15 replies to this topic

#1 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:01 AM

I have read future stuff about whats going to happen and I wa wondering since Sasuke wants to kill everyone in tyhe Leave Village does that mean Naruto and Sakura as well?

#2 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:50 AM

I'm not sure if he wants to kill everyone or just the higher-ups. He may even go for killing only Ninjas. But if he does want to kill everyone, it would be a big moment in the series, where Naruto and Sasuke will most likely fight and then Sasuke will realize, 'I shouldn't do this.'

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

#3 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (believeit6 @ Dec 5 2008, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure if he wants to kill everyone or just the higher-ups. He may even go for killing only Ninjas. But if he does want to kill everyone, it would be a big moment in the series, where Naruto and Sasuke will most likely fight and then Sasuke will realize, 'I shouldn't do this.'

Exactly. But it makes you wonder if he'll be pissed at the damage the village took because of Pain. Since I'm gonna go out there and guess he wanted it to be his task only to decimate the Leaf Village. And I am sure he will finally realize he is wrong. Considering he's only wanting to kill all the village just to make himself feel better, besides "revenge". It's deeper than that when you read between the lines.

Bryon

#4 believeit6

believeit6

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Well, I love NaruSaku. That's why I'm here, of course. NaruSaku is da bomb! They look so great eachother and just complete eachother. I love the Naruto series too, as well as some other animes.

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:57 PM

When Sasuke spoke to Madara he said he wanted to kill everyone in the village, after he told Taka 'only the council.' It seems like he wants to take out every ninja of Konoha.

NaruSaku Fan|Narutofan|True Believer|FF.net

#5 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:10 PM

Haha...He's already late. He'll be pissed when he sees Pain got to Konoha first tongue.gif
. Don't Press the red button

#6 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (Auni @ Jan 2 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha...He's already late. He'll be pissed when he sees Pain got to Konoha first tongue.gif

Well he didn't want to destroy Konoha, just its people. Thanks to Tsunades jutsu, the majority of Konoha is still alive, so that still leaves shinobi for Sasuke to kill.

However, i think Sasuke will change his mind before this happens, either because he realizes it is wrong OR he thinks "Screw it, Konoha's is destroyed enough" Either way, Sasuke won't have his chance for awhile because right now, its Naruto Vs. Pain and it wouldn't make a good plot for Sasuke to just show up right after the battle. sleep.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#7 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:40 PM

I don't think that he plans on killing Naruto and Sakura, if only because of that one flashback he had. I think that showed that deep down, he still cares at least a little bit for his old team.

On a side note, where the hell is Sasuke and his team anyway? Didn't they set out for Konoha about 30 chapters ago? Did they get lost or something?

Suigetsu: Are you sure we're going the right way?

Sasuke: Of course I'm sure! *is actually having trouble remembering*

Juugo: We've passed these trees before.

Sasuke: ....

Karin: *drools*

Edited by Paptala, 22 February 2009 - 10:41 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#8 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:39 PM

i think he really means everyone.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#9 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:58 PM

There's also a slight possibility that maybe he's actually double crossing Madara and just trying to trick him into believing that he bought into his story. I mean, really, who would just accept the things he was told just like at face value? I dunno, but some things just aren't adding up to me.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#10 TashaJ

TashaJ

TJnyan-sama

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:xbox 360. Manga. NaruSaku. Drawing. Writing. Hula -hooping.

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 3 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's also a slight possibility that maybe he's actually double crossing Madara and just trying to trick him into believing that he bought into his story. I mean, really, who would just accept the things he was told just like at face value? I dunno, but some things just aren't adding up to me.

I think that's possible seeing as Itachi set up kind of like an alarm system for when Madara approached Sasuke. Would Sasuke really just ignore that?!

Though, I do think he plans on Killing all in the village, but I soo can't wait to see his reaction at the already destroyed village.

#11 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (TashaJ @ Jun 4 2009, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that's possible seeing as Itachi set up kind of like an alarm system for when Madara approached Sasuke. Would Sasuke really just ignore that?!

Though, I do think he plans on Killing all in the village, but I soo can't wait to see his reaction at the already destroyed village.

Sasuke: Konoha, here I come.

Suigetsu: Look, boss! *ehem* Welcome to Konoha!

*all eyes widen*

Karin: W-What? It's already destroyed?!

Juugo: Looks like our work here is done.

*all eyes turn to Sasuke*

*Sasuke's eyes turn red with anger*

*Suigetsu swore that he saw smoke coming out of Sasuke's ears*

*Juugo whistles loudly*

*Karin drools, thinking how hot Sasuke looks like whenever he's mad*

Sasuke: WHO DARES DESTROY KONOHA BEFORE ME?!

Tobi: *appears out of nowhere* Oh, did I forget to mention? Pein went out to destroy Konoha while you were unconcious.

Sasuke: *turns to Tobi, fighting his urge to strangle him* Why didn't you tell me? You're the worst travel agent ever!

---

I think that he might not continue his plan, because as usual, Naruto will kick his butt once again!

