54175 replies to this topic

#46901 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:10 PM

I don't know why administration is resting, trolling and offtopic is obvious.

#46902 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

I don't know why administration is resting, trolling and offtopic is obvious.

well we are talking about NaruSaku stories and debate and helping when a good moment for them can happen, right now I am working on a good date for them and wondering should they kiss or not as its their first date and all that.

#46903 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:09 PM

I'm glad someone else is saying this, AHK, since (redacted) has pissed me off with her holier-than-thou attitude, which is one of the biggest reasons I am not wanting to acknowledge her at all. She is so fake that she cannot admit she's only here because of the fact we got a different opinion from her. It irritates me she just can't be straight up and refuses to accept we're not all gonna have the same opinions, and we're also gonna make thoughts to why we think things are bull**** like it is right now in the Naruto universe.

And here I thought Analyzer said she was a NS fan...where did that argument go? Guess she gave up trying to convince us of that one.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46904 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:23 PM

Oh god what drk said got me thinking back to the first time Sakura was introduced. In the anime after she says she should try being nicer to naruto there's a scene that happens that makes her seem like such a fake kitten. But you know what's funny? That scene never happened in the Manga and her words end up coming across more genuine and kind. God I'm so glad I dropped the anime as soon as I picked up the Manga.

Edited by Qia, 16 November 2017 - 06:24 PM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#46905 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:36 PM

And here I thought Analyzer said she was a NS fan...where did that argument go? Guess she gave up trying to convince us of that one.

Not like a majority of us even believed that load, James. She was full of it when I first paid attention to her posts, and her words.

#46906 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:03 PM

Oh god what drk said got me thinking back to the first time Sakura was introduced. In the anime after she says she should try being nicer to naruto there's a scene that happens that makes her seem like such a fake kitten. But you know what's funny? That scene never happened in the Manga and her words end up coming across more genuine and kind. God I'm so glad I dropped the anime as soon as I picked up the Manga.

The funny thing I find about the anime is how...actually this whole story is...is how even more vehemotly contradictory the anime gets. What I mean is, you can go to the anime for NH moments to prove they exist, but in the same breath looking at the anime it only pushes NS more with Naruto saying specifically more how much he loves Sakura.

It's this weird back and forth of it all. I don't get it and I never will.

Esepcially when you have Sakura saying "I wish Sasuke was more like Naruto" in her book. Hey Sakura, do you know who is exactly like Naruto?....Naruto.

Just why? Why on earth would you push another pairing so hard if you're not gonna go with it? Yeah yeah, "red herring," but that is just alienating your audience and as shown had serious ramifications in the long run. This doesn;t happen with other harems and even shonens. They may have multiple people haveing a crush on them, but you usually have the main character do something.

Look at Toradora, in the beginning they hated each other but also knew they loved other people. So they made a deal "Help me win the heart of the person I have a crush with." Over the course of the story they start to realize how comfrotable they are with each other so much that by the time they got with their crushes it is not what they thought and the person they were with they felt more at home with.

"NaruSaku are best friends." Good, that means they know each other. That is how the best relationships start out. You can't just go from nobodies to best lovers overnight.

Imagine if the ending played like this
Sakura: "Sasuke, I lo-"
Sasuke: "I appreciate all of your support, Sakura, but I don't think it is really me you are in love with."
Sakura: "What are you talking about?"
Sasuke gestures towards Naruto. Sakura turns to face Naruto and smiles a warm smile. She sees Naruto and Kakashi talking
Naruto: "So, sensei how was that?"

Kakashi: "Okay, but it was sloppy"
Naruto: "What?! I saved the world."

Sasuke pokes Sakura in the head and turns to leave
Sasuke: "I'll see you guys later. I have some thinking to do...and someone...who needs me right now."
Sakura sees Sasuke walk towards Karin, smiles and nods.

How good would that would have beem?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46907 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

(...)

Second, I do not think I am better than anyone. Will restate this as many times as needed. Third, my words are for Pro-NS fans, and while I find this more of an anti-site than pro anything these days from what it used to be, my posts are addressed to those few positive people left to let them know when false information or misinformation is being declared. 

Fifth, I'm not going anywhere. I do not mind being ignored and simply functioning as the correcter for posts. Since I remain fair-headed and balance in my views, sleep isn't always an issue.

