25 replies to this topic

#1 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

One of my friends from youtube who is also a member of this forum (but she doesn't log in here often sweatdrop.gif ) her name is Slextrem has released a video that shows the entire N/S development from part 1 (ch 3) all the way to chapter 489 (note: this is the 2nd version of the build up video since the original goes to 450 only)

This video is solid evidence from the manga itself that shows the development and just like the video is titled the build up between Naruto and Sakura going from strangers, teammates, friends, to best friends, to something more. This is also the best evidence anyone can use when they are having a friendly debate with fans from different pairings. You can call it a N/S manifesto but video version. tongue.gif

EDIT: Slextrem told me that they were more panels from the manga that she wanted to add but she couldn't because of the youtube 11:00 minute lenght rule.

Here's the link

Edited by Gravenimage, 03 June 2010 - 10:09 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:05 PM

nice dude:)

#3 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:23 PM

cool! I seen a lot of videos on this. Sadly I can't watch this at the time. I reply after I seen the video.

#4 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:27 PM

I saw it. It just goes to show that some ppl are too blind to accept the proof of NS. I'll just wait for the day those ppl have to swallow those hateful words and accept the reality.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:11 AM

Thanks for sharing the video link Gravenimage, I'll definitely have to favorite it on my Youtube page.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:16 PM

It's really good!! Favorite =)

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

DEVELOPMENT.

NARUSAKU HAZ IT!!1
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:30 PM

Oh! Yeah! This was the video I watched. I just didn't really look at the title.

#9 Kaiser-Uzumaki

Kaiser-Uzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:01 AM

nice video a_thumbs.gif loved it!
NO LIMITS!!!

#10 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Jun 3 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw it. It just goes to show that some ppl are too blind to accept the proof of NS. I'll just wait for the day those ppl have to swallow those hateful words and accept the reality.

I actually had somewhat of a debate with a NaruHina fan on YouTube... they said indirectly that if Kishimoto makes NaruSaku happen, they'll think he's a bad story-writer. Sadly I'm not kidding.

Also, FINALLY! Is this really a full-length NaruSaku explanation? WOOOOOO! I can't watch it now...but I definitely will later!

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#11 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:30 PM

HELL YEAH !! Slextrem is AWESOME !! I love all her videos !! Her videos were the ones that showed me that NaruSaku will happen and NaruHina won't !!!

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jul 25 2010, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually had somewhat of a debate with a NaruHina fan on YouTube... they said indirectly that if Kishimoto makes NaruSaku happen, they'll think he's a bad story-writer. Sadly I'm not kidding.

Also, FINALLY! Is this really a full-length NaruSaku explanation? WOOOOOO! I can't watch it now...but I definitely will later!

Don't even bother with having a friendly debate with people from YT they are very biased the NH fans on that site are scary. err.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:38 AM

Wow, its alot easier to see Kishimoto's direct development for NS when someone puts it together and zooms through it so quickly. Makes the 2 already seem like a couple, or at least heading in that direction. Loved the video, and love the shippuden soundtrack : )

#14 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 3 2010, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of my friends from youtube who is also a member of this forum (but she doesn't log in here often sweatdrop.gif ) her name is Slextrem has released a video that shows the entire N/S development from part 1 (ch 3) all the way to chapter 489 (note: this is the 2nd version of the build up video since the original goes to 450 only)

This video is solid evidence from the manga itself that shows the development and just like the video is titled the build up between Naruto and Sakura going from strangers, teammates, friends, to best friends, to something more. This is also the best evidence anyone can use when they are having a friendly debate with fans from different pairings. You can call it a N/S manifesto but video version. tongue.gif

EDIT: Slextrem told me that they were more panels from the manga that she wanted to add but she couldn't because of the youtube 11:00 minute lenght rule.

Here's the link

Thanks for the info. I've seen videos similar on Youtube. I will want to see this one

#15 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

Awesome vid! thumbsup.gif

#16 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

I love watching arguments on Youtube when the facts are staring straight at them in the face.

But awesome vid. I loved it, and the ending. It will be continued....can't wait to celebrate when the time comes. a_thumbs.gif
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#17 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:35 AM

I know slextrem im subscribed to her from way back in the old days. And i love watching her NaruSaku videos.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#18 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:55 PM

Great video, though a little slower would have been nice.
I get that the point is to be able to read just about enough so you can recall the scene, but still...

Guess I'm just pretty much a critic in whatever I do biggrin.gif
Must say I haven't checked out the other video's of slextrem yet. But I surely will.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#19 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:49 PM

it's funny to see that there exist no video like that about some eventual NaruHina build up LOL
nobody has done that because they're is no NaruHina build up, only Hinata build up. And it's very unsignificant to the story...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#20 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Otaru @ Mar 17 2011, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it's funny to see that there exist no video like that about some eventual NaruHina build up LOL
nobody has done that because they're is no NaruHina build up, only Hinata build up. And it's very unsignificant to the story...

Exactly lol.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users