"Obviously Sasuke"? That's Minato, not Sasuke...LOL

#12902 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:03 PM

you're wrong.... It's a new character made by the author, his name is "kittenthelogic-kun".

Edited by 六道仙人, 21 November 2014 - 12:03 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#12903 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:24 PM

Man, I wonder when does the like refuel. Rikudou, that post was good.

#12904 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

Don't know if anyone is interested since a lot of people seem to be boycotting this movie. But I just foun something interesting that has nothing to do with pairings in this movie for once. 

tumblr_inline_nfcyrpBqRs1rkbbbn.jpg

In this part of the interview Kishi says that after Sasuke left Konoha in 699,  he's travelling the world as a redemption and as a way to find answer to his questions like Kaguya. Kaguya being related to Toneri could makes Sasuke has some revelance in the way to destroy Toneri. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 21 November 2014 - 01:05 PM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#12905 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:02 PM

Don't know if anyone is interested since a lot of people seem to be boycotting this movie. But I just foun something interesting that has nothing to do with pairings in this movie for once. 

In this part of the interview Kishi says that after Sasuke left in Konoha, he's travelling the world as a redemption and as a way to find answer to his questions like Kaguya. Kaguya being related to Toneri could makes Sasuke has some revelance in the way to destroy Toneri. 

This almost eases the tension and anxiety from the last few days by a tiny sliver. My interest in the movie itself is practically nil, however.

You know something must be wrong when you're expressing gratitude for a tidbit of information that doesn't have the words "Hinata" or "romance" in them.  

#12906 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:14 PM

Oh great so besides the bs with Hinata we are going to have to see Sasuke show up to save the day in the end because he has all the answers? How I wish they had just kept him a damn bad guy.

So lame. Staying away from the rest of the official stuff put out by this man.

#12907 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:16 PM

Joy...

#12908 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:17 PM

Kaguya should just be forgotten from naruto history, worst villain ever

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#12909 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:18 PM

In this part of the interview Kishi says that after Sasuke left Konoha in 699,  he's travelling the world as a redemption and as a way to find answer to his questions like Kaguya. Kaguya being related to Toneri could makes Sasuke has some revelance in the way to destroy Toneri. 

In what kittened up world does traveling counts as redemption  . It makes no kittening sens you work for it not travel the world like you are on vacation   he should have been in a freaking jail JFC  the morals are so kittened up  :twitch: .

Now excuse me I'm gonna go on vacation travel to Hawaii or Spain now to  redeem myself   for breaking into my neighbor's house and stealing all of his worthy possessions  and banging his daughter on the way out   it should be enough to redeem myself  for good  :roll: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#12910 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

In what f**cked up world does traveling counts as redemption  . It makes no kittening sens you work for it not travel the world like you are on vacation   he should have been in a freaking jail JFC  the morals are so f**cked up  :twitch: .

Now excuse me I'm gonna go on vacation travel to Hawaii or Spain now to  redeem myself   for breaking into my neighbor's house and stealing all of his worthy possessions  and banging his daughter on the way out   it should be enough to redeem myself  for good  :roll: .

I think he's suppose to be some kind of penniless monk now who walks around and saves the day.... or something. Which you wouldn't know since Sakura seems to live in a Uchia mansion or some kitten. Maybe Naruto pays for all of their bills, since he's such a "good friend".

#12911 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:26 PM

Always a way to complain here.

I'll just post the translation that is already done, it's quiete reliable: 

After he did all those things, I don’t think he could really live in the village as normal. So it’s his journey of atonement. Furthermore, in the story inside my head he’s also gone out to solve the questions that weren’t answered. For example, what exactly is Kaguya, the last boss in the manga. If they don’t find out where she came from the same things could happen again, so the journey is sort of to prevent that as well. But if I explain these things at length people will think the manga might carry on even further so I skipped writing about it. Because I don’t have any plans to continue those storylines.