:facepalm:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#46908 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:27 PM

Still as valid as ever!

It's been a long time since I directed myself to you and I can't remember a point of comparison in our previous convos to the :facepalm: smiley where saying "as ever" makes sense.

Also, you jumped from third to fifth in your post. Lol

Edited by Khaleesi, 16 November 2017 - 07:28 PM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#46909 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:34 PM

Hypocrisy.

Person says they don't think they're better than anyone.

Proceeds to say they're a "corrector for posts" and declares themselves "fair-headed and balanced" while clearly indicating that they believe everyone else isn't.

2e5.gif

#46910 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:50 PM

Hypocrisy.

Person says they don't think they're better than anyone.

Proceeds to say they're a "corrector for posts" and declares themselves "fair-headed and balanced" while clearly indicating that they believe everyone else isn't. 

Gee, this reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it...  :umm:

#46911 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:14 PM

I wonder what steps Hinata has taken to address her husband's self-destructive drinking problem? Kind of irresponsible on her part to just let him slobber down so much booze at every waking hour despite having a family and an entire village to provide for. Just one of the many reasons NS is better. Sakura would never turn a blind eye to such a serious problem. It's as if Hinata does not truly care at all for her husband's well being. :no:

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#46912 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:17 PM

I wonder what steps Hinata has taken to address her husband's self-destructive drinking problem? Kind of irresponsible on her part to just let him slobber down so much booze at every waking hour despite having a family and an entire village to provide for. Just one of the many reasons NS is better. Sakura would never turn a blind eye to such a serious problem. It's as if Hinata does not truly care at all for her husband's well being. :no:

I hear that. She can't even really understand Naruto if she isn't able to really try to get him to spend more time with the family. I get Naruto is Hokage, but as others have said, Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, and Tsunade had time to do other stuff besides just focusing on paperwork, though with Kakashi, since he's a loner, it's harder to tell how it was for him. 

And yeah, Sakura never turned a blind eye to stuff, like when she scolded Naruto after he took Kakuzu down with the Rasenshuriken and how he was being reckless, as well as her just facepalming but smiling when Naruto stopped Kakashi from telling him not to use the Rasenshuriken again, given he seemed to know. Plus Sakura also worried most whenever Naruto lost himself into Kurama's chakra, or when he used it too much during the war and how she didn't want him to suffer.

More signs of how kittened up the ending is overall.

#46913 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:39 PM

I hear that. She can't even really understand Naruto if she isn't able to really try to get him to spend more time with the family. I get Naruto is Hokage, but as others have said, Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, and Tsunade had time to do other stuff besides just focusing on paperwork, though with Kakashi, since he's a loner, it's harder to tell how it was for him. 

And yeah, Sakura never turned a blind eye to stuff, like when she scolded Naruto after he took Kakuzu down with the Rasenshuriken and how he was being reckless, as well as her just facepalming but smiling when Naruto stopped Kakashi from telling him not to use the Rasenshuriken again, given he seemed to know. Plus Sakura also worried most whenever Naruto lost himself into Kurama's chakra, or when he used it too much during the war and how she didn't want him to suffer.

More signs of how kittened up the ending is overall.

I also want to point out something else that occurred to me.  If Hinata valued Naruto's happiness, why was she so willing to attempt to sabotage his relationship? Now, as much as I detest speaking about the Last,  I don't think this have been addressed in a discussion.  Hinata had assumed that Naruto's scarf was given to him by a girl that he may have fallen in love with.  So, if Hinata realized that Naruto may be dating someone else, why was she attempting to ruin that by making her own scarf to offer to him and win his affection when he was presumably spoken for?  

Edited by Kagomaru, 16 November 2017 - 08:48 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#46914 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:57 PM

I also want to point out something else that occurred to me.  If Hinata valued Naruto's happiness, why was she so willing to attempt to sabotage his relationship? Now, as much as I detest speaking about the Last,  I don't think this have been addressed in a discussion.  Hinata had assumed that Naruto's scarf was given to him by a girl that he may have fallen in love with.  So, if Hinata realized that Naruto may be dating someone else, why was she attempting to ruin that by making her own scarf to offer to him and win his affection when he was presumably spoken for?  

