacted that actually and theyve grown closer and closer each time 

naruto_animation_by_ladygt-d7gd8ae.gif

#22 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:39 PM

Why is that?

I haven't seen you on here latley

It is out of character for her. Also her just calling him "Naruto" means they are closer then using "Naruto-Kun"

#23 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:54 PM

This is something that has been in my head for a while, actually, since part one. When Naruto would see Sakura he would kinda treat/view her like a goddess, which in my honest opinion is a bad idea if you like a girl. Naruto is definitely frienzoned because how he treats her and is always calling her "Sakura-Chan", yet she doesn't can him "Naruto-Kun" (Only in serious situations) Now this can be applied to reality, where a guy falls in love with a girl but is friendzoned.

I'm basically implying that he should lessen his time with Sakura. The more he's there for her the more she is just going to see him as a best friend. Furthermore, Naruto needs some of that bad boy touch just a very amount, he's way too goody two shoes, one reason why girls will step all over him. The less time he spends with her, the more she will miss his presence.

I may be very wrong with all this but l just wanted throw out my opinion there. 
His goody two shoes style bugs. That's the type of guy that gets friendzoned.

Thanks for reading. I would love to hear your opinion guys.

This sounds suspiciously close to what I would've thought when I was thirteen. Alas, I'm old.

First of all, calling a guy with a "-kun" doesn't mean anything romantically. Guys call each other with a "-kun" all the time. It's just what you add to the guys name instead of -San out of respect when that guy is the same age or younger than you.

Secondly, if you want Naruto to become like Sasuke, go ship SasuSaku. If you have to change your personality to get the girl you want, that's not love, it reminds me of all those fan arts where Hinata is going tsundere on Naruto.

Third, only people like Naruto will get turned on from the transformation of good to bad. Usually, transformation works when you're going from bad to good. Ex) A huge bully who start to take care of an abandoned kitten.
However, if you're going from good to bad, people will go away from you. The answer is easy: people only hang out with people of the same level. If you level down, they'll naturally leave. The only exception to this is Naruto due to his hero complex. He gets more energetic when someone starts to turn bad.

Fourth, cool reserved, sportsman type guys are only popular until elementary or middle school and in shoujo mangas. When you're in your late teens, it's guys that are kind, reliable (and have a good future:economic status) that make girlfriends. Relationships start forming from mutual understanding, compatibility and respect when you get older, as opposed to silly love games and showing off in your early teens. If Naruto acts the way you want him to act, the only girl he'll be able to date by the end of the series is Moegi.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 03 September 2014 - 12:30 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#24 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:59 PM

There were a few times I had hoped that Naruto had approached Sakura differently...like after Sasuke tried to kill her and the whole confession deal. My issue with them is that they lack communication where they talk to each other about things. I know there is a lot going on, but I feel like when it comes to each other they never hear the important stuff. Almost every time Sakura has said something supportive about Naruto, it's been at a distance from him or to herself. Heck, Naruto's feelings were brought out into the open by Sai. It's for keeping suspense in the romance department, but I really want them to have a heart-felt conversation.

#25 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:56 PM

He do that by overthink sasuke.
And naruto is a nice guy and sakura actually like it.
So no I disagree with you.

@broken
It would happen in naruto confession.

Kishi keep their interaction apart, especially after LoI arc.

#26 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:03 AM

This sounds suspiciously close to what I would've thought when I was thirteen. Alas, I'm old.

Old? How old?

Like actually old like 60+ years or like internet old which is like....idk like 18+ years.

eh10ut.jpg

#27 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:07 AM

Old? How old?

Like actually old like 60+ years or like internet old which is like....idk like 18+ years.

Oh god no. Do I sound like 60+ to you?

I'm internet old. Younger than Mark Zuckerberg when he started FB.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#28 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:24 AM

nah I was half-joking.

That reminds me I should get around to watching The Social Network, I mean after all my brother in law was in it and a couple of my sister's friends were the main leads in the movie. 

Edited by Pepsi, 03 September 2014 - 12:25 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#29 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:36 AM

Speaking as a girl, if I were in Sakura's shoes I'd love the attention personally, especially knowing Naruto's a sincere guy. But that's just me, maybe Sakura is different. *shrug*
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#30 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

It is out of character for her. Also her just calling him "Naruto" means they are closer then using "Naruto-Kun"

Well that's kinda true it would be weird if Sakura was calling him "Naruto-Kun" instead of Naruto but at the same time I think he would like it lol

There were a few times I had hoped that Naruto had approached Sakura differently...like after Sasuke tried to kill her and the whole confession deal. My issue with them is that they lack communication where they talk to each other about things. I know there is a lot going on, but I feel like when it comes to each other they never hear the important stuff. Almost every time Sakura has said something supportive about Naruto, it's been at a distance from him or to herself. Heck, Naruto's feelings were brought out into the open by Sai. It's for keeping suspense in the romance department, but I really want them to have a heart-felt conversation.

