Close
Photo

Do you think this would happen if NaruSaku became canon?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#1 SakuraHarunoChan

SakuraHarunoChan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:54 AM

Do you think Sakura would sometimes still want Sasuke?

Edited by SakuraHarunoChan, 15 January 2012 - 10:41 PM.

#2 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:22 AM

Nah, I think Sakura knows Naruto is the one for her, she just feels guilty for her lingering feelings for Sasuke. If it weren't for Naruto, Sakura would of given up on Sasuke a long time ago.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#3 SakuraHarunoChan

SakuraHarunoChan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:55 AM

That's true. The interpretation though would make for good fanart/fiction.

#4 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:03 PM

It would not happen. If Sakura ever got with Naruto in the future, she wouldn't be able to until Naruto made for 100% sure that she was over Sasuke.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

Sakura has gotten over Sasuke a long time ago the problem is that she still feels an emotional bond towards him. She's just like Naruto when it comes to cherish bonds, Naruto considers his bond with Sasuke strong and important because he was the first friend he had. With Sakura his her friend, member of team seven and her first crush.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:34 PM

That Image was made by a bitter NH fan she had her shere of supporters but when she was confronted in debate with a NS fan, he made her look silly and but hurt.
Who in there right mind will think Sakura will fall in love with Naruto and still think about Sasuke, when we all know that Sakura only love Sasuke attractively (his false image, how cool he was, and how hot he is)she never love him for been Sasuke because she hate this Sasuke the real Sasuke. Sakura never love Sasuke passionately and the fact that they never had any relation make it even harder to think she will do something like this to the one person she really cre about. If Sakura and the Sause did had a relationship I will give that, but they never had one.

#7 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 5 2011, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, I think Sakura knows Naruto is the one for her, she just feels guilty for her lingering feelings for Sasuke. If it weren't for Naruto, Sakura would of given up on Sasuke a long time ago.

Ahhhh, the ups-and-downs of getting someone to believe in you. The upside is that well they believe in you, that's pretty simple. The downside is that they aren't going to give up on the person that might ruin your future/life but will make, he thinks, the person that you love happy.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#8 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Dec 6 2011, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhhh, the ups-and-downs of getting someone to believe in you. The upside is that well they believe in you, that's pretty simple. The downside is that they aren't going to give up on the person that might ruin your future/life but will make, he thinks, the person that you love happy.

I don't exactly understand.. headscratch.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#9 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

nope that wont happen.

1) cause why would kishi continue all that romantic stuff after all is said and done. this isnt a shoujo!!!

2) why would kishi even WANNA do that XDDD??? that seems like to much work >w>

if sakura chooses naruto...there are no take-backs, especially toward the end of the manga.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#10 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 6 2011, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nope that wont happen.

1) cause why would kishi continue all that romantic stuff after all is said and done. this isnt a shoujo!!!

if sakura chooses naruto...there are no take-backs, especially toward the end of the manga.

If, if? IF!?!? argh1.png

She will choose him XD

I have no doubt about that.

jus drein jus daun.

#11 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 6 2011, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nope that wont happen.

This has nothing to do with what Kishi would do. This is what some NH fan believes would happen down the road in the Naruto fantasy universe. What would happen after the lines and the end of the war.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#12 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 7 2011, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If, if? IF!?!? argh1.png

She will choose him XD

I have no doubt about that.

So your saying JordSaku has no possiblity?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#13 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Dec 7 2011, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This has nothing to do with what Kishi would do. This is what some NH fan believes would happen down the road in the Naruto fantasy universe. What would happen after the lines and the end of the war.

So in other words, you're saying that what the image describes isn't going to happen? happy.gif

Edited by Fenris, 07 December 2011 - 12:54 AM.

jus drein jus daun.

#14 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:32 AM

1) Don't see why NH fans would necessary root for this as it wouldn't help them much. If anyone would it would be SasuSaku and even then I think they'd prefer something less conflicted.

2) Knock of the bashing.

3) No, I don't see this happening. Sasuke isn't Konoha's greatest murderer. He's got nothing on Orochimaru who killed the sitting Hokage or even Danzou who harvested the eyes of the dead for personal use. I don't think Kishimoto will ever let Sasuke become that because it complicates his redemption way to much.

#15 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:00 AM

I definitely don't see something like this happening, it would be too OOC for Sakura, and it would undo years of development Sakura has had, and yes there's some lingering feelings for Sasuke, but not on the level that picture showed.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#16 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Dec 6 2011, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even if she were still very much in love with Sasuke(which she isn't) she would never do something like that to Naruto.

Hmm, I'm actualy not too sure on this I mean, Sasuke was her first crush after all.
I don't mean to put it like this, but I have no other way of describing it.

During all of my elemintry years I had a huge crush on a girl I like and still do. I always promiced myself that I'd win her over one day as a fourth grader. However, she was top of the class with straight A's. I always had C's and B's. But I came to realise I was never going to win her over and moved on. This last summer I met a BEUTIFUL girl named Jessica in California. And right off the bat we became really good friends, though it probably has something to do with me helping her sister whenever she slipped and sliced her leg open on a piece of glass. I bandaged her up and carried her back to Jessica's house, and we became extreamly good friends from then on.

About two days later I noticed her cheeks turned red when I looked at her. This was the first time anyone had blushed at all around me, and it made me feel special. Eventualy over two weeks we just said to hell with being friends and moved on into something stronger than friendship. We haven't kissed yet or anything like that, but we're definetly a couple. She's in every way perfect for me and she definetly fits the discription of my dream girl.

Even though I have her, who is...500xs better than my first crush (no offince to her, we're verry close friends) It would still make me sad knowing I couldn't have her. But it just goes to show you have to move on at some point. Which I believe that's exactly what Sakura has done right here.

#17 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:14 AM

I can understand but i think that it would be great if naruto and sakura become canon because i like them you know i joined this for this only reason

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#18 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

hell no !!!! huh.gif , sakura is not like this at all plus she won't do such a thing to naruto either XD

#19 Minori

Minori

しし {shishi}

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

No.

➨ NS won't happen if Sakura still loves Sasuke. I'm sure she now only thinks of him as her comrade/teammate. She's already unfolded her love to Naruto. All her thoughts atm are only about Naru and how to help him. He's the most precious person to her now.
➨ Yeah, she will still remember him but as the person who didn't care about her, wanted to kill her several times, ex-teammate, ex-love-interest. That's all. Plus these thoughts will only bring her pain.
➨ Sakura will have to take care about her future!husband-hokage and their little kids. biggrin.gif

#20 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

I think it's not gonna happen due to Sakura being unsure of her feelings with Sasuke right now due to thinking of how their bond was before Sasuke's descent to darkness. Though she still knows that Sasuke won't be accepted by the Leaf Village anymore and has to be stopped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users