It's one of the reasons SasuHina works. They both only care about themselves and thus would able to appreciate that from the other. And Hinata basically flaunts it. Here Naruto is in what appears to be the beginnings of a loving relationship with random brunette girl #7 and Hinata is trying to destroy that, in complete disregard for Naruto's feelings as well as that other girl's. Rather than simply move on and accept that Naruto isn't into her and that he is into random brunette girl #7, she continues psychotically stalking him to the point where Naruto is eventually genjutsu hypnotized into loving her back. It's crazy. It's no wonder Naruto became such a drunkard. In real life, Hinata would've been slapped with a restraining order.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 16 November 2017 - 08:57 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#46915 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:10 PM

Yep, I noticed that too, but since the end of pein invassion Hinata became a complete selfish void of a person, didn't care about Neji's death (If she actually did she should had been cryiing broken instead of getting sweet hand to hand action with her crush), then we have the movie that took her selfishiness on a whole new level where she basically makes the main character discard his dead mother's memento(regardless if Naruto did it of his own will, the fact that she wanted to him to wear HER stupid scarf created the problem). 
Seriously, If I were Kushina and I noticed what he had done, I wouldn't even bother to beat his ass senseless, I would just say to him "If this is what you value, I don't want nothing to do with you, leave now, I don't ever want to see you or call you son again" . Ultimate Scumbag, indeed, discarding his mother's memento, GIVE ME A F@$!#$# BREAK.

Incorrect.

Correct Answer: Hinata was not attempting to sabotage Naruto's relationship. I also don't really buy that Hinata has acceptance at the end of the Pein Arc as the accurate reading to Sakura hugging Naruto, given it has no romantic intentions on Sakura's part or any message indicating such, so I crossed that out too.

The scarf was continued to be sewn to relieve stress during breaks, and to give to Naruto as a parting gift to when she goes with Toneri. If you are saying it is to sabotage or be selifsh, then frankly, you didn't pay attention to the parting scene. 

Yeah, yeah you say this all the time.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#46916 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:21 PM

This sounds like an editor. I used to be one.

To the contrary of the second line, there are certainly others on this site who despite clear dislike, weigh things with a fair and logical mind

They tend to be those who don't bash just to bash.

Incorrect.

Correct answer: it makes you sound like you're threatened by opinions that differ from your own, this why you continually assert yourself over others on this forum in ways that make you seem more intelligent than the people you're quoting.

I also dont buy the second line of your post, as the wording of it indicates that you believe that you weigh things with a fair and logical mind, so I crossed that out too. There are people here that are fair and logical, you are not one of them.

Edited by AHK, 16 November 2017 - 10:08 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#46917 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

Yep, I noticed that too, but since the end of pein invassion Hinata became a complete selfish void of a person, didn't care about Neji's death (If she actually did she should had been cryiing broken instead of getting sweet hand to hand action with her crush), then we have the movie that took her selfishiness on a whole new level where she basically makes the main character discard his dead mother's memento(regardless if Naruto did it of his own will, the fact that she wanted to him to wear HER stupid scarf created the problem). 
Seriously, If I were Kushina and I noticed what he had done, I wouldn't even bother to beat his ass senseless, I would just say to him "If this is what you value, I don't want nothing to do with you, leave now, I don't ever want to see you or call you son again" . Ultimate Scumbag, indeed, discarding his mother's memento, GIVE ME A F@$!#$# BREAK.

Yeah, yeah you say this all the time.

When you think about it, this is basically Naruto going against what his mom advised him to "find someone like her", which kinda reinforces the idea of having to destroy everything else in order to make NH canon.

And if you were to ask me, I would not have minded NH to be canon, as long as you would have developed Hinata to become a better character (I mean, eliminating the Branch system in memory of Neji would have been a nice ending for her, if you ask me. She wouldn't even have to be the leader of her clan, but be an influential person for her clan would have been great). Toss in more interactions between Naruto and Hinata throughout the manga and it would have worked fine. But none of this happened, and with the portrayal of the next generation, to me it makes matters worse because we don't really see the chemistry between the canon couples.

#46918 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:15 PM

It's one of the reasons SasuHina works. They both only care about themselves and thus would able to appreciate that from the other. And Hinata basically flaunts it. Here Naruto is in what appears to be the beginnings of a loving relationship with random brunette girl #7 and Hinata is trying to destroy that, in complete disregard for Naruto's feelings as well as that other girl's. Rather than simply move on and accept that Naruto isn't into her and that he is into random brunette girl #7, she continues psychotically stalking him to the point where Naruto is eventually genjutsu hypnotized into loving her back. It's crazy. It's no wonder Naruto became such a drunkard. In real life, Hinata would've been slapped with a restraining order.

