30 replies to this topic

#1 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:41 AM

Atleast that's how i feel after seeing this video.

http://www.youtube.c...layer_embedded#!

See at around 5:25mins. Tell me what you think after watching this video plz.

Edited by Askia31, 15 July 2010 - 05:48 AM.

#2 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:47 AM

What poor naive fools... I hate how biased everyone is for NaruHina when NaruSaku is the best Naruto couple (not opinion, it's proven).

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#3 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:56 AM

facepalm.png

Poor oblivious NaruHina fans...they have no idea what's happening in the manga...

Jeez, this video made me wanna go to an anime convention (never been in one) & when someone asks a question like that & everyone is up to naruhina...

I would stand up & scream:

EWWWWWWW! NO! You guys just like Hinata's boobs!

hahahaha.

Kiddin I wouldn't say the last part tongue.gif

But seriously,

I would say something dry.gif

I don't care how many boos or random crap would be thrown at me.

I have a big mouth & I would use it on that occasion...

AIRHEAD POWAH! rawr.gif

Edited by Puni~Chan(:, 15 July 2010 - 05:57 AM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#4 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:59 AM

Wow I find it hard to believe that Kate Higgins is against NaruSaku, then again most of them probably are...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#5 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:05 AM

That's not Kate Higgins (Sakura's English VA), I believe that's Mary Elizabeth Glynn. She oversees the dub and is the VA for Kurenai. And I think that's Stephanie Sheh with her (Hinata's VA). It sounded to me like she didn't favor one couple over the other. The crowd on the other hand...

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:09 AM

yeah that wasnt Kate if I recall correctly, and I didnt hear Yuris voice in there at all. At least I didnt hear a specific objection from any one at the time indicated.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:17 AM

Uh, since when did she explicitly say she was against NaruSaku?

Someone simply asked if Naruto was going to get together with someone, and Sakura's VA (don't know her name) just listed the possibilities. Then, she asked how many of the people at the convention were NaruSaku/NaruHina/NaruSasu fans (with the last one obviously being a joke). She's probably aware of the shipping wars the fandom has, and it was just a polite and funny way of saying "I don't know and I'd rather not state my preference."

Either way it's irrelevant to how the story will play out in terms of relationships. Voice actors and Seiyuus have no say in how the story will go, Kishimoto does. Even if she does have a preference to whom should end up with whom, as long as she remains professional and does her job, she can simply say "In all honesty, I was disappointed with the way that part of the story played out, but I still had fun acting in it." (rumor has it Sakura's Seiyu is a SasuSaku fan).

I actually recall a similar incident with Johnny Young Bosch, when asked a question about pairings in Bleach, I believe he said he preferred IchiOro as oppossed to IchiRukia, saying jokingly (JOKINGLY) "Rukia is kind of a b***h"

#8 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:34 AM

They seemed kind of ambiguous to me, though the blonde's near-slip of "Sasuke" makes me wonder...

And quick question: is the blonde the VA for Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi and Urd from Ah! My Goddess? 'Cause it totally sounded like her and I was geeking out like a sad little fangirl at the thought 8D

And a Naruto DDR? Gai doing disco? Yamato doing line-dancing? YES PLEASE WITH SO VERY MUCH SUGAR ON TOP <3

#9 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:51 AM

What a second... you're right, Kate's not even in the panel! Whoops, silly me, I should watch more of it before I comment. a_smashy.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Jul 15 2010, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They seemed kind of ambiguous to me, though the blonde's near-slip of "Sasuke" makes me wonder...

And quick question: is the blonde the VA for Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi and Urd from Ah! My Goddess? 'Cause it totally sounded like her and I was geeking out like a sad little fangirl at the thought 8D

And a Naruto DDR? Gai doing disco? Yamato doing line-dancing? YES PLEASE WITH SO VERY MUCH SUGAR ON TOP <3

Yes that was Mary Elizabeth MCglynn as Nurikos english VA she went under the name Melissa Williamson.

The voice of Urd was Vibe Jones.

Edited by catsi563, 15 July 2010 - 07:37 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#11 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:59 AM

Ugh....Just hearing them cheer for NaruHina made me turn that video off, good thing I don't watch the anime and if I do it's subbed not dubbed.

JLHza2T.png

#12 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 15 2010, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes that was Mary Elizabeth MCglynn as Nurikos english VA she went under the name Melissa Williamson.

The voice of Urd was Vibe Jones.

Seriously, they're different people? Huh. I always swore they sounded exactly alike.... Oh wait, I'm thinking of the movie ^^;;

#13 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:09 AM

... laugh.gif
It'S KINDA A JOKE. Look at the people cheering Naruto ending up with Sasuke. tongue.gif

#14 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:20 AM

Were is the Narusaku fandom when we need them? rawr.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#15 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 15 2010, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Were is the Narusaku fandom when we need them? rawr.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

They were there!
....in small spurts of quiet cheering...

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

I find it hillarious that they cheer for a pairing which it has always been one sided and has cero development (a pairing that doesn't exist in the manga). I'm beginning to wonder if any of those NH shippers read the actual manga (because they can read any made up manga done by another NH fan and believe it's the actual Kishi manga *cough NaruHina chronicles cough*. NH it's a pairing that gain momentun because of the fillers from the first season.

Those who read the real manga we know the real pairing that has all of the development. I wonder what will be their reaction when they see the canon pairing in the end.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 15 2010, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find it hillarious that they cheer for a pairing which it has always been one sided and has cero development (a pairing that doesn't exist in the manga). I'm beginning to wonder if any of those NH shippers read the actual manga (because they can read any made up manga done by another NH fan and believe it's the actual Kishi manga *cough NaruHina chronicles cough*. NH it's a pairing that gain momentun because of the fillers from the first season.

Those who read the real manga we know the real pairing that has all of the development. I wonder what will be their reaction when they see the canon pairing in the end.

I know Kishi is making the manga in his own pace, and don't want to rush the characters development, but maybe he should consider making a canon couple sooner in order to finish all this pairing rant once and for all, since they also exist in japan, and Kishimoto is probaly aware of them.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#18 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:18 PM

Kind of reminds of the video where the VA made a remark against IchiRuki because she was dead. dry.gif

#19 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Jul 15 2010, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They were there!
....in small spurts of quiet cheering...

... woooow
true.
LOL
Guess they weren't brave enough sad.gif
I think.

Oh, you know what we should do!?
You know what we should do!
We the NaruSaku fandom should go to a comicon all together!
& then & then....
When someone asks that question again & everyone(the zombies) are like:
"NaruHina!" argh1.png

& the NaruSaku forum (that's us! woot.gif) we all stand up & then we take our shirts up & we have another shirt under with a NaruSaku Forever t-shirt & scream:
"NARUSAKU FOREVER B*TCHES!" narusakuct7.gif
& then I throw skittles!
so so so so so so so so so...
SOOOOO! How does that sound, huh?!

wow.png

wow.png

random person: That your on drugs. hm.png

me: shamefulcry0js.gif

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#20 Guest_New Revolution_*

Guest_New Revolution_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 15 2010, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im thinking real world pain fight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users