What goes on between Naruto and Sakura is complicated and what goes on between Sasuke and Sakura its very sad but don't get me wrong I don't support SS yuck!

#31 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:58 AM

Well that's kinda true it would be weird if Sakura was calling him "Naruto-Kun" instead of Naruto but at the same time I think he would like it lol

What goes on between Naruto and Sakura is complicated and what goes on between Sasuke and Sakura its very sad but don't get me wrong I don't support SS yuck!

he would definitely like it if she purrs it at him while they making love.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#32 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:01 AM

he would definitely like it if she purrs it at him while they making love.

You mean Naruto would like it if Sakura was purring at him while they both make love?

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 03 September 2014 - 02:01 AM.

#33 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:03 AM

Talking about facebook people are selling a exploit where you can delete the admin of facebook pages on inj3ction.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#34 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:08 AM

Naruto should stay like Naruto.

He already throws himself at her, Sakura just isnt taking the bait.

Naruto is throwing some high quality bait guys.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#35 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:38 AM

I mean, I don't think that Naruto should have to change who he is in order for Sakura to like him. Love is about accepting each other in spite of the faults either of you may have. Of course, spending time away from a loved one can help you realize what they mean to you, but intentionally distancing yourself from someone can also be detrimental in that you have less quality time to spend with each other developing your bond. I think the best relationships are forged from a strong friendship.

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#36 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:58 AM

Why is that?

Because Sakura would become Hinata 2 and the mere thought of that is disgusting

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

#37 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:43 AM

What Naruto needs to do is be more open about his feelings for Sakura, the things he doesn't always tell her, and confess for them to ever be in a relationship. So yes, in a way, he does need to change his approach. He needs to stop being so insecure and just ask a straightforward question about what she feels about him instead of his "You love Sasuke, not me" nonsense. And I know that's not easy, but srsly if Naruto can save the world, he can do this.

What Naruto doesn't need is changing who he is. Sakura has already gotten very close and fond of him by just being himself. He doesn't need to ignore her and most certainly wouldn't ever do it on purpose. That's too selfish for him. Naruto isn't in the friendzone, he's in what I call the middle zone. The zone where they're not together, but not just friends either.

Maybe the saying "You always want what you can't have" has validation, but that depends on the person. I'm positive Sakura's been through that phase and finished it; she doesn't want "bad boys". The only thing Naruto would accomplish by ignoring her is misunderstandings and hurt feelings. Sakura does not deserve that.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 03 September 2014 - 04:45 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#38 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:25 AM

Why are there so many zones??

Like, there's friend zone, middle zone, brother zone, dad zone, bridge zone, lamp zone, donkey zone, atm zone, bed zone.... are there any I'm forgetting?

Anyway, I think Sakura is already in love with Naruto because of the way he acts. He doesn't need to change himself because he's already there. He just needs to man up and realize that Sakura has changed. I mean, even Kakashi sees it. (On second thought, he is considerably less hard-headed than Naruto...)

Side note, Sakura probably thinks Naruto's behavior is endearing, which I do too. Nothing like a heartwarming idiot  :wub:  :nslove:

Edited by NaruSakuNo1Fan, 03 September 2014 - 06:27 AM.

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:02 AM

There are things Naruto needs to improve, but I disagree they are what the OP is referring to. Personality wise, Naruto is all set. He is fun, loving, but can also be serious when the time needs it. He doesn't need to change who he is at all and Sakura actually likes how Naruto is...even if sometimes it does pisses her off.

What Naruto really needs to change is believe only he can do things. He is so caught up in believing that only he can save Sasuke, that only he can save the world, that only he can make the difference that he neglects other things. It is not because of pride or because he feels others are weak. Rather he believes everything is his responsibility. He believes only he should carry the burdens, but never realizes that other people have a say as well. Everyone is apart of the world of Shinobi not just him. He might have learned that lesson by now, but he had a hard time accepting this. This is especially true when it comes to Sasuke because he wants to be the only one to face him not realizing that Sasuke should take responsibility for his actions.

He puts too much on himself and he doesn't accept the help of others too well despite knowing they can help.

Why are there so many zones??

Like, there's friend zone, middle zone, brother zone, dad zone, bridge zone, lamp zone, donkey zone, atm zone, bed zone.... are there any I'm forgetting?

Twilight Zone?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:14 AM

You mean Naruto would like it if Sakura was purring at him while they both make love?

no if she says Naruto-Kun to him in a soft voice almost like she purred it at him, I'm pretty sure that would drive him crazy.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users