RBG#7 was probably a lot more compatible with him. But no, Sakura also hates RBG#7 and tries to get Naruto to leave her and go with Hinata. 

What the kitten were they thinking making him drop his mother's scarf in that puddle or whatever? It would be one thing if he wore both of them. Hinata isn't Jesus Christ. She's just a moe girl. Things associated with her don't need to be treated with that much reverence.

Imagine if the ending played like this
Sakura: "Sasuke, I lo-"
Sasuke: "I appreciate all of your support, Sakura, but I don't think it is really me you are in love with."
Sakura: "What are you talking about?"
Sasuke gestures towards Naruto. Sakura turns to face Naruto and smiles a warm smile. She sees Naruto and Kakashi talking
Naruto: "So, sensei how was that?"

Kakashi: "Okay, but it was sloppy"
Naruto: "What?! I saved the world."

Sasuke pokes Sakura in the head and turns to leave
Sasuke: "I'll see you guys later. I have some thinking to do...and someone...who needs me right now."
Sakura sees Sasuke walk towards Karin, smiles and nods.

The thing is it doesn't even matter what Naruto, Sakura or Hinata would end up doing. Because this is exactly what Sasuke would do. Kishimoto's favorite character and he turns him into a scumbag as well. Taking his best friend's, who saved his life and turned him into a good person again, love interest, and making her wait in a crappy house for over a decade? Give me a break. He can be a bastard, but he's not completely heartless. He had no reason to do that unless Hinata put a genjutsu on him. Even without the existence of Karin he would never do that. He would have pushed her towards Naruto out of gratitude for his friend if nothing else.

SS just comes off like such a OOC kitten move from both sides. Everyone except Hinata would absolutely hate it but SS don't care apparently even though it doesn't fit their characters at all.

Edited by DrK, 16 November 2017 - 10:30 PM.

#46919 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:34 PM

Well guys you all need to remember that the RBG#7 was 'NOT' Hinata, as to SP and the so called True-fans Hianat is the best girl, again this is why I have grown to hate Hinata so much cause fans her fans see her as the only one worthy to be with with Naruto that is the mind set that SP and the Hinata fans have.

I mean kitten what Naruto wants, this is all about Hinata getting her happy ending after all, but giving that this is what Hinata is really like that she is as we all known her to be a very slefish girl who hates any other girl getting close to Naruto I am going to be playing that up in my stories.

#46920 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:39 PM

Well guys you all need to remember that the RBG#7 was 'NOT' Hinata, as to SP and the so called True-fans Hianat is the best girl, again this is why I have grown to hate Hinata so much cause fans her fans see her as the only one worthy to be with with Naruto that is the mind set that SP and the Hinata fans have.

I mean kitten what Naruto wants, this is all about Hinata getting her happy ending after all, but giving that this is what Hinata is really like that she is as we all known her to be a very slefish girl who hates any other girl getting close to Naruto I am going to be playing that up in my stories.

RBG#7 is a strong woman who takes what she wants. The kind of girl Naruto's mother told him to be with and the exact opposite of Hinata. She's clearly hanging off of Naruto right in front of Sakura, one of the strongest kunoichi who is known to have a temper. Sure, she's now a brainless idiot who just obsesses over an emo prince who will never be around ever again. But normal people/shinobi don't know that. They would be scared. But not RBG#7. She's like, "I belong here." Hinata would never have that much guts. She was scared off by a gift that she merely THOUGHT was from another girl. She merely suspected that Naruto might be taken so she stays away. Pathetic. Hinata only won because the story was written that way.

In real life, Naruto would never take pity on Hinata, and he'd live a happy life with RBG. They'd have a daughter named RBG#8, and she would look just like RBG and not kitten up Naruto's Hokage inauguration. Then the pain of losing Sakura would no longer weigh on Naruto's heart. He would die a happy man, surrounded by family. And his parents would be so happy for him. 

Instead, he probably has night terrors over what will happen when he finds himself facing Kushina in the afterlife.

Edited by DrK, 16 November 2017 - 11:34 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)