---

*ehem* Sasuke cares deeply for both Team 7 and Konoha. He might think he will just complete his revenge, yet, he can change. It's kinda expected. I just hope that he doesn't get blinded by revenge itself. I really can't wait for the next manga chapter! laugh.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

#12 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 3 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's also a slight possibility that maybe he's actually double crossing Madara and just trying to trick him into believing that he bought into his story. I mean, really, who would just accept the things he was told just like at face value?

That's exactly what Itachi warned Naruto about Sasuke- that Sasuke is gullible, easily swayed by the right words said in the right fashion. (And see Madara is an Uchiha, and told him the story behind what happened to his clan in a way that would sway Sasuke into rage against Konoha. Sasuke, unlike Itachi, never had much love for Konoha, and hadn't outgrown the hero worshipping stage of life about his parents- particularly his father. Plus he had been imbued from birth to think his clan was superior to all others, so hearing, according to Madara his clan was made Konoha's police force just so the Senju clan could keep an eye on them (likely a distortion of the truth from Madara) made Sasuke enraged at the Senju clan, because it, in his mind made the Uchiha clan have to play inferior role to the Senju clan- remember how enraged he got when Naruto would outdo him in something? He and his clan must always be the most superior. Sasuke's focused too much of his identity in this direction, because that's what his father and mother did, and what they taught him.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#13 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 4 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's exactly what Itachi warned Naruto about Sasuke- that Sasuke is gullible, easily swayed by the right words said in the right fashion. (And see Madara is an Uchiha, and told him the story behind what happened to his clan in a way that would sway Sasuke into rage against Konoha. Sasuke, unlike Itachi, never had much love for Konoha, and hadn't outgrown the hero worshipping stage of life about his parents- particularly his father. Plus he had been imbued from birth to think his clan was superior to all others, so hearing, according to Madara his clan was made Konoha's police force just so the Senju clan could keep an eye on them (likely a distortion of the truth from Madara) made Sasuke enraged at the Senju clan, because it, in his mind made the Uchiha clan have to play inferior role to the Senju clan- remember how enraged he got when Naruto would outdo him in something? He and his clan must always be the most superior. Sasuke's focused too much of his identity in this direction, because that's what his father and mother did, and what they taught him.

It's true. actually! Sasuke held too much to his parents' words, that it would actually affect his life in a great scale. biggrin.gif

(He's like a character in one of my DS games. She held to what other people told her so much, that she wouldn't let go of it, even though her life is in danger. It was called 'co-dependency'. But, of course, Sasuke is a bit more...mature than that.) laugh.gif

Sasuke just has to learn to believe in his own heart, just like Naruto! That is one thing Naruto is better at him. Though it's good to listen to others, you have to learn how to trust yourself, and that was what Sasuke is slowly learning from the bonds he creates whenever he's part of a team, in his case, both Team 7, and Team Snake/Hawk. a_dance.gif

Maybe it would be these bonds that he would stop him from destroying Konoha and taking revenge on everyone! happy.gif
---

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 04 June 2009 - 02:52 PM.

#14 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 4 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

indubitably...Sasuke is still so naiive in many ways, this is why i'm not confident on his plan on the destruction of konoha. its like a little kid saying he is going to watch the lion king every day for the rest of his life (i totally said it), its not viable. So, i have a feeling that Sasuke may change is plans when he sees what happened. emoticon_monocle.gif

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jun 4 2009, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's true. actually! Sasuke held too much to his parents' words, that it would actually affect his life in a great scale. biggrin.gif

(He's like a character in one of my DS games. She held to what other people told her so much, that she wouldn't let go of it, even though her life is in danger. It was called 'co-dependency'. But, of course, Sasuke is a bit more...mature than that.) laugh.gif

Sasuke just has to learn to believe in his own heart, just like Naruto! That is one thing Naruto is better at him. Though it's good to listen to others, you have to learn how to trust yourself, and that was what Sasuke is slowly learning from the bonds he creates whenever he's part of a team, in his case, both Team 7, and Team Snake/Hawk. a_dance.gif

Maybe it would be these bonds that he would stop him from destroying Konoha and taking revenge on everyone! happy.gif
---

he needs to listen to the Force! i mean his heart...

shamefulcry0js.gif and what a cry baby Sasuke is.

#15 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:06 PM

there's also what Kakashi mentioned about revenege leading him to emptiness and sorrow. he failed to kill itahci and with itachi dead his purpose has been lost. hes empty and like most people who lsoe themselves to revenge without a new target to focus his hate on hes lost.

madara didnt manipulate him at all honestly. he just gave him a new target for his hatred. hell he could easilly have changed his hatred focus to naruto had naruto foudn him after the fight with itachi.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#16 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jun 4 2009, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there's also what Kakashi mentioned about revenege leading him to emptiness and sorrow. he failed to kill itahci and with itachi dead his purpose has been lost. hes empty and like most people who lsoe themselves to revenge without a new target to focus his hate on hes lost.

madara didnt manipulate him at all honestly. he just gave him a new target for his hatred. hell he could easilly have changed his hatred focus to naruto had naruto foudn him after the fight with itachi.

thats why i think madara is being manipulative, he is refocusing Sasuke's energy and anger with words. like you say, he could have chosen a different focus and persuaded Sasuke. I think madara is nudging Sasuke in the direction he wants poke.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users