Close
Photo

What do you NaruSaku fans have to say bout this?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#1 gaara_kazekage-sama

gaara_kazekage-sama

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:37 AM

Since for some unknown reason I couldn't post the picture; here's the link instead: http://www.deviantar...ation/58212559/ And it's freakin' awesome as well! Even though it's just a fanart do you guys think SasuSaku just might happen?...Athough I wouldn't mind..I still hope it won't happen. So what do you guys think?

#2 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:11 PM

HA! It looks like she's kneeing him in the balls. laugh.gif
QUOTE (gaara_kazekage-sama @ Jun 24 2007, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even though it's just a fanart do you guys think SasuSaku just might happen?

Well, it won't happen like that.

Great picture, though. The artist is very skilled.

#3 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:25 PM

Naw, I really don't think so. It just..doesn't seem like it could, ya know? Good artist, btw.

#4 DasDeke

DasDeke

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Anime,Music, Poetry,Writing,Video Games,Photography, Computers, Bushido,Tattoos,Philosophy

Posted 24 June 2007 - 06:40 PM

Awesome bit of art. Hey you never know what Kishi is gonna do, so it could happen. Not that I'd be pleased if it did. Still its a great bit of art. Wonder if anyone could do something with Sakura and Kyubi Naruto ?

#5 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:04 PM

although I detest the pairing, it is very well done. Although I know that Sakura wouldn't kiss such a hideous creature:D
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#6 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:03 PM

That is some really great art, she/he got skill that's for sure, but for all the fans sake in this site, hope not. But if it does happen....well I just hope naruto gets something out of this. It would be devastating for him.

I agree with the one who said there should be a sakura and kyuubi-naruto drawing, that would be awesome.
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#7 dark_kakashi

dark_kakashi

Hey, I'm Dark Kakashi. Amuse me or die.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Interests:Computers, music, and of course NARUTO!

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:10 PM

Really well done, although I don't like the pairing =P
But seriously, why the hell would she wanna kiss him all of a sudden? O.o
Welcome to my signature, I am your new god and you will obey me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Youtube profile : Pontermizer

O_o

^_^

#8 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:22 PM

Hm. Good, but not as 'convincing' as, say,

This

or

This

or

This

or

This

or

This

All from the fan-art gallery right here. Plus hundreds of other fanart images I've seen. Not to mention I don't think any of them have Sakura kneeing Naruto WAY up into the crotch while kissing him, like in this one.

Arguing for Sasusaku based on a fan-art image? *snort* Geez.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#9 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:29 PM

great pic I got to agree. The artist is skilled :thumbs:

I personally like naruSaku so I say I hope it doesn't happen in the manga.

I would rather that happened with Kyuubi Naruto and Sakura trying to calm him down.

#10 Kakashi117

Kakashi117

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:32 PM

Great pic but i could only see Sakura doing that to Kyubi Naruto
THE CLOSER YOU GET TO THE LIGHT THE GREATER YOUR SHADOW BECOMES

#11 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:36 AM

Since it's a fanart, it's not proof of SasuSaku at all. Personally,I can stand this more than NaruHina (because they WERE close friends). But that's not saying much. It would take , well, too much romantic development in a manga that does not focus on romance at all.

#12 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:55 AM

It's nice art. Very well done, it's almost like the art in the actual manga. Is it going to happen? Psh. Not likely.

#13 gaara_kazekage-sama

gaara_kazekage-sama

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE (Silent Shinobi @ Jun 25 2007, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's nice art. Very well done, it's almost like the art in the actual manga. Is it going to happen? Psh. Not likely.
The only reason why I asked that it might happen is the picture just looks so good. So if there's someone out there with these kind of skills; please, don't hesitate to draw a sakura and a kyuubi naruto image.

#14 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:28 AM

It's a fanart, thats what I have to say.

uc.png

#15 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:45 AM

Really, really well-done art. I especially liked the amount of detail the artist added to make sure they captured Kishimoto's style.

But it doesn't change my mind about SasuSaku at all.
Sasuke would cut Sakura down if she got between him and Itachi.
Heck, I'd hate to think if Sakura was Sasuke's closest friend instead of Naruto pre-timeskip.

Oh, and Naruto doesn't gain lipgloss when he transforms.

#16 gaara_kazekage-sama

gaara_kazekage-sama

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE (Vespar @ Jun 25 2007, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really, really well-done art. I especially liked the amount of detail the artist added to make sure they captured Kishimoto's style.

But it doesn't change my mind about SasuSaku at all.
Sasuke would cut Sakura down if she got between him and Itachi.
Heck, I'd hate to think if Sakura was Sasuke's closest friend instead of Naruto pre-timeskip.

Oh, and Naruto doesn't gain lipgloss when he transforms.

Not that you mentioned it. What do you think of Sasusaku?

#17 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (gaara_kazekage-sama @ Jun 25 2007, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not that you mentioned it. What do you think of Sasusaku?

