8 replies to this topic

#1 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:01 AM

Since it looks certain that Hillary Clinton is going to be the 45th President of the United States and also the first woman to be leader of the free world, I decided to post this tribute to her.  :D  :love:

Hillary is a fighter and never gives up.  She's been with us and the Democrats almost her entire life.

She is loyal to President Obama, the first African-American commander-in-chief, even when she lost to him in 2008.  He made her his Secretary of State.

Clinton-and-Obama-2.jpg

l_apobamahillaryx1200.jpg

hillary-and-obama.jpg

obamaclinton_012415getty.jpg?itok=v5BBEC

As First Lady and wife of one of the most successful Democratic Presidents, Hillary fought for the rights of children and is also a CHAMPION for women's rights.  She coined the famous phrase "women's rights are human rights" in her 1995 speech in Beijing.

08b463dcfdb892391bdb5dd4bf2afbc1.245x2452747a9473e6b492838093b41766044e3.jpg

hillary500.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-quote-e1428704126443.png

Even Donald Trump, her Republican presidential opponent for the White House, likes her! XD

donald%20trump%201.jpg

Famous people like Morgan Freeman, Katy Perry, Russell Simmons, Elton John, Cory Booker, Madeleine Albright, Civil Rights legends like Dolores Huerta, John Lewis, and Gloria Steinem have all endorsed and support her!  She's also very popular with minorities and African-Americans.

If you're American, please vote for Hillary!  We cannot let that sexist racist bigot Donald Trump win!!

#I'mWithHer, HillaryClinton2016

Cd7GZJpXIAAP9FQ.jpg

#2 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 03:27 PM

Probably a bad idea to post disdain in an appreciation thread.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#3 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 03:28 PM

it would be cool to have a woman president.

#4 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 03:57 PM

Thanks, I agree!

Here's another awesome video, "Chelsea's Mom".  XD

#5 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:30 PM

Hopefully the fact that she's a woman isn't the primary reason people vote for her.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:29 PM

Nah nott hat at all though it would be historic in many regards.

Im a sanders voter myself but Im completely fine with secretary clinton winning.

As someone once said shes the perfect candidate for the government we have. shed be jsut fine as president a repeat of Bills 8 years which for me at least were pretty good years . Ecnomomy will be solid, rich will get richer middle class wont sink but may not rise too much. enivorment will see some improvement but not as much rgeen as we should be. And im confident well avoid any major wars though well have some ongoing conflicts well be invovled in.

Nothing revolutionary will happen under president clinton. but she will be a solid president.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 July 2016 - 02:51 PM

Well, the country has been run by white men until recently, might as well give it to a white woman, hell I vote for her, the Obama years were the best years for the country in the new millenium in my opinion, minus the first 3, and her positions are basically in line with Barack, so sure, why not.

Edited by Azor Ahai, 26 July 2016 - 02:51 PM.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#8 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:57 PM

I'm with Sanders sorry Aizen but she cheated her way into her nomination. DNC emails prove this so no I will not vote Dolors Umbridge, I mean Clinton into power.

Edited by Ryriena, 03 August 2016 - 09:59 PM.

Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#9 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 03:02 PM

Well, the country has been run by white men until recently, might as well give it to a white woman, hell I vote for her, the Obama years were the best years for the country in the new millenium in my opinion, minus the first 3, and her positions are basically in line with Barack, so sure, why not.

😕😕😕😕😕😕

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: politics, hillary, clinton, democrats, obama, president, united, states, female, woman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users