Of course he's do a redemption journey, it's more natural than living normally in Konoha after all what he has done. Just like it's said in this part of the interview.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#12912 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:28 PM

I think he's suppose to be some kind of penniless monk now who walks around and saves the day.... or something. Which you wouldn't know since Sakura seems to live in a Uchia mansion or some kitten. Maybe Naruto pays for all of their bills, since he's such a "good friend".

So he's  Jesus now and made Sakura pregnant with the power of his almighty forehead poke   :zaru:   Yep it all makes sens now  :roll: .

Yep Naruto is such a good friend  that he tends to every one of Sakura's needs   :wink: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#12913 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:32 PM

Always a way to complain here.

I'll just post the translation that is already done, it's quiete reliable: 

After he did all those things, I don’t think he could really live in the village as normal. So it’s his journey of atonement. Furthermore, in the story inside my head he’s also gone out to solve the questions that weren’t answered. For example, what exactly is Kaguya, the last boss in the manga. If they don’t find out where she came from the same things could happen again, so the journey is sort of to prevent that as well. But if I explain these things at length people will think the manga might carry on even further so I skipped writing about it. Because I don’t have any plans to continue those storylines.

Of course he's do a redemption journey, it's more natural than living normally in Konoha after all what he has done. Just like it's said in this part of the interview.

I have a right to complain not accept every BS that is trow at me in the last minute  deal with it sign . 

Forced BS nothing more nothing less  .

Posted Image                                                            

#12914 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:39 PM

So he's  Jesus now and made Sakura pregnant with the power of his almighty forehead poke   :zaru:   Yep it all makes sens now  :roll: .

Yep Naruto is such a good friend  that he tends to every one of Sakura's needs   :wink: .  

Instead of trying to push this idea that Sasuke was just "in a dark place", Kishimoto should have wrote him as an unapologetic revenge driven character. If he was "redeemed" it should have been Darth Vader style, where he uses his last breath to do one final good thing as he slowly dies, finally allowing the evil that is his drive for revenge to slowly dissipate. This way Sasuke would have gotten his comeuppance and could also show  that there was still a little bit of his heart under all that hate. It wouldn't "redeem him" but it would put him on the path.

Instead we got that Sasuke was just faking it the whole time. Even when he killed people.... and helped start a world war.... and joined a group of terrorist.... and tried to set himself up as a fascist dictator. He still loved Naruto/Sakura/Team 7 well he helped destroy the village..... That whole time he was just faking it because he really was still good all along. Somehow people like that idea more... why? I think it's much worse! If he wasn't corrupted, then he was just so Machiavellian that he did things he knew was wrong and evil to get what he wanted!

Now he wanders the world saving cats from trees, and helping little old ladies cross the street.... because only Naruto could have kept him in a prison and he doesn't want that for Sasuke... I guess. So now he's the star of "Kung Pow the Legend continues" and will walk around saving people, teaching them about his ninja way, and abandoning his "family." Meanwhile someone (I'm guessing Naruto or the government because of Naruto) takes care of his family for him well he is gone being a super monk.

This story would have just been so much better if he would have died.

Edited by Tiller, 21 November 2014 - 01:43 PM.

#12915 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:43 PM

I remember my post about hijacking the show. The early show is happening. Hijack that. But people are polite there, so yeah.

#12916 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:51 PM

I always though the best end to sasuke would be to turn blind

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#12917 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:54 PM

the way people are trying to justify his answer as something related to japanese culture, lmfao..

at least there's still fans with some logic left

from tvtropes, neutral fans

Edited by Hanabi, 21 November 2014 - 01:54 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#12918 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:56 PM

I always though the best end to sasuke would be to turn blind

Hanabi is obliging this act of repentance already. For what crime? No one can say. But the sacrifice has been made in place of Sasuke. 

#12919 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

the way people are trying to justify his answer as something related to japanese culture, lmfao..

If that's true about the whole "Japanese Culture" stuff and they approving of abuse like that, that's just heart breaking.

#12920 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

I remember when Kishi's assistant called out NS fans saying that we didn't understand Sakura's feelings. I find that to be hilarious because its not just NS fans its almost the whole world (expect SS fans and some NH fans). Wasn't one of the reasons she had many haters was because she loves Sasuke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users