I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
I think, to a degree, it's possible, but I prefer NaruSaku.

Besides, I don't really see Sasuke as a 'lovey-dovey' kind of guy.
Sasuke's first love is revenge.

#18 gaara_kazekage-sama

gaara_kazekage-sama

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (Vespar @ Jun 25 2007, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
I think, to a degree, it's possible, but I prefer NaruSaku.

Besides, I don't really see Sasuke as a 'lovey-dovey' kind of guy.
Sasuke's first love is revenge.

Oh ok.. btw I meant to say "now that you mentioned it" but I think you got that already. Anyway back to the topic. We kinda think the same way regarding Sasusaku, and, like you, I prefer Narusaku much more.

#19 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (gaara_kazekage-sama @ Jun 24 2007, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since for some unknown reason I couldn't post the picture; here's the link instead: http://www.deviantar...ation/58212559/ And it's freakin' awesome as well! Even though it's just a fanart do you guys think SasuSaku just might happen?...Athough I wouldn't mind..I still hope it won't happen. So what do you guys think?

It's not going to happen.
1)Frankly Sasuke at CS2 would seriously creep her out (remember even at CS1 she said "that's not Sasuke") at CS2 she'd shudder in disgust at the monster he's willingly become. (unlike Naruto who had no say in having to deal with the kyuubi inside him and is conciously working to control it. Sasuke's going CS2 almost every fight now, even though he knows there's consequences from it- wonder when Kishimoto is going have those consequences start showing?)

2)She wouldn't come anywhere near him in that state after he tried to kill Yamato, Naruto and her last time and was completely dispassionate in tone saying he'd kill them at a whim and wasn't even at CS1 at the time.

3)Consequences of part 1- the crush was in tatters. Sasuke pretty much killed it when he gravely injured Naruto the first time. That's when Sakura started having true romantic feelings for Naruto. Her whole attitude toward bringing back Sasuke shifted to bringing him back for Naruto's bond, someone he considers his brother. She had come to the realization that Sasuke never had and never would have any romantic feelings for her, and even his friendship bond was far weaker for her than it was for Naruto.

4)Consequences of Grass Country arc in part 2- She doubts he's even redeemable. He's determined to be the dark avenger and permanently destroy any bonds of friendship- literally. Naruto really is the only keep her shreds of hope that Sasuke can be redeemed, for Sasuke's own good and for the sake of Naruto and his "brother" bond.

5)It's also pretty clear she suspects Sasuke is gay. (She's put it together:he's violently repulsed any female who came onto him, his only real emotional bonds have been with males, he willing went to and stayed with an obviously gay man for two and half years, etc...)

6)Her heart is with Naruto now, both Yamato and Sai noticed this after only knowing her a short time. And more to the point Sakura knows it's true and has willing accepted it. It's Naruto she loves and wants to protect, and will fight Sasuke to protect Naruto with her life (see Grass Country arc)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#20 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:56 PM

First of all, it is fanart, period. That kiss (or likely of Sakura going near Sasuke in CS2) won't happen.

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 25 2007, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not going to happen.
1)Frankly Sasuke at CS2 would seriously creep her out (remember even at CS1 she said "that's not Sasuke") at CS2 she'd shudder in disgust at the monster he's willingly become. (unlike Naruto who had no say in having to deal with the kyuubi inside him and is conciously working to control it. Sasuke's going CS2 almost every fight now, even though he knows there's consequences from it- wonder when Kishimoto is going have those consequences start showing?)

2)She wouldn't come anywhere near him in that state after he tried to kill Yamato, Naruto and her last time and was completely dispassionate in tone saying he'd kill them at a whim and wasn't even at CS1 at the time.

3)Consequences of part 1- the crush was in tatters. Sasuke pretty much killed it when he gravely injured Naruto the first time. That's when Sakura started having true romantic feelings for Naruto. Her whole attitude toward bringing back Sasuke shifted to bringing him back for Naruto's bond, someone he considers his brother. She had come to the realization that Sasuke never had and never would have any romantic feelings for her, and even his friendship bond was far weaker for her than it was for Naruto.

4)Consequences of Grass Country arc in part 2- She doubts he's even redeemable. He's determined to be the dark avenger and permanently destroy any bonds of friendship- literally. Naruto really is the only keep her shreds of hope that Sasuke can be redeemed, for Sasuke's own good and for the sake of Naruto and his "brother" bond.

5)It's also pretty clear she suspects Sasuke is gay. (She's put it together:he's violently repulsed any female who came onto him, his only real emotional bonds have been with males, he willing went to and stayed with an obviously gay man for two and half years, etc...)

6)Her heart is with Naruto now, both Yamato and Sai noticed this after only knowing her a short time. And more to the point Sakura knows it's true and has willing accepted it. It's Naruto she loves and wants to protect, and will fight Sasuke to protect Naruto with her life (see Grass Country arc)

Well said, ciardha. happy.gif I totally agree with you 100% on your first 2 reasons.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users